Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

1 hour ago, emollienime said:

@serenilmauve his lips:wub:i feel like fight for my way and secretary kim two works where directors also loved his lips a lot,because they filmed him to well there to highlight his features and especially his full lips:P

His lips are most perfect! The God spend extra two decades to just sculpture them :heart2beat: 
They also have secret mole, that’s hidden from anyone, but his dedicated fans))))

@PSJLOVER Welcome! Hope you will a great time with us)))

My favorite his work is recent Itaewon Class. All his work is amazing and I become fan thanks to them, but Itaewon Class was most inspiring and something that moved me on a deeper level. My heart  truly belongs to this masterpiece in k-drama world! 

@Anjalifairy are they crazy? Her husband is just her husband, even if he is an actor too. She knows him better than anyone, of course she loves him as a person, but there is no point to “fangirl” over him. While Seo Jun is a celebrity to her. Like all fangirls and fanboys have or will have a significant other, but we enjoy following celebrities for own little excitement that takes us from real life we live. It’s perfectly okay and fine. Why they’re so salty, when she is so cute. Even her husband acts like grumpy guy, but still secretly perfectly understands her and thinks she is cute. I think her only big major problem that he drinks a lot. Maybe he should seriously consider, that drinking so much is not healthy. 

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy One Warm Word happened so long time ago though O.o I agree with you @emollienime why so sudden xD 

Or maybe we just reading too much into it xD Though after Lotte sent their foodtruck in the middle of Itaewon Class shooting everything doesn’t look like a small details xD Let’s have Seo Jun’s cameo in Record of Youth xD Bo Gum kinda own us some here xD We welcomed him in Itaewon Class lmfao 

About Dream. I’m kinda worried if COVID 19 would affect them in 2021. Right now in Japan The Divine Fury has limited sitting numbers compared to usual opening before COVID. I guess same is happening in SK too with movies. 

I repeat, why so sudden??? Lol.  For me it can get any better reason than that they have another collaboration in talks :lol:

But i heard Deliver Us From Evil has already surpassed 3 million moviegoers on the 11th day since its premiere. I think its an impressive milestones amid the pandemic. Well everything about Covid19 is still so unpredictable but i mean it's a good sign at least for now as the korean moviegoers are starting back to cinema. So hopefully next year, everything will be getting a lot better not only in Korea but all countries including mine :')

41 minutes ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

His lips are most perfect! The God spend extra two decades to just sculpture them 
They also have secret mole, that’s hidden from anyone, but his dedicated fans))))

@Anjalifairy are they crazy? Her husband is just her husband, even if he is an actor too. She knows him better than anyone, of course she loves him as a person, but there is no point to “fangirl” over him. While Seo Jun is a celebrity to her. Like all fangirls and fanboys have or will have a significant other, but we enjoy following celebrities for own little excitement that takes us from real life we live. It’s perfectly okay and fine. Why they’re so salty, when she is so cute. Even her husband acts like grumpy guy, but still secretly perfectly understands her and thinks she is cute. I think her only big major problem that he drinks a lot. Maybe he should seriously consider, that drinking so much is not healthy. 

Lmfao the legendary secret mole that confused me at first whether it's a mole or scar))))

I know right! Do they think that it means she doesn't love her husband anymore and then planning to dump him anytime soon? Lol. I think her head over heels reaction to Seojun was still so so so normal as a fangirl. Nothing was wrong or overreaction <_<

• Like 2

22 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

I was watching this video... and hit me, that I didn’t add his appearance here on the list of his variety shows guesting either just like with three meals a day before lol what’s wrong with me lmfao 

I wonder if Seo Jun talked with him while preparing for the role in Dream asking questions and seeking for advice. He looked plenty interested here in what SHM does;)

I think a lot of Seo Jun younger than him friends elevate towards him because he is someone who is good at listening and then sharing his experience and helping with advice when it’s needed. He has that comforting, reliable and comfortable presence about him, that all his friends and co-stars enjoy. 

Oh i skipped this. 

I think i haven't thank you properly yet for taking over this thread and for your hard work in editing the first page of this thread neatly and excellently. Really appreciate it :)

I think he did. That's actually the first thing that crossed my mind after knowing he would play as a soccer player. I think Seojun won't miss a chance that he knows a good dongsaeng who is a profesional footballer to seek advice from the expert ;)

3 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

But, if Megabox does it right we will get much more Seo Jun's interaction with IU and other cast members compared to Itaewon Class, where thanks to jtbc we got like just one video with Dami 

3 hours ago, emollienime said:

i hope so!jtbc and netflix did us so dirty!yet dami and seojoon playing jengga now has 6 million views!^_^

i’m just curious why suddenly she decided to send him a coffeetruck support... maybe i mistook her name for someone else?

