Quantcast
Jump to content

Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤ [Upcoming Movie "Dream" 2021] | [Upcoming Movie “Concrete Utopia” 2021]


Recommended Posts

On 9/18/2020 at 8:55 PM, serenilmauve said:

Peakboy shared photo with PSJ on IG

@serenilmauve, thanks for sharing this. They're really buddies! As far as I remember they went to the same high school. I think this picture you posted was after the show when PSJ appeared in Peakboy's Arcade. :blush:

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Name: 박서준 / Park Seo Joon or Park Seo Jun [pronunciation]  [japanese] パクソジュン ; [chinese] 朴叙俊 Birth name: 박용규 / Park Yong Gyu  Date of Birth: 16th December 1988 Star Sign: S

WARNING FOR Itaewon Class drama ENDING SPOILERS   

Park Seo Joon And Kim Ji Won Confirmed As Leads For Upcoming KBS Drama U. Kim February 23, 2017     Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji Won will be starring in KBS’s upcoming drama titled “F

1600528132.jpg


1600528146.jpg

 

Spoiler

 

1600528148.jpg


1600528132-1.jpg

 

 

 

credit: mywinter1 ; mywinter2

 


Seo Jun outside of studio with his lucky fans before and after the radio broadcasting;)

 

credit stay_seojun1

stay_seojun2

stay_seojun3


also I like how fans supportive and also compliment Peakboy too 

stay_seojun4


 

Mood Prince suits Seo Jun so much, that I think I will use this nickname from now on too xD

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

These Are The Nicknames Your Favorite Korean Stars Got From Their Dramas

 

Can't get enough of your favorite K-drama celebrities? Get to know them more by learning their adorable nicknames from their unforgettable characters in their respective dramas!

 

 

Park Seo Joon, The Best Kisser

His passionate kissing scene with co-star Park Min Young in the drama "What's Wrong With Secretary Kim?" recently surpassed 200 million views on YouTube. Can't blame the viewers though. It was steamy hot!

 

rdStdIhJIfcQaHWbSzplyFZ7nNX8NXprYjnA_2htPSvjOK9IKs1t3rXPSj7t74uXXx-CKiIuMUKax1fxw_weBrCPKMFSncfm-Ylj7-Sc35mtqSWZn8q_T3v09-_R_-VFpNdJWjGz?w=650

 

 

(skipped unrelated.....)

 

 

source : Kdramastars

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118948/20200918/nicknames-favorite-korean-stars-got-dramas.htm?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, willenette said:

@serenilmauve, thanks for sharing this. They're really buddies! As far as I remember they went to the same high school. I think this picture you posted was after the show when PSJ appeared in Peakboy's Arcade. :blush:


Yeap, on their radio show they talked a bit about their high school years and how mutual dreams made them close;))) 

 

Speaking about WWWSK 

 

Congratulation on being #3 in top 10 Netflix Korea since they just made it available in SK 

credit

2 years later WWWSK still popular and beloved by many;)

 

and that kissing scene now passed more than 250 million views and officially most watched video related to k-dramas on YouTube :Woah:

WWWSK Youtube

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

@serenilmauve

Thank you for sharing the video with eng sub :heartxoxo: Now i know their convo that i couldn't catch. And after watching it, i think my listening skill has improved a bit that at least i understand the main points of their convo correctly xD Too bad that she didn't include the balance game part. I want to know what i miss on that part though :joy:

 

That's why Peakboy once called him tsundere. He's the type that doesn't show his affection openly but he's actually very caring.

He admitted that he's a tsundere too in his family :lol:

 

Yeah, about his family's difficult circumstance back then and career wise, about how he struggled to get the position where he is standing now. He started it all from bottom, from minor roles and slowly but steadily build his career until now he becomes the nation hearrthrob and one of Korean best leading men we've ever have. Yet he's still so humble that he always takes the time to greet his fans, accepts all the gifts, and gives his concern about their health. So admirable :hooray2:

One more fancam of Seojun outside the studio;)

From decemmmmber IG

(btw when will we be allowed to embed IG link again though?! -_-)

 

Finally we get to see these fancams again. I'm happy already just by seeing them, kfans, got to see him at work again :issohappy:

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you everyone :happydance: I love seo joon answers, he is so witty lol. My baby have suffer so much but that made him more mature and now he is one of the best actor in SK <3. 

I also love the nick name mood prince but I want to know the explanation, why the name, Prince i agree but mood Prince ?!

