✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

Today, I would like to dedicate the following "L.O.V.E." song to Rain & Kim Tae Hee couple and to share with my dear friends and all in this thread!
I have the lyrics, followed by a youtube video of the song. The song is sang by Nat King Cole (the original singer). There are many singers who sang this song but it is NKC's that I find the best.
Enjoy!  :x  :-bd ;):D

:x :x :x      L.O.V.E.  :x :x :x

xtt8.jpg                                      

"L-O-V-E"

L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can

Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it
Love was made for me and you

L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can

Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it

Writer: KAEMPFERT, BERT/GABLER, MILT
Lyrics © EMI Music Publishing

Cr  :  candyredbutterfly

hi my partner @Nancyzak, i just want to ask if you can't still view my slideshow...coz i would like to make another slideshow  with some of your artworks (if you would not mind) using the musics that you suggested,  but i really want you to be able to watch it....or maybe you can go to http://slide.ly/ &  from here you can create your own, please do try, it's really very easy to follow, you are more creative & more artworks to share so please please i beg you....ooops sorry moderator i hope this is not an off topic :)>-

Nancyzak said:
Hi @anjjo,
It's my pleasure to share KTH's pictures and updates in this thread!  ;) :-bd :D
The couple is indeed blessed with flawless skin. Good skin DNA and lots of kimchi, I suppose!   ;) ;))
I've no complain if the couple takes a silent stance on their relationship. After all, their relationship is their private affair and they are not obligated to share. For us, the fans, we show our love and support for them in the best possible way like shipping for them in this thread, all within permissible legal limits. I always believe that if things go very well for them and the time is ripe to disclose anything at all, they'll do so. Meantime, we continue with our contribution in this thread!  Aja!  :x ;) :-bd =D>
Although Rain is expected to perform one or two songs and not a nominee at The 1st 'Qian You Zi' Yunnan's Most Influential Awards on Oct. 18th in China, I am pleased for him, KTH and fans that he is so loved that his picture takes 'centre stage' among all the other faces. We await pictures, fan cams and videos of his performance. I'm sure he'll put up a 'jjang' performance (I hope I got the Korean word well placed here..  ;):P :\"> ;))  ).
Let me share Soompi's article on KTH's photo shoots for Cosmopolitan: 

class="content-title" style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; font: inherit; visibility: visible; "Kim Tae Hee Looks Punk and Chic in Unedited Photos from Berlinkpop1stop October 17, 2013

Star actress Kim Tae Hee shows off her chic and punk style during a photo shoot in Berlin. Cosmopolitan officially released unedited pictures of Kim Tae Hee on their Facebook page on October 16.

The photos were taken in an artsy district of Berlin and will be released in the November issue of Cosmopolitan. Kim Tae Hee strikes chic poses against an urban background dotted with graffiti. She appears in smoky make up wearing a long black see-through skirt in one picture. In the other picture, she is sitting on worn out stairs wearing a black and white knit sweater. 

The Cosmopolitan issue featuring Kim Tae Hee’s pictures will go on sale October 18. The hard working Kim Tae Hee is currently on one of her rare vacations.

http://www.soompi.com/2013/10/17/kim-tae-hee-looks-punk-and-chic-in-unedited-photos-from-berlin/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=kim-tae-hee-looks-punk-and-chic-in-unedited-photos-from-berlin

Guest biaandina

Excuse me, sorry, I want to ask whether Rain and Kim Tae Hee break up??? because, she says in article "I am of that age but I don't think I am ready. I am still comfortable as a single person" ???

cocomhe said: hi my partner @Nancyzak, i just want to ask if you can't still view my slideshow...coz i would like to make another slideshow  with some of your artworks (if you would not mind) using the musics that you suggested,  but i really want you to be able to watch it....or maybe you can go to http://slide.ly/ &  from here you can create your own, please do try, it's really very easy to follow, you are more creative & more artworks to share so please please i beg you....ooops sorry moderator i hope this is not an off topic :)>-

More - 

16 Apr 2010 - Cosmopolitan (issue: May 2010)

rain-191da8b3f7.jpg
rain-561289f4c5.jpg
rain-48e758f8c5.jpg

16 Apr 2010 - Rain, "I feel a strong sense of responsibility towards those who think of me as their role model."

20100416_501d72e3679ae89b40fbty8YVSGsVQL

Rain expressed, "It is surprising that I can be like a mentor to someone, so I feel a strong sense of responsibility towards him or her."

