[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

2 minutes ago, babysiew said:

I ship these two but I thought they are impossible to be together as SJH is taken? I would love them to be together. Newbie here but shipping them for ages! :D 

Me too before i think its impossible but if you watched some running man episodes you will see the chemistry is very strong. They are perfect . They are both brave and playful. They are look like a real couple for me . But i dont understand joongkook feelings because its hard to know how he feels to jihyo . For jihyo eonnie you can understand her feeling easily because its easy to see her actions towards joong kook . Im a girl and i know how you will act when you like someone. I can see that to jihyo.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, babysiew said:

I ship these two but I thought they are impossible to be together as SJH is taken? I would love them to be together. Newbie here but shipping them for ages! :D 

Sorry, can you enlighten us from where you read thst jihyo is confirmed taken? Was there any confirmation article on this?  If you are referring to the jihyo - lee dong wook article that article is totally false and is an April Fools joke article by kbuzz. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Regita M P said:

you can check by ur self dear in spartace_korean_fan IG...

And then u can check by ur self about the RM eps at that time...

We always have different opinion, so it's kinda normal I think ...

Before, I didn't notice about the snacks, I just notice they're talking toward each others & I explain about the body language (u can check my post about RM eps 445 last week).

And then in SA LINE group, one of us sent about spartace_korean_fan IG about snacks.

So, I just copying what spartace_korean_fan saying. Since that IG is private, so I can't attached it in here.

I'm not sure that's true / not.

I just copying their caption, their photos, their comments...

Deleted, lazy

3 minutes ago, danburo said:

Lol why you mad about it i just asking, and that person is private you already know about it, i also don't like bothering you if i can find my self,mad because people correcting you, i not even say a single word and just asking, pfff

What a ruiner

Hah ? I'm not mad please .___.

Missunderstanding

I always writing like that since the 1st time in here ._.•

Ok sorry what if u think im mad but i didnt mad

On 3/2/2019 at 6:46 PM, SpartaceLove said:

난봉이

I liked Spartace couple for a long time but nowadays, I felt like they really are just close friends and jongkook see ji hyo as his sister and ji hyo see jongkook as her oppa. Despite their lovelines, why do I feel this now? Am I losing hope? Please, can anyone convince me that maybe there's really a chance that they are together or will be in the future. I don't want to depart in Spartace Ship cause I invest so much to them. Plssss

13 minutes ago, Cheii1416 said:

Hello guys im soo happy for both of them even if they are not the couple but i like the closeness between them. Im quite dissapointed by joong kook because he always the one who dont want to tease them while ji hyo is quiet and smiling. Im so sure based on jih yo actions im sure that she likes joong kook but joong kook im not sure. Because as you can see she enjoyed alot when the members teasing them and shes vey comfortable to joong kook shes not defending herself about not to tease she likes it . So it means she definitely like joong kook . 

I think the reason why jk hyung is like that (more to denying and and is not favourable towards members teasing) is because recently, the attention and focus has been on the SA loveline with the members teasing them at every little thing they did. Based on his personality, jk hyung indeed seems to not like his relationships to be on the highlight.

If you compare his reaction when members/friends tease him with his other lovelines and when members tease him with jihyo, you can see that when members tease him with other girls, he would just be so shy and smile shyly, but when members tease him with jihyo, you can see he gets uncomfortable, starts to deny and asks them to stop. That is one evident diff i noticed. So if jihyo is indeed just merely his loveline like other girls, why can't he just play along like how he does with his other loveline? (eg the jk-hjy loveline). Why must he get so sensitive when it comes to jihyo. Doesn't that somehow tell you that perhaps they are the real deal while with other girls they are purely just loveline? I do understand the frustration some people have about jk hyung's sometimes indifferent reaction/denying reaction when it comes to SA. I think it is because he really dislikes SA being put to the center of attention. If you are a long time fan of SA, you will notice that before SA became highlighted as a loveline/before SA became the subject of members teasing, it was actually jk hyung who is the more active one when it comes to skinship and interactions. You can see SA interacting and having lots of skinship when they were not the center of attention previously. I think these days, jk hyung is being more cautious and avoids having skinship with jihyo noona because i guess he does not want the cameras to focus too much on their interactions. In other words, he is afraid to have the normal skinship and interactions he usually have with jihyo noona because he is afraid it will be focused by the cameras/afraid members would make a big deal out of it. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, AllukaZin said:

