[Drama 2013/2014] King's Family | Wang's Family 왕가네 식구들

conankung

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest samasta93

laquetahodge said: @samasta93 Maybe SB has always disliked her in laws or maybe her mom brought her up that way. I get the feelings his sister acts that way because SB talked down to her a lot and she kept him away from his family. 

The metta about Ho-bak in Ep 5 was Gwang-bak mentioned that Ho-bak's ambition was to be an announcer, but because Ho-bak dropped out of Uni coz of Soo-bak, she couldn't fulfill her dream.
I also cannot understand why Mom is all about money. I wonder to what extent will she blow her top when she finds out Ho-bak used the money she saved to buy a new house, instead of lending it to Soo-bak. Serves Soo-bak right though, she really needs to grow up.

Well" after watching yesterdays episode.. The only reason I see that HB dropping out of college is that, The mother AG had HB doing everything, as a maid u can say.. The whole 9 yards" Cleaning, cooking, Watching the kids, U name it, HB did it. Even the flashback showed HB had the kids with her, 1 on her back the other standing next 2 her.....While SB was living her life up, Probably going out meeting her friends, And u see she ended up with a Wealthy Husband... I really think SB was way out there, If u know what I mean ;;)

Archived