Rain let the public know about the small things of his daily life in the May issue of Cosmopolitan which will be published in May.

He said, "The way I'm living my life right now isn't so different from the life I had before."

"I'm always been grateful for what my fans have never put me out of their minds, so I'd like to be with them from up close."

"What I can be of help to someone as his or her mentor is surprising, so it allowed me to feel a strong sense of responsibility towards him or her. That's why I'm trying to do my best to live to the full."

Meanwhile, it is said Rain showed off his unchanged six pack, posing naturally during the photo shot.

credit to Money Today's Star News
credit: My Daily (photo)
Brief translation by rain bird

-----------------------------------

Cosmopolitan Magazine - issue May 2010 [HQ scans]

100526cosmo019.jpg
100526cosmo018.jpg
100526cosmo016.jpg
100526cosmo015.jpg
100526cosmo014.jpg
100526cosmo013.jpg
100526cosmo012.jpg
100526cosmo011.jpg
100526cosmo010.jpg
100526cosmo09.jpg
100526cosmo08.jpg
100526cosmo07.jpg
100526cosmo06.jpg
100526cosmo05.jpg
100526cosmo04.jpg
100526cosmo03.jpg
100526cosmo02.jpg
100526cosmo01.jpg

source : benamoo
credit : [비사방]-benamoo
reposted from onlyrain_pantip / fongarkad

-----------------------------------------------

16 Apr 2010 -  Rain joins in with 2ne1 and Lee Hyori for Cosmopolitan

Rain joins in with the star studded May issue of Cosmopolitan featuring Lee Hyori and also 2ne1.

Rain said, "The rookie days of me and me as now are not different, People still do not forget to thank me and I want to be closer to fans. I feel great responsibility and commitment to this life I have and also being a mentor".

Rain posed naturally for the photo shoot displaying his strong charisma and masculinity with his abs.

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS
Source: Starnews
Credits: Blueprincess824 @ Dailykpopnews (dkpopnews.net)
source: http://www.dkpopnews.net/2010/04/ne....in-with-2ne1-and-lee.html

------------------------------------------

17 Apr 2010 - Rain for Cosmopolitan

Rain spilled the beans about his recent comeback in the May issue of Cosmopolitan magazine.

Rain said about his new concept for Love Song, “You’ll notice that I mostly got rid of big and fancy accessories. That’s because I wanted to focus on myself. The album title Back to the Basic is about that too. I wanted to go back to the beginning.”

He continued, “And the choreography where I go shirtless is not about being macho. It’s more about portraying a faithful and real heart and mind.”

When asked whether or not his past break-ups help him put emotion in his songs, he answered, “People ask me if I’ve ever been dumped by a girl. It’s hard to think that you’ve broken up with someone. When someone who would smile right next to me disappears, that pain becomes the story of my songs.”

When asked about the album concept, he said, “I’m not different from the me during my rookie days and the person I am now. I still am thankful for the people who don’t forget who I am and I always want to be closer to my fans. And to think that people are looking up to me as a mentor means so much to me. It’s really interesting and I feel responsible. That’s why I work so hard and give everything my all.”

He is planning on being in a Korean drama in September or October of this year. He is also looking to release a full album by the end of the year.

What a busy 2010 he has planned for himself!

You can find out more about this interview in the May issue of Cosmopolitan. This issue also includes an interview with 2NE1 and a pictorial of Lee Hyori.

by heartfacee

source: http://www.allkpop.com/2010/04/rain-for-cosmopolitan

-------------------------------------------

May 2010 issue Cosmopolitan Man we Love, Rain English Translation

Really, really worth reading -  Man we Love!!

