Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

1 hour ago, aulialanniputri said:

Hello everyone 

I am new in the PSJ's world. I have started watching his drama since pandemic around March - April.

I have been watching almost all his dramas, movies and reality shows (except Dream High 2, Shut Up Family, One Warm Word). I still watch it over and over again. I dont know why i feel never get bored watch all his dramas and all about him. LOL.. 

That’s the amazing magic of Seo Jun and his projects charms :heart3: You never ever get tired of re-watching everything involved him hehehe 

What’s your favorite so far?;)))

• Like 5

3 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

That’s the amazing magic of Seo Jun and his projects charms :heart3: You never ever get tired of re-watching everything involved him hehehe 

What’s your favorite so far?;)))

I like Fight For My Way. But i also like his acting in WWWSK. Then Youn's Kitchen 2 made me love him even more. Ah, its so hard to choose just one to be my favorite.. :sparklyeyes: 

(sorry for my bad english..) :persevere:

4 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Hello..Welcome! feel free to join our discussion :) We also never get bored of watching him even though some of us know him longer than you..lol! we're completely under his charms :tounge_wink:

soo truuuee! :please:

• Like 6

@aulialanniputri I understand you, every time I watch and re-watch his dramas or movies I say “that’s my favorite” and then change my opinion for another one :joy: That’s why I can’t even choose who is my most favorite character, like they all so charming, complex and different, how could I :bawling:

And don’t apologize for you English;) For most of us it’s not native language either;))) But it’s so good that we all have one common language to share our thoughts about favorite actor :blush:

2 hours ago, sueeila said:

I'm watching 3 meals a day mountain village again but just episode with psj only hahaha :phew:

I always watch his videos, when YouTube recommend me them lol 

Can we talk about his rope jumping abilities and that he brought his own ingredients as a present for the cast;)) I believe it’s because they all were females and he wanted to make them happy;))) What a gentleman;))

• Like 4
  • Love 2

12 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

O, wow, you still have one of his best works to watch in dramas then;)) You should definitely watch Fight For My Way (or Fight, My Way) and What's Wrong With Secretary Kim, also his movie Midnight Runners;) 

Thank you for recommending! :)

10 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

@SeriousClouds Don't forget his other movies: the Chronicles of Evil and The Divine Fury :blush:  He got best new actor in the Chronicles of Evil and he's super hot in The Divine Fury

edit: don't forget to watch Youn's Kitchen 2 ^_^

Me too! lol! i laughed when she becomes excited talking about scorpio in venus..lol! he oozes sexiness in everything he does :tounge_wink:

Thank you! Will check out :wub:

• Like 6

Park Seo Joon cuts a personalised macaroon on birthday; Wooga Squad's Peakboy, Itaewon Class stars show love

Park Seo Joon celebrated his 32nd birthday this week. On the occasion, the actor was presented with a personalised macaroon and received wishes from Wooga Squad member Peakboy and Itaewon Class co-stars.

credit: https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/park-seo-joon-cuts-personalised-macaroon-birthday-wooga-squads-peakboy-itaewon-class-stars-show-love-584443?amp&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=article&utm_content=amp&__twitter_impression=true

• Like 6

I'm still waiting for Record Park's post about his birthday celebration..i'm sure they're preparing one..what else that questions gathering is for..:sparklyeyes:

I hope they will show a glimpse of his best friends' and family's birthday wishes..but i think that's too much lol!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ivanovie25 said:

I'm still waiting for Record Park's post about his birthday celebration..i'm sure they're preparing one..what else that questions gathering is for..:sparklyeyes:

I hope they will show a glimpse of his best friends' and family's birthday wishes..but i think that's too much lol!

This is what I want also but I dont think Seo Joon will do it because he will protect his best friends and family, right? Anyway still waiting surprise for us. :please:

@aulialanniputri & @SeriousClouds Welcome to Seo Joon's clubs. :kiss_wink:

12 hours ago, sueeila said:

I'm watching 3 meals a day mountain village again but just episode with psj only hahaha :phew:

Me too. Lol. Done with it and going to watch YK2. :heart:

@serenilmauve Love him so much in suits. When we can see him again in tuxedos? :heart2beat:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, serenilmauve said:
I know, that IC probably lose, due to smaller fanbase, but I’m so proud of our squad. They’re true definition of underdogs with social labels, but they’re strong and diverse bunch of incredible characters and inspiring stories. 

Yeah..20 : 80 now :( the same, for me IC squad is the best! 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Yeah..20 : 80 now :( the same, for me IC squad is the best! 

I think for me the most annoying part is that some people try to dismiss what IC did in terms of stepping forward by trying to judge it using western standards. West didn’t move forward suddenly, they also build up momentum slowly. For SK show IC did such a great work and have such a big respect to problems that some minority can face in SK. Tony’s role is not big, but show me another SK show with same amount of care and screen time for black character. Show me another Ma Hyun Yi, when character is a vital and meaningful part of the crew, one true voice of reason, and not just “side quest”. Ultimately show never depicted Tony or Hyun Yi in any negative light, but made them incredibly likable and humanely. Which even Hollywood at the start of their journey can’t say in their depiction of minority characters. 
 Even the way people react to Jo Yi Seo shows, that they don’t yet here to accept truly what mental illness and messy upbringing can do to a person. Also kinda sexist, considering that majority of them still like Jang Gun Soo, despite him being arguably the worst offender in terms what he did to LGBTQ person. Which shows that if male person/character presented as “sweet/nice” viewers ready to overlook their mistakes, compared to females, especially if they’re complex and outspoken.

IC crew is a truly ahead of their time for k-dramas and I love every one of them, for being part of the story. By contributing a lot and making story richer. Maybe someday, who knows, someone tries to challenge them (yet I doubt it, that’s why IC was unique. And some international people’s reaction shows that they’re not ready for changes in their k-dramas, imo), but IC was there first to show diverse cast of true underdogs of society and their commentary is very powerful. 

On a lighter note, I need a petition for comeback of his Mikey Mouse pajama in YK3 lol

• Like 6