Kim Go Eun ♥ 김고은 ♥ 金高銀 ♥ คิมโกอึน ♥ キムゴウン - Upcoming Drama 2024: Eun Jung and Sang Yeon

Lids

• Guest changed the title to Kim Go Eun ♥ 김고은 ♥ 金高銀 ♥ คิมโกอึน ♥ キムゴウン - Upcoming Movie: Hero #8YearsWithKimGoEun

I'm a fan of TKEM and is disappointed that there doesn't seem to be any articles or interviews of either leads forthcoming. 

Goblin was the first drama which introduced me to KGE.  I really like her and was happy to watch her performance in TKEM. Now that drama already wrapped up I was hoping to see more of her earlier works. 

I've heard KGE has worked on a movie titled Hero. Does anyone know when it would be released? 

I've just watched her debut film Eungyo. And I'm hoping for a recommendation on what to watch next of her films. Coin Locker girl or Monster? Canola or Sunset in my Hometown?  I've also seen a short clip in YouTube titled Mulan Kim Go Eun which made me want to watch Memories of the Sword online but couldn't find it. 

Thanks in advance. 

20 hours ago, htk9207 said:

I'm a fan of TKEM and is disappointed that there doesn't seem to be any articles or interviews of either leads forthcoming. 

Goblin was the first drama which introduced me to KGE.  I really like her and was happy to watch her performance in TKEM. Now that drama already wrapped up I was hoping to see more of her earlier works. 

I've heard KGE has worked on a movie titled Hero. Does anyone know when it would be released? 

I've just watched her debut film Eungyo. And I'm hoping for a recommendation on what to watch next of her films. Coin Locker girl or Monster? Canola or Sunset in my Hometown?  I've also seen a short clip in YouTube titled Mulan Kim Go Eun which made me want to watch Memories of the Sword online but couldn't find it. 

Thanks in advance. 

Welcome to the thread. I'll give it a month for a post show interview. The one after Goblin took many months.

You can find Memories of the Sword on Viki and Youtube.

You can start from Coin Locker Girl and Monster.

• Thanks 2

I wish for more articles about her.  And hope she would get new CF deals, too. There is just something about her.  A radiance or a glow that makes me want to see her again on the screen big or small. 

On 6/13/2020 at 8:35 PM, htk9207 said:

Thanks in advance. 

Hero is set to be released summer 2020, no specific date yet (Covid19 might change that).

I think Memories of the Sword is on Viki now

• Thanks 2

I wish it gets released so there would be movie premiers, interviews, TV guesting stints, and hopefully lead to new CF deals. 

I wonder why the TKEM cast did not appear in variety shows like Running Man or Happy Together? 

• Like 1

Hi everyone! first time here... 

Thank you for every news and information about KGE.. As much as i love seeing her in drama, because drama means more hours of watching her, but i really really hope she'll be in a movie again soon. Of course, after resting and Hero. 

Cr. TWITTER 

:wub::wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Does anyone have any idea if KGE is going to attend the Chunsa Film Award? If I'm not mistaken the event is scheduled tomorrow.  I'd like to see her in a lovely Chanel outfit for a change. Just like her Jeong Tae Ra character in TKEM. Her Tae Eul outfits are mainly consist of baggy pants. 

43 minutes ago, htk9207 said:

Does anyone have any idea if KGE is going to attend the Chunsa Film Award? If I'm not mistaken the event is scheduled tomorrow.  I'd like to see her in a lovely Chanel outfit for a change. Just like her Jeong Tae Ra character in TKEM. Her Tae Eul outfits are mainly consist of baggy pants. 

i agree with you... eventhough i love her in her baggy clothes.. it's refreshing to see her dolling up as Jeong Tae Ra.. hahahahha

wish i know hangul so that i can search on korean websites for her news.. *:tears: 

anyway, this is a drawing of her by her father, Mr. Kim. so sweet. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Same here. I wish I can read Korean language so I could look for articles, events and other news to share. I mean do I have to wait for another 2-3 years for a new drama just to see her again on the small screen? 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, balletgoddess said:

Hero is set to be released summer 2020, no specific date yet (Covid19 might change that).

I think Memories of the Sword is on Viki now

HERO release date has been delayed. No confirmed date has been given.

Yoon Jae-gyun's new'Hero' cannot be met in the summer... "I'm thinking about timely"

It is not possible to meet Yoon Je-gyun's new work'Hero' in the summer.  An official from CJ Entertainment told CBS No Cut News on the 11th, "Once we are rescheduling the schedule instead of the expected summer release," he said, "I am considering the best time."

2 hours ago, htk9207 said:

As for Chungsa Film Awards,  there's no confirmed guest attendance yet. The event will be held closed door. We can view the live broadcast through Youtube tomorrow at 5 pm.

'D-1. The 25th Choonsa Film Festival. A regretful heart that goes behind closed doors to prevent the spread of corona, Please enjoy the live broadcast safely.  From 5 p.m. on Friday, June 19th! #YouTube Channel #Songpa TV #Chunsa Film Festival'

• Thanks 3