I liked Spartace couple for a long time but nowadays, I felt like they really are just close friends and jongkook see ji hyo as his sister and ji hyo see jongkook as her oppa. Despite their lovelines, why do I feel this now? Am I losing hope? Please, can anyone convince me that maybe there's really a chance that they are together or will be in the future. I don't want to depart in Spartace Ship cause I invest so much to them. Plssss

Is the reason you are sort of giving up is due to jk hyung being not so active in the skinship/interaction and also his not really favourable reaction to the teasing? If yes, you may read my previous post above. Maybe it will make you feel a little better? Because i indeed have seen some SA shippers in ig wanting to give up too due to the same reason. I do admit at times, i too hope that jk hyung would be more positive towards the teasing and more active in the skinship and interactions with jihyo noona. But i believe he has his own reason for behaving this way.  I am not forcing you to stay on this ship, but let's keep our faith in SA at least until the day we are proven wrong if they announce their relationship with others. 

• Like 6

KJK only stopped being comfortable doing skinship with SJH when the members started teasing them. Before he would grab her a lot, touch or casually, or let her touch him casually with no problem. Realistically, there are many possibilities for this:

1) KJK really just sees SJH as a younger sister and being in a loveline with her makes him uncomfortable - this would explain why he can play along with his other lovelines but not this one (idk a lot about his other lovelines though, has he ever referred to YEH or HJY as a sister?) 

2) KJK and SJH are in a relationship but he is not yet ready to go public with it - this would also explain his discomfort and also explain why the other members love to tease them and he's okay with it even if his words say otherwise.

3) SJH is playing along but KJK can't because he's in a relationship that SJH doesn't know about - this would explain KJK's discomfort and SJH still playing along. However, it makes the least sense because even if SJH doesn't know, surely either LKS or HH would know aand they would not tease them so much. 

4) SJH is in a relationship but is still okay with playing along but KJK is not out of respect for SJH's bf - this would make sense except for the fact that last time SJH had a bf, the show "ended" the MC loveline instead of encouraging it like they are now. 

Really we can't know for sure, they could all jist be playing a part in a fully scripted situation for all we know. But as shippers we would of course choose to be positive and base our assumptions on their previous interactions and their unaired footages. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

I'm sorry I've read about the comments that you post earlier, @danburo and I think it's better for me to speak up. Please calm down, sometimes the written language can be misinterpreted cause there's no tone or facial expression on it. Plus we are here from different countries and different cultures, so perhaps what we mean and how we expressed could be slightly different (don't forget about language barrier too). That's why sometimes, if you looked closely to my posts, I often use smiley emoticons to show my emotions. I like a fan like you @danburo, who believe and only talk about fact... I really am... However, I also love to hear some opinions too, like what @Regita M P or others shared too... :) All of us here make the conversations rich with all point of views. I hope that none of you would mad and leave this thread...

To answer your question, I, myself, not really sure about it too @danburo, that's why I've checked myself and gave those screenshoots, if I could scale the possibilities from 1 to 10 (10 is the most likely the snacks is given from JK to JH), I guess maybe I'll give it around 3-4 point marks. So that, I said I'm not so sure myself in the previous post. Plus, I said the shape of things that JH's manager brought is slightly in different shapes.

