♥ The Official Hunnie Couple ♥ MINJUNG ♥ BYUNGHUN ♥

Ephoenix

Thanks to @soompigalz at LMJ thread for the latest CF clip of Minjung-ssi. MJ really makes cream cheese so yummy and too tempting to resist.. feeling hungry now. ^^ Wonder if she encourages or forbids weight-watching Byunghun-ssi to eat some? LOL. though I'm sure Minjung is taking care of her Hunnie-hubby really well.
Anyway, it's really good to see that both Byunghun & MInjung have new & renewed CF projects. BH recently has a new endorsement with Mont Blanc (nope, it's not edible no2.gif).
They're both still so quiet (but obviously busy with something), can't help wishfully thinking that there'll be a surprise pictorial or CF together. Hahaa, well.. one can always hope.

minjung_philadelphiacheesecf.jpg

^ Thanks so much, Lala.. truly appreciate the feedback *makes my day^.. couple threads is all about showing our love & support, the soompi way. <3
Our wish list is not that long.. huh.. huh.. a CF together and some couple pics, too.. formal events or otherwise, we're not choosy. lmfao.gif
Well.. well... look at these two sleepyheads.. .. in_love.gif
mjbh_87.jpg

^ Absolutely true statement. Though Minjung was a total surprise for Byunghun (fans never saw it coming) .. frankly I've been there, done that.. when it comes to other couple-shipping situation. Although in my case, we were very cautious.. considering a lot of things, being LBH fans etc etc. But we did envision certain drama co-stars (who wouldn't, right?).duh.gif Anyway, for me.. when news of LBH-LMJ were dating (despite being denied at first).. you just knew.. that you have to be ready.. cause, this might be the one. Luckily.. having seen a lot of things over the years and not expecting too much, things didn't shock and hurt so much. These days though, I shudder to think how diehard fans would react (without going overboard) if their "couple" doesn't materialize as they thought it would. Like.. undeniably hard to handle..
Anyway, this is the couple for me now.. through Byunghun-ssi, I'm learning and appreciating Minjung-ssi as the person who knows him best, supports and loves him. And most importantly, vice-versa.
mjbh_79.jpg

^ Aww, Lala.. some fans did freak out at the BH-MJ possibility when it first came to light last year. Minjung was in the midst of a drama-shooting and already sailing a tv couple-ship, so.. anyone can imagine quite the havoc it caused. But it's all in the past.. backlashes whatever. It's normal tendency in the Kdrama kingdom. I remember several years ago, when just starting as a Mod, there were no specific couple threads like now (it wasn't allowed because of the fan-fighting). Most discussion would continue in the drama threads instead when the series ended.. creating confusion as well as much bickering particularly when the lead actor or actress already has a real-life partner, inevitably dragging a third person in leading to bashing, etc. That's why we didn't have the couple thread section till quite recently. It's especially good that the rules are being reinforced again that we can have both ways -- couple threads and also normal sharing..
Anyway.. I see that we have a common tv drama to catch tonight, hehe.. can't wait! We'll see if Lee Beom Soo and Yoona would set a shipping trail after this. ^^  But I guess, fans would know not to but to enjoy the actors' chemistry & performance, nonetheless. With LBS, the drama seem to be very promising -- I just love his "History of A Salaryman', hopefully Prime Minister & I would be as entertaining or even better.
mjbh_88.jpg

A couple of CFs by the couple in December.. LOL..
mjbh_91.jpg

Gosh.. I'm so blurr duh.gif.. totally forgot about Byunghun's Nescafé CF.. now that's more like it, and definitely closer (i.e. food items) to Minjung's Philly Cheese CF. And both have had the CF for quite awhile and still rocking the well-known brand-names. rbhcool.gif
mjbh_92.jpg

^ Hahaa.. the reason why the actors make good CF models. Aww.. BH makes drinking coffee so blissful.. MJ makes eating cheese so yummy. Can't someone just put them in a single clip.. like, already. LOL.
Ohh.. I'm still downloading the first episode.. I'm just with a slow connection but can't wait to watch it. The feedback and reviews have been pretty good, isn't it. Can't wait to make some good captures to share. Is it ok to share the caps at the drama thread.. or should they be in spoiler tags, even for the episodes already aired?

