[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

alekaonu said:

Annyeong @suchadiva42 che chingu ya :)

I too would like to give a shout out to

@suchadiva42 @moodypie @rain719, @awsparkle, @dimples21, @Lmangla, @raxdc, @dnkt, @smhelen, @merlimau

@nrlfan4ever, @kermitderfrog@tessieroo, @ck10z, @rrmski @SexyDolceVita @dnkt @nrlfan4ever

Let's meet to spazz SECRET :)

@alekaonu- I am really enjoying Secret so far. I wasn't sure about it but it as definitely peak my attention and intrigue.  I will definitely keep watching to see which secrets are revealed each week and the impact it has on everyone involved. Love and hate are mirror images of each other and makes you wonder what foolish, despicable and loving  acts we perform in the name of love and hate.

aznchic209 said: Obviously, DH is the key to everything! Just look at the picture posted by @lyrayoo above ^^. I know it has a significant meaning to it and maybe someone already pointed it out before but it's crucial to figuring out how the story's going to unfold. MH is blinded by the truth (he thinks YJ was responsible for the hit and run but that's not true). YJ can't tell the truth which is that she was NOT the driver, DH has nothing covering him because he knows everything! He knows the truth, he can see the truth, and he has the mouth to tell the truth but won't. He's the answer to everything. SY doesn't want to hear the truth because she doesn't care. Like how she doesn't care to listen to her friend MH when he's grieving over JH. SY doesn't care for the truth because she just wants MH. Because DH is the answer to everything, I hope the writers give us an explanation of what happened to San as well as what happened to her dad that makes sense. I still don't think MH had anything to do with it. COINCIDENCES do happen you know... BTW, I do find that Secretary kind of fishy. I feel like he's not just working for MH but also his dad. Maybe his dad wanted the Sec to get rid of JH when he finds her. I don't know... There's more to that story. JH was running and hiding for a reason. And if the writer goes down this path, YJ will become the next target. MH, however, will be able to protect YJ this time.

Secret in Kwave magazine vol 13. 
tumblr_muork1dIlV1qfuy02o5_500.jpg

tumblr_muork1dIlV1qfuy02o2_1280.jpg
tumblr_muork1dIlV1qfuy02o3_1280.jpg

Ji Sung as Jo Min-hyuk
A chaebol heir born with good looks and living with a silver spoon in his mouth.

Hwang Jung-eum as Kang Yoo-jung
A woman who believes that to love is to give all of yourself.

Bae Su-bin as Ahn Do-hoon
A prosecutor with both brains and good looks.

Lee Da-hee as Shin Se-yeon
Born to a four-term Congressional lawmaker, she is the perfect woman with both looks and artistic talent.

Conventional Melodrama With a Trump Card!

A new melodramatic series called Secret Love premieres on September 25th and is about the ill-fated romance of a man who falls for the  woman believed to be responsible for his past lover’s death. Secret Love has been drawing much anticipation from both domestic and overseas audiences, which has led to a great deal of pre-sales overseas even before the show’s first broadcast. Are you one of those people who think that all melodramas are the same? That is a hasty generalization. Secret Love, just like its name, hides a trump card in its hand.

tumblr_muork1dIlV1qfuy02o4_1280.jpg
tumblr_muork1dIlV1qfuy02o1_1280.jpg

JI SUNG AND HWANG JUNG-EUM’S FIRST PAIRING

Secret Love is a dramatic series that looks back at the discolored meanings in love through a man who is against the idea of falling in love and a woman who is courageous in love. The man who is afraid of falling in love? His loved one has recently died, and the woman responsible for her death is the one who tries to open up the man’s heart again. Will he open up by concealing his past? The two’s pairing seems impossible. The story is truly a tragic one. Even in Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet, the two families are the ones who are sworn enemies, not the lovers themselves. Is it even possible for a man
to fall in love with the person he has sworn to hate? Secret Love is expected to premiere in Korea after The Innocent Man finishes airing on KBS
2TV. Secret Love has already been exported to Japan, China, Vietnam, Cambodia and other Asian countries before its official release. Public expectations are high for this unique and dramatic storyline about the love that develops from an embittered man for the woman who killed his previous lover.

tumblr_muorv61Pv01qfuy02o4_1280.jpg

Ji Sung as the main male character, ‘Jo Min-hyuk’ “I want to make this the best September ever.”

September is a very special month for Ji Sung. September 25th is the premiere date for his new drama, Secret Love, and September 27th
is to be the most important day of his life, his wedding day. He will soon be joining the ranks of men who are “no longer in stock.” Ji Sung seems to be an actor with deep integrity. He has the ability to make others feel comfortable around him and seems to be generous in nature. Let’s delve into Ji Sung’s charms.

