Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

12 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

It’s 5th guys;) it’s was sent with teokkbokki one, as I understood;))

@Anjalifairy That’s my fear :joy: But both Kree and Skrulls “colorful” aliens;))

Don't make him look bald please, i can't :joy:

16 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Wow! Nice another food truck eh!:)

Okay I would love to talk more but I need sleep, it is late here. Night  everyone!:).

I'm sleepy too but my fingers won't let me sleep xD

• LOL 6

@serenilmauve also, say no to work, sleep, eat

Sk Gaming No GIF by Bundesliga

Btw, if you guys want to join Park's Office, i will gladly help you. I'm also still an associate member so there's not much thing i can do other than posting and seeing other members' posts. Also not sure if i could manage to level up to regular member and then honorary member anytime soon, since it has several conditions we must fulfill. But i recommend you guys to try to join first. Apparently, it's easy and so much doable :)

• Like 1
  • Blob 4

16 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy Awesome ENT. “No comments”

We “What role, villian, hero, civilian, how big, how small, how medium, no green, no blue, no bald, yes to fabulous hair, does he has time to sleep, what about Dream, need new drama too and etc.” 

You make me laugh so hard till everybody watch me and ask me what's goin on. :Megalol:I think I need to work but I cannot do it. 

@Anjalifairy How to join then? It is really easy? 

Edited by Gisell Gisell
  • LOL 5

This dude understands us xD 

He was like “this what fans will do, if they try hide his handsome face” :lol:

2:10-2:45 :joy:

I also think it’s cute that the way Koreans pronounce “The Marvels” is sounds like “The Marbles” because I start imagining this: 

812-E9-BC7-F5-AC-48-A3-9238-23-BC48140-A

:joy:

• LOL 6
  • Insightful 1

24 minutes ago, sueeila said:

When i see the marbles i thought that was infinity stones hahaha

Then oohhh there is no black in infinity stone and it has only six stones :sweat_smile:

ahhh my eyes and my brain need a check up 

It’s cosplay marbles for Final Fantasy VII called materia, which is like a power boosters in the game;))

Netflix Korea like “let’s us show you Parasite” :lol:

• Like 7

@Gisell Gisell Yes, as long as you have kakao talk. If you want to join, feel free to reach me. I'll try my best to assist if you need help ^_^

Awww Hyungsik is so sweet to send the coffee truck for his hyung and his former co star :love:

Meanwhile this article talks about Wooga as world domination squad referring to Seojun's hollywood casting :lol:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0004424613

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

24 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Seriously W? This is your A cover, this your B cover? Are you playing “find one difference” game? :joy:

Seriously?? LOL, one is left aligned and the other is right aligned, I don’t see any other difference… PSJ’s sexiness is equal on both of those :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

11 minutes ago, Jeomju1216 said:

Seriously?? LOL, one is left aligned and the other is right aligned, I don’t see any other difference… PSJ’s sexiness is equal on both of those :lol:

I wonder whether the magazines always come out with 2 covers now as I notice Seo Jun always come out with 2-3 covers for us to choose? (Only W Korea is so strange as both are the same. Lol). Time to buy the W Korea now. :love:

@Anjalifairy I will inform you to teach me later. Lol. And I forget about the fan meeting of Condition. We can watch it right? Too busy with Marvel and forget about this fan meeting. :love:

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

I wonder whether the magazines always come out with 2 covers now as I notice Seo Jun always come out with 2-3 covers for us to choose? (Only W Korea is so strange as both are the same. Lol). Time to buy the W Korea now. :love:

@Anjalifairy I will inform you to teach me later. Lol. And I forget about the fan meeting of Condition. We can watch it right? Too busy with Marvel and forget about this fan meeting. :love:

Yeah, W’s cover strategy is quite bizarre though…LOL it’s really hard to choose which one to buy though :joy:

@Anjalifairy please help more of us infiltrate Park’s office, you are our only spy agent there at this time :lol: :Please:

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Seo Jun’s role disclosed :joy:

Reveal hidden contents

I debated to post comments from NB or not… but if you interested guys;))

ROFL, that scene was hilarious… he’s been training all along :lol:

Spoiler

The comments are mixed but mostly positive so it’s not too bad 

• Like 4