♥ The Official Hunnie Couple ♥ MINJUNG ♥ BYUNGHUN ♥

rubie

March 12, 2023.

Lee Byung Hun and lee Min Jung at the Elton John Aids Foundation Party 

Screenshot_2023-03-13_at_11.00.36_AM.png

Lee Min-jung and Lee Byung-hun at the 31st Annual Elton John AIDS Foundation Academy Awards Viewing Party held at West Hollywood Park on March 12, 2023 in West Hollywood, California.

Source:  https://footwearnews.com/gallery/elton-john-oscar-party-photos/the-31st-annual-elton-john-aids-foundation-academy-awards-viewing-party-arrivals-19/

Screenshot_2023-03-13_at_10.49.56_AM.png

Screenshot_2023-03-13_at_10.50.09_AM.png

Source:  IG of Lee Byung Hun

• Like 1

March 12, 2023.

Lee Byung Hun and lee Min Jung at the Elton John Aids Foundation Party 

Screenshot_2023-03-13_at_11.00.36_AM.png

Lee Min-jung and Lee Byung-hun at the 31st Annual Elton John AIDS Foundation Academy Awards Viewing Party held at West Hollywood Park on March 12, 2023 in West Hollywood, California.

Source:  https://footwearnews.com/gallery/elton-john-oscar-party-photos/the-31st-annual-elton-john-aids-foundation-academy-awards-viewing-party-arrivals-19/

Source:  IG of Lee Byung Hun

Screenshot_2023-03-13_at_11.38.02_AM.png

Screenshot_2023-03-13_at_11.38.14_AM.png

Source:  IG of Lee Min Jung 

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

July 8, 2023

20230708-234226.jpg

LBH and LMJ attended U.S. Women's Open Golf tournament in Pebble Beach, California, to support their family friends, Danielle Kang and Alex Kang. 

From Alex Kang's IG story

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

August 4, 2023

OMG!!!! THIS WONDERFUL NEWS ON THEIR 10th ANNIVERSARY MONTH!!!!

:wow2:  CONGRATULATIONS, MJ :heart: BH!! 

뉴스1

[Exclusive] Lee Byung-hun ♥ Lee Min-jung Becomes Parents of Two Children...Lee Min-jung 'congratulations' on her second pregnancy in 8 years.

0006971634_001_20230804122503626.jpg?type=w430View Source

Top actors Lee Byung-hun (53) and Lee Min-jung (41) will be parents of two children.

According to News 1 coverage on the 4th, Lee Min-jung was recently pregnant with her second child. It has been eight years since she held her first son, Jun-hoo, in her arms.

Earlier, Lee Min-jung gave birth to her first child and son, Jun-hoo, in 2015, two years after marrying Lee Byung-hun, and she was pregnant with her second child in eight years again.
Lee Byung-hun and Lee Min-jung married in 2013 and have been loved as the representative parakeet couple in the entertainment industry for more than a decade.

Lee Min-jung made a comeback to the screen for the first time in about 10 years through the movie 'Switch' released in January, drawing attention.In addition, she was selected as the MC of the entertainment program "Oh Eun-young Game," which aired earlier this year, as she showed a unique sense of entertainment that she usually showed on social network services (SNS).

Lee Byung-hun appeared in "Concrete Utopia," one of the Big Four summer movies during the peak season this year, and is set to be released.Lee Byung-hun plays Yeong-tak, the representative of the residents of Hwanggung Apartment."Concrete Utopia" will be released on the 9th.

Source: here 

372-BFC0-E-C84-A-4-D71-8-CB4-6726-A8-EC4

I remember wondering when she first posted this pic few days ago and reading a comment asking if she is pregnant, and its really true. Those rosy cheeks and glow was indeed because of the precious little cutie pie. I am so happy for them. MJBH, CONGRATULATIONS, AND BE HAPPY AND HEALTHY! :dontwanna:

• Love 2

August 4, 2023

"Gyeongdan woman No" Lee Min-jung continues her "advertise contract" even during her second pregnancy.

[TNote: Gyeong dan woman is an abbreviation used for women whose career has been interrupted due to childcare.] 