2 hours ago, elzy said:

thank you for the information... me too, idk if the snacks are given to JH, and it's clearly just a rough guess if it's said those snacks were from JK (cause we had no proof that he brought it or I missed the scene), perhaps, it's just the snacks that someone else brought and put on the table (it happened SA both sat near the snacks, so we assume that it's from one of them / given to one of them)... it's funny that only the snacks in front of them is interesting enough for us to talk about (SA shippers indeed are born with detective talent, lol :lol:)

I'm really sorry if this topic annoyed you or other SA shipper, let's move on from that, then... Please, cheer up...! SA, themselves are having fun, so why don't we? ;)

welcome to all new members here, and well said @spartaceluv98, it's pretty much what I had in mind :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Thank you so much for the reply. Honestly, I always watched all their videos and their interactions to stay on board but now, I felt that even the skinship between them is more like a brother and sister cause it's too natural like they don't really feel anything to each other despite the teasing of the members. I don't know why I feel this now? I just suddenly felt this and now all the things that is happening now and them turning as a loveline seems like planned or scripted? I really don't want this feeling because I love them together. I'm probably the only one who wish that they should get married even with not each other so I can stop shipping them haha. 

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, AllukaZin said:

. I'm probably the only one who wish that they should get married even with not each other so I can stop shipping them haha. 

I can honestly say as a shipper for years, I would also love for them to get married even if not with each other (if the jihyo dongwook dating news turned out to be true I would have been happy woth that lol). I like them as a couple and I like them as individuals. 

Don't worry, I think all of us here have had our moments of doubt because they're both such private people so all we have are guesses. 

• Like 5

@AllukaZin I won't lie I've felt the same way you do before and even still do at times but I always ask myself, why now? Why did they decide to create this "loveline" now? Why are the members suddenly so eager to tease them? I know some would say it's because kwangsoo announced and could no longer be in a loveline with somin but do people forget that Se chan is currently single as well? They could've easily slowly started a loveline with any of the other single members. Why take the risk of pairing two people they've only ever promoted as "family" knowing the korean audience would (and have) call them out on? 

I also remind myself how before they were ever a loveline on Running Man they were constantly linked together in some shape or form and most of the time it was done by themselves. Jongkook mentioned Jihyo almost always in some small way in his solo projects (Big Picture, Dragon's Club, MUD, and even when he hosted JSJ radio show) It's one thing to be close friends but JK is close friends with all the RM members and doesn't mention them half as much as he does Jihyo. 

As for Jihyo she's a lot harder to read but I feel it's because she's used to not showing her emotions on RM. In her words "an actress is an actress" which is why she tends to blank when getting teased so it won't look like she's enjoying it or hating it. She tends to follow JK's lead (up until now). 

I have my own theory on SA but I'll keep this part under a spoiler since it's all my own speculation. 

Spoiler

My theory is that SBS has been wanting to use SA for a loveline for a long, long, long time. We all know SBS loves to make money not caring about the people involved but JK and JH are very private people. Plus there's always risks when it comes to two famous celebrities dating so it's best to keep it away from the spotlight. I think they agreed they'd keep it secret until they were very serious or considering marriage. I keep remembering what Haha said last year on the Big Picture Special when they didn't know they were being filmed, Haha said he couldn't wait to see JK like this (cleaning for his wife) next year. And what did we get on the very first month of 2019? A sudden "loveline" between Jihyo and Jongkook. I don't think JK agrees that their relationship should be in the spotlight, I mean, the man doesn't even like to promote his own stuff online cause it makes him feel embarrassed can you imagine how he must feel if it's his relationship. Hence why you see him reacting negatively most of the time but I think the members know they're serious and possibly considering announcing soon which is why they're teasing so hard. As for Jihyo given how much she loves to tease JK I'm more convinced than ever that she has taken up this role of playing into the loveline as a way to playful tease JK knowing he doesn't like it.