IT’S BEEN 15 YEARS SINCE YOU STARTED YOUR ACTING CAREER. IS THERE ANYTHING SPECIAL ABOUT THIS NEW DRAMA?

“I’ve been the main character in a romantic comedy and in historical dramas. Conventional melodrama is another important genre, don’t you think? Recently, there weren’t as many of this type of show on TV, and that is why I am looking forward to acting in Secret Love. The first impression I got from the script was quite positive as well. A good-hearted, studious man (Bae Soo-bin), in love and starting out as a prosecutor, has his life changed through one key accident, and the woman who loves him (Hwang Jung-eum) suffers through the kind of pain that eventually changes her permanently. The story is basically revolving around human anguish.”

IS HWANG JUNG-EUM LEARNING MORE ABOUT ACTING THROUGH YOU?

“Thanks for saying that. (Laughs.) I don’t think that I know more about acting than her, and we do have to be good partners in this project. I definitely want to improve in acting out my role with her in Secret Love. I want to make our roles meaningful with the talents that we have now. I also would feel very grateful to Jung-eum if she told me about things that I didn’t know about before. Jung-eum is very honest and expressive of
her emotions. I get calm when I’m next to her. I’m developing a sense of trust as well.”

DO YOU HAVE A ROLE MODEL FOR LIFE IN GENERAL?

“I had quite a few chances to ask more experienced actors for advice before, but now I have fewer chances to do so. Once a drama starts, you yourself have to be poured into your character’s role. I remember actress Kim Hae-sook telling me that when I was a rookie. When I faced scenes that I couldn’t do my best in, I would criticize myself. It’s not like that anymore because I really understand and appreciate this piece of advice. Working with actress Go Doo-shim helped me grow as well. When she was playing the mother of my character in a past drama we were in, she came in early to the set and practiced. I saw that and thought, ‘That is the truest image of an actor that you’ll ever see.’”

ONE OF YOUR COMMENTS, “I DON’T LIKE CELEBRITY-TYPE PEOPLE,” WAS ONCE A HOT ISSUE. WHAT DID YOU MEAN BY IT?

“I just meant that I didn’t like the life of a famous actor. It felt as if I hadn’t been taking care of my own life. I felt like I was just wasting time.... When I look back, I did take part in many good pieces and was beloved by fans, but when I left work and faced my daily life, I felt lonely. I try to control myself so that I don’t fall into those thoughts now.”

HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU AND YOUR SOON-TO-BE-BRIDE, LEE BO-YOUNG, WERE CAST IN THE SAME DRAMA?

“I frankly want it to happen. I would very much appreciate it if the audience enjoyed it, too. However, if it all became too much and hung around for a long period of time, I think I would feel a bit uncomfortable with the attention. Once the public recognizes us as a couple, I may feel like we have to look perfect all the time. After the news broke out about our dating, we just hung out in a casual way. (Laughs.) I think the workplace and the home need to be distinguished. At home, we should be ourselves, and when we are at work, we should focus on that. However, I do think that the two of us could pull up a show’s viewer rate to 50 percent if we were in it together. (Laughs.) Maybe that’s just a big hope on my part.”

tumblr_muorv61Pv01qfuy02o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_muorv61Pv01qfuy02o2_1280.jpg

Hwang Jung-eum as the main female character, ‘Kang Yoo-jung’ “Look forward to a melodrama that you can sympathize with.”

We spent time listening to the details of the drama from Hwang Jung-eum before the first broadcast. When we arrived at the set, Hwang Jung-eum was preparing for a scene in which she had to deliver a baby in a jail cell. Despite acting out and feeling great mental anguish as Kang Yoo-jung (her role in the drama), Hwang Jung-eum stepped out of her role to answer our questions in a very light and engaging manner.

WHAT IS YOUR REASON BEHIND SELECTING SECRET LOVE?

“As soon as I had read the first and second part of the script, my reaction was ‘I am so in!’ I remember telling my manager, ‘Uh, I have to be in this.’ I do think that the title seems too common, though.” (Laughs.)

HOW ARE YOU GETTING ALONG WITH THE DIRECTOR?

“The director is a very nice person. I used to be busy memorizing my lines, and thought that saying my lines without making a mistake was just about all there was to acting. However, I soon realized that acting was really about my emotions and how much I immersed myself into a situation. I think I’m growing a bit set in my ways, but the director lets me do what I feel comfortable with, which allows my acting to become more natural.”

WHAT SHOULD THE AUDIENCE FOCUS ON IN SECRET LOVE?

