Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Seo Jun is really famous in Japan now I guess. Too bad he cannot travel to Japan yet. He will get more attention for sure. Japanese fans are so lucky. They can watch the Comma Fan Meeting with subs. I am still so sad with The1K Original. They are so mean. :sad1:

• Like 5

@serenilmauve I feel like the situation with that assault case turn out pressuring him or makes him under so much stress that he becomes testy :joy: @Gisell GisellAnd with that, rather than he annoys everybody, it seems more to him who easily get annoyed by people.. judging from that short script reading :lol:

Finally new track :luvarrow:

The caption at the end though.. "at this moment, Seojun has no idea that he will be working without a break after this", after he being so grateful to have job in the midst of pandemic. Poor him :joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy is it a hint? 

Also I need his fangirling staff members follow him everywhere, okay lol Look at them being all that “woooow, woooo, handsome, cool!” :joy:

Usually it is.. :shaq:

I know right? I cracked up hearing one of the staff said "everybody can do that" when Seojun made bubbles, as if he did something extraordinarily magical beyond human ability lmao

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

Just now, ivanovie25 said:

I wonder when they had this shooting..is it this year? or 2020? 

Early this year, if I remember correctly;) It’s summer 2021 collection, before that there was spring one;)

Spoiler

Wooga squad supporting Woo Shik :blush:

• Love 9

@serenilmauve Yeah, that shows how his female staff really like him. They adore every small gesture he does like "whoaa..whoaa" all the time:lol: :wub:

Btw, i really had no idea that Woogas would attend Wooshik's fanmeeting :grimace: This is the first time they all gather in a broadcast, right? 

Seojun's outfit style reminds me of his style when he attended IC's 2nd presscon though. He looked a bit skinny in that outfit :D But handsome as always :wub:

Wooshik saves Seojun's name in his phone as 'Driver Park Young Gyu' lol. He didn't drive often back then so he called Seojun and Seojun would come. Since then he has called Seojun driver :joy:

2 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

@anjalifairy:  I hope there is translation for all the captions. 

They're too lazy to do it :sleepy:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

@Anjalifairy The thing I noticed about Seo Jun is that he is natural caretaker. He will joke around with you, tease you, make it seem like you don’t need his help or he will not give you a hand, but he actually cares a lot and he will always help no matter what. He will always step up to help and take care. You can see it from the way he always helps around his family, friends, co-stars and staff members. You can see it from his bts videos, news, Youn’s Stay and Youn’s Kitchen. The way he brought his family together, the way his co-stars always thankful for him taking the time to help them with their scenes and most importantly the way his friends always say, that no matter what Seo Jun is there for them. And he actually shows it. He just someone, who enjoys taking care of everyone around him. A big heart, who makes people around himself comfortable in his reassuring presence;))

Dorks xD

• Like 7
  • Love 4

4 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

I cracked up hearing one of the staff said "everybody can do that" when Seojun made bubbles, as if he did something extraordinarily magical beyond human ability lmao

His female staff never disappoint in praising him through the roof even if he makes a tiny move. They are our alter egos. :dontwanna: The guy who was like what’s the big deal anyone can do that, must be wondering what’s all the fuss all about. Listen Mister - that’s Park Seo Jun right there, so everything is a biggg dealll :handsup:

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

Wooshik saves Seojun's name in his phone as 'Driver Park Young Gyu' lol. He didn't drive often back then so he called Seojun and Seojun would come. Since then he has called Seojun driver :joy:

Woo shik that sneaky ….. always putting Seo Jun to work  :joy: :joy:

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

Seojun's outfit style reminds me of his style when he attended IC's 2nd presscon though. He looked a bit skinny in that outfit :D But handsome as always

Handsome as always our man :coolshades:

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

The thing I noticed about Seo Jun is that he is natural caretaker. He will joke around with you, tease you, make it seem like you don’t need his help or he will not give you a hand, but he actually cares a lot and he will always help no matter what. He will always step up to help and take care. You can see it from the way he always helps around his family, friends, co-stars and staff members. You can see it from his bts videos, news, Youn’s Stay and Youn’s Kitchen. The way he brought his family together, the way his co-stars always thankful for him taking the time to help them with their scenes and most importantly the way his friends always say, that no matter what Seo Jun is there for them. And he actually shows it. He just someone, who enjoys taking care of everyone around him. A big heart, who makes people around himself comfortable in his reassuring presence;))

Our kind hearted Seo Jun has a heart made of gold :please:

