Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Suddenly i remember one interviewer said that his physique is international..lol! and he laughed it off..Well, he'll be international now..please please make it confirmed *pray

I keep thinking about Dream..if he has prior engagement to shoot Dream, it could be a problem..

• Love 1
  • Blob 4

2 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Suddenly i remember one interviewer said that his physique is international..lol! and he laughed it off..Well, he'll be international now..please please make it confirmed *pray

I keep thinking about Dream..if he has prior engagement to shoot Dream, it could be a problem..

We don’t have much information, so in Awesome ENT. I believe blindly :wow1::joy: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

15 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

We don’t have much information, so in Awesome ENT. I believe blindly

Awesome ent please be awesome for us and confirm the news ASAP…  :Please:

22 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Awesome ent’s official bio “

Awesome ENT was established in 2018 as 
a company that presents a new vision for the cultural content industry .

The manpower accumulated through long management experience will 
expand into the global market by focusing on developing the capabilities of artists through a systematic management system .

Time to make that global expansion happen for PSJ?? :crazymad:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1

1 minute ago, serenilmauve said:

Also, I would like make peace of advice to director, just because Capitan Marvel movies deal with cosmos and aliens, don’t you dare to try paint him blue or green :joy: 

Oh my!! I hope not..that would be such a waste of his beautiful face and “international” physique :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

2 minutes ago, LD Lee said:

There is a rumor that Park Seo Joon might play a character related to Helen Cho(Claudia Kim/Kim Soo-Hyun) in the MCU.  

Or people are just finding “Korean characters” to link :rubchin:

4 minutes ago, Jeomju1216 said:

Oh my!! I hope not..that would be such a waste of his beautiful face and “international” physique :lol:

I know right :doggie:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

He said something along the lines of enjoying MCU movies and wanting sometime like that in SK, with shared universe, supernatural and great action scenes. The Divine Fury aimed for that. But religious motives were always tricky to pull off. I liked the movie, despite it needing some improvement. And last fighting scene was really cool and well filmed;) 

EDIT: Just noticed you replied me :joy:

And our thread turned hot again:joy:

:evilelmo:

at that time when psj mention he want divine fury be like mcu i already imagine what would like if psj have a character in mcu.. it could be amazing if he act in mcu movie..

btw i also like divine fury hahaha watched it many times already and yeah the last fighting scene is awesome

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4

2 minutes ago, sueeila said:

at that time when psj mention he want divine fury be like mcu i already imagine what would like if psj have a character in mcu.. it could be amazing if he act in mcu movie..

btw i also like divine fury hahaha watched it many times already and yeah the last fighting scene is awesome

Me too, big, small, medium, I’m going to enjoy his role a lot;) Especially if they make him superpowered and add him in cool action scenes;)) 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

39 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

yup remember that interview too :love:

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Me too, big, small, medium, I’m going to enjoy his role a lot;) Especially if they make him superpowered and add a lot fighting scenes;)) 

Me too. I will enjoy it much and much. :love:

@Jeomju1216 Oh my.. What a view. :heart2beat:Now everybody wants him in MCU and drama. Lol. Then when we can get it all? 2022? Gosh. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

18 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Me too. I will enjoy it much and much. :love:

@Jeomju1216 Oh my.. What a view. :heart2beat:Now everybody wants him in MCU and drama. Lol. Then when we can get it all? 2022? Gosh. 

No matter when and how at least we get it all :lol:

W Korea released new photo from upcoming Chanel photoshoot in the middle of hype and chaos lol 

P.S. we moved the thread 4 pages in 2 hours xD :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1