Quantcast
rubie

♥ The Official Hunnie Couple ♥ MINJUNG ♥ BYUNGHUN ♥

Haha! Ever since they got married, they've been coordinating their outfits. :)) :)) I'm secretly jelly inside ;;) 

laquetahodge said: Haha! Ever since they got married, they've been coordinating their outfits. :)) :)) I'm secretly jelly inside ;;) 

September 28, 2013
ADDITIONAL SPREADS OF LEE MIN JUNG IN COSMOPOLITAN KOREA’S OCTOBER 2013 ISSUE
Posted by goodange Couch Kimchi12_mj.jpg
13_mj.jpg
14_mj.jpg
11_mj.jpg

September 28, 2013
Lee Min-jung promoting 'Vincis Bench'
PYH2013092900480031500_P2.jpg

Actress Lee Min-jung attends an event at Lotte Department Store in Seoul on Sept. 28, 2013 to promote fashion item brand "Vincis Bench." (Yonhap) (END)
Photo-compilation from the VB ThankYou event up1.gif here

^ LOL, Lala! It's totally random.. the pics but simply fits perfectly. Wishing and hoping that one day they'll endorse something together.. that would be so sexy, right. Pepero Day is coming soon in November but who knows.. having BH and MJ in one CF would burst the budget in no time. LOL. But we will hope, huh huh. :)
Nina was mentioning about Coffee Day at MJ thread.. honestly, I had no idea at all till BH endorses Nescafé. We knew that he's a coffee lover but Nescafé is incredibly the most well-known & familiar global brand.. just makes us learn stuff a bit more, everyday.
Thanks to Bella Leiva for this capture in Singapore that led to the info of Coffee Day coffee5.gif
2013-09-22bh_sg_bella-leiva1.jpg
And found more pics of Byunghun (when he was endorsing MISSHA 3 years ago) that totally complements Minjung's Philladelphia Cheese CF.. hahaa.. cool.
mjbh_cheese.jpg

Aww.. I just saw MJ's cheese CF clip.. she really makes it so yummy... and there'll be more pics to post with BH. <3

I like MJ's simple signature.. it's easy flowing just like Byunghun's and soon we'll learn about Minjung new project..
September 30, 2013
Lee Min jung holds autograph signing event as brand model for VINCIS BENCH
BNTNews
omcohrphtrsz39rwagl2bzenknd22qbf.jpg
[by Cho Suyoun / photo by Jung Young ran] On September 28, the renewal open event of bag brand VINCIS BENCH was held at Lotte Department Store in Seoul. The brand's model Lee Min jung came to the ceremony and had autograph signing event.
Meanwhile, Lee Min jung recently finished shooting pictorials in Prague, the Czech Republic and is in consideration of her next work. 
kdg64z97ay9ptzqhqyzh2mkb4h2jfs9p.jpg
tjklkknaqn3y0efyw3ag4a6flh55q9ba.jpg
3duav0hfq15jym6zshqu7v8h9b9zsa6l.jpg
9dt4n6xlf84fytvd9jj1hrmmqix9codb.jpg
welp5jl59kjr01zqppxg38hwf06ls42e.jpg
eqlzpt57jzf8cbwujcegxcnwelmxlh9q.jpg
xjfd3aabzf02hvmryrxmua0ymllytjeg.jpg

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Lee Min Jung at a Fan Signing Looking Happy After Marriagehalves in unison 4 Comments
Lee Min Jung at a Fan Signing Looking Happy After Marriage

Actress Lee Min Jung made her first public appearance since she wedded actor Lee Byung Hun on August 10 at the Seoul Grand Hyatt Hotel in one of this year’s biggest star-studded wedding. It’s hard to believe that she has now joined the ranks of ahjummas.

On September 28, she surprised many tourists and locals by appearing in Myeongdong. She headed towards the Lotte Department Store for her fan signing event with total fashion brand Vincis Bench, which is known for its modern and classic apparel inspired by European’s fashion sensitivities.

lee min jung 1

lee min jung 3

lee min jung 2

http://www.soompi.com/2013/09/30/lee-min-jung-at-a-fan-signing-looking-happy-after-marriage/

^ Thanks Lala for the update, Minjung-ssi does look very happy... not to mention simply chic & sexy after the wedding. Truly shows that a lovely young wife can still rock anything.. regardless the status.
However the article is not quite correct as MJ already had her first public appearance post-wedding on September 3 at the Jill Stuart Launch Event. I just realized that I didn't post any of the related pics & updates here. duh.gif 
Thought of mentioning that at the comment section of the news update but couldn't sign up.. oh well..
20130903_108.jpg

