[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Text Preview for Episode 15 of Secret Love...

Secretlove6_zpsd305eedb.jpg

Translation of the Text Preview for Episode 15...

Due to the pressure exerted by Ahn Do Hoon and Se Yeon, Min Hyuk and Yoo Jeong seem to find themselves standing at the crossroads, having to decide what they should do next. 

Because of the fact that Ahn Do Hoon has betrayed the K-Group enterprise, Min Hyuk decides to strike a deadly blow against the former.

Min Hyuk and Se Yeon's scheduled wedding date is drawing closer.

Yoo Jeong and Min Hyuk go on a vacation trip together.

As the Video Preview is still in production so we hope to seek your understanding.

I don't know if you guys already knew it or not because i've lost the track of this thread for about 10 pages LOL( i just visited it yesterday evening T_T) but.....MY JI SUNG OPPA WILL PARTICIPATE IN OST AND IT WILL BE RELEASED IN EP 16.....KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Here the news.
http://starin.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=EA31&newsid=01141446603003752&DCD=A10102
Oppa sings very well, he always sang one song for his wife Lee Bo Young before she going to bed when they were in dating time(through phones of course :)) ) and he sang to propose her when they were in Spain for the wedding photoshoot, and he sang for her in their wedding too Kyaaa such a romantic guy :x

November 8, 2013
“Secret Love” Continues Winning Run atop TV Chart
by Cory Lee TENASIA2013110816050941752-615x922.jpg
Korean actor Ji Sung on the set of KBS’s drama series “Secret Love.” [KBS]
KBS’s drama “Secret Love” has continued its winning run atop TV chart for fifth week in a row.
The Ji Sung and Hwang Jeong-eum starrer continued to top AGB Nielsen Media Research’s (Nielsen Korea) prime time chart on November 6 and 7 with an average viewership of 16.5 percent, the chart showed on Friday.
Breaking its highest ratings record again, the authentic melodrama seemed to secure its crown next week when the love and revenge drama will wrap up its 16-part story.
With a rise of 1.7 percent from last week’s score, SBS’s teenage romcom “The Inheritors” narrowed its gap between the chart-topper at No. 2 with an average mark of 14.3 percent.
Industry insiders said that the idol-studded drama seemed to be backed its ratings by teenage TV viewers, especially in their third grade in high school after going through the nation-wide university entrance exam yesterday.
Unfortunately, MBC’s drama “Medical Top Team” kept its bottom position after drawing in only 4.1 percent of viewers, its lowest figure ever since it started air a month ago.
TV professionals analyzed several reasons for this slump but the main factor seemed to be in its loose storylines which failed to evoke interest from viewers.
In the meantime, TNmS’ (Total National Multimedia Statistic) survey showed the three programs in the different order and figures from Nielsen Korea’s.
While “The Inheritors” took its first top position with an average rating of 13.8 percent, “Secret Love” and “Medical Top Team” sat at No. 2 and No. 3 each with average scores of 13.3 and 4.9, respectively.
Reporter. Cory LeeCourtesy of KBS

http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.php?g_menu=700210&g_serial=783743&rrf=nv
Can't find any other article on Naver similar to the above.
Translation seems to be this:
http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/11841/20131107/kbs-drama-special-episode-to-reveal-secret-behind-the-scenes.htm

class="cb b15" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; font-size: 27px; outline: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); letter-spacing: -0.5px; clear: both; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"KBS Drama Special Episode To Reveal Secret Behind the Scenes

KBS Drama Special Episode To Reveal Secret

KBS Drama featuring Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum will broadcast "Secret" episodes consecutively.

The drama exclusive channel KBS Drama will be broadcasting the first through seventh episodes of KBS 2TV Wednesday/Thursday drama "Secret" on November 9thfrom 9:10 AM and the next day, on November 10th, it will be broadcasting episodes 8 through 14 from 9:10 AM.

KBS Drama made a special schedule with the "revealing of the secret" through the fourteen past episodes as "Secret" comes to an end.

Like Us on Facebook  

A staff member from Drama channel said, "The reason that "Secret" is popular is the tight storyline and the great acting from Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum.  With this scheduling, it is a drama that even started a secret syndrome and it will be yet another chance to enjoy."

"Secret" is a mellow drama about a man that falls in an intense love with a woman that has murdered his lover.  From before the broadcast, the staff paid attention to detail and planned the story well as the mysterious plot and the complexities here and there have led viewers to pay attention.  Such is the secret of "Secret".

Meanwhile, "Secret" is at number one of Wednesday/Thursday dramas.  It started with 5% on episode one and has broken its record with every episode to triple its ratings and was #1 in no time for Wednesday/Thursday dramas.

Unquote

Is this just a straightforward airing of all episodes of Secret or will there be some BTS etc? Can anyone please enlighten us?  Thanks.

Kyaaaa ~ congratz for new highest rating!

