♥ The Official Hunnie Couple ♥ MINJUNG ♥ BYUNGHUN ♥

rubie

^ LOL! Maybe we have to be more specific with our wishes to see the couple. Asked for a glimpse.. and a tiny glimpse we'll get. duh.gif
Nonetheless, thanks so much @soompigalz for the capture-sharing.. now we have the image from both angles of the wedding aisle stairs. laughing.gif

Guest soompigalz

rubie said:
^ LOL! Maybe we have to be more specific with our wishes to see the couple. Asked for a glimpse.. and a tiny glimpse we'll get. duh.gif
Nonetheless, thanks so much @soompigalz for the capture-sharing.. now we have the image from both angles of the wedding aisle stairs. laughing.gif

^ Whoa.. the (place of) proposal pics? hypo.gif Wow. That is awesome treasure you found. Minjung-ssi attended the VIP screening of RED 2 with other celebrity friends but there's also another private screening for the family and very close acquaintances of the couple. rbhcool.gif. If it weren't for these pics, (I) can't imagine how the proposal were planned. Seeing the private set-up and the exclusive theater, there we have it.. a perfect place for proposing on the big screen.. like for real. LOL.
Thanks so much for the cool highlight.. and for friends of the couple.. leaking sharing images for us to feast on in this drought of (couple) news and pics..
mjbh_261.jpg

^ Lala, it was sompigalz's observation that we might have couple-sighting during the holiday season.. which is indeed, just around the corner. But if it's me.. I'd like to see them right now.. Whoops.. I mean.. like today, pretty please.
There'll be the 50th Daejong Film Awards in a just a few hours' more.scheduled today. Byunghun-ssi.. should.. would.. probably attend because he was last year's Best Actor and the event's goodwill ambassador. Maybe.. hopefully.. he will attend with his lovely Minjung Lee. Though.. it's all still 50-50.
mjbh_27.jpg

LOL! You're right again, Lala.. even if half-correct. laughing.gif Byunghun-ssi did attend the awards last night but he skipped the red carpet altogether. Had he attended the ceremony with MJ but they skipped the red carpet.. now.. that would be just bricks.gif
Nevertheless, BH looked happy and wonderful.. quite the reminiscent of the dashing August groom. <3
Arghh.. patience.. we gotta have loads of patience.
Capture credit: LBH DC
20131101_19.jpg

^ Like.. WOW! bigsurprise.gif
I'm hoping every day to see some couple pics,, but never expected this. wub2.gif Byunghun-Minjung really truly know how to surprise us..indirectly (through their friends) but directly to the fans hearts.
What a fabulous sharing, thanks Nina!

Related captures from various sites & fan-sharing at EverythingLBH and LBH-soompi.com

Check out more photos compiled at our Gallery & Related updates here / here 

EverythingLBH.com thanks every fan-sharing ardently with our utmost gratitude

January 6, 2013

Lee Byung Hun-Lee Min Jung photos on Singapore's I-Weekly No.793

Our thanks to adeleyam at LBH-soompi for the magazine scan and English gist.

Excerpt from feature in i-weekly No 793 (10 January, 2013), a Singapore magazine. It's the newest edition of the magazine. 

Last August, 42-year-old Lee Byung Hun officially acknowledged 30-year-old Lee Min Jung as his girlfriend and it was only near the end of December that their couple photos were then taken by the media. Lee Min Jung drove Lee Byung Hun around in a branded car that day. Lee Byung Hun alighted and walked towards the direction of the road in a very-gentlemanly way, protecting the safety of his girlfriend. They held hands like twins and were both radiant with happiness. After the photos were exposed, netizens one after another exclaimed: "Quickly get married!", "It looks like a drama!". 

20130106_adeleyam.jpg

A belated highlight of the December dating pics.. 

January 12, 2013

Lee Min Jung and Lee Byung Hun Snapped Out on a Happy Date

by ockoala at A Koala's Playground

20121231_10.jpg

So K-ent has been awash in just the first twelve days of 2013 alone with a veritable avalanche of hook ups and break ups, as if some tricksy elf spiked the water supply in Yeouido and Chungmuro with love potion. The biggest “OMG I Can’t Believe They’re Dating” moment (not to be confused with “I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter”) came courtesy of Kim Tae Hee and Rain being snapped on a cold dark night clearly not trying hard enough to be incognito. Perhaps worried that their status as the Top Dog of Hallyu couples might be usurped by these newcomers, Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung were similarly snapped by the gossip rag Dispatch out strolling the streets on a date. Of course they weren’t outed since they admitted to dating during the Summer last year, but this would mark the first photographic evidence of the couple out and about. Why K-ent couples don’t emulate TW-ent couples and do couple endorsements and red carpet walks together beats me. These grainy pictures are hardly juicy enough to ship. Lee Min Jung certainly looks happy to hang on to her man’s arm, though he could be a tad more into her if body language is to be believed. This seemingly random real life coupling just reminds me that real life shipping onscreen couples should be fun but not taken seriously. There are tons of fans who shipped Lee Min Jung with her co-stars such as Jung Kyung Ho from Smile, You or Gong Yoo in Big, but clearly the girl has a type and its not either of those guys. Considering Lee Byung Hun’s age, I wouldn’t be surprised to see them walk down the aisle or else break up this year. They are both old enough to know what they want and either its right or its not. Good luck to them and please give me some official couple appearances just for pretty’s sake.

The LBH DC fangirls even have this to share..  similar to our observation..wub2.gif
Love Byunghun and Minjung's expression in the second photo. MJ may look like she's in MinYoung-on-that-rooftop-kiss-scene-mode but there's a hint of naughty smile curled on her lips. Both of them were obviously having similar thoughts. LOL.
Gosh.. there had to be a continuation of this photo. Could be the couple via JDZ are releasing the pics .. all in due time.
mjbh_la.jpg