Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

2 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

OMG! He looks soooo handsome and sexy! Particularly the one with no shirt on..

Btw, is it true that he's the second male endorser for channel 5? The first one is brad pitt..

Woah, seriously? I’m curious now if it’s true too. 

Seo Jun’s endorsement deals is no joke, though :P He has various general public friendly, overseas and luxury brands deals. Plus his important voice donations and ambassador works :doggie:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

On 10/15/2020 at 4:54 PM, Anjalifairy said:

@serenilmauve @Gisell Gisell

I don't think it has any serious meaning. Just a nickname from fans. As far as i know, they like to call people who wear luxury brands like Chanel, Gucci, LV, etc as human luxury. Jennie's fans call her human chanel bcs they see her looking effortlessly good from head to toe with it. Also, i saw a lot of fans call BTS V as human gucci bcs he is oftenly seen wearing the luxury brand on various occasions. So i guess it's kinda playful nickname xD

But Elle did mention Seojun as #인간샤넬 or #humanchanel on their post :D

Jennie was picked as chanel korea brand ambassador but i don't know about now. As for Seojun, i guess he is brand ambassador for the cosmetic line. Correct me if i'm wrong :D

it’s not just nickname from fans,it’s a legit deal with brand.jennie and chanel started it,but she had a contract with them and she is their brand model and ambassador.you can’t just be “human-luxury-brand-name” just because someone wears it a lot.even if fans wish it was like that.you need an actual deal with brand.if park seojoon gained brand ambassador deal and was called “human chanel”(i think their male version),it means he is officially one of their faces and endorseres.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

@serenilmauve Thank u so much for the HD version. He is too hot to handle. :fullofhearts:And for the article, he really has golden heart to help his staffs right? I think @Anjalifairy is right. PSRY is Seo Joon and Seo Joon is PSRY. He can open Danbam for real now. Lol.

@ivanovie25 I laughed reading this news as I remembered we are curious about how much he got per episode and he actually bought a building early this year! I think we will never know how much he gets but we know he can buy many things. Lol. 

9 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Woah, seriously? I’m curious now if it’s true too. 

Seo Jun’s endorsement deals is no joke, though :P He has various general public friendly, overseas and luxury brands deals. Plus his important voice donations and ambassador works :doggie:

I am curious as well. :blush: Seo Joon is still WWF Korea ambassador as well?

9 hours ago, emollienime said:

it’s not just nickname from fans,it’s a legit deal with brand.jennie and chanel started it,but she had a contract with them and she is their brand model and ambassador.you can’t just be “human-luxury-brand-name” just because someone wears it a lot.even if fans wish it was like that.you need an actual deal with brand.if park seojoon gained brand ambassador deal and was called “human chanel”(i think their male version),it means he is officially one of their faces and endorseres.

So it means a lot if Elle put #humanchanel for Seo Joon then. :sparklyeyes:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

@Gisell Gisell yeap, taking care of people around him :heartxoxo: Especially considering, that his hairstylist noona someone who was with him from his rookie days and still with him all those years later. 

His manager (now CEO) is also someone who was with him from rookie days. He knows not only how to build connections, but keep them. 

He is not WWF ambassador, if I’m not wrong, but he is still connected to them and his Re:textile voice donation proof of that. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

He bought a building? And in Gannam a.k.a one ofbthe most expensive areas in seoul?  :blink: wow!@Gisell Gisell yeah..just when we were wondering how much he gets, and he confirms with this :D

Good for him investing his money instead of buying unnecessary things for fun :thumbsup:Suddenly I remember Dongman buying Aera that thick yellow gold ring for investment..lol!

I just read a post on twitter claiming that he doesn't have a good attitude..well well, helping those around him doesn't qualify him for that? Those anti fans really annoy me..but I don't want to get caught in a fan war.. 

Anyway..I keep holding my breath everytime i see his Elle pictures..so breathtakingly beautiful..Seo Joon ah, you're killing me :fullofhearts:

• Like 4

Korean Drama of the Week "A Witch's Romance"

photo1255124.jpg

Korean drama of the week "A Witch's Romance" (2014)

Directed by Lee Jeong-hyo

Written by Ban Gi-ri, Lee Seon-jeong-I

Network: tvN

With Uhm Jung-hwa, Park Seo-joon, Han Jae-suk, Jung Yeon-joo, Yang Hee-kyung, Ra Mi-ran,...

16 episodes - Mon, Tue 23:00

Synopsis

A drama about the romance between a younger man and a woman, who isn't able to open up her heart to others after having her to-be-groom suddenly disappears.

Broadcasting dates in Korea : 2014/04/14~2014/06/10

source : Hancinema

Available on YESASIA and Viki

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

He bought a building? And in Gannam a.k.a one ofbthe most expensive areas in seoul?  :blink: wow!@Gisell Gisell yeah..just when we were wondering how much he gets, and he confirms with this :D

Good for him investing his money instead of buying unnecessary things for fun :thumbsup:Suddenly I remember Dongman buying Aera that thick yellow gold ring for investment..lol!

I just read a post on twitter claiming that he doesn't have a good attitude..well well, helping those around him doesn't qualify him for that? Those anti fans really annoy me..but I don't want to get caught in a fan war.. 

Anyway..I keep holding my breath everytime i see his Elle pictures..so breathtakingly beautiful..Seo Joon ah, you're killing me :fullofhearts:

According to the article, it is old building with the reasonable price. I think we have to wait @Anjalifairy for the correct translation. Lol.  

I am amazed with his investment and his golden heart to help his hairstylist & staffs. I am not sure how people will say he doesnt have a good attitude as I cannot believe people can hate him actually because for me he is very down to earth and kind hearted person. I can see it from the circles of peoples around him and his friendship with Wooga Squad. Seo Joon is very careful person. As @serenilmauvementioned Seo Joon is good in taking care peoples even from his rookie days. I always believe that if people still stick with you when you have nothing until you have something, you are special person with great attitude. He ever said he knows not everybody will like him :blush:

Btw @serenilmauve @Anjalifairy which page that contains Director Kim of IC's interview and mentioning Seo Joon? I think there is translation about it. Thanks in advance.:foryou:

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

According to the article, it is old building with the reasonable price. I think we have to wait @Anjalifairy for the correct translation. Lol.  

I am amazed with his investment and his golden heart to help his hairstylist & staffs. I am not sure how people will say he doesnt have a good attitude as I cannot believe people can hate him actually because for me he is very down to earth and kind hearted person. I can see it from the circles of peoples around him and his friendship with Wooga Squad. Seo Joon is very careful person. As @serenilmauvementioned Seo Joon is good in taking care peoples even from his rookie days. I always believe that if people still stick with you when you have nothing until you have something, you are special person with great attitude. He ever said he knows not everybody will like him :blush:

Btw @serenilmauve @Anjalifairy which page that contains Director Kim of IC's interview and mentioning Seo Joon? I think there is translation about it. Thanks in advance.:foryou:

@Gisell Gisell, the price is at 11 billion KRW (~ $9.7 million USD) - located in Gangnam's Shinsadon. I heard that he bought it some time in the spring of this year. So, that was from late March to May - The building is located in the near vicinity of high-traffic public transportation stations in Apgu-jeong, with one below ground floor and five above ground floors. So, it's a 7-story building. :blush:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 4

@ivanovie25 there is a reason why I never read any comments. I only search for Seo Jun information on valid websites and follow his loyal fans. Because every success story has a trend to generate jealous people, who spread false rumors and hate. The fact is that everyone who worked with him always full of praises. And he has a lot of long time relationships with his stuff members and other directors and photographers. That’s what matter. So, some loser on twitter who never even once saw him in real life can write all type bs about him in desperation, yet people around him still going to praise Seo Jun and his character, because that’s the truth based on his 9 years long career (and going stronger and stronger) from people who actually knows him :coolshades: Also, I’m 1000% sure those pathetic haters and storytellers would jump on any opportunity to get his autograph or picture if they ever actually met him lol 

• Like 4
  • Love 2