♥ The Official Hunnie Couple ♥ MINJUNG ♥ BYUNGHUN ♥

rubie

Thanks to Barbara at LBH soompi for the highlight at LBH Baidu (awesome sharing!)... fan-sighting of LBH & LMJ at JFK, New York. thumbup.gif
Our thanks to the fan-sharing at tumblr <3 who spotted Storm Shadow and his wife! laughing.gif
http://theonstuff101.tumblr.com/

tumblr_mw4zqbgpbs1qbzk24o1_r1_1280.jpg
This made my night came to drop off my parents and while we’re walking in I realized that my family and I are walking in with the one and only Storm Shadow from G.I. Joe rise of cobra. I know the pic is a bit blurry but I was like oh my god it’s storm shadow. And I yelled out hail cobra

bhmj_jfk2.jpg

Credits as stated @Weibo
bhmj_jfk1.jpg
bhmj_jfk3.jpg

LOL! I definitely felt like celebrating as well (never expected this at all).. the couple spent a few more days in NYC after the CJ Event on November 7th before returning to Korea. So cool seeing them .. just the two of them traveling together like (romantic) buddies. But.. it wasn't Barbara who saw them (if it was her, there'll be more pics ^^ hopefully, is she doesn't faint seeing BH upclose.. oh wait that will be rubie with wobbly legs, hahah). 
It's actually a male (GI Joe fan?) who saw them at the airport and posted at tumblr. Pretty funny because the first thing that came to his mind was Storm Shadow. 
Nonetheless, thanks so much for fans' networking that we get to see & share this here. LOL. The two Weibo-watermarked pics we don't know who shared them, but really awesome sharing as well. 
Lala.. you're residing in California.. or LA? Don't worry, BH loves going to LA (he was once the tourism ambassador for California) and MJ have her close friends living in LA. Plus, if Byunghun has a new offer from Hollywood.. he'll definitely be heading to LA again.

bhmj_jfk4.jpg

^ That is great to know that you are in California, Lala.. who knows, you might just bump into either MJ or BH or better.. both of them. That'll be a great sighting-sharing to look forward, to. LOL
I guess LBH is somehow more known in the US for his role as Storm Shadow instead (which is lucky for us that the fan actually recognizes him ^^). Unless one is into Korean entertainment and have been long enough watching Korean dramas, they'll know him from his romantic tv dramas. But I think it's mainly the Korean movies which he did regularly that are more well known internationally. Byunghun already had his share of making tv dramas -- with his signature roles and unforgettable portrayals. He's already moving on to explore the Hollywood/global experience. As much as the fans wanted him on the small screen again, it's probably too much on his plate right now. But fellow film actor, SHK did AAMR recently.. so, who knows. If the filming schedule is not as punishing, if the script is awesome.. why not. Hahaa.. I'm daydreaming and digressing.. obviously.
Can't wait to find out what Minjung's next work will be, really hope it'll be a challenging role for her as an actress. It'll be awesome to have a role so rightly portrayed that the audience will forget who you were but only the character creating deep impact. 
MJ will have a fan-signing next week while BH & Helen Mirren will attend the RED 2 premiere in Japan the following weekend. Wishful hope that Minjung will be there too. It'll be wonderful for the Japanese fans to see her and them together. Foreign fans.. like us at soompi, the LBH Baidu and BH's most ardent fans in Japan really adore Byunghun and Minjung together. So, it'll be like a treat indeed.wub2.gif
Hmm.. hope to find more similar poses to make BHMJ fun banners.. but I've probably had used up all the sources.. sigh, we sure need some new pics, don't we? laughing.gif

Agree with you Lala that the December-slot dramas have already been filled in, and some already started airing. The next batch would probably announced end of the year for the new year schedule. Hopefully with the current trend of how some (under-rated) scripts actually shine and how some falters instead, hopefully that would be some help in decision making lest there'll be a dilemma in choosing. Of course, no one can really predict how a drama would be received later.. despite the cast, the PD, the scriptwriter, the scenarios etc.. it's still hard to gauge the expectation of the audience but a great acting in a well-plotted story line would surely win-win. Well, most of the time. :)
LOL.. just happy to share some more fun-pose captures.. while we wait for new pics wub2.gif
mjbh_47.jpg

^ LOL! Even if it hurts a lot, the man is just so happy. Minjung got away with continuous giggling because she's just so cute and adorable showing how she feels It's clear to see that Byunghun was really happy but he was also nervous at the wedding press conference (hope his panic attacks will cease with MJ by his side). But when he grins like that, we know he's genuinely elated and so obviously in bliss. In front of the media cameras, they have to rather watch how they appear in public but in private for sure the couple laughed endlessly and have a great time without prying eyes.
He & She on CINE21 cover rbhcool.gif
mjbh_46.jpg

^ Can't believe myself when I saw Minjung in the striped sweater and remembered Byunghun has one, too. LOL. It's rather funny with all these 'coincindentals' but really sweet.. finding more "unexpected" similarities. Also an inspiration.. you know, it can be really lonely here. Hahaa.
I'm not sure if MJ would be in Japan but BH will be there on November 24 for RED 2 red carpet and premiere screening. The movie will finally open in Japan Nov 30, it's the last movie release for RED 2 after all the other countries. Actress Helen Mirren will be attending as well. I think it would be really awesome if Byunghun brought Minjung along (if she hasn't any prior schedules, as she did go to NYC with BH recently)  In the past he'd always bring his mom & sister (when she was still single) to Japan. Of course, MJ would have her own activities in Japan from time to time.. but the Japanese fans adore LBH a lot and they would love to see LMJ with him, together. I kinda think BH might want to introduce MJ to Helen, they were really close in RED 2.
mjbh_51.jpg

^ Ah, Lala.. that would surely pacify me, too.. and made us smile for days, no doubt! laughing.gif But we already knew the answer to our questions, every time we say it out loud.. huh, huh. They are private people and though they're married.. like Minjung (and her friends) said before.. they are clearly still cautious, at times. Also the consideration for each other's point of view as well as (career) impact. Even when both are actors and celebrities, probably all the more reason not to overexpose their relationship and privacy.
But I also believe that both Byunghun & Minjung are aware that the fans wanted (so much) to see them at functions, etc. together. Aren't fans greedy creatures by nature? draak.gif

So.. note.gif SOMEDAY.. as Byunghun sings it..  it'll be someday..note.gif

sigh.gif Stop expressing ourselves would be even harder to do. Nah, we're doing alright so long as we don't cross the line, right. Right? 
We're just being fans, cheering our fave couple.hula_hula_girl.gif
We won't cross over the fence (of intrusion), just indulge us once in a whilepwettybunny.gif..
mjbh_501.jpg

Aww.. it's not a new photo of MJ. no2.gif Could even be from 2012 when Minjung was filming the drama back then. Well, all the more anticipation for tomorrow's fan-signing event.. everyone is certainly looking forward to see Minjung-ssi. She must be really excited too.. to meet the fans. Hopefully it'll be a start for more appearances. End of the year, there'll be a number of events here and there.. awards ceremonies, VIP premieres, fan-meets or just get-togethers. So, hopefully we'll catch a good glimpse sighting of BH and MJ from time to time.
mjbh_52.jpg