Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

12 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Seo Jun’s gorgeous profile;)))

His side profile is beyond perfection, his jawline is literally like a sculpted masterpiece  :luvarrow:

17 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Update : because SK now is at level 4 social distancing, they need to limit the number of the staff and crew at the event. So it will most likely be postponed until situation is safer. Let's wait for official information. Hope everyone remains safe.

Oh no, wishing everyone good health and safe work environments. 

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

I think i can chop my kimchi with his jawline later :lol:

ROFL, you’re so funny Mila Kunis Lol GIF

19 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Miso introduced me the concept of eating my ramyeon with kimchi and Lee Young Joon is basically my reaction to that revelation xD

Me too, best food combo to die for “literally” despite the sodium overload :joy: @serenilmauve Friends was my favorite TV series growing up, give it a try on Netflix if it’s in your region, you might like it :grin:

16 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Cannot wait for 25 July then. The handsome Wooga Squad. Even though I hope Seo Jun's IG post for new CF or photoshoots. Lol. Btw, will Seo Jun dance?

Will he dance, lol…looking forward to the MV…PSJ breathing is good enough for me :yay:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

It’s, I always say myself “today I will start watching Friends”… and always end up watching something else :joy: 

That’s my life these days when I want to start a non-PSJ series. Lupin season 1 is the only one I technically managed to finish…I feel ya :lol:

42 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

I wonder, how many times actually Ji Sung Joon drink from that vase, before cafe worker knew what she should do xD She went from “is he crazy?” to “yeap, that’s usual” really fast :joy:

Exactly my thoughts every time I watch that scene, so hilarious :joy:

• Like 6

5 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

@serenilmauve, waiting for the MV to come out to see the Wooga Squad reunion in the MV.  His new song is titled “Gyopo Hair”. “Gyopo” is a Korean word referring to Koreans who live overseas. I'm sure as a Wooga Squad  they will bring

more life to the mood of the song.     :shaq:

• Like 6

Peakboy's upcoming music video to feature plethora of celeb cameos

BTS’s V, actor Park Seo-joon and other celebrity friends of singer and producer Peakboy will make cameos in his upcoming music video for his song “Gyopomeori.”

According to Peakboy’s label Neuron Music, the video is set to be released on July 25 and will feature V, Park and other actors such as Park Hyung-sik, Choi Woo-shik and Han Hyun-min.

“Gyopomeori,” which means “overseas Korean hairstyle,” is an electronic hip-hop track. Peakboy revealed that he was inspired by the hairstyles that were popular in the 1990s. The song tells people to be confident when choosing their own style and be happy without worrying about others’ opinions.  

The celeb-packed video is already garnering attention as it will see the reunion of all five members of the club “Wooga Squad”— V, Park Seo-joon, Park Hyung-sik, Choi and Peakboy. “Wooga” is short for the Korean phrase “Woori-ga gajok-inga?,” meaning “Are we family?.” Though not actually related, the members of the squad consider each other brothers and are often seen supporting each other's projects. 

BY SHIN MIN-HEE [shin.minhee@joongang.co.kr]

credit : JoongAngDaily

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1

Enverworld Dokdo's first NFT work, 'BTS Park Seo-joon' ranked TOP 10 in fan votes

Nvirworld, 'Star to be engraved on Dokdo NFT' by netizens vote... "BTS, Kang Daniel, Park Seo-joon, etc."

Spoiler

Nvirworld , an NFT integrated service platform of Wannabe International, a global integrated marketing communication ( IMC ) company , announced on the 14th the results of the interim counting of comments for the Dokdo NFTdonation campaign . 

Through the Dokdo NFT donation campaign 'Dokdo is our land', the 'first NFTwork' auction , which will be made in the name of the Korean people, is scheduled to be held simultaneously at home and abroad as an online auction from August 9th to 15th. For protection, it will be donated to the Korea Dokdo Association and Dokdo International Solidarity and Dokdo Academy respectively. 

Enbeo World ( Nvirworld ) According to last July 1 from the beginning netizens commented votes selected by the TOP10 has ▲ BTS (Bulletproof Boy Scouts), ▲ IU, ▲ Black, Pink, ▲ ▲ led by Kang Daniel exo, ▲ yichanwon, ▲ Lee , ▲ Park Seo-joon, ▲ Brave Girls, ▲ Yoo Jae-suk were listed side by side. 

To strengthen awareness of Dokdo's territorial sovereignty and protect Dokdo, we held a public interest campaign for the public to participate in K-POP.Enbeo World (prevalent around the fandom Nvirworld ) is in accordance with the interim results announcement of the vote Comments TOP10 public K-POP is expected to encourage the active participation of Korean and fans. In order to reward the public's enthusiastic participation in the campaign, the official explained that the campaign will be operated transparently by disclosing the results of comment voting, etc. 

As this is a campaign where many K-POP fans and the public apply by writing the name of the celebrity they want to engrave along with their name on the 'first Dokdo NFT work', the final list of selected celebrities, celebrities, businessmen and sportsmen is not disclosed Of course, after getting consent from the contracting party to participate in the campaign, the Dokdo NFTproject will proceed. In case of refusal to participate in the campaign due to circumstances, the reason will also be disclosed on the Nvirworld site. 

Hallyu stars such as Park Seo-joon are among the top 10 fan votes in the Dokdo NFT donation campaign 'Dokdo is our land', with the catchphrase 'Dokdo, our land, completed in my name and the heroes who brightened Korea'. 

Spoiler

The campaign, which is ongoing at Enverworld, plans to produce the 'first Dokdo NFT work' containing the names of 815 Koreans and put it up for auction.The first Dokdo NFT works are produced with the names of 500 Koreans, including 20 great men such as Yu Gwan-sun and King Sejong, and 315 people who brightened Korea such as entertainers, sportsmen, celebrities, and businessmen. In addition, if you write your name in the comments on the event page and the name of a celebrity you want to recommend as '315 People Who Lighted Korea', the celebrity will be voted on and general participants will be selected by lottery.

According to the intermediate aggregate results published, one above Bulletproof Boy Scouts (BTS) 21.1%, 2 top IU (IU) 14.7%, 3 above, Black, Pink (BLACKPINK) 11.8%, 4 above the river Daniel 9.9% and 5 above exo (EXO ) 8.6%, 6th place Chan-won Lee 8.5%, 7th place Lee Min-ho 7.0%, 8th place Park Seo-joon 6.5%, 9th Brave Girls 6.4%, 10th place Jae-suk Yoo 5.6%, etc.

You can participate in this campaign by logging in after downloading the official Enverworld application, and 815 people whose names are engraved on the work will be granted the copyright of the Dokdo nft work.

Bo-gyu Kim, director of Wannabe International's Art Division, said, "As this is a public interest campaign with a meaningful purpose of donating all proceeds from the auction of Dokdo NFT works to the protection of Dokdo, we will select celebrities selected by the public first. In the event that the contracting party refuses to participate due to circumstances, we plan to disclose the reason and operate the campaign transparently.”

Wannabe International announced that it will donate all proceeds from the Dokdo NFT auction to the Korea Dokdo Association and Dokdo International Solidarity and Dokdo Academy to take the lead in raising awareness of Dokdo and nurturing the younger generation to protect Dokdo.

source https://n.news.naver.com/article/215/0000971621

http://www.discoverynews.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=606771

• Like 5