♥ The Official Hunnie Couple ♥ MINJUNG ♥ BYUNGHUN ♥

rubie

October 15, 2013
Minjung-ssi was spotted at the VIP Premiere of "The Accomplice" (Son Ye Jin, Kim Kap Soo) on Tuesday. Looking chic in black leather jacket and mini skirt, MJ appeared alone as Byunghun must be still too busy with filming.
20131015_29.jpg

20131015_30.jpg

^ LOL! MJ does wear her outfits so spot-on and looking fabulous. Seems a bit sexier too these days (well, her Hunnie hubby is one sexy man ^^) with short skirts yet always looking chic and sweet. It'll be something to anticipate when the couple walk together on the red carpet for a formal event.. when will that be?
Btw, thanks so much to soompigalz for finding these goodies to share.. seems like telepathy that we've been wishing for more wedding pics.. and *boom, here they are!*.. hahaa, one at JDZ's wedding in May and  two from their own in August.
Credit: SOHO Studio l LMJ soompi 
20130525bhmj_jdz_wedding.jpg
^ Always love this beautiful shot and we can see Minjung's arm in Byunghun's. Simply LOVE.
Inside the wedding hall ceremony pics on August 10, from LBH DC -- thanks to soompigalz ^^
20130810_533.jpg
^ the close-up was from one of the guests' tweet earlier on in August.

^ Totally agree with you, Lala.. they are indeed so in love and so happy with each other. Minjung's bubbly personality really complements Byunghun's somewhat more serious attitude (especially when it's work related) but they are truly a loving, understanding and very supporting pair. Byunghun is from what fans have read about him, a really funny guy when he's around family and loved ones. At the same time, as an actor he had gone through a lot, which matures his thinking & actions quite considerably when it comes to personal matters. Yet it's so clear to see how he truly cherishes Minjung and wanted to protect their personal lives together from everything harmful. (from my point of view, while BH really guards his privacy.. he has done things a lot differently from it was before, too)
October 17, 2013
From Lee Min Jung to Lee Bo Young, Celebrity Wedding Makeup Look
Source: BNTNews l Nate

6999d7da4fcae6f9029bf706cd0d8641.jpg
[by Park Jin Jin / translated by Chloe Yun] There has been many celebrity wedding news in 2013. 
Top star Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung’s wedding ceremony was as luxurious and glamorous as their look, and Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young also revealed their beautiful wedding pictorial, which became the hottest issue among online community. 
For it is a-once-in-a-lifetime event, brides and grooms try hard to make it perfect. Women especially want to be the most beautiful girl at their wedding so look for the perfect wedding dress and special makeup, which maximizes their beauty. 
Makeup artists who did wedding makeup for Lee Min Jung and Lee Bo Young have got much attention. Let’s learn some tips from them. 
Lee Min Jung: Pure and Natural Wedding Makeup
gjf9aly5i3rd52yc5fz8ejgu74nznxau.jpg

“To create a clear, flawless skin look, apply a small amount of foundation evenly onto your face. Make your only T-zone area smoother and powdery with a makeup pact. Lee Min Jung created a naturally glowing makeup look. She also gave a hint of color to her lip.” By Director of Jenny House, Oh Yoon Hee 
Lee Min Jung’s big beautiful eyes were more shining at the wedding than ever. Her skin naturally glowed inside of the white bridal veil. 
Lee Bo Young: Romantic Pink Wedding Makeup 
f1f0ee4be60cdc2b8d2bb571add47e9a.jpg

“I accentuated her pure, luxurious image. I added a touch of sweet color to her lips for the interview. I minimized the use of color and emphasized elegant, glamorous image.” By Director of MAYN, Jeon Mi Yeon
Pink lips, beautiful facial feature, and tidy eyebrows, and clear skin. Her naturally glowing skin completed her glamorous wedding look. 
■ Best Items for Naturally Glowing Bridal Makeup 
lngrvbcu5z06q6qaln7zs57754b13usd.jpg

It is the primary step to fully moisturize your skin. Supply the right ratio of moisture and nutrition to your skin. Use a rich facial essence that contains good ingredients. If you want to have a healthy, glowing skin at your wedding, perfect skincare and deep sleep are mandatory.  
-SKINFOOD Black Pomegranate Voluming Serum-NATURE REPUBLIC Solie Finisher -Sulwhasoo Luminature Essential Finisher-NATURE REPUBLIC Argan 20° Real Ampoule -Sulwhasoo Evenfair Smoothing Makeup Base 
(photo by bntnews DB, SBS ‘All About My Romance,’ ‘Midas,’ MSTEAM Entertainment, NAMOOACTORS)

^ Yeah... actually two of the pics were from Minjung's AAMR and also Midas (didn't watch this, though). The news portal could have chosen from the real & countless wedding pics but it's up to their discretion, I suppose. :P
Coincidentally both grooms were in the same drama All In in 2003.

^ Good point, Lala. The make-up artist for Minjung could be the same person/team for the August wedding and the two drama series. Indeed, Minjung really had minimal make-up on for the wedding but enough to complement the undeniable glow and radiance she had on that day. Her continuous smile, contagious laughter, candid shyness were truly so adorable to watch. 
Not only her eyes were shining, the aura of happiness if it could cross borders definitely glows on the pc screen. LOL.. but so true.
20130810_230.jpg
20130810_259.jpg
20130810_98.jpg
20130810_92.jpg
20130810_145.jpg

Though we already had the wedding collage or wallies on the first page, it's really nice to post these lovely photos again. wub2.gif Definitely anticipating more awesome pis from the couple!