Star Story:  Come on baby, Light my fire

It is not because he owns a lot of things, it is not because he realizes many dreams.  The real reason he touches people deeply is that he never forgets his original mind, he never stops working hard.  Almost like a drama, his “fighting spirit” is forever burning brightly, shining and dazzling.

Basic starting point

This is my 8th debut year so I have been wondering all the time if I should show a  new era of myself.  I really hope that this special album will be the best gift for my fans.  This was how the “ballad” song and this album came about.

It’s rather different from my past style, but just as in the past, it showed my own feelings.  Take the title track for example.  It is a soft ballad, so I wanted to emphasize the sad feeling even in the appearance.  I tried to put on false eye lashes.  I think this will be an excellent idea for a concert.  Some people said this image reminds people of the past James Morrison, but I had not intended to use any specific person to strengthen my idea.  I just followed my own thinking to create an image which suits my song and my album.

The reason for putting on false eye lashes is I want to show some outstanding feeling. It’s a really sad feeling.  If you look at it carefully, you may notice from the gorgeous accessories I’m wearing that I try not to rely on the accessories.  I want to focus back on myself.  This is also the reason of naming the album “Back to the Basic”.  I want to return to my first heart.

I want to fully demonstrate the “masculine” feel in this album – the kind of man who possesses the tough feel, the gentle feel, and also the sexy feel.  Many men will give a tough feel when they take off their shirts, but my intentions were slightly different.  I want to show my heart completely in front of you.  I want to show my first heart – the true heart that’s deep inside me.

You just mentioned the armour vest is a complete contrast to the ballad style, which seems to create an image of not letting people see the hurt inside.  It actually reveals better the sad, true heart right? Yes, you are right!  The song is a very traditional ballad, but the costume gives a totally different feeling.  In contrast to the sad, sorrowful ballad, the outfit created a flamboyant, tough feefling. There is almost the desire to use the clothes to reverse the sad feeling, because sometimes a man’s heart is even weaker than a woman’s.

Love  

I used classical movie dialogues when writing this song.  It occurred in my mind scenes of classical love movies, when the actor stood in front of the actress house, reminiscing his lover who has left him.  Of course some of the lyrics also incorporated a few of my own experiences.

When people asked me how I felt when occasionally I seemed indifferent to woman, my reply was “There isn’t any meaning in it.  It’s just that I was heart broken by the fact that we could not be together again.  A person who was once by my side, giving me warm smiles.  The sadness and the feeling that I could no longer see the happy face  - such wounds became the story of my song.  Almost all the songs I wrote were based on my own practical experience.  Of course I could write a lot of songs just thinking about the hardship I went through as a trainee.  However this time because I wanted to try a soft ballad genre so I chose a love story again.

It’s said that you have a lot of romantic dating ideas?

Many people say that but actually it’s not true, haha.  Contrary to special dates, I want more a simple, ordinary love.  Holding girl friend’s hands for a walk, watching a movie together, enjoying good food together while traveling, resting together, gazing at each other.  This is because in reality these simple dates are more than difficult to fulfill, compared to any other pleasantly surprised activities.

One day I saw Ms Han Ye Sul on the “Golden Fishery” TV program.  She’s very pretty.  I still remember while I was watching the program, I was thinking if there is a chance, I would want to work with her.

NG parts of the MV:  Ms Ye Sul lying in bed, and I sang beside her.  Looks like there were many NGs before it was completed.

Hahahaha, how did you know? Sounds as if you were there in person!  That’s right, it’s true.  I had to sing on the bed, but the bed was wobbling all the time.  Ms Ye Sul had to be sound asleep, but she couldn’t stop laughing because of the wobbling bed.  Her laughs were infectious.  I tried to hold but just couldn’t control myself and laughed.

About my being shortlisted on Time 100?  This is unbelievable.  This is my great honour.  Being one of the 100 most influential people of the world to me is both amazing and exciting.  If I have the opportunity, I also want to attend Stephen Colbert Show again, haha.

