[Drama 2013/2014] King's Family | Wang's Family 왕가네 식구들

conankung

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@78eight We'll have from KBS World which will air this drama starting Sep 21 but I hope there'll be subs from other sources before that. Keeping my finger crossed.

First episode is about to start. Yoonji just tweeted promote it again. :))

YOONJI LEE@dancingmulgogi

준비됐습니까?왕가네식구들볼준비이이이~!!5분!카운트다운! pic.twitter.com/LWB7u9Jt9R

Embedded image permalink

I'm glad KBS is subbing all of their shows now. I mean it's such a good way for them to get international recognition and it's an acknowledgement that they have fans outside of Korea. I really like Lee Yoon Ji so I'm mainly checking out the drama for her, I'm not too familiar with the other cast members but the premise seems cute. Just please no birth secrets! lol

Guest kwave06

i'm s urprised that lee tae ran is already here when she still has a drama concurrently showing 'godess of marriage'  . 'goddess of marriage' is only in epi 20.  

Guest reijaye

ep 1
part 1
http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/k15jPWdGrwfBtd4xYct
part2
http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/k7tpHXDTiUF9Ot4xYcB

Guest reijaye

@suchadiva42 you're welcome. just finished watching the first episode and i LOVE it!!! should we invite our friends in SMH thread to watch this..they might be having a hard time after yesterday's episode.. lol

shout out to my friends out there @atomickitty @yeoran @funi @exupery @doody014 @linakyon @dexter8010 @noraradzi @timsha
how i wish i can name them all...
watch this guys!!!

Guest Doody014

@reijaye Actually i was hesitating at first to watch it or not, since i don't like YTBLSS(as much as i love IU) i find it kind of boring, but since you say that the first episode is good, and it has Lee Yoon Ji(i love her since dream high) i will make sure to watch it on KBS world after YTBLSS ends next week  :D

reijaye said: @suchadiva42 you're welcome. just finished watching the first episode and i LOVE it!!! should we invite our friends in SMH thread to watch this..they might be having a hard time after yesterday's episode.. lol

shout out to my friends out there @atomickitty @yeoran @funi @exupery @doody014 @linakyon @dexter8010 @noraradzi @timsha
how i wish i can name them all...
watch this guys!!!

samasta93 said: surely she'd be very exhausted.. but somewhat I could understand why writer-nim wanted her for that role..she really fits for roles in family drama genre..I remembered her performances in the "7 famous princesses" and "My Rosy Life".. she's really awesome.. :D
kind a bit off topic**in the drama of "My Rosy Life".. LTR's role was the late Choi Jin Sil's sister.. at that time Jang Yong's role was also their father. Meantime, Na Moon Hee was Choi Jin Sil's mother-in-law. And, actor Son Hyun Joo was LTR's brother in-law at that time. I remembered, I cried like river while watching that drama...... up until now I still remember some of its memorable scenes.. ;))

Guest samasta93

@conankungstarted from ep. 3 "My Rosy Life" took 4th position and went up, dominating 2nd position and since ep. 13, its rating took the leadcheck here: dramawikiafter watching it, Son Hyun Joo got my attention too. hahaha.. 

Guest NEWMARIO

King’s Family Episode 1 Review: Kim Hye Sook is Mad at Lee Yoon Ji for Losing Her Job class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 30px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 20px !important; "King’s Family Episode 1 Review: Kim Hye Sook is Mad at Lee Yoon Ji for Losing Her Job

1365062515-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=24&random=Sunny  0 Comments  14 viewsAug 31, 2013

In the first episode of King’s Family, Lee Ang Geum(played by Kim Hye Sook) got mad at her daughter Wang Gwang Bak(played by Lee Yoon Ji) for losing her job.

Ang Geum went to a meeting with her friends. As she started to brag about her kids, Park Sal Na(played by Lee Bo Hee) got mad.

Ang Geum said, “My third child has a meeting with a dermatologist this Saturday.” Sal Na replied, “A lot of doctors go out of business these days. Your daughter got fired at work as well.” Ang Geum was surprised and said, “What do you mean? I saw her going to work this morning.” Sal Na answered, “Oh, you didn’t know? I heard she hangs out at a coffee shop all day.”

cr: koreandrama

Archived