Guest soompigalz

Its kinda late but remember the last radio show with BH as the guest? Well the PD posted a kakao talk convo with MJ in its homepage. Although its not 100% guaranteed legit but judging by MJ's profile pic i think its truly her. The PD (Lee JaeIk) is also the writer of MJ's movie 'Wonderful Radio'.

viewimage.php?id=21b8d524fcc736a166aad8&

이병헌씨하고 만나기전에 민정양하고 카톡수다를 좀 떨었는데 웃기고 귀여워서 올려봅니다ㅋㅋ

형님 실제로 만나보니깐
진짜 색스럽고 매력니쁘니쁠하더만요

"재익씨 얘기 많이 들었어요."

목소리 듣자마자 반할뻔ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Source: SBS CultTwo HomePage

Translation:

PD : "Hi MinJung, in todays episode we got ByungHun as the guest."
MJ : "Yes i heard it. its great n fun."
PD : "I'll greeting him in a minute, why i feel so tremble? Hehe." "Sorry but i feel more nervous than the time when i first met you."
MJ : "Almost all men feel nervous upon meeting BH, i wonder why.. Maybe coz he filmed lots of action movies so theyre afraid to get hit? Wkwk"
PD : "Tell him not to hit me, ive done nothin wrong to you T_T"
MJ : "Dont worry, oppa has good manner, he is kinder than me.."

The caption under it basically said that BH is charming in real life, that he heard lots bout the PD (from MJ i suppose) n that the PD fell in love the moment he heard BH's voice :))

Aww.. @soompigalz, that is so cool.. what a great treat. thumbup.gif We had an inkling about this sometime ago.. mentioned at LBH DC but we weren't sure about sharing a rather private conversation.. which has nothing wrong with it, obviously. LOL. 
So, it's really wonderful and especially heart-warming seeing this posted and shared, by the PD no less. Appreciate it so much for translating for us! heart.gif Better late than never, indeed!
LOL, Lala.. a lot of people were somewhat intimidated by Byunghun because he's like the manly type and did a number of action movies, etc.. but he's really much different and kinder as MJ puts it. Even some of his past co-stars were surprised about meeting & working with him. They said while he's rather direct/straightforward (he is incredibly serious when working, very professional).. he's also more kind than most people thought he would be.
mjbh_81.jpg

December 11, 2013
2013 Entertainment/Movies through keyword : Butterfly effects caused by love

Source: Nate
Article mentioned more names and movies, etc but in the pics only a few examples --
2013121013531165793_1.jpg
Top: Rain-Kim Tae Hee, Jo In Sung-Kim Min Hee, Won Bin-Lee Na Young, Lee Byung Hun-Lee Min JungSecond Row: Kim Jo Kwang Soo-Kim Seung Hwan, Song Hye Kyo, Crayon Pop, Choi Min SikThird Row: Miracle at Cell #7, Snowpiercer, Dir. Park Chan Wook, Dir. Bong Joon HoBottom: The Cheonan Project, Moebius, The Lawyer, Dir. Kim Ji Woon

December 11, 2013
Lee Byung Hun-Lee Min Jung: The reason they denied the relationship rumor

Source: Nate l thanks to mistymorning for the translated gist
201312110943063310_1.jpg
The article is reporting about what was told by entertainment reporters in the program SBS "Good morning", regarding 2013 entertainment marriage back stories.

One of the topics was about when the relationship was first reported, back then both Lee Byung Hun & Lee Min Jung had denied it.
The reporter who reported it first, asked later why they had denied it which answered by LMJ, "Women are not supposed to say until they're in the wedding ceremony "
LBH said that when he heard the news, he was filming the scene where he was running carrying the young actress in the movie Masquerade. He said that it was so hectic he doesn't remember how he did it. Hence the cartoon of Gwanghae and the caption. ^^

Disclaimer: This is not LMJ's twitter..  just found it accidentally while browsing for news and thought it was cute & sweet. No harm meant in any way.no2.gif
mj_apsa.jpg

However, due to filming Lee Byung Hun didn't attend the awards ceremony in Brisbane on Dec 12. He sent a video-message instead. I was secretly hoping he went (with MJ of course ^^).. but he can't make it.

^ What a sweet sharing, it's always the unexpected that showed something more.. and well, not expected. Oops. I'm rambling.laughing.gif
Anyway.. it's a great boost for REEHUE Closet Store, of course. Byunghun & Minjung's moms are really very cool and sporting. <3
mjbh_95.jpg