[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

YJ gets into DH's car and is threatening to expose the truth and reveal te kind of person DH really is and the latter tells her to get off the car.

MH : Kang YJ, I'm not following you...Are you worried?

YJ : But it's also because of me...

MH : I've already told you before, don't think too much about it. Everything will be fine. I am saying everything will turn out well. All you need to do is to tell me that everything will be alright.

YJ : Yah, everything will be alright and will turn out well...

MH : See..since you yourself say that everything will become better so I'm sure everything will turn out just well.

Guest missmaple

YJ take a bus to go home.. and for the first time she mention his name.. Min hyeok shi.. instead of sajangnim..

eh, bimil opening scene again? gosh..

YJ go home amd gangster unni is in the house. YJ seems so hurt.. i hope i understand them.. omma.. :'( YJ cry again..

MH is being driven somewhereSY is in her wedding dressNO, is he really going through with this?He must be late againSY throws everything off the table
MH finally arrivesHe storms in and stands beside herNo expression on his faceHe doesn't say one single word to herThe photographer starts taking pics
Press are at DH's parents restaurantAsking questions about him?His Dad closes the door on them
SY arrives home, DH is thereSY thanks him for something to do with MH

Guest missmaple

WHAT!!!! today is SY-MH wedding?!!! WHAT!!!! SY goes crazy.. so am i..

and the MH come.. *throw monitor..

oh, they just have pre wedding photo..

reporters attack DH's home..

SY go home and MH is there...

*collecting my hair..