Stephen Colbert helped me to gain recognition in the U.S. market.  I am most grateful to him.  We had a happy time recording our program last time, haha.  If I have the opportunity to be at his show again, I personally want to develop a close friendship with him.  I also want to attend the variety shows overseas.  To prepare for that day, I am studying English hard.  Currently I am also preparing for my 6th album which will be released at the end of the year.

Before that, probably in September or October, my domestic drama will be aired.  As for movie, it seems that I don’t have time for it this year.  But it’s difficult to say.  Who knows, good works always knock on the door instantly.

You ask me if I will continue to guard my “first heart”?  

I think people who have always been watching me by my side know this answer better than I do.  Of course, even if I keep saying that is my “first heart”, there will still be a lot of people who don’t believe it.  The only thing I can do is not to declare that I am guarding my first heart, but to reduce the gap in their minds as far as possible.  I’m just working hard constantly to reduce their suspicion.

Occasionally people also asked why I still go to those variety programs.

When people said “ Your position is such that you don’t have to go to those variety shows, isn’t it?”  My reply was: “No, such position does not exist”.  There is no difference between the rookie me and the current me.  I am always grateful to those people who have not forgotten me, and I want to get closer to my fans.  If the variety shows could be the catalyst, then I could go to those shows regardless where I am.

The fact that I could bring strength to others not only amazes me, it also gives me a sense of great responsibility.  As such, I will do my utmost to live earnestly, because I do not want myself, and all the people who know me, to get into pain. This is the reason why I want to guard my “first heart”.

Source: http://cosmopolitan.joins.com/
Korean to Chinese: EunHye
Chinese to English: huhuhuhu

100426a.jpg
credit: sizuku219

22%2814%29.JPG

Another One

24 June 2009 - High Cut Magazine Vol.7 19 June-2 July (KR)

18 June 2009 - High Cut Magazine

High Cut, star& style magazine, is to start to give its on-line service, releasing the undisclosed photos of top stars including Rain.

This on-line service which will start from the 19th, is to provide additional contents such as top stars' disclosed photos and editor's postscript around e-book.

credit to JKnews
Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu

rain-64b575dbd3.jpg
rain-9e8fb19583.jpg

rain-06b05c85ee.jpg

rain-a31d81d49d.jpg

rain-202d64ccbc.jpg

rain-41fa075fc1.jpg

rain-0718cb0e89.jpg

rain-0fec532a37.jpg

sr : http://news.chosun.com/site/data/ht..../06/17/2009061702126.html
http://ent.jknews.co.kr/article/news/20090618/5837657.htm

fr : rainvietnam

----------------------------------------

rain-9a9bc5878c.jpg

rain-3645a125b1.jpg

Source: Daum // Highcut

23 June 2009 - Rain's further undisclosed photos will exclusively be released by High Cut magazine upcoming 24th.

The reading public have reacted with enthusiastic since High Cut-7, Rain's unclosed photos were put in the magazine, was released last 19th, and internet-based High Cut is to release Rain's another unclosed photos upcoming 24.

High Cut-7 has been spotlighted on-off line that it is out of stock in Myung Dong, Kangnam Station, and Apgujeong in the heart of downtown only 4days after it was released.

credit to Newsen
Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu

------------------------------------------

rain-0728b942a0.jpg

rain-f4bbea707a.jpg

rain-814f88b8b2.jpg

rain-68cadd6ff1.jpg

rain-b2ed1a5b79.jpg

Perfect Back - Rain facing harbour

rain-728a52bb73.jpg

rain-cea7e74a8f.jpg

12%281%29.bmp

4%282%29.bmp

9%281%29.bmp

11%281%29.bmp
3%281%29.bmp

19 Sep 2009 - High Cut Magazine (KR)

logo.jpg
logo2.jpg
hq1.jpg

I think those three spreads are enough for now (?)   :):))  Let me share with you the fan accounts in connection with Rain's MCM event in Singapore last Oct. 11, 2013.  :D    ;;)  

class="title"[fan account] “That’s the thing about Rain. He loves his fans! What’s a few guards to him?”

by: Stephe@Cloud USA on October 12, 2013

(Source: Rain’s Little Cloud blogspot. / Credit: youngbaebae. / Account caps by Cloud USA. CLICK on images for larger view.)

