[ Drama 2013-2014 ] The Frist Born 맏이

badsmuler

I think In ho's father have affair with the housekeeper and have a son that's why the madam never look happy and sick...and with the male that makes medicine for her...what's their relationship ???

Please...is there somebody who want to sub this drama ??? [-O< I can't understand what they said...

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@badsmuler my internet is too bad again...can't watch all ep...just some part of it...have to download again then watch  :((
this drama make me more curios what next ep will be chinggu...have to wait for next week again :D

@KaoW...i heart you my dear twin...i really love this drama...all i can get after watch it is the warm feeling... :x

We have to be patience to wait until next Saturday... :((

I hope the rating will increase cause tonight episode more powerful than yesterday... [-O<

@KaoW and @sulovesk...i think our drama has great start according to media report and the review of drama contents in general...if i'm not mistaken if rating for cable TV passes 1% it means the show quite popular... :x

Is this great or bad news chinggu ???

201309161756190310_1_zps77eff954.jpg

Park jae jung will have love triangle with YJH and JH...ottoke my heart already choosed JH for YJH... :(

Archived