“People always yearn for new things. Secret Love is actually less outrageous melodrama and closer to reality, so that gets the audience to sympathize with the story.  In the beginning, Yoo-jung and Do-hoon are together and Min-hyuk and Se-yeon are together, but later Yoo-jung and Min-hyuk get together and Do-hoon and Se-yeon get together. The process of changing partners is a tension-filled one.”

HOW ARE YOU GETTING ALONG WITH JI SUNG AND BAE SOO-BIN?

“Both of them are great guys. Personally speaking, because Ji Sung is so good-looking, I sort of lose my confidence sitting next to him, which is why I feel more comfortable being next to Soo-bin. (Laughs.) I have pretty distinctive facial features, so I like Soo-bin’s appearance in comparison. I was really glad to hear that I was going to act with him. With Ji Sung, I was in a TV commercial with him before, so I already knew him and felt that things would go well.”

DO YOU HAVE A PERSON WHOM YOU WOULD CALL YOUR “MENTOR” IN ACTING?

“Everybody. (Laughs) Honestly, every single person has good and bad characteristics. I think there is something to learn from everyone. Thinking ‘I don’t want to become like that’ is learning something, in a sense. I have thought about wanting to become more like actresses
Yoon Yeo-jeong and Lee Soon-jae, but I don’t really have a set mentor. Oh, I especially admire Jeon Do-yeon. She is so sexy and has a
unique charm all her own.”

tumblr_muorv61Pv01qfuy02o1_1280.jpg

Hey guys! I wanted to leave this here:So I noticed something DH said as I was rewatching episode 5. When he presented the tag for YJ dad to her he toldher that the one wearing it most definitely can't take it off. That someone else has to do it for you.So I assumedsomething extra from that.. We all said that it was either DH or MH that cause YJ's dad disappearence but for MHit was coupled with the fact that YJ's dad should've taken the tag off, cause MH didn't know about the tag, right?So there was no way MH could do it, because then the dad would be wearing the tag, still.So that only leaves DH as a suspect. Though we haven't seen what he actually did, whatever it was it was DH's doingfor sure and not MH's.Of course someone could argue and say "Creslin, the hopsital staff might've taken the tag off" BUT if that tag wasstill on the dad when he died... well he wouldn't have died because he would be wearing the tag and someone would'venotified YJ about her dad through the tag, right?So it all leads back to DH and him taking the tag off, to save his sorry a**.

Hello Chingu Deul !!!!!!!!!!

I'm also sending a shoutout to:

@alekaonu, @rain719@dimples21, @moodypie, @Lmangla, @raxdc, @dnkt, @smhelen, @merlimau

@nrlfan4ever, @kermitderfrog@tessieroo, @ck10z, @suchadiva42.

@lyrayoo,

The pictures you posted seems to be referring to the Three Wise Monkeys and their avoidance to not See, Speak and Hear evil. It has been noted there was a fourth monkey who does no evil. He's symbolized by crossing his arms or covering his abdomen, but here the fourth is the evil. The covering of eyes, mouth and ears by the monkeys symbolizes the power we can have over evil, by not seeing, speaking or hearing the evil. If we don't let evil in it won't have any power over us.

All three character lives have been change due to letting the evil in. DH not having anything covered is the evil that has and will continue to change and rule their lives until they completely uncover their eyes, mouth and ears.

MH - See no evil. Only one eye is covered keeping him from seeing the whole truth, Seeing only half truth which he believes is the whole truth has influenced him to do evil himself.

YJ- Speak no evil. Keeping the truth hidden. Saying nothing and letting evil continue to influence her to say nothing.

SY- Hear no evil. Only one ear is covered blocking out the whole truth and only listening to evil which will influence her to help evil.

starlight116 said: lovehbhjw2013 said: So did DH kill YJ's dad?
After he found the dad, the dad was dead....and he did not attend his wake...  Geezzz....ad he tried to give YJ his money?

MH is like a shadow to YJ....tracking her and thinking of her all the time...  Through YJ, he saw love for people, DH, her dad and her love for her son....so I believe he found it difficult to hate her eventually.    She even apologised profusely to his dead gf whom she was really sorry to...but not him.

Poor YJ has to cry through so many episodes....her eyes looked so swollen.
Hopefully the next 2 episodes, MH turned into a prince charming to change her life....  

Also, I have that nagging feeling that his secretary was the one who killed his ex-gf....he was saying to him... "I forgot, you are not very good in looking for people" before he stormed out to look for YJ in the bread shop and found her fainted there.

Guest Fransiska Yani

MH treated his own guilty feeling with torturing YJ.  Since doing these bad actions he must following YJ to recognize her actions and reactions.  But YJ is just an awesome young lady.  She' showing him her strength, caring and loving.  The following actions became backfired him.
When he finds out that the real person to blame is not her ... I really want to see what will be happened.  ;))