[ Drama 2013-2014 ] The Frist Born 맏이

badsmuler

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sogazelle welcome to the firstborn thread chinggu...I didn't have a chance to watch "Good Doctor" yet...but I heard a lot of news about wolf girl...definitely have to watch this drama :)
@sulovesk glad that you like Family's Honor...It is one of my favorite drama and I watched it many times...Park Shi Hoo and Yoon Jung Hee are so cute and suitable for the character :x
@Iris I would like to watch with the eng sub too...let's pray [-O<
@badsmuler wow my dear twin...so many pics from 1st ep. thank you so much :)Today, I didn't have time to watch live chinggu...now I'm try to download raw file for 1st ep.
I'm very curious about what happen to Young Seon's family. I have to wait for tomorrow...hope I can watch live [-O<

@badsmuler wow...thank for HD clip...and I just found torrent link...I'm try to dowload ep.1..don't know when it'll done...pray for me chinggu [-O<
torrent link for ep.1 RAW...The Firstborn 001 (WITH / 720p)
http://www63.zippyshare.com/v/88708828/file.html

Credit : semi_fly

Guest sulovesk

@badsmuler @kaoW the story seems very interesting! I really can't wait to watch. all the child actors looks so cute. OMG and I officially a fan of YJH now. :)
@Iris too bad . we need eng subs to watch! *praying hard* 
[-O<

@sulovesk....waaoow... =)) Welcome to our community, dear... >:D<  i think you love her at the first sight... :x just like me... :\">

Let's rejoice our happiness and support her at YJH thread  http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/239737/yoon-jung-hee

I had watched ep.1 and become addict now... \:D/  

Finally...the internet is back...now i'm watching live....so sad for the kids...all of them have good acting skill...make me wanna cry with them :(( don't know why a lot of blood either...need eng sub asap :(

me too...don't know what he found at the sea...some kind of medicine I guess...but I didn't see it clear...have to rewatch again...may be it's the cause of the death of YS parent

@badsmuler feel the same chinggu...it's show traditional fenural of korean in that period of time... They are so great to expresss their culture through drama =D>

Archived