[Official Couple thread] So Ji Sub x Gong Hyo Jin from the Master's Sun

marie67

3 minutes ago, elsie lee said:

he changed his clothes and took photograph with friends that night. 100% is him. but i dont know how to upload picture here

@elsie lee You mean this one?

6b3014166d224f4aaf0d379003f790529a22d1ed.jpg

cr. YYY D Baidu

And we already know what Gongvely was wearing that night :) 

Incidentally... this thread gives some tips to post pictures... hope this helps! 

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/28/2017 at 5:40 AM, liddi said:

@elsie lee You mean this one?

cr. YYY D Baidu

And we already know what Gongvely was wearing that night :) 

Incidentally... this thread gives some tips to post pictures... hope this helps! 

yes, thank you so much.... now the sogong fans is worried that maybe it is just a coincidence they walk together,  but I hope they can be real couple one day. Do you follow Gongvely instagram?.. She did live instagram last monday and tuesday, and tell us she is really really alone now and no boyfriend.:(.. 

1 hour ago, elsie lee said:

yes, thank you so much.... now the sogong fans is worried that maybe it is just a coincidence they walk together,  but I hope they can be real couple one day. Do you follow Gongvely instagram?.. She did live instagram last monday and tuesday, and tell us she is really really alone now and no boyfriend.:(.. 

No I didn't catch her Instagram LIVE show. Did she say that? It's fine... my SoGong heart will still continue to hope until such time when one of them announces a relationship with someone else. And either way, I continue to love them individually, and as a couple :) 

Ah... Yes... Spotted it a couple of days ago at Baidu and it sends my plot bunny hopping....
So I did a follow-up story even though I intended for it to be a one-shot....

The fact that he sources her out just send me smiling... 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1287281/reaching-for-the-sun-songjoongki-sojisub-songsongcouple-gonghyojin-masterssun-sogong

1 hour ago, elsie lee said:

It may be but the fact that she looked back was good enough for a little shipper...

At least they are not complete strangers.... after 4 years....

@yamiex That look back makes it all the more perfect - that she knew he was there, perhaps even expecting him? And both of them in masks... 

And thank you so much for the follow-up fanfic - the icing on top of the cake!

Can't resist... more please!

Looking back

Dh8jdtjU0PbAvK7lT8djdxUkgHgga5AGUP5Kg9NWb_taQF28mVoNMDxc5soVQqGXh6TXBJ3Btv8qd3V-dOhyqUb4u_z-1QoJTPE7ZiBpqbfNHzEB4goyIJSM8Osjgd3bSiBIxfki11AUs2YN0te2YJomtIS7atFAI3ZB2kg0TGLvSnfkmndFTMUtp1wR5_X6QgblvYpllBkfkBjKuyggo3CpSButal9a7iOHDB70eJWSTNJMMZqs-XJOaQrec0K7DgscZPfgx_CyT6vNjv9YuDe33yyalMwZExgOhUwTT5_KqZW3Yi-Q6lIh4adnvTeP2rywsE8D_4etjHVLj-hO3_qDjroyDXDhzmbI6zkhHlSSZ4zLiZR5mJJS474wsjIzHk_k6R0-KP4bE9_oKYw9m2r4klsCODkqb0jOPn5_zNRuQpAtAmw_zgrtJtBGJSubNoJ66WI22NCiHjxnG6m-0z_9fmBXRvVnJt7OEmM2zA6W25L21D7saOZvim55cbUjlX46ZnIA3awjyV4rBspyI3HfHvc3e6Thv-RpgHrOaF9bsx5W5iaamjGckp5FEI3s-VBaqfTOYSDADReOo4mUSgaQNhQO0eAmEVoo2cs=s800-no

Him following right behind!

