♥ The Official Hunnie Couple ♥ MINJUNG ♥ BYUNGHUN ♥

rubie

Just found out that Byunghun and Minjung were at the 2010 Style Icon Awards. It's probably too soon for that spark to be re-ignited as we've talked before but clearly, their paths crossed and probably stole glances at each other at the event.
Both of them.. just looked fabulous and so well-matched.. even from back then.wub2.gif 
mjbh_28.jpg
mjbh_29.jpg

A little mention of our lovely couple in MGY-KB update ~ Congrats to the latest celebrity couple <3
November 3, 2013
Kim Beom and Moon Geun-yeong in Prague?
Source: Donga via Hancinema.net l Nate
The whole entertainment industry is pink with love.
Top stars Rain and Kim Tae-hee, Won Bin and Lee Na-young have acknowledged their relationships and Lee Byeong-Heon and Lee Min-jeong and Ji Seong and Park Bo-yeong have gotten married. More celebrities have been busy getting into relationships than the past and are even faster in admitting the truth.
Someone in the biz claims, "These days, more celebrities have become financially stable, along with fame. Naturally, two people of similar situations bring themselves together and start dating".
Paparazzi and quick internet updates are one factor why celebs admit to their scandals. Pictures of celebrities overseas on vacation or business are updated online and claimed to be in a relationship with realistic evidence. Won Bin and Lee Na-young were claimed to have been seen in Paris together and this spread on the internet quickly. Their agencies acknowledged the truth.
An agency claimed, "If we deny the truth, we get accused for lying and that makes it difficult for the stars to work. Also, there is no need to hide anything as people recognize work as work and love as love".
Meanwhile, Kim Beom and Moon Geun-yeong were seen in Prague. A media reported them spotted by a tourist in Prague, walking around holding hands and feeding each other like they didn't care about anyone around them.
Moon Geun-yeong and Kim Beom developed into a relationship after starring in the MBC drama "Goddess Of Fire Jeongi" together this year and left for Europe immediately after the drama.

And just made these for the thread, it's really fun to see how some poses are just spot-on.. LOL.
Luwali, I know you'll love these captures.. I'm sort of rushing making the couple caps for something nice very soon. Hopefully.
mjbh_31.jpg
mjbh_32.jpg

mjbh_34.jpg
mjbh_35.jpg

Well, not that the captures are truly identical (we're trying, right) .. just some fun and coincidental resemblance. ^_^
Still .. saving a few more for later.. with one surprise that I just love.. incredibly spot-on.

^ Aww.. so good to see you posting..  we sure have the same heart. Hahaa.. now we're less lonely..
Today this lovely couple thread reached the 10K views, hopefully many more fans will join us in due time.. slowly but surely. :)
mjbh_40.jpg

After the Daejong Awards last Friday, Lee Byunghun-ssi flew to LA to attend the LACMA Art & Film Gala held on November 2 (he's a member of LACMA and have been attending the annual event since 2010). And thanks to the Korean media highlight today, we learnt that on the 7th of November, he was in New York for the CJ "Spotlight on Korean Cinema" 60th Anniversary Event in New York. 
While we didn't see LMJ attending the event together with BH (only presumed from the lack of pics), it doesn't mean she's not traveling with him, imo.
MIss them.
mjbh_33.jpg

Recentlymjbh_42.jpg
Previouslymjbh_36.jpg

2011.11.21 LBH receiving the President's Award at Korean Popular Culture and Arts Award Ceremony
2012.10.30 LMJ receiving the Prime Minister Commendation at the 49th Saving Day Ceremony

November 9, 2013
LBH, LMJ's Congratulatory Wishes to KBS Entertainment Weekly's 1500th episode
Source: OSEN l thanks to mistymorning for the translation ^^
201311092120770266_527e2d034ab76.jpg

Newlywed celebs Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung who have been regularly featured on KBS entertainment variety show "Entertainment Weekly" have conveyed their best wishes to the program's 1500th episode.

Lee Byung Hun said, "30 years means this show is senior to me. Senior, I wish you to be healthy and loved by many. "
Lee Min Jung said "My sincere congratulations. Please be a long running program and I'll be an avid watcher."

