Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

9 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy Then it means soon :coolshades: Don’t forget to invite us too hehehe:dorashakes:

They decided that not enough time passed and posting it too soon xD Record Park’s love to post several months later from Seo Jun’s actual schedule graphic lmfao 

@serenilmauve @Anjalifairy Then I hope they will release it next week as they have it already. :blush:

So we can see Seo Joon with Kloudbeer on 09.10 right? :issohappy:

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy Then it means soon  Don’t forget to invite us too hehehe

They decided that not enough time passed and posting it too soon xD Record Park’s love to post several months later from Seo Jun’s actual schedule graphic lmfao 

Still 4 years to go to have my own mercedes benz like Saeroy lol. Is it even possible in such a short time? :joy:

You're right. They released video recorded in december, just in last march :criesariver:

29 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

@serenilmauve @Anjalifairy Then I hope they will release it next week as they have it already. :blush:

So we can see Seo Joon with Kloudbeer on 09.10 right? 

Yes i suppose so :happydance:

Btw, it's raining here at my place. I'm chilling in my room and my radio is playing Seojun's favorite song, I'll Never Love Again chilling toon disney GIF

• Like 1
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Still 4 years to go to have my own mercedes benz like Saeroy lol. Is it even possible in such a short time? :joy:

You're right. They released video recorded in december, just in last march

Yes i suppose so 

Btw, it's raining here at my place. I'm chilling in my room and my radio is playing Seojun's favorite song, I'll Never Love Again

Of course;))) Some people act, like DanBam’s success story is unreal, but did any of them ever read any franchise stories? It’s all about meeting right people, making right deals and having right idea. People who say “it’s impossible, it’s unreal” sometimes just afraid to start and grow big. Something that Sae Roy never felt. So I hope and wish you could be one of those overnight success stories too one day :heartxoxo:

I have almost no complains (still there is few xD) towards Awesome ENT. except this part lol

• Like 1
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

You're right. They released video recorded in december, just in last march :criesariver:

Yes i suppose so :happydance:

Btw, it's raining here at my place. I'm chilling in my room and my radio is playing Seojun's favorite song, I'll Never Love Again chilling toon disney GIF

Enjoy your time and we wish you success like Danbam, @Anjalifairy. Dont forget to invite us at the rooftop for chill and relax in the future. :foryou::happydance:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Kinda unexpected and expected at the same time, to hear that his favorite color is yellow 

:doggie:

ZIOZIA and Kloud Beer at least making our fan life happy with new upcoming videos;))

I thought his fave color is white. Lol. 

Btw when Ziozia will upload the Q&A?

• Like 2

*** BYS Cosmetics is a makeup brand designed and developed in Melbourne, Australia. Regarded as one of the fastest growing brands today, BYS stands for By Your Side -  :blush:

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Is Park Seo Jun the next potential endorser of BYS Cosmetics PH?

PicsArt_09-28-04.34.55.jpg?resize=1024,5

Is Park Seo Jun the next potential endorser of BYS Cosmetics Philippines?

The growing and popular brand posted on September 28 a photo on its social media account, hinting for a new celebrity joining its family.

On the caption area, it says, “We’ve got a surprise coming your way, ladies. Someone new is joining the BYS family. He’ll fight for you. He’ll ask you what’s wrong. Even if you’re 10 years younger than him.”

As highlighted (clues from the caption), it can be remembered that Park Seo Jun starred in hit Korean dramas, such as Fight For My Way, What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim, and Itaewon Class.

Meanwhile, fans got much confident that it is the actor through the accompanied picture of the post which is one of the latest photos of Park Seo Jun on Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CE5-Uo7n9tY/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

What are your speculations, bes? Do you think the person on BYS Cosmetics Philippines’ post is Park Seo Jun as well? Will he be the new potential endorser of the brand?

source : https://annyeongoppa.com/2020/09/28/is-park-seo-jun-the-next-potential-endorser-of-bys-cosmetics-ph/

• Like 3

9 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Of course;))) Some people act, like DanBam’s success story is unreal, but did any of them ever read any franchise stories? It’s all about meeting right people, making right deals and having right idea. People who say “it’s impossible, it’s unreal” sometimes just afraid to start and grow big. Something that Sae Roy never felt. So I hope and wish you could be one of those overnight success stories too one day 

I have almost no complains (still there is few xD) towards Awesome ENT. except this part lol

I think my biggest challenge right now is finding the right people and building a solid team. I also need that luck as Saeroy said that meeting Yiseo was his biggest luck xD Really, what i went and am going through in this business right now is very relatable with IC. I learn a lot from the drama especially Saeroy. He is not just a drama character but also like an exist figure out there to me. 

Anyway, thanks a lot girls @serenilmauve @Gisell Gisell for all your words of encouragement. I wish you all success with what you guys are currently working on :heart3:

5 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

New Track Record is here 

Finally after a month! :hooray2:

But i think Awesome should produce the vlogs more intently. They don't put the complete sub on the whole video, including the captions. I feel bad reading the comment section, that international fans who don't understand korean at all, can only understand a half of the video. For any korean videos or vlogs, it is mostly their witty captions that make the contents are more fun and interesting though. 

33 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:
PSJ for ZIOZIA CF

Sooooooo cute and sweet :heart2:

• Like 2

@Anjalifairy Yeah, will be hard, no one usually works for you the way you do for yourself, but not impossible;) With you and @AsveriaPSJ it’s really nice to hear, that IC arrived in a right time. And it’s a huge plus, that Seo Jun was the one, who took the role;)))

I agree here with you. I’m one of those international fans, who don’t understand korean and half of the video without any translations at all for some mysterious reasons. Also they could cut things a bit more dynamic, if they refuse to translate everything. Seo Jun’s is not big talker, so his vlogs, that I love so much, really depends on overall translation and experience, that’s a part that Awesome ENT.  could improve on;) 

• Like 2

I love seeing Seo Jun with Wooga Squad members. There is so much calm sincerity between each other, it makes me happy to see them honestly supporting each other;))) They’re not trying to “act close”, you just feel like there is a long history of them being a significant presence in each other’s life, that they don’t need it;))) 

Also, lmfao, it’s so unusual seeing Seo Jun looking smaller than other person xD 

• Like 2