Looool still the same madness after all this time! Yes, i'm still mad that compared to other recent dramas airing on netflix, JTBC gave us almost zero content to promote our leads couple on The Swoon and they left us hopeless with that Jenga game only, while other leads drama couple with/without other supporting cast had their lovey dovey moment for interview, fun games, etc.:rage:What's their problem though?! WWWSK did even better with their exclusive fun interview of PSJ and PMY on Viki and that Kakao live talk event back then. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Yeah, i mean i had no clue whatsoever when i first watched it. I thought Seojun was just a supporting role as an innocent rookie detectives, until twist came after another twist which led us to reality that he's the truly evil there who played the biggest part of the plot twist itself. I felt cheated xD. I want to see more like this dynamics and unpredictable change for his next character. However i trust him. Man knows what he wants to do and has hawk eyes in choosing distinct roles. It's just for me he hasn't come up with perfect and solid script yet so far especially for movie. No matter how much i like both TCoE and TDF, but i must admit that i felt like something is missing kinda feeling and left me with unsatisfied feeling after watching them. I don't know how to explain myself about this XD I'm not sure if it's bad execution or unsolid script but thanks for the pure talent he has, he always did exceedingly well and gave impressive performance for every role he undertook. So i really set my expectation high for Dream and Concrete Utopia. With the collaboration of great director, great star line up and hopefully solid script (btw Lee Byunghun writes the script himself for Dream right?), everything will be perfect this time from any aspect.

I just asked my friend about it. She said as far as she knows there's no such an apartment there in SK. She said it might be a fictional name only for the movie that depicts a very good apartment house looking like a palace or probably just a metaphore. This still so little information about the movie kinda frustrates me lol XD

Yeah, yet there are some k-netz mocking her because of showing her over excitement for Seojun than her own husband <_< The wife better sign up here in the thread lol 

I think his Midnight Runners for me a perfect movie. It has everything and I still love to re-watch it when I'm upset or sad. Never fails to bring back from my terrible mood. 
But as I said to you before, the days when Seo Jun is going to meet right directors and writers will be a one of a kind days. Because he is an actor lacks nothing;))) 

I have good feelings about Dream and CU too, but I first need some more details about both of them before making any solid predictions;) 

Yes, Lee Byung Hyun writes his own scripts usually and he is really good at witty dialogues and unique humor. He has also great comedic timing;))) 

With Dream being his long time passion project I wonder what we will get;)

Let’s pray then that situation gets better for  the whole world next year hopefully :heartxoxo:

——— 

K-netizens should eat some chill pills as always xD 

———

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

Oh i skipped this. 

I think i haven't thank you properly yet for taking over this thread and for your hard work in editing the first page of this thread neatly and excellently. Really appreciate it :)

I think he did. That's actually the first thing that crossed my mind after knowing he would play as a soccer player. I think Seojun won't miss a chance that he knows a good dongsaeng who is a profesional footballer to seek advice from the expert ;)

No need, my dear;) We all try to make this place happy, lovely, welcoming and informative to anyone, who wants to come and fangirl with us;) Everything to Seo Jun and my fellow fangirls of him;)) Your translations even more helpful than my first page XD 

I wanted to change it a bit to make prettier, but I have no time to do so :sad1:I will though xD

Can we start speculate what kind of thing even could put a football player in prohibition lmfao Is it something totally embarrassing? XD

@Anjalifairy JTBC/Netflix deal s*cks XD I know I searched Itaewon Class, but like I still don’t get why they refused to show it in the front page of recommendations. Netflix is pushing so hard tvN dramas, but acted so stingily towards IC. 

• Like 2

Hi All. Just drop by to say that I love Seo Joon more and more now. :sweet:Finally I can watch TCofEvil after some time trying hard to find where to watch it. I cannot believe the cutest DJ is the key person. I am the person never into Korean Actor and only watch certain KDrama and KMovie until I watched Itaewon Class. After Itaewon Class, I started to read and find out more about Seo Joon. I think because IC brings huge impact to me. I think his personality makes me fall in love with him and then I watched all his drama and movies and variety show (which I never watch VS before) :fullofhearts:He is my mood booster indeed and my addiction. My fave drama is IC and FFMW and fave movie is Midnight Runners. And I cannot wait for Dream and Concrete Utopia for sure. I am not sure when he will come out with new drama but I really wish we can have it. Well, I just cannot stop loving him right now.