In the end it's up to you how you feel about them. If you believe there is something between them you're always welcome to discuss with us here.:)

• Like 4
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, spartaceluv98 said:

I think the reason why jk hyung is like that (more to denying and and is not favourable towards members teasing) is because recently, the attention and focus has been on the SA loveline with the members teasing them at every little thing they did. Based on his personality, jk hyung indeed seems to not like his relationships to be on the highlight.

If you compare his reaction when members/friends tease him with his other lovelines and when members tease him with jihyo, you can see that when members tease him with other girls, he would just be so shy and smile shyly, but when members tease him with jihyo, you can see he gets uncomfortable, starts to deny and asks them to stop. That is one evident diff i noticed. So if jihyo is indeed just merely his loveline like other girls, why can't he just play along like how he does with his other loveline? (eg the jk-hjy loveline). Why must he get so sensitive when it comes to jihyo. Doesn't that somehow tell you that perhaps they are the real deal while with other girls they are purely just loveline? I do understand the frustration some people have about jk hyung's sometimes indifferent reaction/denying reaction when it comes to SA. I think it is because he really dislikes SA being put to the center of attention. If you are a long time fan of SA, you will notice that before SA became highlighted as a loveline/before SA became the subject of members teasing, it was actually jk hyung who is the more active one when it comes to skinship and interactions. You can see SA interacting and having lots of skinship when they were not the center of attention previously. I think these days, jk hyung is being more cautious and avoids having skinship with jihyo noona because i guess he does not want the cameras to focus too much on their interactions. In other words, he is afraid to have the normal skinship and interactions he usually have with jihyo noona because he is afraid it will be focused by the cameras/afraid members would make a big deal out of it. 

Hello @spartaceluv98:) thank you for explaining to us the reason. im also thinking that maybe hes afraid that it will repeat again same like what happen to him and eun hye before in XMAN . they have loveline but nothings happened between them in real life. he dont want to repeat the same mistake to jihyo. whatever it is im happy for them and i will support them in their decision. but honestly they are very very compatible. :heart::blush:

• Like 3

Btw my id is ligercouple7681 but can't seems to log in. I understand people's doubters and worries but a lot of interactions recently has made me venture The possibility that there may be something more.if you're in this ship,let's just enjoy it!

• Like 6
  • Love 1

I want to share this to all of you hehehe, look how jae suk teasing them and joong kook is smiling although he said stop it atleast we can see his smile here :) .

credit to specialnn_92 in instagram. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Kjk&SJh said:
Btw my id is ligercouple7681 but can't seems to log in. I understand people's doubters and worries but a lot of interactions recently has made me venture The possibility that there may be something more.if you're in this ship,let's just enjoy it!

Hi ...

I same in here with you ... 

My previous account @Regita M. P but I can't log in until now so this is my new acc,

I hope your acc can login again :)

Yes, agree with you ! Just enjoy :D 

Still be positive like KJK & SJH ...

For some reason, I couldn't login with my usual account :(

anyway, I just wanna say let's enjoy what we have right now

nowadays, starting from January, we have sa  moments almost on every episode, and it's being highlighted too (by the editing team and also the media)

yes, maybe sometimes JK didn't respond when just initiate the skinship. But we have to remember, before this year, their skinship was always under the radar, doing secretly when no one pays attention, and only those who have eagle eyes could notice their interaction.

and now, suddenly both of them being the center of attention. 

JH might be better in handling the attention in front of the camera since she's an actress, but JK isn't. 

i won't say that kjk's respond would be better in the future episode, since I agree with the comment which said that kjk's felt slightly uncomfortable with the tease from the other members.

