[Drama 2013/2014] King's Family | Wang's Family 왕가네 식구들

conankung

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NEWMARIO

King’s Family Episode 1 Review: Jo Sung Ha Gets Bankrupt class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 30px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 20px !important; "King’s Family Episode 1 Review: Jo Sung Ha Gets Bankrupt

1365062515-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=24&random=Sunny  0 Comments  40 viewsAug 31, 2013

In the first episode of King’s Family, Go Min Joong(played by Jo Sung Ha) got bankrupted.

Min Joong got bankrupted but he could not tell his family. As his wife Wang Soo Bak(played by Oh Hyun Kyung) spent too much money, he asked her to stop spending too much. However, he still could not mention about the bankruptcy.

Min Joong eventually fired the maid at home, and said to his wife, “You should start doing housework from now on.”

cr; koreandrama

Guest Littlezaznangel

from ep 2 preview it looks like daughter#2 will become the maid... seems like the 1st daughter and the mother decided to make her do it..

Na MoonHee who played the Ahn GyeShim, the grandmother of the family is actually almost 4 years older than Jang Yong who played as Wang Bong, the father of the family.
Jo SeongHa who played as Go MinJoong, Soo Bak's husband is actually almost 11 years younger than
Kim HaeSook who played Lee AngGeum, SooBak's mother .

Lee Tae Ran's post on weibo:
1175208_391178827671503_2140146053_n.jpg

“王家一家人 녹화중이에요 너무 피곤해서 밖에나갈 힘두없어서 대충 대기실에서 때우고있어요 ㅠㅠ 화이팅”

I'm shooting King's Family, I'm in the waiting room and too tired to go out T_T Fighting!

(Translation by Lee Tae Ran's facebook fanpage)

Guest samasta93

I watched ep. 1 raw yesterday.. and my attention immediately went to the three daughters.. hahahaha.. but when I finally saw the only son of the Wang's family.. I was like: "my goodness.. the parents surely really really tried hard to get that jackpot son regardless how old their age was." The gap between him and his eldest noona is like "a mom and son"  :)) omona..but then I remembered, I also have a friend whose gap with his youngest brother is 23 years old. =.=I don't know what's going on inside the parents' head.. =))
I barely understood what they're talking about, but surely I'm gonna re-watch it again after it got subbed. But the impression was: Yoonji is her dad's favorite.. hahahaha.. Moreover, I'm expecting mother's attention and treatment toward her only son: whether she looked him as her precious son and spoiled him OR she literally saw him as her 'burden and expectation' so that she's very strict toward him. I'm kind of annoyed with any moms who treat their sons like a prince.. that wouldn't make them survive in the harsh world. lol. 
one more thing, the actor whose role is Soo Bak's husband.. I remembered him from The Great King Sejong and Sungkyungkwan Scandal so I used to seeing him in beard and his face fits that kind of style.. so it was little bit weird when I saw him without any beard.. lol.. =))

Guest Littlezaznangel

lol i cant wait to see the 1st daughter's reaction when she finds out she's bankrupt... in the first ep we sort of see her showing off from paying the bill at her mother' gathering. As well as when she was shopping the sales associate asked her to try these clothes on and she responded that i know my body the best so i know what would look the best on me. She just brought clothes without trying them on and gave the card the sales associate came back and told her this card isnt working. Later on we see her complaining to her husband saying that she was embarrassed when they told her the card wasnt working.

Guest kawaiiyuki

Is it just me or does the actor who plays the oldest son in law played an emperor in another drama?
I'm looking forward to a 'normal' family drama without birth secrets. Just some crazy family bickering. :)

We haven't seen the interaction between mom and 2 youngest kids much in the first ep. It looks like Gwang Bak is the one who is taking care of her brother. I'm not sure about mom but GB sure doesn't spoil him. I laugh everytime I see her with the baseball bat. :D

The one who is spoiled by mom i think is actually the 1st daughter Soo Bak. Even though I don't understand much of what is said, it was quite hard to watch the scene at the dinner table where mom embarrassed her 2nd daughter in front of every family member. I felt bad for her.

conankung said:

We haven't seen the interaction between mom and 2 youngest kids much in the first ep. It looks like Gwang Bak is the one who is taking care of her brother. I'm not sure about mom but GB sure doesn't spoil him. I laugh everytime I see her with the baseball bat. :D

The one who is spoiled by mom i think is actually the 1st daughter Soo Bak. Even though I don't understand much of what is said, it was quite hard to watch the scene at the dinner table where mom embarrassed her 2nd daughter in front of every family member. I felt bad for her.

Guest samasta93

kawaiiyuki said: Is it just me or does the actor who plays the oldest son in law played an emperor in another drama?
I'm looking forward to a 'normal' family drama without birth secrets. Just some crazy family bickering. :)

suchadiva42 said: conankung said:

Archived