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, PSJLOVER said:

Thank you everyone I love seo joon answers, he is so witty lol. My baby have suffer so much but that made him more mature and now he is one of the best actor in SK <3. 

I also love the nick name mood prince but I want to know the explanation, why the name, Prince i agree but mood Prince ?!


Like a mood maker, I think. Someone who makes everyone around himself feel good/happy. Seo Jun often gets same nickname on the set of his moves/dramas too (without Prince part xD), because he is always the one who has positive energy around him and jokes with cast and stuff creating pleasant working atmosphere;)))

 

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

@serenilmauve

Thank you for sharing the video with eng sub. Now i know their convo that i couldn't catch. And after watching it, i think my listening skill has improved a bit that at least i understand the main points of their convo correctly xD Too bad that she didn't include the balance game part. I want to know what i miss on that part though :joy:

 

That's why Peakboy once called him tsundere. He's the type that doesn't show his affection openly but he's actually very caring.

He admitted that he's a tsundere too in his family :lol:

 

Yeah, about his family's difficult circumstance back then and career wise, about how he struggled to get the position where he is standing now. He started it all from bottom, from minor roles and slowly but steadily build his career until now he becomes the nation hearrthrob and one of Korean best leading men we've ever have. Yet he's still so humble that he always takes the time to greet his fans, accepts all the gifts, and gives his concern about their health. So admirable 

One more fancam of Seojun outside the studio;)

From decemmmmber IG

(btw when will we be allowed to embed IG link again though?! -_-)

 

Finally we get to see these fancams again. I'm happy already just by seeing them, kfans, got to see him at work again

 

 

Some fans posted this, but I think it’s just quick summary, right?

 

The fact that they stayed together as friends since high school days tells me a lot about how much they care about each other. I mean, I lost contact with almost all my high school friends. But they still supporting each other, especially in this cut throat business. 
 

He has work hard, stay out of trouble attitude that I admire :7555_attack:
 

lmfao, btw, him complaining, that he did everything that he could do at home and he don’t know what else he can do XD 
 

And one more aura_sj88

I’m jealous how k-fans can meet him a lot :sad1: And I’m just happy when I see his posters xD

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

@Gisell Gisell Yes, he chose the song himself. Peakboy asked him what his favorite song to sing at noraebang and asked him to just sing about one verse. After thinking for a while, Seojun mentioned the song.

 

They did Balance games. I think it's about to pick just one statement. 

 

1. Five year old Peakboy VS five Peakboys? 

SJ : five Peakboys

 

2. Eating cup noodles with Peakboy for the rest of your life VS living alone eating all the food you want

SJ : living alone eating all the food i want

 

3. Cockroaches come out saying hello when they appear VS cockroaches appear in my house without me knowing

SJ : Cockroaches saying hello

PB : why? 

SJ : So that i won't startle. Just.. Hi! (cutely xD) 

PB : then maybe you hate cockroaches? 

SJ : ???? Do you like it, then??

PB : i mean, yeah no one likes it though

SJ : Do you like it??? 

PB : no, no.. I hate it 

SJ : It's not like that. But there are things that startle you when you don't expect.

 

So random question :joy:

 

4. Going back to 5 years ago VS Going to the future 5 years later. 

SJ : Going to the future 5 years later. Bcs the past was too hard. It was so tense. I've already gone through the past so i'm curious about the future. 

 

5. I should've done it VS I shouldn't have done it

SJ : i should've done it. Even though it's not too late, but i wonder if i would've been able to communicate with more people than now if i had studied a foreign language earlier.

 

6. Eating chicken VS eating french fries without ketchup. 

I'm not sure here why suddenly Seojun suggested to answer it simutaneously with Peakboy after counting to three. And they had the same answer : eating chicken xD

 

7. If i could only take one person to a desert island : Wooshik or Peakboy

SJ : Wooshik xD

Then they both agree that Wooshik is a funny friend with a great sense of humor. 

 

Some other facts :

- that Dance With My Father song by Luther Vandross was one of songs they used to listen to back in high school. Seojun said he remembered watching the singer a lot and imitating him.

 

- a fan asked what's the secret of their long term friendship. Seojun said they respect each other no matter how close they are. The closer you are, the more careful you have to be. 