I'm really grateful with our sa. Not only becoz JH become bolder, but it seems that the public opinion about them being together is also relatively positive.

i think everyone here have their own theory on why this year they became the loveline

if some sa shipper want to leave the ship with whatever reason they have, let them be. I won't stop them if they don't want to stay. 

you couldn't pleased everybody, anyway

lastly, I'm really sorry for a rather long post. 

have a nice day, everyone

Edited by Adines.nugraha
  • Like 5
  • Love 6

4 hours ago, Cheii1416 said:

Hello guys im soo happy for both of them even if they are not the couple but i like the closeness between them. Im quite dissapointed by joong kook because he always the one who dont want to tease them while ji hyo is quiet and smiling. Im so sure based on jih yo actions im sure that she likes joong kook but joong kook im not sure. Because as you can see she enjoyed alot when the members teasing them and shes vey comfortable to joong kook shes not defending herself about not to tease she likes it . So it means she definitely like joong kook . 

4 hours ago, Cheii1416 said:

Me too before i think its impossible but if you watched some running man episodes you will see the chemistry is very strong.

Spoiler

Hi @Cheii1416 :)

Yes, as we had been discussion in here very deep about this topic incl with our sunbaenim ...

KJK is tsundere man & shy man, it means .... sometimes KJK can't speaking & doing directly what he want & too shy about this & that ...

That's a reason,

Some people said KJK too rant to SJH based on KJK speaking & doing to SJH.

Some people said KJK ignore SJH based on when they get teasing KJK SJH.

Some people said SJH is side love, desperate about screen time & marriage life.

etc.

We all know, far before they became a highlight like now, they always close & comfortable enough towards each other, on off cam, inside outside RM.

Based on KJK SJH type, the more they get teasing & highlight, the more they will hold on, the more they will denying esp KJK based on recently, but what if people let it them, they always became lovely dovely couple.

What if we watch RM eps 2013 / 2014 - 2016 / 2017, we all know, how KJK always the 1st initiative to holding to hugging to looking to glanching the 1 & only woman (SJH).

SJH always doing that also, but KJK it's too obviously . LOL . SJh try so hard to hold on not like now. I'm so gald now SJH's turn :D  It's too cute look they're like that (but my heart always ups & downs because of them :lol:)

Yes, I'm pretty sure, SJH it's too obviously love KJK so much since early eps.

- Taxi mong eps : JSJ said SJH just need 3 people, KJK, KJK, KJK.

- What a Man Wants Premiere, when mc asked Shin Ha Kyun / KJK, SJH choose KJK.

- and many more, ofc ...

KJK side always make us confused because he is the king of loveline since a few years ago. (FO, XMan, MUD, etc) & KJK always try so hard to doing the best.

KJK & SJH type are introvert people + KJK type is shy & tsundere man.

What if 1 of them didn't have feel towards each other, comfortable enough toward each other, I bet going tanning saloon together just both of them, 1 car w/ KJK niece, took the same airplane to NY, USA, etc never ever happened.

The proves is .... When JSM want to meet with KJK just both of them, KJK try so hard to contact a lot of his brother / his friends incl LKS to join.

As a public figure, we must remember, they need act when they on cam a to b, b to c, like to dislike, etc.

So, I always believe about off cam :)

Indeed ! When they became 1 partner / 1 team, they invincible, always make goosebump for me... How they work, think, do together really awesome for me...

4 hours ago, babysiew said:

Some 1st April jokes make miss-understanding.

For make sure it, you can cross check the news on naver, always trusted... :) 

4 hours ago, AllukaZin said:

Spoiler

It's okay ...

Sometimes we're some sa shippers also feel like that (incl me), doubt, down, sad, upset, etc...

It's kinda normal as a human :)

We're just fans, we only can hope ...

Even I'm so sire they're dating in real life, but ofc I'm not always right :D 

So far, so good... I mean, we're not delulu & so far they not announce yet 1 of them have a relationship w/ other, so let's still hope, still be positive ;) 

5 minutes ago, kookiemongg said:

guys if you have a log-in problem, try to change your password. just click the "forgot your password?" button. hope it helps.. :)

Sadly, I never ever create account / sign up since the very 1st time in here, I always login by google & I never ever write the e-mail & password because it's automaticly log in.

So confused about it .___."

Btw, thank you so much for ur information, it can help the other members in here :heart: