Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

On 11/10/2020 at 9:43 AM, ivanovie25 said:

Essa sofa sure looks pretty, modern and comfortable. If they come to my country, i seriously consider of changing my sofa..lol! What happens on 13.11?

Anyway i have been rewatching youn's kitchen 2 clips on youtube, i love when Na PD chose to go along with him during the break day for them. Na PD has been my favorite PD since 2d1n era, so to have Seo Joon in his inner circle really makes me happy :)

They didn't bring along any stylists right? Seo Joon did a good job in styling his hair considering it's quite long. But he lost it on the last day lol! He just let his hair down as it is. Maybe he's too tired to do that, he did look tired on that last day :) 10 tiring days for them but the hard work paid off with the high rating..

oh i also noticed that Seo Joon slept alone. That micky mouse shirt is cute, i never thought he would want to wear micky mouse..lol! I thought LSJ would be in the same bedroom with him.

Guys, i just placed an order on bys package through the link above, but the redirect link for payment is error..has anyone tried that link?

There will be the grand opening of Essa's largest store in Yangsan city on November 13 :)

Yeah, it was 10 grueling days. There's one photo where it is clearly seen that he had pimple and thin mustache :joy: He must be so busy that he had no time to care for himself even for shaving xD Now that i have experienced it myself working in restaurant, i so can relate with him. In busy days, when tables are all full, i can barely eat or go to the toilet :joy:

Have you tried again the payment link?

18 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

I just want to say I envy people who can buy the Bys package. I saw many today on the IG. I want it. :criesariver:

Seo Joon did his hairstyle by himself during YK2. He mentioned it on his Record Parks. He said he has to learn for styling. :blush: And I really loveeee seeing his wet hairstyle + sunglasses + white shirt (with body shade)+ black pants. He is so sexy. :heart: Well, I think I will rewatch it again. Lol. 

Me too! So envy to those whose packages have arrived :tears:

15 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Oh bless my heart..he looks soo beautiful in this N5 ads. Everytime i see him in this always makes me awe inside..lol!

Btw Yumi is already in Jeju from her post on IG, and from CWS's manager's post, CWS is probably in Jeju too..how i wish Seo Joon is there too..please please *praying hard

I started to get suspicious when i saw Wooshik's IG posts and then Yumi's! So Jeju vibes. Hopefully that's about what we expect :Fist1:

13 hours ago, serenilmauve said:
Seo Jun is everywhere lol

he is so blessed with that :lol:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Actor Lee Do Hyun from drama "18 Again" says in a interview that he wants to be a romantic comedy master like Park Seojun sunbaenim.

Full article : https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202011092116400310

Women want to work with him, men want to  be like him;))) :doggie:

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

There will be the grand opening of Essa's largest store in Yangsan city on November 13 :)

Yeah, it was 10 grueling days. There's one photo where it is clearly seen that he had pimple and thin mustache :joy: He must be so busy that he had no time to care for himself even for shaving xD Now that i have experienced it myself working in restaurant, i so can relate with him. In busy days, when tables are all full, i can barely eat or go to the toilet :joy:

Have you tried again the payment link?

Ah i see, so will he be there on 13th? :cutekitty:

Lol! Yeah..i saw the pimple too! I can see how he tired his looks were as days went by :D and at the end he didn't even care about his hair anymore..lol! a lot of work to do plus the pressure to be on the variety show, it must be tiring. 

Btw, did you guys notice he has a mole on the back of his neck? :) 

My order went through without payment, and the admin emailed me. She/he suggested that i reordered and she/he would cancel that error order. I will try again at lunch time, wish me luck :)

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

4 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Ah i see, so will he be there on 13th? :cutekitty:

Lol! Yeah..i saw the pimple too! I can see how he tired his looks were as days went by :D and at the end he didn't even care about his hair anymore..lol! a lot of work to do plus the pressure to be on the variety show, it must be tiring. 

My order went through without payment, and the admin emailed me. She/he suggested that i reordered and she/he would cancel that error order. I will try again at lunch time, wish me luck :)

I notice the mole. :heart: And it is nice finally you will get the BYS package. Fighting. :blush:

@Anjalifairy @serenilmauve I really want Seo Joon plays the romcom again as he is the master of it but it is very small chance right? :cutekitty:

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

I notice the mole. :heart: And it is nice finally you will get the BYS package. Fighting. :blush:

@Anjalifairy @serenilmauve I really want Seo Joon plays the romcom again as he is the master of it but it is very small chance right? :cutekitty:

I still can't get through the payment. Now my credit cards were rejected..lol! I have emailed the admin again. My banks said the cards are ok. Aah, will i be able to get it? 

One day he'll be back to Romcom, it's in his blood Lol!  but it could be a  movie though. I remember he said that he couldn't wait to be in his 30s so he can have a wide range of role choices in movies. He'll probably be taking a lot of movie projects..my guess. But i really wish he would still take drama projects too. I want him to be in a lot of projects and be number 1 but i also don't want him to be overworked..dilemma of a fan lol!