xxuK9RU039tOoBL-vYYbrchgwWK6XQiMNI6MzqWhyDuj8qIIjI6GYMq7BYmwS9sMqfCO9mYTG0xWHqKIZqUJH-t6sqVWlAjx6NAiRJzuen24TKEev3YBxWf0Em8a2x9YPeL6Pq1zxG8b1jhYX4SAdQT8Dnxc65-bYFBgvPhvY_KCmcRCj1QDZBvuzRCEALWqqklc8rcuIgYU1f2Z8krgKgYahVYDJI1RK5UDhpMn1vbFGnvDqd3j0rsnDTlzG510Dw1dgDk_fptG6ZvKr_DwvB-V3nEcosg675lr1NKj1uSVyKoXcfSfuTvKt0XB87UCjrVlkUFoSkz_LGcQZ2NlEnYpvaObXZ-UVztVZjuCcYIUf6WbvSvvcEdYvuY5DLCb8J_OB88J0-lZsFwTqswnwbAge7CRt15SJIEaCKMd_832u_jXQ60cFR7xNJes2K72OK9sRdlbaxkSESqDWvFZ9eLusPzehjlemZdIdbAISrygn9n9PH5JIgl2vxMUVqHixTCzc-Wp6qi4Yj-8nS1EAykotr4X9THZ1v0dQuAuLVmzfJSZgTYogMJ2PHOKqZkVYv1yswSP5ou-RZZReEyLUVbsW1AedyjSZRtAbeg=s800-no

On 9/28/2017 at 4:11 PM, yamiex said:

Definitely, it leaves so much room for imagination...

hi yamix, I have read the story you wrote, it is so nice , but its a little bit hard for me because my english is very bad, some words have to find dictionary. :tongue: may i know the person in baidu sogong coupe who name yamie_toby is you? is yes can you teach me how to register in baidu? I wish to know more news about sogong but since I am not baidu's member I cant read those reply...its seems that overseas handphone cant register baidu..:(

On 2/2/2016 at 11:40 PM, liddi said:

@euleuh I wonder whether his love for minions was influenced by a certain Ms Gong whom I remember is an expert in a game called Minion Rush :P 

And I know the perfect reunion project for them... TMS Season 2 please! :wub:

oh, I dont know Ms Gong is an expert in minion rush. i cant find this news  at google.. I used to go chinese website . I am happy that both of them love minions.

4 hours ago, elsie lee said:

hi yamix, I have read the story you wrote, it is so nice , but its a little bit hard for me because my english is very bad, some words have to find dictionary. :tongue: may i know the person in baidu sogong coupe who name yamie_toby is you? is yes can you teach me how to register in baidu? I wish to know more news about sogong but since I am not baidu's member I cant read those reply...its seems that overseas handphone cant register baidu..:(

Hi Elsie, indeed. I am the same. Hmmmm.... will have to look at the site again to see if you can register coz mine was done more than 14 years back... so with the new ruling from China, I only need to update my contact and details. But not sure if it's the same for new user... will get back to you after i check it out. 

On 10/2/2017 at 9:06 AM, elsie lee said:

Hi... I hope that you can read chinese bcoz I found this online help which helps overseas fans to register a Baidu ID.

Hope this helps.

https://www.techmarks.com/baidu-account-tech/

The link to use for overseas user is:

https://passport.baidu.com/v2/?reg&u=http://pan.baidu.com&regType=1&tpl=netdisk&overseas=1

• 4 months later...

Uri Gongvely singing Mr So's praises :wub: I truly hope they shared the same scenes in her cameo... 

Son Ye Jin Chooses Between Jo In Sung, So Ji Sub, And Jung Woo Sung

Son-Ye-Jin-Jo-In-Sung-So-Ji-Sub-Jung-Woo

Son Ye Jin and So Ji Sub were interviewed about their upcoming film on MBC’s “Section TV.”

See Also: So Ji Sub Says He Is Also Interested In Seeing A Remake Of His Old Drama

On the March 11 broadcast of the entertainment news show, the two actors answered questions about working together on the film “Be With You.” When VIXX member and special news reporter N asked if they felt different as time had passed since working together 17 years ago, So Ji Sub answered, “Not at all.”

The actor was then asked if there were any moments his heart fluttered while filming the movie, So JI Sub answered, “My heart always fluttered.” Son Ye Jin laughed and said, “When you say it like that, it sounds fake.”

He denied this and explained, “It’s true. Our film shows the process of [the characters] from when they’re in school to them becoming a married couple. After acting all of that out, it felt like we’re meeting for the first time, holding hands for the first time, and kissing for the first time. It really made my heart flutter.”

Son Ye Jin is best friends with actress Gong Hyo Jin, who also has experience working with So Ji Sub on-screen. When asked if she received any advice from her best friend, Son Ye Jin revealed, “[She said that] he’s a really nice person and praised him a lot. He really is the king of thoughtfulness.” So Ji Sub shyly laughed and commented, “I’m not that nice of a person.”