Fun post heartsign.png
September 20, 2013
JoongAng: Ranking of Top Star Spouses
Articles at joongang.joins.com l Nate l Our thanks to mistymorning for the translation
htm_2013091716512c010c011.JPG
joongang_20130917graph.jpg
Recently a Korean media outlet asked couple matching companies in South Korea for the scores of famous husbands of celebrities by mathematically analyzing candidates' various aspects and score them as what Korean society feels about good spouses.
Celebrities who were analyzed were actors Lee Byung Hun, Won Bin, footballer Park Ji Sung, CEO Oh Young Uk and singer Lee Sang Soon. 
Lee Byung Hun is married to actress Lee Min Jung, Won Bin is dating actress Lee Na Young, Park Ji Sung is dating SBS presenter Kim Min Ji while singer Lee Sang Soon is married to singer Lee Hyori. Oh Young Uk who is an architecture design company CEO is dating actress Um Ji Won.
Referring to the graph: Y-axis is the score from 50 to 100 (which 100 is perfect score) while the X-axis is for categories. From the left, the categories stand for physical attraction, income, job, education and social/economical power.
LBH attained perfect score in physical attraction and income but low score for job, along with all the other celebrities. Footballers and singers scored even lower than actors.
Oh Young Uk has two jobs, as CEO of his company and a travel writer -- scoring the major score for job (being a CEO). The low score for actors/singers/footballers were not due to their individual power but more on the job itself as working actor/singer/footballer is not always stable, and on average do not really bring high income.
And in general, those looking to find their spouses focused more on stability than possible income.
Overall the survey concluded actor Lee Byung Hun leading the score with 98.5%, followed by Won Bin at 97%, Oh Young Uk at 93.8%, Park Ji Sung at 93.5% and Lee Sang Soon at 91.3%.

So....the entire purpose for that article is what? I read it, but am still at a loss  :-/ :-/

^ Just a fun analysis (also as news by the media) about well-known personalities whom public thinks make a good reliable spouse based on the set criteria. 
Lala.. don't think too much, the general Korean media and public just love coming up with such surveys every other day. It's not the absolute answer to everything -- focusing on mainly materialistic/physical aspects. 
The way I see it.. Byunghun & Minjung already topped the love chart due to their commitment, understanding and compatibility to complement, support & be each other's pillar of strength. No matter what.

Aah! Thank you Rubie :) I do think they compliment each other very well and you can tell the love between them is genuine & real. 

heartsign.png & LOL time ~

September 20, 2013
Lee Hui Jae to Lee Eun Hee, "Your brother will be one of us soon"
Source: Nate, thanks to mistymorning for the translated gist ^^
20130920205220606.jpg

KBS 2TV Real-entertainment 3 part series, aired a pilot program called "Superman comes back" or "Superman returns."
In the program, Lee Byung Hun's sister Lee Eun Hee made an appearance with comedian/MC Lee Hui Jae who brought along his twin daughters.
At one time, the babies need diaper change and LHJ was getting to do just that, which had LEH wondering whether he can really do it.
And LHJ said, "I am the god of baby care, and soon your brother will be like this too." laughing.gif

Not sure if this pic have been shared here in the past ... the pic was posted  recently by  the korean photographer JDZ , he's one of the closest friends of Min Jung and he has been together with her since her debut , always being in charge of her photoshoots . He manages a magazine called SPECTRUM PROJECT and If I'm not wrong LBH also appeared in the magazine few months ago ... there's no need to say that JDZ was also in charge of the couple's wedding photoshoot ^^ 
Here's the pic :
tumblr_mtmruucA2m1ql6djxo1_1280.jpg
Source : http://www.jdzcity.com/post/62148803655/lee-byung-hun

Lee Min Jung just simply glows with happiness and confidence! Lee Byung Hun must be such a wonderful husband so that she is always full of joy and not afraid to show the world. I love Mr. and Mrs. Lee so much! :)

@laquetahodge I see that you've become a moderator, so congratulations! What sections do you moderate if I may ask?

Thanks for the JDZ update, Nina.. though we've known about the Spectrum Project before, we had no idea about the photographer at all. So, it's really awesome to have more info plus the fact that Byunghun & MInjung both acquainted with JDZ. Another lovely couple-thing, so to speak. LOL. Don't mind me.. hahaa..
If JDZ was indeed the photographer for the August wedding, hopefully fans will be treated to some photos not seen before. That would be awesome, right? Wished the couple would let out a few more ceremony pics.. that would be lovely. Perhaps, they have a plan for it or something much later.
Btw.. found this and think it's JDZ's Facebook.. there's even a photo of LBH&LMJ there.
https://www.facebook.com/jdzcity

Lala.. didn't realize that you're now a Moderator. congrats.gif That is great news and really good to see the new fresh batch of soompi Moderators at the forum section. Hopefully things will get a lot better with the new implementation. From experience. the Couple shipping threads are those with the most reports compared to any other section. Maybe that's not the case anymore, and getting better these days. It's kinda hard before being a fan and a Mod.. that you'd have to take some bashing of actors you like and cannot do much about it. As longtime soompi member, really hope that we won't turn out like NB and its alliances.