 

- a fan gave him nickname 무드 왕자 =  mude wangja = prince of mood while Peakboy's nickname was 픽미업 = pick me up.  So after that, they kept calling each other by nicknames. "Mude Wangja Ssi~", "Pick Me Up Ssi~" But i couldn't really catch what they said about these nicknames. Guess i need to watch it again xD 

 

- a fan asked what Seojun's healing these days. He said "it's my biggest worry these days, bcs of social distancing, i dont really go out when i don't have schedule. Bcs i myself might harm other people. Still, there are only few things i can do at home. I think i've done everything to do at home. If you guys have good ideas, it would be great if you could recommend it to me".

 

So far that's all i can understand about their convo. Not sure if it helps much. I'll add it if i find something new. Feel free to correct me if it contains inaccuracies :D

 

 

Oh my god thanks dear.. it's help so so much :kiss_wink:

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

@Gisell Gisell Yes, he chose the song himself. Peakboy asked him what his favorite song to sing at noraebang and asked him to just sing about one verse. After thinking for a while, Seojun mentioned the song.

 

They did Balance games. I think it's about to pick just one statement. 

 

1. Five year old Peakboy VS five Peakboys? 

SJ : five Peakboys

 

2. Eating cup noodles with Peakboy for the rest of your life VS living alone eating all the food you want

SJ : living alone eating all the food i want

 

3. Cockroaches come out saying hello when they appear VS cockroaches appear in my house without me knowing

SJ : Cockroaches saying hello

PB : why? 

SJ : So that i won't startle. Just.. Hi! (cutely xD) 

PB : then maybe you hate cockroaches? 

SJ : ???? Do you like it, then??

PB : i mean, yeah no one likes it though

SJ : Do you like it??? 

PB : no, no.. I hate it 

SJ : It's not like that. But there are things that startle you when you don't expect.

 

So random question :joy:

 

4. Going back to 5 years ago VS Going to the future 5 years later. 

SJ : Going to the future 5 years later. Bcs the past was too hard. It was so tense. I've already gone through the past so i'm curious about the future. 

 

5. I should've done it VS I shouldn't have done it

SJ : i should've done it. Even though it's not too late, but i wonder if i would've been able to communicate with more people than now if i had studied a foreign language earlier.

 

6. Eating chicken VS eating french fries without ketchup. 

I'm not sure here why suddenly Seojun suggested to answer it simutaneously with Peakboy after counting to three. And they had the same answer : eating chicken xD

 

7. If i could only take one person to a desert island : Wooshik or Peakboy

SJ : Wooshik xD

Then they both agree that Wooshik is a funny friend with a great sense of humor. 

 

Some other facts :

- that Dance With My Father song by Luther Vandross was one of songs they used to listen to back in high school. Seojun said he remembered watching the singer a lot and imitating him.

 

- a fan asked what's the secret of their long term friendship. Seojun said they respect each other no matter how close they are. The closer you are, the more careful you have to be. 

 

- a fan gave him nickname 무드 왕자 =  mude wangja = prince of mood while Peakboy's nickname was 픽미업 = pick me up.  So after that, they kept calling each other by nicknames. "Mude Wangja Ssi~", "Pick Me Up Ssi~" But i couldn't really catch what they said about these nicknames. Guess i need to watch it again xD 

 

- a fan asked what Seojun's healing these days. He said "it's my biggest worry these days, bcs of social distancing, i dont really go out when i don't have schedule. Bcs i myself might harm other people. Still, there are only few things i can do at home. I think i've done everything to do at home. If you guys have good ideas, it would be great if you could recommend it to me".

 

So far that's all i can understand about their convo. Not sure if it helps much. I'll add it if i find something new. Feel free to correct me if it contains inaccuracies :D

 

 

 

Thank you so much, dear. :loveu:U are really good in Korean. Lucky that we have you here. :blush:

@serenilmauve Thank u for all Seo Joon's pics n clips. Everything about him is really addictive. Cant get enough to look at him. He is really my mood booster and vitamin for my immune system now. Lol:fullofhearts:I will never stop to say that my admiration toward him is getting stronger and stronger. I am happy that he never gives up during his tough journeys. I know he struggled a lot to achieve what he is now. One of the hottest Korean actor and the only one actor that I love. And he is such a very good and caring friends. Seo Joon really considers other people's feeling. He really takes care, protects and will not hurt them. I am so proud of Wooga Squad. :heart4:

He is so kind hearted towards his fans. How not to love him more? Envy with the K-fans. They can see handsome Seo Joon in front of their eyes! For me I only can dream about it. :sad1:

Talking about WWWSK, I wonder whether it will reach 300 M within one month? And Tvn will you give something to them? :glee:

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...