[Drama 2013/2014] King's Family | Wang's Family 왕가네 식구들

conankung

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, my first posting to this thread.. I was getting bored with recent dramas (except for Two Weeks) and I've been meaning to check this one out since Dramabeans posted the introduction. I'm glad I did!

I like Lee Yoon Ji and I'm really excited to see a new face I like.. Han Joo Wan!

To me he looks like Hyun Bin at some angles.. but he also looks like someone else I can't quite put my finger on. But the most important thing is he can ACT!!! I'm also enjoying his character.

Guest kawaiiyuki

This looks like a fun drama. I haven't seen it yet and I might be behind given that there aren't any eng subs out yet.
As for casting a new guy for the lead, just from the photos he and our leading lady looks like they have awesome chemistry. And i think a 50 episode drama is a good way to working on acting skills plus with so many other character story lines to tell he'll also get a little rest time. :P (sorry i'm also worried that the actors work too hard especially with a lengthy drama :P )
Although i don't think we can have fluffy parts all the time i hope they keep it up from most of the drama.

Guest Doody014

On KBS world, YTBLSS ends next week, and by reading your comments, i am very excited to watch this drama  :) i hope it's better that YTBLSS since i didn't like it that much ! and the fact that it's about the relationship between mother/father in law and son in law, i think it will be very funny   :D i can get rid of the stress,sadness and heartaches i have from SMH by watching this drama !

hello everyone!last week I gave a try that show just because I was watching TBLSS and also spend my free weekend time. unfortunately my first impression is not good :( first of all, all the characters seemed to me too exaggerated and some of them are really unbearable characters.I really wonder if there's such a mother in the world or (even if there's) if to show a mother like that in a show is true or not. I'm talking about the mother's unfair behavs towards every of her daughter. it really bothers me when she acts her oldest daughter like a princess and at the other side she acts the second daughter like a trash. even worse, nobody reacts that or defends her. in my family and my environment, the poor one, the weak one is protected more, is cared more because s/he has already many hardships in the life and we try to lessen his/her burden.in the other way, the oldest daughter is also very disturbing. I can understand a woman who doesn't do houseworks or care her beauty more but all her behavs to the others is unbelievable! she doesn't care her husband, her children, she openly belittles her sister. she even doesn't know what his husband is going through. I'm against any kind of violence but she wakes my instincts and whenever I see her I wanna shout at her, and pull off her hair, shake her to come to her senses. I also don't like the second daughter's silence. how a person can bear such insults, not only on side but also everyone belittles her and even though she gets sad, she doesn't say even a word.the other thing is the jobless husband and uncle. nobody tells them something ,either. am I missing something or don't they have any conscience. I can undertand when situtaions gives no chance and cannot find a job but the husband isn't even ashamaed of and he always wants money from her wife just to be able to play CG.anyway I hope all tehse thigns are a start and everything change with the new eps and the show will be more logical 

Guest NEWMARIO

King’s Family Episode 3 Review: Lee Yoon Ji Succeeds to Have a One-Hour Phone Call with Han Joo Wan class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 30px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 20px !important; "King’s Family Episode 3 Review: Lee Yoon Ji Succeeds to Have a One-Hour Phone Call with Han Joo Wan

1365062515-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=24&random=Sunny  0 Comments  43 viewsSep 7, 2013

In King’s Family, episode 3, Wang Gwang Bak(played by Lee Yoon Ji) succeeded to have a one-hour phone call with Choi Sang Nam(played by Han Joo Wan).

Gwang Bak, who was interested in Sang Nam, sent a text message to him saying, ‘I have something to tell you. I’ll give you five hundred won, let’s talk on the phone.” Sang Nam called her, and the two talked for over an hour.

cr: koreandrama

Guest NEWMARIO

King’s Family Episode 3 Review: Lee Tae Ran Gets Blamed for Jo Sung Ha’s Bankruptcy class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 30px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 20px !important; "King’s Family Episode 3 Review: Lee Tae Ran Gets Blamed for Jo Sung Ha’s Bankruptcy

1365062515-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=24&random=Sunny  0 Comments  38 viewsSep 7, 2013

In King’s Family, episode 3, Wang Ho Bak(played by Lee Tae Ran) got blamed for Go Min Joong(played by Jo Sung Ha)’s bankruptcy.

Lee Ang Geum(played by Kim Hye Sook) said to Ho Bak, “You could have been patient and wait until your brother-in-law confess about the bankruptcy. Our family is in misery because of you. Your sister can’t even eat because of you.”

Ho Bak was worried about Wang Soo Bak(played by Oh Hyun Kyung), and visited her house to make her food. However, Soo Bak yelled, “You’re happy, aren’t you? Why didn’t you tell me earlier? Who do you think you are? Get out of here.” Ho Bak was upset and said, “Mom blames on me for telling it, and you’re blaming on me for not telling earlier. What am I? Did I wish for a bankruptcy?”

cr: koreandrama

So do I feel bad for HB" Look SB... HB wasn't the 1 that let your husband go bankrupt.. So there's no need 2 jump down her throat like that 8-|  Why because she didn't tell u about your husband's situation, No that's his place to do that.  I really hope HB will be the stronger 1 in that family and have success by doing that... 

Archived