[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

DH shows up outside YJ's houseThey drive offGoing on vacation?YJ stands at a temple, prayingMH watches her
He asks what she was praying forShe said it's a secret
They shop in an open marketCute, funny scenes
She puts a plate in front of himAnd forces him to try itHe says it's not bad, surprisedShe smiles, he stares at her (it's "that" stare again) O_O 

Guest missmaple

SY and DH scene.. SY's house is in mess..

step mom come to MH and they talk about something anr she mention about mom that make MH stunned.

KS come to see YJ, YJ look for him but MH is not there.

YJ go to investigatiom room with YJ. whoaa.. YJ is in badass mode.. she confront DH outside the investigation room.

prosecuter sunbae mert with DH and tell him about something and mention MH.

DH is in frustate mode in his car. DH meet with MH in rooftop.. MH congratulate him. they have a long talk..

MH meet his dad.. omo the daddy really love MH. the daddy seems regret.

stepmom meet with YJ. she tell something about MH's dad. YJ say something about MH and she leaves after bow.

YJ call MH and they meet at YJ's dad grave.

GOD..is she trying to break up? MH angry.. me flip table..

Mh meet DH and throw the evidence he has in front of DH and tell KS about something.

DH laugh, me? throw my pillow..

YJ and MH have one full date day. they go to temple, market, and ehem.. kitchen scene..

whoaaa.. they're in MH's villa.. just both of them..

they go out and talk.. whoaa.. will we have liss scene... whoaaa.... they kiss romantically amd we MoVe to BED!!!

YJ keeps feeding himHe keeps staringShe tells him to smile
They walk, holding hands out of the balconyShe asks him something, calling him "President"He replies, he's tearing upShe smiles - he kisses herOMG, HOT KISS
OMO! BED SCENE!He's staring at her, she stares backHe unbutton her blouse (JS's new song is playing)
He pulls open her shirt to expose the scarHe touches itYES, he kisses the scar - front and backHe smiles at her, she smiles back
OMG, more kissesTears are running down both their facesOMG... they lay downScene fades

6 blue dots are mocking me; Why am I allowing myself to waste minutes of my lifelike this? omo, MH teary eyed face, wait was that a bed scene....blue dots stuck on shirt open MH and bare shouldered SJ....Why?......What is this? :| .,Actually it's not such a bad scene to be stuck on, at leasts its nit the richard simmons twins

Guest missmaple

they kiss and lay down.. whoaaa... they cry when they kiss and sleep.. ehem..

and then, they read a book.. YJ lean on MH's body.. it's bittersweet tbh.. omo, she sleep in his lap..

i sense something suspicious here.. they sleep at sofa till morning. and it seems YJ leave him. he stand up and read a book and cry.

ailee's song

WHAT!!!