Son-Ye-Jin3.jpg

After appearing on many romance films, Son Ye Jin is described as “the queen of melo films.” She acted in the film “Classic” with Jo In Sung, “A Moment to Remember” with Jung Woo Sung, and “Be With You” with So Ji Sub.

When asked about the differences between these actors, Son Ye Jin laughed and said, “It’s already been 14 years and it’s been a while.” So Ji Sub quickly paraphrased the question and told her, “I think they want you to choose one out of the three.”

N explained that this wasn’t his intention, but since So Ji Sub seemed to want it that way, N asked her to choose between the three actors.

Son Ye Jin jokingly replied, “Of course it’s…Jung Woo Sung” and So Ji Sub interjected, “I didn’t even expect you [to pick me]!” Son Ye Jin added, “I’m kidding. Of course, it’s So Ji Sub.”

“Be With You” will premiere in theaters in Korea on March 14.

Source (1) (2)

cr. Soompi

• 1 month later...

Officially back on track. I haven’t visited this forum for quite a while. I will cebrate my 4th year of being a solid SoGonger next month guys.Well, actually I was going in and out of Twitter lately... followed my instinct about tapping the #SoGong and unexpectedly saw this tweet about SoGong being together in one frame (a tweet by @liddi5 thank you so sooo much) only that I found out it was almost a year ago (2017) and I was so frustrated that I wasn’t able to inform myself about this recent news of uri SoGong. Just found out hours ago. Hit the retweet button and all... I was all hyped up because I was mad and super happy at the same time. (But I’m super legit happpyy) I could not contain my emotions (I used intense capital letters!!!) Guys. Honestly, if it wasn’t for SoGong— I wouldn’t have the urge to watch Korean dramas and see its worth... Back then, I always showed no interest in watching kdramas but one day, when our local channel suddenly broadcast a trailer of TMS, I cried (literally cried promise) and told myself “ghad, I will watch this!” I could still remember asking my older brother to accompany me watch the first aired episode because I knew it was horror romcom. And huhuhu, look at now, without knowing that I’ve been bewitched by these two for almost four years already!!! To tell you honestly, I saved loads of my favorite scenes because their voices help me get to sleep. So yeah it’s already been a routine for me to watch some TMS clips before going to sleep. Sometimes, without knowing, I would fall asleep quickly when I hear their voices.The Master’s Sun will always be my 01 all-time fave on my list and SoGong will always remain to be the only korean OTP I will forever ship dearly... Happy 4 years to me~ I will dowload the soompi app from now on to keep myself updated.

PS: Went running around the house like Tarzan after reading an article about Gongvely’s cameo appearance on SoGanji oppa’s Be With You yeheeeeeyy

• 3 weeks later...

Okay so So Ji Sub has a new movie called "Be With You" with Son Ye Jin and the VIP Premiere happened at March 12 2018. Then Guess What? GONG HYO JIN ATTENDED!!! Okay my SoGong Hearteu is active again!!! Well I Do not know if they met or what. But Gong Hyo Jin Attended both VIP PREMIERE OF BATTLESHIP ISLAND AND BE WITH YOU.... (delulu mode on) SO AFTER 5YEARS!!!!!!!!!!! 

DclB9inU0AIoo_m.jpg

• 2 months later...

Hello my fellow Sogongers,

It has been a while since I was on Soompi. 

I just watched a new movie of So Ji Sub named "Be With You". 

Gong Hyo Jin unni did a cameo role there as a pretty lady SJS's friend trying to set him with :wub:.

Of course my delulu mind then picked it up and here I am :blush:

https://www.soompi.com/2018/03/06/park-seo-joon-and-gong-hyo-jin-to-cameo-in-upcoming-so-ji-sub-son-ye-jin-film/

• 3 months later...

Was watching TMS BTSes and NG scenes from the Director's Cut DVD set last night, and it really brought home that despite everything that has happened, and the relative quietness of SoGong except for the cameo in Be With You where they were not even in the same frame, at least not on the released film (any BTSes?), my SoGonger heart remains unchanged... never waned through the years... and it still brings me as much joy seeing them together now, as it did more than 5 years ago. Miss them desperately...

And this amazing FMV that @shipper91 made for the Shipper's Contest still remains among my favourite SoGong compilation... 

Archived