[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

@snowy21 - 
I think MH said something to YJ like "What are you? Do you know what you've done?". We know KwangSoo phoned him and told him something about the accident but it might only be that YJ wasn't alone that night OR it might be that MH and YJ were together. Either way, MH might now be suspecting YJ wasn't the one driving. 
As for DH, I have no idea what he was thinking - I just know that was fascinating. The way he looked at YJ while she was on the floor - with tears streaming down his face was creepy. 
This is all speculation on my part until subs are done. 

Guest ngthuhien149

How low did DH loop now? Gosh he is so freaking scared whenever MH and YJ r together coz she may tell MH the truth.
I Do not know how to interprete DH's tears when he saw YJ on te floor. The tears of not being able to do anything to protect her or what? Dang creepy.

I really hope that the secretary  told him that she wasn't the driver,he knows about the engagement,that she was proposed and wasn't alone...i hope MH will fight against that bastard ...she must open her eyes about her ex fiance...maybe that night he got a speed ticiket too...it could be a prove...

Min Hyuk's always grabbing Yoo Jung's hand! And she got to grab his leg!

I still couldn't get over that scene with Min Hyuk's so pretty, flowery yet distracted jacket! Talking about it, @toprakkrall posted another image gif of it on page 138! Thank you!

I'm in a jealous mode!

ok, I can out myself too. I did not much care for the first 4 episodes, did not even watch them with subs, but starting with when she gets out of prison, it has caught my interest. I must admit that I only was curious about the show, because the main lead is Lee Bo Young (main female lead at I hear your voice, which I loved) husband. 
This is slightly off topic, but I do find it interesting, that Ji Sung does not get the crap that LBY got when she revealed after IHYV  that she was getting married (oh my God, how could she be getting married, when her chemistry with the lead there was so good), like it is ok for a male actor to be credibly in love with lots of women, while if it is an actress she is not given the same slack, even though he actually married while filming the show. 
I am starting to like the chemistry between the two leads. This is the first K-drama that I am crying at, I usually watch romcom.

Guest serenity003

@aznlad33 
thanks a lot for the quick summary :) glad there nice people like you :)
It's thursday and episode 8 day and then again have to wait for the next wednesday again   :((

Guest serenity003

cynkdf said:
@serenity003, I am in Singapore and don't have much social contact. Are your friends/colleagues watching Secret? :) 

No one that I know of as of now. (Why does my typing always go in the quote zone )

To all Secret love fans
I am starting to believe that MH might not be behind San being taken away from her.He did not need to have one of her cellmates to hurt the baby and get taken away from her.He had propositioned Dh to deny her parole by giving info on the Congressman to be charged and a new watch. Remember women are able to keep their child with them for 18 months. There was no need to for the cellmate.I believe It was DH's mom who was behind it all. I think she has money stashed awaysomewhere where her son or husband don't know about it. She wasn't sure which side her son will chooseso she had to improvise and get rid of her by any means necessary. DH's mom is awfull. The reason why i say this is because she gave YJ tofu when she got of jail and tried not in so many words leave my son alone. He is to good for you. Remember when YJ's father came to there house looking for help and she gave a ton of money to get rid of him.I think she might already know that YJ took the fall for her son and wanted to keep her in jail for a long time so she can can find a proper wife for her prosecutor husband.I think the DH's mom thinks to highly of her son. All the women she picks for him are modern women. Women who don't want to take care of there husband mom and dad that will need to take care of them for the rest of there lives. They need DH's financialsupport or they will be in a lot of debts.

Guest lettykay

ngthuhien149 said: How low did DH loop now? Gosh he is so freaking scared whenever MH and YJ r together coz she may tell MH the truth.
I Do not know how to interprete DH's tears when he saw YJ on te floor. The tears of not being able to do anything to protect her or what? Dang creepy.

WOW, my heart was pounding at the end of ep 8. I had to go take a walk and savor the awesomeness. Now all I have to do is keep busy so the time between now and next Wed doesn't drag. I am hoping there is a preview Mon. This is currently my favorite drama and where other dramas have gone of course, this one has gotten consistently better and better. The cat is pretty much out of the bag. DH is going to try and stuff it back in but to no avail of course. 
What kind of a burn is that by the way? It looks like they slapped fried chicken skin on her. Is she supposed to be burned or have leprosy? Aaaand one more....I think she got the same make up person who did Freddie Krueger. I'm hopeful surgery can fix that. MH may want to help with that.
@falloutjane I love your recap. I almost spit coffee on my screen over "gangster unni". She's one of my favorite characters, I love her....almost as much as I despise SY.