Probably nothing much happening over the weekend (for us, that is), as it's time for the couple to spend time for themselves instead. LOL.
Another cool similarity <3
mjbh_16.jpg

Really sorry to hear what happened, Nina. Hope you will feel better soon.

A little treat of something sweet. Nothing fancy but our lovely Lees.
Coincidentally, the song by Byunghun-ssi that was released in 2008 really hits the chord about his romance with Minjung-ssi. wub2.gif
shout_1.jpg

Source: uta-net.com, forever gratitude to Hyc for the wonderful sharing <3
Kuchizuke no Yubiwa
Singer: Lee Byung Hun Lyrics: Yasushi AkimotoComposer: Inoue Yoshimasa
KISS of RING
I kept you waitingto get you
Life without a mapI feel like I am lost
I have no doubt about it. I know it's not a coincidence that we found each other in this big worldEverybody is looking for someone's shoulder to carry onBut I didn't know the paceso I've always left you behind
You are my everythingand I don't need anything elseI just realized what's most important to me
You are my everythingMy heart is shoutingI take your hand and I'll kiss your ring finger to propose.
While you have been waiting for meYou may have spent some anxious nightsEven when we couldn't see each otherYou kept believing in me
Whenever it rainedI was worriedIsn't she getting wet?
Love is always the piling up of trivial things one by one.Such mutual gentleness. We were attracted to each other
Our fateI want your futureand I'll give you mine 
From here, let's keep on walking, just two of us 
I want your futureI won't let you down
With my vow in this ringLet's have the best kiss in the world
Since we were born, this miracle had begun
To us

Still waiting for news of Min Jung's new project x_x .... at least hubby is filming a movie so we can expect to see her attending the movie premiere ( and some other events supporting her husband ) 
But I need to see her filming a new project ... I just can't wait to see her on screen again :((

This ARIRANG clip I'm certain have been posted at LBH and LMJ threads as well as everywhere else. However since this lovely thread was started after the wedding, we'll reminisce some pre-wedding news-clips instead since after-wedding updates seem hard to come by. So far.
But it's probably definitely a temporary phase as Byunghun is busy filming (we don't see him out and about at all) and while we saw Minjung-ssi last week, she's also been quite elusive lately. For BH, he could be extremely silent while filming but when updates come out, it'll practically storms all the way. LOL.
Maybe.. hopefully.. in November we'd see more of them.. and together, pretty please. There'll be the Daejong/Grand Bell Awards next month and BH is the Award Ambassador with actress Jo Min Soo. Let's hope Byunghun & Minjung would surprise us somehow.
I'm watching the current KBS drama, Secret. Still have 4 episodes to catch up but it's been pretty engaging for the highly rated series. It has 2 capable actors playing complex characters as well as two strong female counterparts, in terms of the roles they're playing. I have nothing against HJE as the heroin, she's doing a great job (which I'm rooting for) but at times, I wonder how MJ would do in the same role. I've not seen her acting range well enough, only AAMR from start till the end but a compete character turnaround would be something cool to see from Minjung. Well, just my silly thoughts for the day. ^^
Anyway.. hope we have'll have something soon. Lala.. and Nina, we are indeed greedy fans and we want moar, MOAR! protest.gif

Showbiz Korea - Star couples who succeeded both in love and work!
Spring is here and love is in the air! Many top celebrity couples made their relationships public, including Kim Tae-hee & Rain, and Lee Min-jung & Lee Byung-hun. 
Check out the couples who were straight-forward about their relationships!

Minjung and Byunghun's segment at 00:38-1:07
bhmj_35.jpg
bhmj_36.jpg
bhmj_37.jpg

^ LOL, true that Lala! If we look hard enough, we'll surely find many more similar poses.. some that are so unexpected, too. Gosh.. can't believe we still have to do this despite them already being married. duh.gif
Both Byunghun and Minjung also sing as they are actors but we probably won't see them doing these together. Sigh.
So, here they are..mjbh_21.jpg
mjbh_20.jpg

October 25, 2013
A previous photo in August showing friends, Lee Byung Hun and producer Lee Kyu Chang is in the news today. From the warm atmosphere and suit worn by BH, it was clearly taken at the wedding after-party .. the one which Byunghun-ssi played the saxophone for Minjung-ssi. 
The twitpic was from Kyu Lee's twitter but now being highlighted by the media. The famed producer who's known to introduce PSY & Gangnam Style worldwide is currently in a relationship rumor with actress Kang Ye Won.
Not sure if the photo with Lee Byung Hun is related to the rumor, (updates mention that the new couple were introduced by friends) or simply a diversion.. 
Source: Nate
58454099.3.jpg

20130810party_1.jpg

Original twitpic from Lee Kyu Chang's twitter
20130812_bh_lkc.jpg

Found some more photos from the after-wedding party on August 10, cool thanks to Lee Kyu Chang's FB sharing. :)
Source: Kyu Lee Facebook
20130810party_3.jpg
^ BH at the back.. funny that the couple sat apart but it was also their time with friends20130810party_4.jpg
20130810party_5.jpg
^ Good to see Sean Richard at the wedding, too.. he sure wouldn't miss the wedding ^^