Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@ivanovie25 they share same hairstylist, she connected them to each other and they eventually became friends. Seo Jun is good with big age gap friends, like him and Taehyung;))) 

@Anjalifairy that’s badly cooked chicken breast;) Good one is as tasty as every other part;))) I’m okay with whole chicken, so he can eat whatever part he is interested in xD

Spoiler

I don’t think Penthouse and YS share same audience. And usually every TV channel tries to put in different hour slot their shows and dramas. 
Let’s see how will perform next episodes of YS. If it stays strong, then I’m sure Penthouse will not be an issue and they both can happily entertain viewers;)))

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@serenilmauve

Guess i was born hating on it. Even from the best and tastiest franchise brands in my country, i won't eat it. Chicken wings for the win for me :lol:

Spoiler

Ah hopefully that won't happen :)

Btw, Do you have any recommendation to compress gif online? I won't be able to sleep until i successfully change my profile pic :D

Edit : problem solved puhahaha

:byebye2: Chesnut

• Like 4

@Anjalifairy @Gisell Gisell 

Spoiler

Lot of my friends are talking about it. It's a bit like sky castle which i haven't watched either lol! Both of them made quite a buzz. Yes, i'm worried too if it occupies the same time slot as YS

Talking about chicken, i'm team @Anjalifairy so if the four of us had chicken party, it would be balanced..lol!

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy https://ezgif.com this one is my favorite;)))

This new look looks good on you :D

Nice..i'd better find myself a gif too..:D but i'm still loving this raw look of Seo Joon in summer vacation. Where can i find gif of Seo Joon in summer vacation?

Park Seo Joon chestnut tteokgalbi? Lol!! Not only chesnut, he'll be associated with tteokgalbi 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@ivanovie25 

https://sojjuny88.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2020-09-29T02:37:00-07:00&max-results=11&m=1

https://1216-0812.tistory.com/category

Visit their sites, they make gifs out of all Seo Jun activities and appearances;)) You can find Summer Vacation gifs too there;))

aww..thank you..:getmygrooveon:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, ivanovie25 said:

I think this one is the translation?

@ivanovie25, thanks for sharing this. According to PSJ's agency Awesome Ent, Son Heung Min personally requested Park Seo Joon to act as an interviewer, and he gladly agreed to it to commemorate Son Heung Min’s 100th goal. For the interview, Park Seo Joon asked questions at Naver Partner Square in Seoul, and Son Heung Min answered at Tottenham’s training ground in London. JTBC was in charge of filming in Korea, while Tottenham’s official channel SPURS TV did the same in London. It is said that of all the 2,144 questions submitted by fans for two days (from Jan 2 to Jan 4), questions like “the most memorable goal” and “thoughts about being evaluated ‘world-class'” have been chosen as the major questions. Son Heung Min’s interview will be released on JTBC News and SPURS TV on Jan 12 at 10 pm KST. :blush:

201808111075773788_1-down.jpg

source : https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20210112154931663

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:
Stay Kids Changbin is Seo Jun’s fanboy. Also, Stay Kids were a group that used Itaewon Class as their inspiration to one of their last year comeback (God’s menu)

I can't see the tweet? Is it only me?

Btw Seo Joon's lips in that gif..:wub:

:heart2beat:

@Anjalifairy can you tell us the ingredients? Maybe i can try it someday..lol!

• Like 3