♥ The Official Hunnie Couple ♥ MINJUNG ♥ BYUNGHUN ♥

rubie

Rise And Shine Whatsapp Status GIF by good-morning

Throwback time: One of our earliest Hunnie Couple compilation clips in 2013/4. MJBH snippets from Cunning Single Lady, RED2, ISTD & various appearances..

Song by Byunghun Lee..

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Throwback time: One of our earliest Hunnie Couple compilation clips in 2013/4. MJBH snippets from Cunning Single Lady, RED2, ISTD & various appearances..

Song by Byunghun Lee..

Thank you @rubie.  This song sounded familiar but I am not sure if I  have heard it before.  I like it very much.  

• Like 3

On 7/30/2021 at 7:51 AM, peonie said:

Thank you @rubie.  This song sounded familiar but I am not sure if I  have heard it before.  I like it very much.  

This song, BH sang it on stage (live) for one of the promo appearances for 'Bungee Jumping of Their Own' 20+ years ago. His co-star, the late Lee Eun Joo played the piano. 

Spoiler

The original song

Spoiler

We have the LBH-LEJ clip on TimelessLBH but apparently it's been blocked due to copyright. 

• Like 3

I Love You GIF

Another throwback clip from 2013, after the wedding. Clip repost from ELBH.

The song, STAY (IRIS English OST) by Byunghun Lee.

And previous update on JunHoo & Omma..

January 5, 2021

Lee Min-jung, proud of her son’s baked cookies

[Intern reporter Kim Yeji on Daily Economy Star Today]

spacer.png

Actress Lee Min-jung and her son Jun-hoo enjoyed their daily life by baking cookies.

Lee Min-jung wrote on her Instagram on the 4th, “I have to constantly find things that can be done at home these days… using a kit for making cookies by children……I made it!” She posted a picture.

The plate in the photo contains delicious cookies made by Lee Min-jung with her son Jun-hoo. From cars to starfish, the shape of cookies is also pretty. Lee Min-jung is no different from other mothers, who boast of her son Jun-hoo’s cooking skill, saying, ‘It’s made by a child’.

To this, netizens responded in various ways, such as “It must be so delicious”, “You are perfect”, and “Jun-hoo would like it”.

Spoiler

Lee Min-jung also wrote a warm reply to the comment, “I’m going to the army this year, so please reply to my sister.” “I’m a student majoring in dance, so please support me for college admission,” she added, saying, “I want to cheer you on! College is not everything in my life.” The appearance of Lee Min-jung, who communicates with her son as well as netizens, impresses the fans.

Meanwhile, Lee Min-jung married actor Lee Byung-hun in 2013 and had a younger son, Jun-hoo. Last year, she performed in the KBS2 weekend drama ‘Once Again’ and won the grand prize at the ‘2020 KBS Drama Awards’.

stpress1@mkinternet.com Photo|Lee Minjung’s SNS [Ⓒmottokorea All rights reserved]

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Counting down to.. August 10..

Valentines Day Love GIF by BREAD TREE

Throwback time as we're posting the Hunnie Couple entry in the inaugural Shippers Paradise Contest in 2014. Compared to the other celebrity shipper fandoms, we didn't have much back-up or hype i.e. no Kdrama-starring together and even less images, clips & fans artwork etc. We didn't win obviously but we had a lot of fun participating and sharing about MJBH the best possible way. 

As the only married couple (at the time) and likely the most laid back thread in the said Valentines Day contest, the Hunnie Couple had warmly joined in the happiness, positive sharing and made their mark as well. Our gratitude to all the forum members who kindly voted for us.

Original Shippers Paradise Contest thread (here) MJBH (here)

The first set :fullofhearts:

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Past Present Future

hello kitty coffee GIF

Shippers' Paradise Contest Throwback 

spacer.png

We didn't advance to the next round after this entry.. but we did a short thank you clip for the voters. Coming up.. later..

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Someday.. and every day..

Thank U GIF by chiara

Throwback: Gratitude clip for the vote and support in the Shippers Paradise Contest. As someone mentioned when we decided to enter the contest back then, the win isn't important but the sharing. Thank you to all the warm support and understanding despite the obvious lack of couple material & creativity on my part.

August 8, 2021.

Thank you @rubie  for re-telling this beautiful and sweet love story that came true!!!!!!!

May the love between this wonderful Hunnie couple continue to grow.

Thanks so much Barbara for the kind words. To be honest, I haven't had any idea for this year's 8/10 8th Anniversary and looking through some back pages I saw the Contest related posts. Must say that it looks like a good time to reminisce. I don't know how I had the ideas before this.. as well as the effort & time doing the compilation clips and banners. Truthfully, I can't even remember when I even did those and forgotten so much.

What I remember though.. you were new to Soompi at the time and had a different username for the forum before using @peonie as ID. I am glad that from the time 8 years ago when this thread first started, you and @luwali 196 have been here through it all. Thank you so much, it means a lot! 

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Love 2

August 10, 2021.

Lee Min Jung shared some of the photos from her photo shoot before the wedding in her IG.  Some of them have never been shown before.   

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

• Like 1
  • Love 2

:yaaa: What an awesome anniversary treat by MJ! 

Thank you so much Barbara for posting the  wonderful photos here. :wub:  Especially love the first photo.. both of them without sunglasses and showing such soft expression. We're so used to seeing the same official wedding photos all the time, these never-seen-before candid photos are simply fantastic and MJ sure knows the fans would love to see them.

Hope it's ok that I re-post the other three photos as well, using your links. Saw your original posting at LBH thread which all the 6 photos came out ok, over there. However, because of direct copying, the ones under the spoiler tags did not appear here. Not to worry, that happens all the time.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Thank U GIF by echilibrultau

Besides the unseen-before-photos, Minjung also posted a lovely little snippet from their wedding pc in 2013. We can't post IG clips directly, so, here's the segment in GIF format. It's nice to see it again.. MJ really love this sweet moment that she re-posted it on her IG. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Bom Dia Reaction GIF

19/8 Minjung posted about Junhoo's new hobby.. 

spacer.png

Actor Lee Sang Yi (MJ's co-star in Once Again, he played the role of her brother-in-law) commented to the post. Known to be a fish enthusiast, LSY was featured in 'I Live Alone' and he has a large aquarium at home.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...