[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

I hope tomorrow  orangegummybear said: So I've boarded the Secret train a bit late but whoa can I say this drama is GOOD! At first I was just going to watch episode 6 to see what the fuss was about since I've been reading bits and pieces on this board about what's going on and I became curious. But now I actually marathoned from the beginning. Like most people have said, now I am anxiously awaiting for the next episodes. It's such a fast paced and well-written story plus the actors are amazing. Hehe I don't know how many times I've cried while watching this. After watching the episodes myself, I really do think MH was involved in taking San away from YJ in jail. Her so called "friend" was bought off as well as one of those guards and it's not like DH had that money. Aiyshh why so cruel? And even if MH didn't "kill" San, I really do think DH's mom is the culprit for that one, he inadvertently caused that to happen. Once YJ learns about that, she'll have a hard time trusting him. But I think she'll be even angrier if she learns that DH's mom killed her own grandchild or at least sent him away. Now I see where DH learned his "masking" skills from. His mom is such a pro at pretending to be innocent but then while alone feeling guilty.

linns said:
"In the beginning, Yoo-jung and Do-hoon are together and Min-hyuk and Se-yeon are together, but later Yoo-jung and Min-hyuk get together and Do-hoon and Se-yeon get together. The process of changing partners is a tension-filled one.” - Hwang Jun-Eum (Yoo Jung)

I really want to know is MH really drunk or pretend  to be drunk cause as I see he took advantage from YJ every time he get chance   :)) and if he really drunk what the reason make him drink that much even when ji hee die I didn't see him drink like this

saya2 said: I hope tomorrow  orangegummybear said: So I've boarded the Secret train a bit late but whoa can I say this drama is GOOD! At first I was just going to watch episode 6 to see what the fuss was about since I've been reading bits and pieces on this board about what's going on and I became curious. But now I actually marathoned from the beginning. Like most people have said, now I am anxiously awaiting for the next episodes. It's such a fast paced and well-written story plus the actors are amazing. Hehe I don't know how many times I've cried while watching this. After watching the episodes myself, I really do think MH was involved in taking San away from YJ in jail. Her so called "friend" was bought off as well as one of those guards and it's not like DH had that money. Aiyshh why so cruel? And even if MH didn't "kill" San, I really do think DH's mom is the culprit for that one, he inadvertently caused that to happen. Once YJ learns about that, she'll have a hard time trusting him. But I think she'll be even angrier if she learns that DH's mom killed her own grandchild or at least sent him away. Now I see where DH learned his "masking" skills from. His mom is such a pro at pretending to be innocent but then while alone feeling guilty.

Hello, i've been in a silent mode since this drama began. I wasn't ready for making some comment here before i watch the drama. After i ended watching 6th episode, i felt so many emotion like i did after TMS. But honestly, i ship MH with YJ already but please, don't make a tragic ending like Shark because i saw in the first page the genre of this drama is melodram. Please, i want my ship will sail good and don't make me crying again like nam gil oppa did to me :((

timpa said: saya2 said: I hope tomorrow  orangegummybear said: So I've boarded the Secret train a bit late but whoa can I say this drama is GOOD! At first I was just going to watch episode 6 to see what the fuss was about since I've been reading bits and pieces on this board about what's going on and I became curious. But now I actually marathoned from the beginning. Like most people have said, now I am anxiously awaiting for the next episodes. It's such a fast paced and well-written story plus the actors are amazing. Hehe I don't know how many times I've cried while watching this. After watching the episodes myself, I really do think MH was involved in taking San away from YJ in jail. Her so called "friend" was bought off as well as one of those guards and it's not like DH had that money. Aiyshh why so cruel? And even if MH didn't "kill" San, I really do think DH's mom is the culprit for that one, he inadvertently caused that to happen. Once YJ learns about that, she'll have a hard time trusting him. But I think she'll be even angrier if she learns that DH's mom killed her own grandchild or at least sent him away. Now I see where DH learned his "masking" skills from. His mom is such a pro at pretending to be innocent but then while alone feeling guilty.

OH BOY... this drama made me cry so much - i couldn't believe i have that many tears in me...
i usually not a fan of melo drama- cos i just don't want to see something that i know it will end badly...

i avoid shark, or any magjang dramas  mostly but for this- i can see the light at the tunnel- cos at the end of the day YJ  is innocent..and her action stem from love not some stupidity -
people who wronged her will pay the price hopefully  and i hope she get her own happy ending
her life is friggin miserable,man... it's beyond trauma...what she has gone through..

i can't wait- till the day MH knows ---on top of his crazy obsessive over her... i can see him fall madly deeply for the girl who took the blame and accept his anger and punishment all these years...

respect, regret, guilty and sorry- i hope MH  felt its all...
and for DH, you need to get your richard simmons in jail soon- cos u deserve it!

