[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

I know they went for funny moments for the dice game, but oh man, half of me are screaming at the monitor. Even KJK fails me there. 5/6 chance of going broke, of course you'll go broke. 

JSJ's result is very rare. 1/36 chance is very very hard, almost impossible.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

When Tiny Oppa post to support Pajama Friends in his ig story and then Myuk PD repost Tiny Oppa ig story ❤️❤️ my hearttttt !!!

Just wondering: Has anyone from RM directly shown support for PJ Friends? Maybe HH? Thanks. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

Just wondering: Has anyone from RM directly shown support for PJ Friends? Maybe HH? Thanks. 

hhmmm... dunno about it. it seems nobody rm member directly support for pj friends but ofc all member support it indirectly.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Spartacematchmade well, i'm not korean so correct me if i'm wrong..

송지효와 결혼식장 방문

(songjihyowa gyeolhonsigjang bangmun)

google translate says: "Song Ji Hyo and the wedding ceremony" or "visit the wedding" or something. but it could be wrong since you know how google translate work.

but what i know is 결혼(gyeolhon) means marriage. and about this 식장 방문 i'm not really sure. 

so basically, this is what i got. once again, i'm not korean or maybe @Jitaeri can help?

and for the caption above basically it says, "big picture special EP 24_Jong Kook & Ji Hyo...... (the rest i'm not really sure)"

btw, do you have the clip?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

@kookiemongg tried to write in hangul and translate, but i cannot write the whole thing prperly! :lol: But part of what i've written says SJH and wedding ceremony! So i guess it's smt about that topic! If its really about it, now its not only YJS, but HH as well! SA's matcmakers! :lol: Anyway lets wait for those who can really write and speak korean!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/26/2018 at 1:18 PM, Spartacematchmade said:

Can any korean native speaks translate what it says...?? 

Much appreciated 

Thanxx

Guys, I lost track of BP. Has a new season started, or is this a special? The caption says “Special Season.” Thanks. 

But, man, look at those happy smiles, especially KJK’s. I’m sure HH’s teasing SA, again, so whatever it is, it can’t be bad. Btw, it would be great if we can get the timeline for when the guys said this vs the HJY loveline. :D  

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 5

@mn0096 i don’t really follow BP either. But i think it just started recently, the big picture vietnam special. And here’s what i know...

big picture vietnam special was filmed around august 28, 29, 30, 31 (i’m not sure the exact dates but around that week for sure, they filmed for several days). Also RM ep 418 (yoga episode) was filmed on september 3.

and i think the MUD “love line” was aired around this period of time also.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, kookiemongg said:

@mn0096 i don’t really follow BP either. But i think it just started recently, the big picture vietnam special. And here’s what i know...

big picture vietnam special was filmed around august 28, 29, 30, 31 (i’m not sure the exact dates but around that week for sure, they filmed for several days). Also RM ep 418 (yoga episode) was filmed on september 3.

and i think the MUD “love line” was aired around this period of time also.

Yes, you are right. The BP special Vietnam eps were filmed from the period of 29 August to 2 September. The MUD ep with HJY noona was filmed around 28 July to 3 August. The MUD loveline ep with HJY aired on 9 Sept and 16 Sept respectively.

As regards to the upcoming BP episode. I think maybe HaHa hyung brought up the marriage rumor of SA and teased Jong Kook hyung again. But i really am curious what triggered the marriage rumor to be brought up again :rolleyes:. But we have to remember Song Jihyo noona's movie premier is around the corner at Nov 22 premier in SK itself. So expecting jong kook hyung would as usual deny flat out again this time because for sure SA would not want a major rumor surfacing especially with jihyo noona's movie premering soon (as we all know how harsh Knetz can be with relationship status news of celebs). But of course we have to wait and watch the actual ep on Monday to answer all our questions :)

(Sidenote: Hope this time Jong Kook hyung can attend Ji Hyo noona' movie premier as a form of support to her. Last time, for her Wind Wind Wind movie, iirc only Tiny hyung attended while jong kook hyung had work commitments)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, spartaceluv98 said:

But we have to remember Song Jihyo noona's movie premier is around the corner at Nov 22 premier in SK itself. So expecting jong kook hyung would as usual deny flat out again this time because for sure SA would not want a major rumor surfacing especially with jihyo noona's movie premering soon (as we all know how harsh Knetz can be with relationship status news of celebs). But of course we have to wait and watch the actual ep on Monday to answer all our questions :)

(Sidenote: Hope this time Jong Kook hyung can attend Ji Hyo noona' movie premier as a form of support to her. Last time, for her Wind Wind Wind movie, iirc only Tiny hyung attended while jong kook hyung had work commitments)

Yes, you're right, when Wind Wind Wind premier movie, Tiny oppa was attend & moms on MUD except KJK's mom attend. Really curious about it. It seems Tiny oppa be commanded by KJK must attend. Hahahaha.

And ofc Unstoppable premier also KJK's mom & KJK will not attend, it's so obvious.

And actually, I just really really curious about KJK having testosterone test, why he is doing that ?

I mean, in my country, they will doing that what if want to marry, already marry, & having a problem about them related about testosterone level.

Maybe somebody know about it ? And correct me if I'm wrong.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

And actually, I just really really curious about KJK having testosterone test, why he is doing that ?

He and Gap Jin had their physicals (medical exams) and the testosterone levels were tested as part of the physicals. I’m not sure if this is an automatic test when a man gets a physical, a special test done for a specific reason, or just something added for “fun” for the MUD audience. Of the two, only KJK’s results were shared, not Gap Jin’s, though one of the MCs also shared his results as comparison against KJK’s. Maybe one of the guys on the thread can tell us if checking testosterone levels is normal or something extra when men get physicals. Not digging for private info. Just curious in a very general way. :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

He and Gap Jin had their physicals (medical exams) and the testosterone levels were tested as part of the physicals. I’m not sure if this is an automatic test when a man gets a physical, a special test done for a specific reason, or just something added for “fun” for the MUD audience. Of the two, only KJK’s results were shared, not Gap Jin’s, though one of the MCs also shared his results as comparison against KJK’s. Maybe one of the guys on the thread can tell us if checking testosterone levels is normal or something extra when men get physicals. Not digging for private info. Just curious in a very general way. :) 

If you don't mind me answering, actually we would usually request for testosterone levels test as part of our fertility evaluation. It is actually similar to a blood test whereby the doctor takes our blood from our veins and our blood sample shall be tested for our testosterone levels. Sometimes, there are also cases whereby doctors would recommend an individual to undergo this test if they suspect that the indivudual has low T ( which means low level of Testosterone) :)

But in jong kook hyung's case, i feel that the test was more directed towards fun for MUD viewers like you said. It is just to showcase that jong kook hyung is a healthy male who desperately wants to get married soon (since in MUD he has repeatedly says he desperately wants to get married but has yet to find the suitable woman).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

19 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

Not for young guys. For older men (above 40) this becomes a bit more meaningful.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3