[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Guest ngthuhien149

I think it is too luxurious to think MH developed the feeling that may lead to love up to the scene he carried her to the hospital. I'd rather consider it dysfunctional attraction. I think MH already realized what SY said was right. He realized that he actually had an obsession for revenge instead of taking revenge for the death of his gf n kid. He did not even love his gf, he used her to fight against his dad, n he knew it n felt bad abt it. He thought blaming everything on YJ made him feel better, that is why he did all those things. He is selfish, he did not really think for his gf or his kid up to that point. He just did not want to b the one to blame. He was already pathetic feeling bad for what he did to his gf and made her leave him. Now she came to the rescue, making him feel angry instead of feeling guilty. The only thing on his mind was making her miserable. No space left for guilt. Then when he saw her being sooo miserable like that, he realized he did not feel any better, I think he saw his selfishness, and he was scared to be the one to blame again, if YJ really died, he was so scared that he would be again the one who actually caused her life's tragedy just like what he indirectly did to his gf.
if DH is one dysfunctional character, then MH is sure one, as well as SY, except for MH being more like a spoiled irresponsible brat than SY. I think SY had said the right things ever since the beginning. I dunno what writer makes her to b next, but she was more pathetic than evil. Actually think she was not a bad person at all. DH was right when he said she was too good forMH. . I think YJ is the normal one in the bunch. But MH did have chance to redeem. he is getting close.

I think I found a person who knows where San is! Recalling my memory abt DH's father before the accident, he used to love YJ and seemed a good person with no drinking problem. Yet apparently we see him drinking and pushing his son to break up with YJ though some parts of him favor YJ so much. He seems struggling to cope with himself lately and changes into a different person. Seems unlike our guesses, it was him taking a baby far away from YJ and DH not letting even know his wife. With the guilt and secretive evilness, he has this internal conflict to be dealt with- harm YJ whom he used to love as his daughter sincerely by separating her son from her for making the benefits for his prosecutor son leaving a woman juz out of prison with no other connections!

@pher4444 - Awesome banners, thanks so much for sharing!
@Sakari - I agree, it's been my thinking all along that MH did want San taken from her in prison (he didn't like that she was so happy with her son in prison and not suffering) but I wasn't sure he told them HOW to do it. I also never believed anyone beat San or harmed him physically - I thought they just made it appear (with makeup or paint or something) that he had bruises on his chest - which indicated physical abuse. I honestly don't think anyone harmed San but I could be way off base yet again.  :))
@cynkdf - Thanks for all the links to news and information you keep finding! And the streaming links for tomorrow - I can't wait! I'm still in a bit of shock that I'm so addicted to this one - since I'm not usually a fan of revenge dramas but the writing in this one is excellent and the acting is amazing. 
@c_gunawan541 - Excellent post, I loved reading that! It's funny that I spend hours here reading everyone's analysis on certain scenes but I can't get enough. And just when I think I've got a few things figured out in my mind - I read something here that makes me go "Ahhh!" and change my mind again.  =))

@zmeiin - Agree, I also think SY has been in love with MH for a long time and was probably angry/jealous of Ji Hee (I'm sure she hated her) She's obsessed with MH and wants him to love HER more than he did JH. Once SY finds out he's been stalking YJ and wants to keep her around him? I'm afraid for YJ - this chick will go off on her. :-SS
@creslin - It's been my thinking all along that MH's dad had something to do with Ji Hee's death - not that he had her killed but I do think he was having Kwangsoo follow her. (maybe to offer her money to leave his son alone?) I also think Kwangsoo is aware of MH's new obsession with YJ and he knows MH's dad won't stand for it, he'll try to get rid of YJ too. Great point about the ID bracelet, I'd forgotten that DH said he wouldn't be able to remove it himself. 

IIIIIIIIII LOOOOVE THEEE OTP, I keep refreshing this page, searching for any new stills, I don't know why this thread doesnt have a lot of people writing in it like other threads :( although the series is good . I hope the ratings will increase tomorrow
[-O<

Guest channak

Cant wait for tomorrow episode can we get possible better links to view it live as its seem alot buffering involved. I hope YJ matures and gets well puts herself first rebuild her life and learns few truth. MH was responsible for taking her son away if he paid a guard to get prisoner to do it this will hopefully come out from tomorrow episode. I don't know how YJ will take it see how her body language is from the still shots when she picks him up as substitute driver it does not highlight she likes him at all.