0003172443_001_20230804225201212.jpg?type=w430View Source

Actor Lee Min-jung (41), who is pregnant with her second child, will continue her advertising model activities without "career interruption’.

According to Star News coverage on the 4th, Lee Min-jung recently maintained an advertising contract with a clothing brand even during her second pregnancy. Having just entered a stable period, she recently returned from Los Angeles, USA, and completed her scheduled commercial shooting schedule.

Lee Min-jung is currently showing her presence by advertising various brands such as golf, cosmetics, clothing, and inner beauty. The second pregnancy was also rumored as Lee Min-jung discussed future plans with advertisers who signed contracts. It is said that the news of pregnancy was belatedly known to the public that prior coordination was needed to solve the advertising problem. Lee Min-jung, who maintains her unwavering beauty even after marriage and childbirth, is a preferred model in the fashion and beauty industries.

Recently, "career disconnection" has become a hot topic in the entertainment industry due to marriage, childbirth, and childcare, but Lee Min-jung plans to maintain her advertising contract and continue her modeling activities.In other words, he proved his solid position as a top actor in name and reality.Earlier, actor Jeon Ji-hyun also drew attention by maintaining an advertising contract with a liquor company, which was unusual during pregnancy in 2015.

0003172443_002_20230804225201263.jpg?type=w430

Meanwhile, according to Lee Min-jung's agency MS Team Entertainment, Lee Min-jung was recently pregnant with her second child.The exact timing of the birth was not disclosed.

Earlier, Lee Min-jung married actor Lee Byung-hun (53) in August 2013 and gave birth to his son Jun-hoo in March 2015. Eight years after the first, I enjoyed the joy of having a second child. In particular, Lee Byung-hun faced a double joy ahead of the release of the tent pole movie "Concrete Utopia" this summer on the 9th.

Lee Min-jung and Lee Byung-hun have been receiving a lot of congratulations since the news of their second pregnancy. "If you have a daughter, let's become a in-laws with Son Ye-jin," the response of referring to actress Son Ye-jin from the same agency, who gave birth to a son in November last year, also drew attention. Lee Min-jung, who has no work scheduled to shoot in the future, is expected to rest for the time being and concentrate on prenatal education.

here 
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

August 8, 2023 

Lee Min Jung at VIP premiere of Movie Concrete Utopia 

:issohappy:

april-2023-08-08-17-04-53-367.jpg

MJ unnie with her childhood bestie Kim Ah yeon to support LBH's movie Concrete Utopia. She is glowing and ever so beautiful. :wub:

LBH thanked her during his stage greetings for being there. He said, "Min jung ssi, Thank you for being here despite feeling sick." Aww.. 

I can only imagine how hard it must be her. She has always been a strong pillar of support for LBH, no matter what. I hope she enjoyed the movie even though it could be a bit repulsive with all the violent scenes and dark theme of the movie at this moment. I didn't see mama Lee though, I wonder if she's there too. 

Please take care, Min Jung unnie. Wish you all the positivity and good health. :heart:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvsIAjrJ7jf/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

• Love 1

August 10, 2023

EVERYDAY, CONTINUE TO LOVE EACH OTHER MORE & MORE.

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY, MJBH!!

:smooches2:

A637-CAF0-1-F41-40-D3-93-F5-9-AA8-AC39-C

Congratulations on your 10th wedding anniversary, MJBH.

One decade down, forever to go…..

May your love and happiness continue to bloom for many more decades to come. Cheers! :wub:

• Love 2

• 1 month later...

September 14, 2023 

LMJ updated her IG with her poster from her upcoming web series "Villains", and LBH also had his portrait released on TIFF23 today, so couldn't help but do this, as they fit so perfectly together. There's a whole melodrama vibe going on hehe. :wub:

april-2023-09-14-13-30-57-708.jpg

One of the fan commented on her post asking her to do Instagram live, and LMJ replied that she would think about it. She had mentioned about doing it before, but her 'two' kids would be constantly running around all the time, she said. Still, it would be so fun and adorable if she decides to do it in the future. I just hope LBH is at home when she does. :) 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxK8AvbLSxG/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

November 7, 2023 

20231016-002322.gif

~IT’S A GIRL!!!!!~ :wub:

Congratulations, Lee Min Jung, Lee Byung Hun and our soon-to-be oppa Joon Hoo!!