MCMFanAcctYoungBaeBaeRLC10112013_CUSA

y1

MCMFanAcctYoungBaeBaeRLC10112013B_CUSA

y2

MCMFanAcctYoungBaeBaeRLC10112013C_CUSA

--------------------------------------------

10-13] [Today Online]My dinner with Rain

[12-Oct-13][Today Online]My dinner with Rain

SINGAPORE – Friday night was a pretty special night. Because I had dinner with Rain.

Sure, we were seated several tables apart, so cruelly separated at Fashion Week 2013’s MCM Gala Dinner at Marina Bay Sands.

But I am not going to nitpick.

Our evening together began quite dramatically, at approximately 9pm, right after I’d gobbled my appetiser and a particularly tasty bun.

He marched right into Hall F at the Sands Expo for the Gala Dinner. All heads turned, probably to memorise every step he made.

As he took his designated seat, women in shiny gowns and grown men in expensive suits hurried over, aiming their cameras and phones at his face.

He smiled - awkwardly, politely, and a little resigned. I am not sure if our eyes met, but I am going to remember that they did.

Half a dozen bodyguards stood menacingly behind him, forming a semi-circle of muscle.

I know some people wanted to go close – to ask him for autographs, photos, a marriage proposal. But no one challenged the Muscles.

A minute later, the women were shooed back to their seats, while the men were (probably) told to have some self-respect.

And he finally settled in enough for a short chat with the people at his table.

I wondered what came up during their conversation. How was the flight? Did he enjoy the fashion show? Wasn’t he dying of heat under that pea coat?

I was sure he would have more fun talking to me. About our favourite movies. Our childhoods. Where our kids should go to school.

Soon, it was, of course, time for him to make a trip to the bathroom. And so he did. A dozen of his people followed. I motioned to say that I would wait at my table.

Then, he probably thought it would be nice to take a photograph against the backdrop, right next to my table. More cameras and smartphones came out, and more people were shooed. I tried to tell him that I was camera-shy.

He went back to his table for a few more minutes, and then back to the backdrop. It had been too dark.

Two bodyguards fished out their torchlights so he could have enough light for a good photo.

Pose, and snap.

Then, about half an hour after he entered the room, while they were serving squash soup, he left.

Without even a goodbye kiss.

He marched out the way he had marched in, with a long train of people behind him.

Not unlike Pied Piper, I thought. If Pied Piper were unusually good-looking, and one of Korea’s biggest pop stars.

And, just in case you were interested, I finished my soup. It was quite good.

So what did you do on Friday night?

By Hon Jing Yi
source : http://www.todayonline.com/blogs/stargazing/my-dinner-rain

f1%283%29.JPG

f2%280%29.JPG

Rain looks especially handsome and joyful in recent public events, so life must be amazing with Kim Tae Hee. :P

I pray that his upcoming endeavors will meet great success.

If it's possible, I'd like our prince to grace the small screen in a 2014 drama. :)

anjjo

said:

Hi

Nancyzak

, thanks, the threads are overflowing with news about our couple.   So happy for them.

Flawless skin is good for their forthcoming little ones.   Venus beauties and Adonis handsomeness

:)

)  

:)

)

They are public figures and top stars so they are in the limelight,  but I am glad they handle the publicity of their love life properly.

I am returning to old news/pics about Rain later, so let me share these updates on him first -

This is the latest fancam of his fan meeting.   If English translations will be provided soon specially in the Talk segment, I will share it here.