OMO OMO stays-over trip!? I can imagine their frustration, regret that they can't be together b'coz MH has to marry SY then "Don't worry it will not be just my heart that always only belongs to you but my body also!"  So..... bed scene tralalala......     >-)   

I mean, both JS-HJE have two of hottest sexiest body ever, also exploding chemistry, what a pity if writers don't think of harness it  right  :\">

Some HJE eye candies for you Secret Society (but WARNING: Better Not to be Viewed by People Under Age 17 or massive nosebleed tendency) while pining for potential bed scene between our OTP  MH x YJ 

Hwang Jung Eum in Grazia & Cosmopolitan Magazines Photoshoots 

s_Gz_G7.jpg

Pjvg_C.jpg

image.jpg

7_6.jpg

7_9.jpg

7_4.jpg

7_1.jpg

7_8.jpg

Eps 13 HJE "reveal" her body hahaha. She always try to be as modest as possible in her drama/film though she's a fashionista in real life. But her curve shows in that eps lololol. She's along with Lee Hyo Ri, GNA, Hyuna, SNSD Yuri are the manual book to best body. I envy that HJE actually loves to eat but still able to maintain this kind of body. 

seems like this week's episodes kind of slowed down after all that intensity the past few weeks.. but still it was interesting..
so one thing that struck was this week was the conversation between YJ and SY at the dramada wedding hall (was that an inside PD crew joke?). YJ tells SY, "holding onto a heart that has already left is not love but obsession." just the way it is phrased makes me wonder if YJ is not just talking about SY, but also about herself. MH and SY never had a romantic relationship and he has always been clear that they are just friends. so in that sense, SY never had a hold of his heart in the first place.

whereas, with YJ and DH, even before the accident, the writing was on the wall -- he was not responding to her calls, he went on a blind date and lied about it, his parents are not happy to see her and are trying to avoid her.. so it was obvious that DH has moved on but YJ did not accept that. so wonder how much of her act of going to jail was of an unconscious gesture to try hold on to DH in her life, if that arose from her obsession with DH, rather than love. it is interesting because YJ herself seems to recognize that -- she says she should have left sooner -- but she does not regret going to jail because she met these great friends and MH as a result.

so the difference between SY and YJ?
-- YJ's obsession was unconscious and she chose to protect the man she loves as a means of holding on to him
-- SY is consciously aware that she is obsessed and she chooses to destroy the man she loves as a means of holding on to him and make him as unhappy as her...

but what is interesting is that SY asks DH to be with her when she ends up all alone --- so is she aware that ultimately her actions will not result in her getting MH?

other parallels between SY and YJ:
-- SY wants MH to kneel before her and she claims she will be satisfied
-- DH knelt before YJ but she was unmoved and is more keen on getting justice for her dad; this is not a personal vendetta in that sense where you want to see the other person humiliated

-- YJ goes around and tries to collect the evidence and is doing the fight alone. she hasn't really leaned on MH completely... wonder why the writer had her listen to the conversation between MH and secretary -- will she do something with that info later?
-- SY on the other hand does not like to get her hands dirty; she would rather be the puppet master and have her puppet DH run around and do the work....

Guest IguanaSoap

cahya said:

s_Gz_G7.jpg

Pjvg_C.jpg

image.jpg

7_6.jpg

7_9.jpg

7_4.jpg

7_1.jpg

7_8.jpg

Eps 13 HJE "reveal" her body hahaha. She always try to be as modest as possible in her drama/film though she's a fashionista in real life. But her curve shows in that eps lololol. She's along with Lee Hyo Ri, GNA, Hyuna, SNSD Yuri are the manual book to best body. I envy that HJE actually loves to eat but still able to maintain this kind of body. 

cahya said:
Hwang Jung Eum in Grazia & Cosmopolitan Magazines Photoshoots 

so if the writer gives us a happy ending, it would seem that once the company crisis is over, YJ is likely to be accepted by MH's family -- the dad seems to be the kind of person who values what people can do for the company, but also those who are smart, trustworthy and loyal. so we have secretary who was not born rich or had the right connections but is smart and loyal... we have the stepmom who likely has a shady background (that is what SY's mom insinuates) but we can see that she is genuinely loyal to chairman and does care about MH as well as the company -- her concerns that she voices to YJ are legitimate about the consequences on the company and chairman; not the usual, "you are not of our status and have no standing to be here"... YJ has already proved that she can be valuable to the company with her getting the investment. so if she proves that she is loyal, the family will come around....

BED SCENE????!!!!!

OMO unbelievable!! Are we going to have that too? One by one they grant our wishes.. we are spoiled!!

wow.. my anticipation is sky rocketing...

I'm at your service girls.. let me give you all a DEEPER meaning of the upcoming bed scene.. ;)

It's a MAGIC.. hot oil everywhere... :\">