”Baby Birdie is on her way!” “Welcome Princess Birdie.”…. These are what was written on one of the transparent balloons and on the cake of the surprise baby shower organized by her friends for LMJ today. These two golf loving couple staying true to their passion because nickname Birdie does sound like one of the term in Golf haha. Also, how is LMJ even close to 6-7 months? She looks just the same and glowing as ever. I hope both mother and the baby grow healthily and hope everything happens normally. I am so so happy for them. 

0001086209_001_20231107223501427.jpg?type=w430View the original

0001086209_003_20231107223501498.jpg?type=w430View the original

[From the article] Actress Lee Min-jung, who announced her second pregnancy, released a photo that seemed to suggest the gender of the child.
Lee Min-jung posted several photos on her SNS on the afternoon of the 7th.In the released photo, Lee Min-jung said, "Hidden camera surprise.""Thank you friends," she wrote, and released photos taken from the cake and gift pile.
In particular, the released photos all suggest that the second gender is female, including pink gift wrapping and cake. In addition, the cake is more eye-catching with the letter "Princess."

Source: Naver 

• Like 1

November 8, 2023

Lee Min Jung shared more pictures and videos on her IG from her surprise baby shower

0000635715_001_20231109090001354.jpg?type=w430

She wrote

“I was very surprised by my friends’ surprise event that the way I walked in looked like I am still a mother of a son, but yes, our second child is a daughter ^^. I still cannot believe it. I will confirm and let you guys updated. Feat. Nickname is ‘Birdie’….. it’s a double meaning as Birdie and Buddy.” (Note: Both pronounced and written as the same way in Korean ‘버디‘ ) :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

November 9, 2023 

Comment Fairy LMJ with her witty comebacks on fans comments on her latest Princess Birdie posts. Poor man LBH, his healthy teeth joke will never leave him alone.:D 

april-2023-11-09-18-28-23-121.jpg

[TRANS] 

Fan: Wow! I am also on my 2nd pregnancy, and my first was also son and now a daughter. I will send you all the good wishes for your daughter. 

LMJ: Oh, yes please! 

Fan: When I get pregnant, I am also thinking “Eagle, Birdie, or Even” (All golf score terminologies) haha. As expected your wit is next level. :lol:

LMJ: ‘Even’ also sounds pretty. :D 

Fan: Wow, Congratulations. Birdie, grow and be healthy. How pretty Birdie is going to be TT. Let’s see if Birdie will bring more Birdie (Golf score), or will she bring another sigh out of Lee Byung Hun nim. (referring to the ‘Aigooo’ clip of LBH watching LMJ miss her score before lol :D)

LMJ: Hoho!(Playfully saying how dare you?) I am the one sighing now.

Stylist: Daughter!!! Big congratulations! Oh she is going to be sp pretty! 

LMJ: Unnie, I will leave her styling to you. 

LMJ’s Golf mate: It seems like Birdie baby is going to score a lot of Birdie later on, because her mom is so good at putter.(Another golf term) Good care~

LMJ: It is all thanks to you, teacher. 

Fan: Congratulations. Your husband’s mouth is going to rip(grinning with happiness) 

LMJ: I wonder how many teeth will show when he smiles now. (Lmao she is so unserious :w00t:)

Fan: Oh my! Congratulations from the bottom of my heart. I think you’ll be very happy, Unnie. 

LMJ: If it was son again, it will be too exhausting with all the kicking and running around. :D 

Commenter: Mam, it is also a fact that even daughters are as good as man.(Sarcastic)

LMJ: I will pretend I did not read/hear that! :lol:

LMJ and her witty comebacks will always lighten up my mood. There is just no sugar coating in her replies….Imagine Princess Birdie inheriting her parents’ wit, sense of humor, with her mom’s beauty and fathers enchanting aura. :love:

Screenshot-20231109-215330-Instagram.jpg

She looking so pretty in pink! :wub:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

November 25, 2023 

Lee Min Jung, Lee Byung hun, Responding to the second speech in the Blue Dragon Film Awards, "Buddy and Joy."

