[ Drama 2013-2014 ] The Frist Born 맏이

badsmuler

@KaoW...thanks for adult casts screencaps...our Young sun looks very beautiful and Soon taek is very handsome...they both look so classic and sophisticated... :x

@sulovesk...i'm very very happy that you begin to like our lovely dear YJH...she's not extremely beautiful but she has strong aura and charismatic woman... :x  May i know chinggu, what's her past dramas that you want to watch first ??? :\">

@Iris...glad you like our nickname couple...so all from now we call them "Hee2Hee couple" yaeah... >:D<
O yaa...i almost forgot...i had watched 3-Iron couple years ago...although it was for adult rate but the movie was very great artistically... =D>

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Iris If you had a chance, let watch "Sassy Girl, Chuan Hyang"....Jae Hee's is so cute and funny...you may falling for him again and again  :x
@badsmuler my dear twin...glad that you like my cap...I'll do it more when the drama has already on-air :D
@sulovesk may I suggest "Family's Honor" to be your first YJH drama...and you'll falling for our dear chinggu :)
tomorrow is our D-Day chinggu...FIGHTING!!!

Just found another interesting video in  http://news.nate.com/view/20130912n34087

Its seem our drama gets warm welcome from Korean audiences and become one of jTBC best dramas at BCWW 2013... :x

Hope and pray TFB will get great success in Korea so it can be exported around the world and all casts will have bright career in the future... [-O<

Guest sogazelle

I'm about to die from all the cuteness of the child actors at the Presscon!!! Especially from the wolf girl and the cute baby she's carrying!

I hope I can watch this drama subbed somewhere because I just adored the wolf girl!!!!

@sogazelle...welcome here chinggu and please stay with us yaah...you're right that young YS is adorable too... :x Do you have any plan to watch this drama live ???

How about you @Iris and @sulovesk ??? Will both of you join @KaoW and me tonight ??? We have planning to watch and give live report and screencaps... \:D/

Guest sulovesk

@badsmuler and @kaoW yeah watching family honour now since today it's weekend, I will be watching the drama whole day .. hehe need to kill 54 episodes lol Thanks for the tip chinggu!!! This drama is so worth my time :) YJH so cute eh i like her already! Too bad I can't watch TBH live . I live in Singapore 

:(( so sad .. 

@sulovesk...you will like YJH much more after you watch FH...how about visit FH thread ??? @KaoW and i will likely company you there so we can make another great discussions... \:D/  Believe me chinggu...after you start watching it you will never want this drama to be ended...

It's OK chinggu but if you're not busy lets watch live from the links that @KaoW posted...if i'm not mistaken its about 7.45 pm in Singapore time...

@Iris...still hope we will get Eng sub tomorrow... [-O<

@Kaow...thanks for the link...it works very good for me... ^:)^

Archived