♥ The Official Hunnie Couple ♥ MINJUNG ♥ BYUNGHUN ♥

rubie

Since it's now the time for VIP movie premieres that we might see our couple attending (not necessarily together, obviously ^^).. found something to share. 
With somewhat similar shocked/scared expression.. thought that it's pretty cool the BH & MJ captures looked rather spot-on with each other. 
mjbh_54.jpg

^ LOL! I definitely second, third and fourth that dream notion. laughing.gif Though it's most likely their friends who'd post and share at twitters and FBs.. we sure hope!
From scary scenes.. moving on to sexier sights.. 3drool.gif
mjbh_55.jpg

WOW WOW WOW! celebrate008.gif
That is an amazing treasure! wub2.gif Awesome find, @soompigalz.. 
Took us three months finding this new never-seen-yet photo.. better late than not at all rbhcool.gif
So, the original from JDZ (obviously ^^) and heard that a Japanese fan recreated the image in the pencil-sketch portrait as a gift to the couple.

Guest soompigalz

@rubie, too bad we cant find the original HD pic T_T. The pic i posted were a phone pic taken from the place where MJ's friends held a surprise party for her coming marriage. Heres some pic from the same source plus one from LimJi's instagram:

lmj425_zps6ea482a8.jpg

THE CAKE
lmj421_zpsf8e6598a.jpg

lmj422_zps73ce8f97.jpg

^ Still.. a nice treat via a phone-pic shared by MJ's friends.. or we wouldn't have known at all. Nope nope nope. laughing.gif Maybe it's not included in the set of images to be released by JDZ himself (as it's been made into a poster instead). But definitely they had taken a lot of photos for the pre-wed pictorial. Each one we see is a surprise from the last one. ^^
Could it be a bachelor party for Minjung-ssi back then.. LOL.. No sight of BH though some guys were there too. :)
Btw, there was one party that MJ went shopping for some food stuff herself.. wonder if this was it? Although that one, I think she was preparing the party for BH. Maybe more pics are waiting to be discovered.. hahaa.

Ok.. ok.. this is no pressure.. nope no2.gif no no.. 
We already had the captures posted before .. from their "Letters of Angels" photo-shoot in 2010.. but we haven't had them in a proper banner like this. Thinking of making another fan-clip soon.. so, that puts me in a banner-making mode obviously. LOL
Quite literally.. really thinking very hard to find more similar poses-pics.. maybe BH & MJ could indulge us with real ones instead. Hahaa.. like, dream on.. 
mjbh_56.jpg

November 23, 2013
Lee Byung-Hun’s speech being on heated topic “this is what Lee Min-Jung sees in him!”
Source: Innolife Korea l  Nate
20131122_74.jpg
The actor Lee Byung-Hun’s moral claim is hot topic.
On 22nd afternoon, Lee Byung-Hun got on the stage as the award giver of the staff award on the 34th Cheong Ryong movie awards ceremony which was held in Seoul Kyung Hee University Peace Hall.
Before the ceremony, Lee Byung-Hun said “this year we got over trillion audiences. As a film person, I want to give sincere thanks to the film fans. I am living as an actor. All the spotlights go to the big awards, such as Best male performance, Best female performance, but actually the real main character is the staff who give lots of efforts behind the scene.”
Lee Byung-Hun continued, “without the efforts and sacrifices of staffs, we would not have been here. Because you are together with us, undoubtedly, the Korean film’s future will always be bright”, leaving the moral claim, and received ardent applause.
Meanwhile, on this day, in award ceremony, Lee Byung-Hun won the popular star award.

Photos: Lee Byung Hun at 34th Blue Dragon, wins the Popularity Award 
http://everythinglbh.com/entry_view.php?id=3972http://everythinglbh.com/entry_view.php?id=3974

November 23, 2013
Lee Byung Heon says, "The true heroins of every films are staffs" Source: STARN News l Nate ++
Lee Byung Heon's comment at 'Blue Dragon Film Awards' is becoming a hot issue.
On November 22nd, 'The 34th Blue Dragon Film Awards' was held at Kyung Hee University's Hall of Peace.
During the awards, Lee Byung Heon got up on the stage as an award announcer, and said, "Actors and actresses always get spotlighted at film awards. However, I personally think that the true heroins of every films who deserve the spotlights are the staffs who always work at behind with pure passion."
He went on, "I don't think we would be standing here if we did not have staffs."
He also said, "I confidently assert that Korean films will keep flourishing thanks to all of you."
Meanwhile, 'Wish' received the 'Best Film of the Year'. /Reporting by Lee Mi-Ji jp@starnnews.com

^ Yeah.. didn't actually expect him to be there as he was not nominated but he did have 2 movies out this year albeit non-Korean ones. So, it was really a treat.. for us and BH, winning the Popularity Award. He looked really happy and dashing at the awards.. we've been chatting that he's so much relaxed these days and being even more thoughtful since the wedding. wub2.gif BH didn't wear all-black tuxedo but it's close enough to Minjung's sexy-back black number on Wednesday. ^^
BH and MJ may not appear together but they're always within fans' radar near to each other. There's even a capture (which I'll share later) that Byunghun was texting on his phone during the ceremony. Can never keep away... hubby and wifey. even on the phone. LOL
mjbh_53.jpg.