To all who have posted in this thread (a big thank you especially to people like @saranghaechoiseunghyun @dramalove777 @linns - to name three names, there are more -  for updating this thread with awesome pics and screencaps), can I say again thank you so much for all your input.
Maybe some of you are wondering why Secret hasn't been blogged about much in the English-language blogs? I certainly have. Why is why I am so grateful to come across the great insights and writing posted by people like tessieroo, @mslee and @c_gunawan541  . Maybe if those of you who have blogs can blog about Secret and post the link to your blog post here. I for one would certainly love to read it. Many thanks.
@tessieroo - once again a big thank you to you (and to Couch Kimchi) for your posts about Secret. I am unclear about etiquette etc - is it OK for me to tweet the link to your Secret post once or twice, or even thrice ? :)  

@cynkdf - 
Of course it is! And thank you so much for being such a supportive and huge fan. >:D<
Guys, I was talking with a friend tonight who is also watching this and she believes San is really dead. I actually yelled at her for thinking that. :-S :(

=))

@tessieroo, many thanks. Don't thank me, thank BSB (so under-rated). If not for him, I'd not have hopped onto the Secret train. BTW it's easy to find news about Secret - or any other K-drama actor/actress for that matter. All one has to do is go to naver.com and nate.com and type in the Korean name of the drama or the actor. Then just refresh that Naver or Nate page from time to time and voila, updated news!

Guest fantast1k1

Anyhong Ha seyo to all the Secret Service out there...I wasn't going to come out of retirement (from Soompi)...but this SECRET got me reeled inB-)

When I read the article about Secret last week, I was intrigued...never heard of the actors before. So, let me check this out...OMG! YJ and MH got me hooked. JS and HJE (hope I got that right) has such great screen presence that I'm now a fan :x

Also enjoyed reading everyone's insight here...I haven't made notes who you are but soon.

I also see my old friend @tessieroo >:D<

Well, so much for staying away...I will definitely be here till the Secret's out. :-h

Am I the only one who feels like our main male lead MH is not well-developed? I feel like the writers are focusing too much on DH (when there shouldn't have been that much focus on him in the first place) and they're not giving MH any depth! Right now, he's still the same -- although slowly starting to care for YJ and if the rest of the drama follows up on his process into becoming a decent human being, then I'll stop complaining here, ha. SY isn't well-developed either. I find her very one-dimensional. She's what you call FAKE. In front of her friends, she comes off as high and mighty... but behind closed doors, she has quite the temper. She's stubborn and full of pride (which is why I think MH doesn't like her that way). He's asked her many times "SY, do you really want to get married? Do you like me?" and not once has she really answered him.

aznchic209 said: Am I the only one who feels like our main male lead MH is not well-developed? I feel like the writers are focusing too much on DH (when there shouldn't have been that much focus on him in the first place) and they're not giving MH any depth! Right now, he's still the same -- although slowly starting to care for YJ and if the rest of the drama follows up on his process into becoming a decent human being, then I'll stop complaining here, ha. SY isn't well-developed either. I find her very one-dimensional. She's what you call FAKE. In front of her friends, she comes off as high and mighty... but behind closed doors, she has quite the temper. She's stubborn and full of pride (which is why I think MH doesn't like her that way). He's asked her many times "SY, do you really want to get married? Do you like me?" and not once has she really answered him.

Guest ngthuhien149

aznchic209 said: Am I the only one who feels like our main male lead MH is not well-developed? I feel like the writers are focusing too much on DH (when there shouldn't have been that much focus on him in the first place) and they're not giving MH any depth! Right now, he's still the same -- although slowly starting to care for YJ and if the rest of the drama follows up on his process into becoming a decent human being, then I'll stop complaining here, ha. SY isn't well-developed either. I find her very one-dimensional. She's what you call FAKE. In front of her friends, she comes off as high and mighty... but behind closed doors, she has quite the temper. She's stubborn and full of pride (which is why I think MH doesn't like her that way). He's asked her many times "SY, do you really want to get married? Do you like me?" and not once has she really answered him.