Guest jjsweeter0211

T.T
tumblr_muitsma91M1qm8elfo1_250.giftumblr_muitsma91M1qm8elfo2_250.giftumblr_muitsma91M1qm8elfo3_250.giftumblr_muitsma91M1qm8elfo4_250.giftumblr_muitsma91M1qm8elfo6_250.giftumblr_muitsma91M1qm8elfo5_250.giftumblr_muitsma91M1qm8elfo7_250.giftumblr_muitsma91M1qm8elfo8_250.gif
”..I’m sorry. I’m sorry, San. Mom will stop crying now. Because mom keeps on crying…My San probably can’t even fall asleep peacefully. I miss you. I want to touch you because I want to hug you. It’s because Mom is having a hard time..”
http://solusrequiem.tumblr.com

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Da Hee is Dating Her Agency’s CEO!lee-da-hee-wide.jpg

Supermodel-turned actress Lee Da Hee (age 27) is the next CEO-celebrity couple. Previously, it was Song Ji Hyo who is dating her agency’s CEO Baek Chang Joo.

On October 15, several broadcast representatives revealed that Lee Da Hee is currently dating her company’s CEO Gu Bon Kwon for the past two years. He took her under his wing when she was unknown and helped her progress as an actress. After they met, she participated in SBS’s popular drama “I Hear Your Voice” and is currently participating in KBS’s “Secret Love.”

One of their close acquaintances said, “By years, the two have been seeing each other for two. But they’ve been seeing each other for exactly around a year. They met because of work, but it progressed into love. CEO Gu had a big hand in helping her become a sought-after actress.”

The agency Management Gu only has actors on its roster. Some of the the actors who also belong in the agency are Lee Yo WonCha Ye Ryun, and Oh Yeon Soo. It’s been revealed that the agency also manages Core Content Media’s singers’ careers.

lee-da-hee.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2013/10/15/lee-da-hee-is-dating-her-agencys-ceo/

I keep wondering about San, the boy. Why was he mistreated by YJ's cellmate?

The only reason I can think of is that it was to make YJ appear so wicked as not to merit a parole. This seems to have been what MH wanted. But looking at MH's actions so far, it seems impossible that he would have given the order to beat up a small child. I would say he is naughty - but not really evil and cynical like that.

So - who did give the order?

Actually korean fans have been joking about Ji Sung's character becoming a Sasaeng fan (stalker fan for those of you who don't know the term Sasaeng) of HJE's character. HahahaThey even created a me2day (korean twitter) about Jospatch...(play word of Dispatch the paparazzi news site)This made me laughed so hard, I don't know if anyone posted this.
http://me2day.net/jospatch
jospatch_2305120901209729181.jpg
jospatch_5034039276590381223.jpg?type=w5
jospatch_4020455945001188592.jpg?type=w5

And the secretary is their main paparazzi... LOL
jospatch_6513077942978033353.jpg?type=w5

------------------------
News: Jisung and Hwang Jung Eum's drunk hug and 30 years contractTranslated from: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2651230567
My translation from chinese isn't perfect and I changed some words for readers to understand better.Forgive me for any wording/grammar mistakes.
ibwQByOfcUhvmW.jpg

The latest drama stills showed that Minhyuk typed Yoojung's cellphone number on his phone while getting drunk, it is a tensed situation.At the same time, Minhyuk saw Yoojung cleaning in the hotel and felt unknown anger through watching her.
Yoojung put in everything to keep her father's bread shop, which contain the memories of her father.Minhyuk offered a "30 years contract" for Yoojung to clear her debt. In this 30 years, she have to always be beside Minhyuk and obey his commands, this became a dilemma for YJ.
How will this contract change the relationship of two people? Please anticipate!
Brief Chinese Translation Credit: 岳小然Translation to English Credit: c_gunawan541@soompi

Actually korean fans have been joking about Ji Sung's character becoming a Sasaeng fan (stalker fan for those of you who don't know the term Sasaeng) of HJE's character. HahahaThey even created a me2day (korean twitter) about Jospatch...(play word of Dispatch the paparazzi news site)This made me laughed so hard, I don't know if anyone posted this.

http://me2day.net/jospatch

And the secretary is their main paparazzi... LOL

------------------------

News: Jisung and Hwang Jung Eum's drunk hug and 30 years contract

Translated from: 

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2651230567

My translation from chinese isn't perfect and I changed some words for readers to understand better.Forgive me for any wording/grammar mistakes.

The latest drama stills showed that Minhyuk typed Yoojung's cellphone number on his phone while getting drunk, it is a tensed situation.

At the same time, Minhyuk saw Yoojung cleaning in the hotel and felt unknown anger through watching her.
Yoojung put in everything to keep her father's bread shop, which contain the memories of her father.Minhyuk offered a "30 years contract" for Yoojung to clear her debt. In this 30 years, she have to always be beside Minhyuk and obey his commands, this became a dilemma for YJ.
How will this contract change the relationship of two people? Please anticipate!
Brief Chinese Translation Credit: 岳小然Translation to English Credit: c_gunawan541@soompi