Happy 9th Debut Anniversary, Seo Joon. U r my inspiration now and forever. :glee:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Hi All. Just drop by to say that I love Seo Joon more and more now.Finally I can watch TCofEvil after some time trying hard to find where to watch it. I cannot believe the cutest DJ is the key person. I am the person never into Korean Actor and only watch certain KDrama and KMovie until I watched Itaewon Class. After Itaewon Class, I started to read and find out more about Seo Joon. I think because IC brings huge impact to me. I think his personality makes me fall in love with him and then I watched all his drama and movies and variety show (which I never watch VS before)He is my mood booster indeed and my addiction. My fave drama is IC and FFMW and fave movie is Midnight Runners. And I cannot wait for Dream and Concrete Utopia for sure. I am not sure when he will come out with new drama but I really wish we can have it. Well, I just cannot stop loving him right now.

Happy 9th Debut Anniversary, Seo Joon. U r my inspiration now and forever.

Hello! Welcome to PSJ’s thread;) It’s always so nice to see new fans here;)

But don’t just “drop by”, stay with us forever:heythere: We have cookies :lol::foodie3:And it’s the best place to wait until Dream and CU premiere as well as to get excited about his possible new works;) (shameless promotion xD)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, PSJLOVER said:

Finally pic from dream even if from far lol

https://twitter.com/sojjuny88/status/1295313682520395776?s=20

To insert image from twitter try to use copy link and wait a bit after inserting, so it would look like that;)))

So they still filming;) So nice to see Seo Jun on the set :fullofhearts:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

I think his Midnight Runners for me a perfect movie. It has everything and I still love to re-watch it when I'm upset or sad. Never fails to bring back from my terrible mood. 
But as I said to you before, the days when Seo Jun is going to meet right directors and writers will be a one of a kind days. Because he is an actor lacks nothing;))) 

I have good feelings about Dream and CU too, but I first need some more details about both of them before making any solid predictions;) 

Yes, Lee Byung Hyun writes his own scripts usually and he is really good at witty dialogues and unique humor. He has also great comedic timing;))) 

With Dream being his long time passion project I wonder what we will get;)

Let’s pray then that situation gets better for  the whole world next year hopefully 

——— 

K-netizens should eat some chill pills as always xD 

———

No need, my dear;) We all try to make this place happy, lovely, welcoming and informative to anyone, who wants to come and fangirl with us;) Everything to Seo Jun and my fellow fangirls of him;)) Your translations even more helpful than my first page XD 

I wanted to change it a bit to make prettier, but I have no time to do so I will though xD

Yeah for me Midnight Runners is one of the best action comedy i've ever watched. Simple plot yet very entertaining with bromance at its finest. If i need some laughter, Midnight Runners is always one of my choice to re-watch and never get bored xD

Take your time girl. I think layout is already so pretty though. Thanks for your effort  :heartxoxo:

5 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Hi All. Just drop by to say that I love Seo Joon more and more now. Finally I can watch TCofEvil after some time trying hard to find where to watch it. I cannot believe the cutest DJ is the key person. I am the person never into Korean Actor and only watch certain KDrama and KMovie until I watched Itaewon Class. After Itaewon Class, I started to read and find out more about Seo Joon. I think because IC brings huge impact to me. I think his personality makes me fall in love with him and then I watched all his drama and movies and variety show (which I never watch VS before) He is my mood booster indeed and my addiction. My fave drama is IC and FFMW and fave movie is Midnight Runners. And I cannot wait for Dream and Concrete Utopia for sure. I am not sure when he will come out with new drama but I really wish we can have it. Well, I just cannot stop loving him right now.

Happy 9th Debut Anniversary, Seo Joon. U r my inspiration now and forever. 

Hello :heythere:welcome to the thread! Glad more people join us here. Visit more often and let's have fun here :) And yup, once you fall into his charm there is no way out and you'll be trapped forever :poledance:

1 hour ago, PSJLOVER said:

Finally pic from dream even if from far lol

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

So they still filming;) So nice to see Seo Jun on the set 

Oh i saw another post on IG earlier. OP said there's Dream filming in front of his/her house, at Bunpyeong elementary school in Cheongju. He saw PSJ and actor Ko Changseok.

Spoiler

jungtae-kim77-20200817-0003.jpg

jungtae-kim77-20200817-0001.jpg

jungtae-kim77-20200817-0002.jpg

cr. jungtae_kim77 IG

But our man was nowhere to be seen XD

Glad that finally we got his pics from another OP.

Still handsome even from afar :heart2beat:

50 minutes ago, PSJLOVER said:

I want this cap too :^(

True dedicated fans will be able to spot his signature right away lol

• Like 2
  • Love 2