Ahhhh, Lala. we haven't been here for quite awhile (and the other couple threads really move like bullet trains with so much to share, obviously ^^).. I've been busy "following" BH to Japan.. and I still can't keep up with him.. but kept thinking about this thread.. what else to post, hahaa.
Anyway.. here's the caps of him texting during the Blue Dragon Awards last week. Everyone else was listening to the emcees talk about some stuff.. Byunghun-ssi has something else on his mind.. I mean phone. LOL. (next to him is his manager, BH Ent CEO)
20131122_text.jpg

He must be telling his wife to watch the awards or something.. LOL..They have such a fun way of communicating and staying in touch. Remember the pics MJ sent BH when she was trying out the wedding dresses before.. when he's not supposed to see them yet. LOL They always wanted to share with each other about everything.
In some updates, BH had been filming at the countryside.. so, not sure if he gets to see MJ as often as he would. Seems that now there's a bit of filming break.. he's off to Japan for RED 2 PR activities over the weekend right after the awards. But he's already back in Seoul this week. 
Though not at the same event .. at all..  their stylists must have checked with each other on what to wear.. hahaa..
mjbh_57.jpg

Thanks to the highlight at LBH DC <3 from AeroCurve Korea blog l Website (thanks to mistymorning for the gist)
This is nice, AeroCurve Korea presented a couple golf putter set to Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung as a wedding gift. The gold set is engraved with LBH for Byunghun while Minjung's silver set with the initial LMJ. Byunghun-ssi has been known as an avid golfer, I think MJ would be too.. so, it's such a sweet gift, indeed.
bhmj_aerocurve.jpg

^ LOL, Lala.. wearing couple golf outfits would be so cute to imagine! Hahaa.. we need our imagination active around here. I think they would spend the year-end holidays with their families and friends playing golf somewhere.. hmm, sounds about right. Hahaa..
Btw, Helen Mirren who was with LBH in Tokyo recently for the RED 2 Premiere when asked about dating her Korean co-star (the Japanese media loves to ask this question because they showed such great chemistry together).. she said in jest that she would have to lose a bit of weight first and go back in time to be a 32-year old. It's clearly a direct reference about MJ. Too bad, Minjung didn't go with BH to Tokyo this time (Helen would love MJ as she is fond of BH).. but, maybe it's better, too since the schedule would be really crazy. Endless magazine interviews and tv appearances for 2-3 days of visit. But just because we didn't see MJ, doesn't really mean she's not traveling with him.. like the trip to NYC.
Well, hopefully one day.. when the time is right, we'd see them out and about together. Not necessarily on a official event.. could be a pictorial, could be a CF.. hehee.. now, isn't that an even higher-level of imagination? duh.gif.. we are so hopeless, indeed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lqmQb9OD5VE

Guest soompigalz

^
Hmmm what a nice gift set,wonder if its from a relevant of BH or MJ, since MJ's brother is also a professional golfer. As u guys said it would be so nice to get to see them or even the entire family playing golf together. Maybe we can count on DisPatch for that :))

Anyway BH look nice in the interview with Helen Mirren. Look like It took her by surprise when being asked bout dating him, so cute^^

Aww.. that is so cool.. what a great info about MJ's brother. Definitely something that will bring the in-laws closer. golf_drive.gif Byunghun's sister recently posted pics of her, her hubby and their uncle (BH's overseas manager) playing golf. No hints of the couple, though.
BH and Helen Mirren really have a great friendship, really warm and sweet. She's really very sporting and charming despite the non-stop questions about working with LBH. Japanese media and fans kept saying that the always smiling Byunghun smiles even more & looking so much happier this time around. Hahaa, obviously.

Zooming on the image makes it more blurry but maybe someone could find something related to the bracelet worn by the couple. Would really love to know what was engraved on the bracelet for both of them.
Byunghun rarely wears other than bead bracelets, so it was particularly obvious when he has a new metal (silver?) bracelet.. which clearly resembles one worn by Minjung earlier on. Could be a couple bracelet set.. rather than wearing the (wedding) rings, wear something more practical, perhaps? 
mjbh_58.jpg

Guest soompigalz

Nice Spot! Its indeed look like a couple bracelet, only that BH's one has the engraving painted black while MJ is blended in the bracelet original colour. I notice he wear it too on the interview vid with Helen Mirren but didnt relaize it was the same design with MJ till u pointed it out #-o

I also love MJ second bracelet, wonder if that made of diamond =P~ ;))