0003315011_001_20231125115301282.png?type=w430

Actress Lee Min-jung responded to his acceptance speech for the "Blue Dragon Film Awards," in which actor and husband Lee Byung-hun mentioned his second child.  

On the 24th, Lee Min-jung took a screenshot of Lee Byung-hun's "Blue Dragon Film Award" award broadcast on her SNS, along with the words "Birdie and Joy." "Birdie" is the couple's second child's birth name.  

Lee Byung-hun became the main character of the Best Actor Award with "Concrete Utopia" at the 44th Blue Dragon Film Awards held on the same day.

0003315011_002_20231125115301320.jpg?type=w430

On this day, Lee Byung-hun thanked the director, actors, and staff of "Concrete Utopia" in his acceptance speech, saying, "My second child will be born next month. He said, "We named her 'Birdie'." "I will share this joy and honor with Lee Min-jung, Lee Joon-hoo, and 'Birdie', and everyone who will be watching at home." "Nice Birdie!" He shouted and cheered.

Lee Byung-hun and Lee Min-jung married in 2013 and held their first son Jun-hu in their arms in 2015. Later, in August, they reported the pregnancy of their second daughter. 

Source: naver 

• Like 2

November 29, 2023 

Actress Lee Min-jung has begun preparing for childbirth in earnest

lee min jung

On November 26th, Lee Min-jung posted about the various childcare products with the name “Birdie” she prepared as her daughter is about to be born.

A luxurious bib and a cute rabbit bag embroidered with the name “Birdie” were prepared for a gift just for her second child. Lee Min-jung wrote, “I’m really nervous because there’s not much time left,” adding, “The days that will unfold in front of me.” She continued, “I’ve been raising my first child, so I’m worried and excited about raising my second child.”

lee min jung

Pic credit: LMJ’s IG with LBH’s hand cameo 

Previously, her husband Lee Byung-hun won the Best Actor Award for his film “Concrete Utopia” at the 44th Blue Dragon Film Awards held at KBS Hall in Yeouido, Seoul on the 24th. He said in his acceptance speech, “Actually, our second one will be born next month. I named her Birdie. Lee Min-jung, our son, and Birdie, who are watching at home now, I want to give them this honor. Nice Birdie!”

Meanwhile, Lee Byung-hun and Lee Min-jung married in August 2013 and have a son named Jun-hoo.

Source: Netizenbuzz 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

December 21, 2023 

Baby Boy GIF by GreetPool

Congratulations, Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung on the birth of your little Princess Birdie!! 12.21 Baby! 

Also, Congratulations, Oppa Lee Joon Hoo! May Princess Birdie and her beautiful family be blessed with good health, joy, love, laughter and eternal happiness. I am so happy for them! NICE BIRDIE! 

0003203660_001_20231221171101175.jpg?type=w430

According to a Star News report on the 21st, Lee Min-jung gave birth to a daughter somewhere around 1 p.m. that day. A close aide told Star News, "Both the mother and the child are healthy."

source: starnews 
  • Love 1

December 24, 2023 

Merry Christmas, everyone!!!

Sending you joy, love, and all the positivity and many blessings during this Christmas season. 

Red-Festive-Merry-Christmas-Holiday-Phot

Lee Min Jung Instagram Update: 

"Merry Christmas! First Christmas with you! (I almost forgot it's actually Christmas) :wub:

Hello, Birdie's tiny little feet! Welcome to the world, baby girl. Thank you, LMJ for sharing your precious gift of love with us! Merry Christmas, to our beloved Lee family! :star:

Screenshot-20231224-193133-Instagram.jpg

• Love 1

December 31, 2023

New Year Penguin GIF by Pudgy Penguins

~ HAPPY NEW YEAR, DEAR FRIENDS!!! ~

Modern-Creative-Photo-Collage-Best-2023-Moments-Compilation-New-Year-Instag-20231226-211111-0000.jpg

Happy New Year, guys!! May this new year awaits us and our beloved Lee Family with endless opportunities, numerous accomplishments, infinite joy, laughter, healthy peaceful mind & body, strength and positivity to endure and win over all the challenges of life. Here’s to growing to be better and Be Happy! Cheers!! :wub:

• Like 1