• Like 8

@serenilmauve Yeah, his friends think of him as a reliable hyung, someone they can rely on. And the fact that he has unchanging staff, especially the hairstylist noona who has been with him since his early career, can tell what kind of person he is. I think it's also bcs he naturally doesn't talk much and more to being a good listener so people around him just feel comfortable expressing themselves and talking to him anything. Indeed he has big and soft heart :blush: Also, i've been wanting to talk about this that i notice in Youn's Stay, the way he speaks to Wooshik is so soft and sweet. Like his voice is so comforting you know. Their age gaps isn't that big but he treats Wooshik like a baby. It melts me every time i see their interaction :wub:

@Jeomju1216 lmao someone should tell that male staff so! :lol:

Seojun doing great folding the pizza box. He's good at everything anyway. Oh, forgot that he kinda bad at arranging the meat sanjeok in YS :joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 2

Park Seo Joon, BTS’s V, Park Hyung Sik, And Peakboy Make Special Appearance At Choi Woo Shik’s Fan Meeting

Park Seo Joon, BTS’s V, Park Hyung Sik, And Peakboy Make Special Appearance At Choi Woo Shik’s Fan Meeting

The Wooga Squad got together for a special event!

On July 5, actor Choi Woo Shik held a live online fan meeting “A Midsummer Night’s Dream” through KakaoTV. During the fan meeting, he was visited by the members of the Wooga Squad, the group of close friends consisting of himself, Park Seo Joon, BTS’s V, Park Hyung Sik, and Peakboy.

Choi Woo Shik thanked his friends for coming despite their busy schedules and asked them to share what they’ve been up to. Park Seo Joon said, “I’m currently filming the movie ‘Concrete Utopia.'” V said, “I’m preparing for our comebackwith a new album in July.” Park Hyung Sik said, “I’m filming the drama ‘Happiness.'” Choi Woo Shik added, “Hyung Sik actually came right after his drama filming. He has to go again right after this, so I’m grateful.”

As the sole host of his fan meeting, Choi Woo Shik showed signs of nerves, and his friends laughed and teased him, asking, “Are you that nervous?” Choi Woo Shik replied, “I haven’t done that many live broadcasts.”

The Wooga Squad participated in a quiz competition where they had to test their knowledge about Choi Woo Shik. One of the questions was the name that Choi Woo Shik had saved Park Seo Joon as on his phone. Choi Woo Shik revealed it was “Driver Park Young Gyu” and explaiend, “Back when I didn’t drive, I would call him and get him to drive me around. Since then, I’ve had him saved as ‘driver.’ It’s been like eight years but I have no plans to change it.” (Park Seo Joon’s birth name is Park Yong Gyu.)

park-seo-joon.jpeg

None of the friends guessed the answer to the question about what Choi Woo Shik had picked as his most attractive physical features in a past interview. The answer was “having a face that doesn’t stick out, fingers, and body,” and Park Seo Joon teased, “Your body? What kind of confidence is this?” V added, “What body?” Even Choi Woo Shik was taken aback and said, “Body? When did I say that?” Recalling the details, he said, “I think that I said something like having a fragile body was good for acting.”

Choi Woo Shik also shared who had congratulated him first when his film “Parasite” had won at the Oscars. V said confidently, “We were both in the United States at the time and I congratulated him.” But Choi Woo Shik picked Park Seo Joon as well and said, “They both congratulated me at the same time. Seo Joon from Korea and Taehyung [V’s real name] from the United States.”

• Like 6
  • Love 4

4 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Also, i've been wanting to talk about this that i notice in Youn's Stay, the way he speaks to Wooshik is so soft and sweet. Like his voice is so comforting you know. Their age gaps isn't that big but he treats Wooshik like a baby. It melts me every time i see their interaction :wub:

Yeah, you can tell he genuinely cares…love listening to his caring voice, melts your heart :love:

4 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

I think with all this comments Woo Shik is trying find his death by Seo Jun’s hands lmfao :teaze::rip:

ROFL, woo shik doesn’t seem to have any fear about that… :joy:

2 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Woo Shik “what about me, guys? T___T”

ignore GIF

• Like 7

Awww, Seo Jun is so cute here :glee:I think it’s during his first fan meeting in Japan. His self vlog moment at 1:40 is so adorable :kiss_wink: I have no idea what he was saying, but looking at him in the video made me happy anyways :hooray2:Also looks like Mr. Yang travelled with him during his overseas events at the time.

• Like 9