• Like 3

@Gisell Gisell I don’t think the chance is small, most big name writers actually  specialize on mix of romance and comedy. But, it entirely depends on what he wants. At least until Concrete Utopia we will not see him in rom-com. But as his fan, I actully want him to try something mysterious and dark first;))) 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@Gisell Gisell I don’t think the chance is small, most big name writers actually  specialize on mix of romance and comedy. But, it entirely depends on what he wants. At least until Concrete Utopia we will not see him in rom-com. But as his fan, I actully want him to try something mysterious and dark first;))) 

yeah me too.. i would like to see him in something mysterious and dark also serious action drama n movie

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

I still can't get through the payment. Now my credit cards were rejected..lol! I have emailed the admin again. My banks said the cards are ok. Aah, will i be able to get it? 

One day he'll be back to Romcom, it's in his blood Lol!  but it could be a  movie though. I remember he said that he couldn't wait to be in his 30s so he can have a wide range of role choices in movies. He'll probably be taking a lot of movie projects..my guess. But i really wish he would still take drama projects too. I want him to be in a lot of projects and be number 1 but i also don't want him to be overworked..dilemma of a fan lol!

Well, it is what I want too. I wanna see him in movies and dramas and variety show.  I think I am greedy fans of him. :lol:

15 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Will he take drama project after Concrete Utopia? Is it his pattern? Wish for the romcom then. Never give up for this. :heart:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

But i don't want him to take on an adult role, i don't know how to say it, but the scenes are quite vulgar, you know what i meant right? I notice that a lot of actors took that one in a life time role.

Actually, I'm quite nervous about it because he's at that period of time where he wants to take on more challenges as an actor..:unsure:

Edited by ivanovie25
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Women want to work with him, men want to  be like him;))) 

Younger actors adore him as their role model while older actors adore him as an inspiring and hard working young actor. The fact that those male actors are inspired by his acting in romcom, it means not only IC, but his characters in romcom also attracts men B)

And for some reasons, i feel like there will be a momentum once again where he gains more and more fanboys with Hongdae character :elated:

3 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Ah i see, so will he be there on 13th? 

So far, there's no confirmation of his presence yet.

Of course i noticed it. I think i've seen it the most in WWWSK as there are lots of hugging scenes and the camera taking the angle of his back :relaxed:

oh how complicated. Hope everything goes smoothly on the next try and soon you can receive your package :kiss_wink:

3 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

@Anjalifairy @serenilmauve I really want Seo Joon plays the romcom again as he is the master of it but it is very small chance right? 

There's always a possibility but i don't think we will be seeing him on romcom anytime soon as he said it himself he wanted to explore other genres after having several romcom projects under his belt. 

I think now there's no exact pattern as after finishing IC, he surprisingly took 2 movies in a row ^_^ But if he does make a comeback with mini series, i guess it's by the end of 2021 at the earliest. But maybe the situation will be different as many OTT services are now entering korean market and making big investments. It's like a nightmare for Korean broadcasters bcs these OTT platforms recruit big players in the industry such as directors, writers, producers and create their original contents for their subscribers. So i won't be surprised if he returns with something like Netflix original series. But whatever it is, character wise, he always comes back with a surprise anyway. Like he said, all are different characters but they are played only with one Park Seojun :D

59 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

But i don't want him to take on an adult role, i don't know how to say it, but the scenes are quite vulgar, you know what i meant right? I notice that a lot of actors took that one in a life time role.

Actually, I'm quite nervous about it because he's at that period of time where he wants to take on more challenges as an actor..:unsure:

Yeah, almost all korean actors i know especially those who are currently in their 40s, have done that at least once in their films. But for Seojun, i will say this, just trust him:))

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Well, how if he takes the role then? :tounge_wink:

2 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

There's always a possibility but i don't think we will be seeing him on romcom anytime soon as he said it himself he wanted to explore other genres after having several romcom projects under his belt. 

I think now there's no exact pattern as after finishing IC, he took 2 movies in a row ^_^ But if he make a comeback with mini series, i guess it's by the end of 2021 at the earliest. But maybe the situation will be different as many OTT services are now entering korean market and making big investments. It's like a nightmare for Korean broadcasters bcs these OTT platforms recruit big players in the industry such as directors, writers, producers and create their original contents for their subscribers. So i won't be surprised if he returns with something like Netflix original series. But whatever it is, character wise, he always comes back with a surprise anyway. Like he said, all are different characters but they are played only with one Park Seojun :D

I dunno why but I really want Seo Joon comes back with Netflix original series. Inside my heart, I am waiting for this for any roles. 

• Like 2

@Gisell Gisell There was a pattern. One drama, one movie. But he has two upcoming movies lined up after IC, yet I don’t think Seo Jun is the type that would do only movies. When he meets a role that he wants to do and challenge himself, he will comeback to small screen. It will just take a bit more time;)))

@ivanovie25 I don’t think we will see him in some hardcore love scenes. Something like in Witch’s Romance and WWWSK was a max of what he will do in his 30’s xD 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Well, how if he takes the role then? :tounge_wink:

I dunno why but I really want Seo Joon comes back with Netflix original series. Inside my heart, I am waiting for this for any roles. 

Still, he must come back with good directors and writers with solid plot in the first place :cutekitty:

Lemme grace this page with this cutie

1605064574.gif

Have a nice day all :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1