^ Lala, been missing you! LOL.
Hmm, as much as we wanted to.. I don't think Byunghun will attend SBS Award with Minjung for her drama, mainly because actors will come with their co-stars instead to the awards . In this case.. it'll be SHK and LMJ if.. AAMR would get nominated somehow. But SHK himself would probably be busy by then that he's committed to his new movie.
We're still at square one, huh.. as when we'll see the lovely couple on the red carpet together. But I suppose a bit more patience will definitely reward us something even more special. Hopefully, hahaa.
mjbh_39.jpg

Fan-clip feat. Byunghun & Minjung starSS.gif

Sendspace
Simply because today is the 3rd month anniversary since the wedding in August and tomorrow is Pepero DayNothing really fancy but a little something sweet to share. wub2.gif
Forever gratitude to @neelia for the lyrics of Stay (IRIS OST Japan)
STAY ~ Lee Byung Hun 
Everytime I see your face I see heaven in your eyesEverytime I hear your voice I hear the waterfallsYou're the only one who makes me wanna dream awayBut I know it's too late to go on
I close my eyes & think of you and the moments that we shared A haze of our memories still so clear it's hard to bear Nothing in this world could ever be the same againYou left me all alone out in the rain
Can't you stay for a little more timeI don't wanna lie I don't wanna cryI need you in my lifeCan I stay I need a little more time to be alrightI just wanna dry my lonely tears then I'll leave it all behind Everytime you hold my hand I feel your heart with mineEverytime you call my name you take my breath awayYou're the only one who makes me live another dayNow you know why I can't let you go
**repeat
Wooo.....hoooo......Nothings gonna changeThe way I feel for you, my love You're my lifeCan't you stay Can't you stay by my sideI don't wanna lie I don't wanna cryI want you in my lifeCan't you sayCan't you say that our love will be alright
Please don't say goodbyeTo all the love we built this farTo all the time we spent togetherCome on back & take my pain away

Guest soompigalz

^
Hmm instead of them appearing together on official event like awards ceremony or anything work related, i prefer them together on a more personal event like relatives/friend's wedding, charity events, a concert(too bad we missed the one with PSY T_T),etc.

^ There'll be a Psy Concert in December, right? Maybe we'd see them there. Byunghun went alone to the 'Happening' Concert held in April. It'll be great to see them both.. at a more casual, relaxed event. <3
http://news.nate.com/view/20131108n20255

Btw.. according to the Nate update, LMJ was in NYC attending the CJ Group's 60th Anniversary "Spotlight on Korean Cinema" at MoMA. LBH was there as one of the guests (update).. and Minjung-ssi attended as well. So far, there's no pics of MJ (yet) but now we know she's there, it's really awesome and sweet.

Was looking at this photo to find Minjung-ssi but spotted BH instead. I didn't really look at the photo at first because there're too many people but looking at it again, suddenly able to spot BH so easily. LOL.
20131107_24.jpg

^ Ohh what a bummer.. I know how you feel, Lala.. no wonder we didn't see you around. Well, we're not going at full-speed or anything here (obviously, LOL)  unlike the drama threads.. the Secret thread is moving with awesome discussion and really cool sharing plus excellent rating. The drama ends this weeks ...hope the ending will be a really good one (the story had been really engaging with awesome acting all around). Hopefully we'll get to focus on a new drama soon, preferably one from Minjung-ssi. ^^ Somehow.. it's a blessing how some things work out, when some stuff didn't happen as thought/hoped. Often times, something even better will come along.
mjbh_41.jpg

This is an unexpected LOL update (no wonder we'd see a lot of the mention on the couple's Nate page).. KGR can be seriously funny yet utterly sarcastic when needed to.. but he did say some nice things about LBH-LMJ before, when the wedding was hot news in town.

November 11, 2013
'Taxi' Kim Mi Ryo, "I Cried At How Handsome My Husband Is"
Source: KDramaStars.com l Nate ++
1384218960163.jpg

Comedienne Kim Mi Ryo said she cried once when she saw her husband, Jung Sung Yoon.
Kim Mi Ryo on November 11, 2013, episode of tvN entertainment program, "Taxi," said, "My husband Jung Sung Yoon and I were watching a movie. I casually looked at Jung Sung Yoon, and started crying. I cried saying to him, 'Why are you so handsome?'"
MC Kim Goo Ra sarcastically commented on her lovey dovey remarks, "This year's best couple is not Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung, but Kim Mi Ryo and Jung Sung Yoon."

Byunghun's co-star JDY is having a new movie out soon in December. Maybe we'd see BH and MJ together at the VIP preem (though no idea when).. as JDY had attended their wedding in August. Nonetheless, we all know not to expect too much, right. Both Byunghun-Minjung have been doing things their own way since last year that is not to overexpose their relationship (before and after marriage), no matter what. 
If we'd see BH or MJ at any screening events, it's definitely a fan-treat and sighting to share.. if we'd see them together, then it'll be a sweet bonus but we won't expect too much, knowing as much how they'll live and work and enjoy and share with fans they way they want and like it to be.
Fan-posed treat for tonight... nope, this is NOT from Maldives.no2.gif Haha, we wish! laughing.gif
mjbh_44.jpg