[10-17] [Fancam]131012 Rain & The Cloud 8th Fan Meeting_Talk(cake)

Credit: charlotte // rainalu @ youku

talk1(cake)

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_

--------------------------------------------

13-10-17 Rain @ Incheon International Airport_departure to Kunming, Yunnan Province, China

Posted by memo-rain on October 17, 2013

1.jpg

2.jpg

-------------------------------------------------

[Pic]13-10-18 Rain @ Kunming Changshui International Airport

Posted by memo-rain on October 18, 2013

Credit : 
爱雨妈咪 // as tagged

Nancyzak said:

Hello @anjjo,
I'm all for the couple in the way they handle their relationship, i.e. in extreme privacy, giving themselves the required room to develop and nurture a stable and happy relationship! Way to go, Rain and Kim Tae Hee couple!  :x :x :x :-bd =D>
I retained the above pictures of Rain because I want to say that he is so boyish, as if he is aging backwards! I see the marked resemblance between this look of his and 'his little boy', morphed by Dramafever early this year!  ;):P:))
Thank you very much for sharing all the past magazine pictures of Rain. I have, in fact used some of them (which I have downloaded previously) for my artworks. I will post them in due course. 

If they have celebrated their one year anniversary as a couple by now, I'm sure the date on which they first met for Coupang ad two years ago, carries a good many happy memories for them too. In effect, they have known each other for a good two years!   :x :x :x
The concept for KTH's recent Cosmopolitan October issue is unlike those that she had done before this. I'm happy for her that she is trying out something new and bold. I am a little suspicious that she is inspired by Rain and he of her whenever I see how smart his airport fashions are since his discharge from the MS. This is what we call, the power of love! It's very encouraging to witness all the positive effects that are manifesting on the couple. :x :-bd =D>
I hope to see Rain and KTH to do at least one funky photoshoot and another, a glamorous couple photoshoot, one fine day,......of course, besides a drama, movie and MV, as were wished by many.  8-> [-O<
Let me share the articles on KTH in her October issue of Cosmopolitan below.

[Photos] Kim Tae-hee, lady of fall

2013/10/17 

Kim Tae-hee became a goddess yet again for the fashion magazine Cosmopolitan's November issue.

This photo collection was taken in Berlin, Germany and in the concept of a messy and casual 'street look'. She wore biker jackets, printed tops and other layers.

Kim Tae-hee put on smoky make-up and became funky, putting on cute expressions and poses when needed.

This photo collection holds a lot of Kim Tae-hee that was never known to exist and appeals in a new way.

Meanwhile, like graffiti worn in fashion, Kim Tae-hee's stunning photo collection can be seen in the November issue of Cosmopolitan.

Source : sports.donga.com/3/al... ( English )

http://www.hancinema.net/photos-kim-tae-hee-lady-of-fall-61722.html?utm_source=feedburner&amp;utm_medium=feed&amp;utm_campaign=Feed:+hancinema/AUJj+(HanCinema+Daily+News)

class="entry-title single-title" style="margin: 5px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 26px; font-family: Oswald, Arial, Verdana, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 60px; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; text-transform: uppercase; background-image: url(denied:http://cdn.couch-kimchi.com//wp-content/themes/simplemag/images/section-header.png); text-align: center; background-position: 0px 50%; "KIM TAE HEE’S BERLIN PICTORIAL FOR COSMOPOLITAN KOREA’S NOVEMBER 2013 ISSUE (UPDATED)

The streets of Berlin served as a backdrop for Kim Tae Hee‘s pictorial for Cosmo’s November edition.

Unlike her usually clean and glamorous shoots, the actress has been transformed into a funky autumn woman. She’s seductive with her long bangs, smokey make-up, bold street style, and confident expression.

Sources  |  Newsen  |  Cosmopolitan Korea

http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/10/18/kim-tae-hees-berlin-pictorial-for-cosmopolitan-koreas-november-2013-issue/

class="post-title" style="margin: 15px 10px 5px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-size: 2.2em; font-family: 'Francois One', Arial, Verdana, Helvetica; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(189, 0, 57); text-align: left; "Kim Tae Hee for Cosmopolitan

Kim Tae Hee went to  Berlin for her photos inside October issue of  Cosmopolitan magazine.

The cute 33-year-old actress transformed into a funky woman with the artsy street of Berlin as the background.

http://koreanvibe.com/kim-tae-hee-for-cosmopolitan