[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Dad gets out of bed in the hospitalMH tries to stop himDad yells at him and then collapses back onto the bed
Dad finally catches his breathNo idea what this guy is saying - something about SYMH looks unhappy, I think he said he didn't love SY?Dad talks about love and MH's MomMH just stares at him and listens

SY : Are you going to behave like this right to the end? Is that woman so important to you?

MH : This marriage...I can't go ahead with it...I hope you will return to become the Shin Se Yeon whom I once know.

DH : You will live to regret this!

MH : Don't worry, I won't!

MH together with YJ...

YJ is relieved to see that he is fine...

MH : Are you alright?

YJ : Is it you. President?

MH draws YJ into an embrace...

MH : I'm glad as long as you are fine. You only need to stay with me by my side, do you understand?

Step-mom calls YJ over to the house againYJ comes inStep-mom starts snapping at her about SY and MHAh, crap - NO!Step-mom says something more about MH
YJ says something about "President"She's thankful She says something about MH's MomShe bows and leavesStep-mom looks like she's just thinking
YJ calls MHShe meets him at her Dad's grave?They talk, she wonders if her Dad was hurtingShe continues to talk about her DadMH calls her name - he must not like what she's sayingIs she trying to break up? NOOOOOShe holds his hand, it's fistedHe pulls his hand away, he's angryShe speaks softly to himHe's angry, he yells and tells her noHe yells out his frustrations to the sky

DH is called into MH's officeMH looks unhappyHe throws a bunch of files on his desk, along with recorders?He tells KS something
DH smiles and laughs? OH MY GOD, did he give DH all the evidence against him? NOOOO
*throws things* OH MY GOD, I'm so angry!