[Official Couple thread] So Ji Sub x Gong Hyo Jin from the Master's Sun

marie67

Another Christmas is here... and I continue to wait for uri SoGong to grace us with their presence together again on or off screen. While they are so quiet these days, I would still like to take this opportunity to wish our gorgeous, talented SoGong a very marvellous Christmas filled with all the blessings in the world. May this day and the coming year bring them abundant joy, success, health and fulfillment. And may we SoGongers hear happy news from them one day. Miss them much...

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am inordinately proud and happy to read that TMS has managed to rank 2nd in ratings in Taiwan for 2016 despite it being its fourth rebroadcast. Truly a testament to the amazing drama and SoGong, that time and multiple rewatches has not dimmed the impact of the out-of-this-world chemistry they brought on and off screen... and proof why today, I am still here, today. Miss them both...

TMSRanked2nd4thAiringTaiwan_zpsvqxmnrlz.TMSRanked2nd4thAiringTaiwan3_zps9a26c3rqTMSRanked2nd4thAiringTaiwan2_zpsbamkhbcd

cr. koalasplayground.com

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Finally, some news on Mr So... please resurface more often :) 

Exclusive Interview: So Ji Sub Talks Past, Present, And Future Projects

So-Ji-Sub-The-Moment-In-Jakarta-_-PROMO-

Before So Ji Sub lands in Jakarta for his  “TWENTY: The Moment in Jakarta” Fanmeeting, we were able to ask him some questions about his career as an actor and what the future holds.

So Ji Sub will be in Jakarta on April 7, taking over the Kasablanka Hall and giving fans an unforgettable evening of games, songs, and more. Tickets are on sale now, so don’t miss out on seeing the legend in person! You can purchase tickets here.

Check out our full interview below:

1. Before choosing a project, what do you usually consider?

For me, the most important thing to consider is how I feel when I read the script. When I read the script and find something that’s unique, I am drawn to it. An actor isn’t everything in a drama or a movie. Good actors, a good director, and good staff are all also important.

2. As an actor and drama/movie viewer, what do you think is more important: a good story or good acting/directing? Why?

Both as an actor and an audience, I like a good story that grabs your attention from the beginning to the end. For that reason, I think it is important that everyone can enjoy and share a story together.

3. Your last drama was “Oh My Venus” in 2015. What genre do you want to try for your next drama project and why?

I hope to experience various aspects of life through acting. If I could discover different sides of myself, I would like to try any genre including romantic comedy and action.

4. The ending of “What Happened in Bali” left a lot of people surprised when it first aired! If you could re-write the story yourself, would you end it the same way or would you write something different?

I agree that a sad ending is suitable to Kang In Wook’s character.

5. You’ve played a lot of characters before but which character did you find the most difficult and why?

Since my latest character is Choi Chil Seong in “Battleship Island,” it comes to ming as the most memorable and the most difficult.

Special thank you to Mecima Pro for coordinating the interview! 

cr. Soompi

And here she is, looking effortlessly chic and mesmerising, wearing New Balance sneakers for ELLE Korea! Just a few more days to your birthday, Ms Gong... :wub:

dsae.jpg

dsae1.jpg

cr. 搜狐韩娱 Weibo via Koalasplayground.com

• 3 weeks later...

SoGong... please don't make us wait 16 years to see both of you together once more :crazy:

So Ji Sub And Son Ye Jin Might Be Reuniting In New Film After 16 Years

so-ji-sub-son-ye-jin.jpg

Top actors So Ji Sub and Son Ye Jin might be starring in a romantic movie together!

It has been reported that the two actors are in talks for an upcoming film called “I’m on My Way to Meet You” (tentative title). The movie is based on a successful Japanese novel.

On April 13, So Ji Sub’s agency 51K stated, “He did receive a casting offer, but he is currently looking it over. Nothing has been confirmed yet.”

Son Ye Jin’s agency MS Team also announced that the actress is positively reviewing the offer.

Previously, the two actors filmed the drama “Delicious Proposal” back in 2001. If they do accept the offers for “I’m on My Way to Meet You,” they would be reuniting after 16 years!

cr. Soompi

• 3 months later...

Kyaaaaaa! Uri Gongvely attended the VIP premiere for Battleship Island yesterday, among which star studded cast includes Mr So! Finally, after almost 4 years, we see uri SoGong together in the same place once more... now can I pray that this will become an increasingly common occurrence from here on? Please let it be so!

91481_82336_3232.jpg

cr. zenithnews.com

Image result for 군함도 공효진

2017072020370811833_1.jpg

cr. star.mt.co.kr

Guest tomoyo1010

is he not the one wearing short black pants, black hat, white mask and shirt? when the peoples start moving he suddenly appear out of nowhere. can't confirm if its him but he looks like him. :ph34r:

1 hour ago, tomoyo1010 said:

is he not the one wearing short black pants, black hat, white mask and shirt? when the peoples start moving he suddenly appear out of nowhere. can't confirm if its him but he looks like him. :ph34r:

Oooh... sharp eyes! Not sure since he was hunching his back... perhaps this is his newest dementor look :tongue: Either way... very happy to have finally waited long enough to see the day they were both in the same place at the same time... her attending his movie premiere no less. Good news... please keep coming!

Guest tomoyo1010
1 hour ago, liddi said:

Oooh... sharp eyes! Not sure since he was hunching his back... perhaps this is his newest dementor look :tongue: Either way... very happy to have finally waited long enough to see the day they were both in the same place at the same time... her attending his movie premiere no less. Good news... please keep coming!

not really...have to play the video countless of times to see it. hahaha...

the oppas from the movie will be coming down to KL on 9th Aug, my friend told me. hopefully the movie will be a success and also hoping that uri sogong will reunite in a new project sooner.

• 1 month later...

Wow... great to see some activity here~.... 
It has been a while but to me it was only a short moment ago having discovering Master's Sun recently...

As a reader of Fanfic and watcher of the fan videos of SoGong couple, I hope that I will get to find more as I work my way further in this thread. As a newcomer, the recent movie premiere was the only event I can relate too... So I wrote this little oneshot for all So-Gong fans.

Hope that you will enjoy it...  

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1287281/reaching-for-the-sun-songjoongki-sojisub-songsongcouple-gonghyojin-masterssun-sogong

@yamiex Hi and welcome to the thread! Glad to see that uri SoGong is still drawing new fans even now, evidence once more of the unbeatable chemistry that they shared on and particularly off screen... one that keeps SoGongers still here, loving and missing them even now :)

Thank you so very much for sharing your fanfic detailing their reunion at the Battleship Island premiere. Truly an excellent read that is a massive boon to the SoGonger heart. Love how you tied the renewal of their relationship to SongSong - very inspired, and I can well imagine that happening. I can't wait to read the next instalment, so please do continue!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2017 at 1:45 PM, tomoyo1010 said:

not really...have to play the video countless of times to see it. hahaha...

the oppas from the movie will be coming down to KL on 9th Aug, my friend told me. hopefully the movie will be a success and also hoping that uri sogong will reunite in a new project sooner.

Yes, is SJS oppa,haha., it seems that he walk quicly to look for Hyo Jin and hit a thing at the wall . If you understand mandarin, can read the sogong couple link in Baidu

https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5235338056  and also a slow motion video in https://www.bilibili.com/video/av12458418/which can see Hyo Jin. At Last  he walk together with Hyo jin Eonni.. I felt so happy:tongue:

On 7/28/2017 at 11:04 AM, tomoyo1010 said:

he changed his clothes and took photograph with friends that night. 100% is him. but i dont know how to upload picture here

Archived