Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

56 minutes ago, Regita M P said:

Aaa IC IC, so, you mean, KJK give SJH snacks is truly his initiative ? (sorry for missunderstanding about it & thank you for correct me).

I do not know whether he gave any to jihyo or not since the spartace korean fan just stated in her post that jk's mom asked him to buy some french pie. Nothing was said about jk giving the snack to jihyo. Perhaps he bought for his mom but brought some to set to share with other members and hence you can see threex boxes on the table in the dressing room. 

@Regita M P actually they have filmed enough eps till 21 April. This week, 14 April will be the continuation of Somin's special ep.  And remember they actually had filmed another episode? The one whereby somin and jihyo are in the same team as seventeen, yee lee with kim hyeyoon, jk and sechan with han boreum and sukjin and haha with exid? That ep will air on 21st April. So most likely the next new ep they film, if sbs is also going to give special ep to jk hyung in conjunction with his birthday like they gave to somin, the next ep will be special ep for jk hyung's birthday. Hopefully they will not go for the same concept they did with somin and set jk hyung up on a blind date with another celeb. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

On 4/8/2019 at 1:24 PM, spartaceluv98 said:

I do not know whether he gave any to jihyo or not since the spartace korean fan just stated in her post that jk's mom asked him to buy some french pie. Nothing was said about jk giving the snack to jihyo. Perhaps he bought for his mom but brought some to set to share with other members and hence you can see threex boxes on the table in the dressing room. 

spartace_korean_fan mentioned it in the comments :) 

"I think that...He bought three. He took one and ate it all together, one gave it to his mother, and one gave it to Jihyo."

The Korean fan also provided screenshots of SJH's manager(?) holding a green and red thing which is of similar color to the french pie box (similar to the screenshots @elzy posted earlier.)

But then again just to remind everyone these are all speculations.

• Like 5
  • Love 3

36 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

@Regita M P actually they have filmed enough eps till 21 April. This week, 14 April will be the continuation of Somin's special ep.  And remember they actually had filmed another episode? The one whereby somin and jihyo are in the same team as seventeen, yee lee with kim hyeyoon, jk and sechan with han boreum and sukjin and haha with exid? That ep will air on 21st April. So most likely the next new ep they film, if sbs is also going to give special ep to jk hyung in conjunction with his birthday like they gave to somin, the next ep will be special ep for jk hyung's birthday. Hopefully they will not go for the same concept they did with somin and set jk hyung up on a blind date with another celeb. 

Thank you for correct it :D 

I had been correction what I'm post :)

10 minutes ago, kachuusha said:

spartace_korean_fan did mention it in the comments :) 

"I think that...He bought three. He took one and ate it all together, one gave it to his mother, and one gave it to Jihyo."

The Korean fan also provided screenshots of SJH's manager(?) holding a green and red thing which is of similar color to the french pie box (similar to the screenshots @elzy posted earlier.)

Thank you for help me to explain it @kachuusha

Yes, actually I want to post in the same think with you :D 

spartace_korean_fan IG :

- The caption of that photo :

I heard JK said : My mother told me to buy a French Pie (brand name).

- The picture is shown KJK SJH talking each other & shown a French Pie brand.

- The comment section as @kachuusha said.

2 hours ago, spartaceluv98 said:

thank you for the information... me too, idk if the snacks are given to JH, and it's clearly just a rough guess if it's said those snacks were from JK (cause we had no proof that he brought it or I missed the scene), perhaps, it's just the snacks that someone else brought and put on the table (it happened SA both sat near the snacks, so we assume that it's from one of them / given to one of them)... it's funny that only the snacks in front of them is interesting enough for us to talk about (SA shippers indeed are born with detective talent, lol :lol:)

However, it's so sweet of him talking about his mom's wish in front of JH. :wub: It such as simple as when he saw the snacks and he said it's what his mum wanted him to buy, etc. What a nice conversation they had (perhaps, JK told JH about his mum wishes too previously, lol). And obviously, JH likes to listening him talking, or else she would rather sleep. Their seats also facing towards each other! So, when LKS asked JK whether she slept or not in the way to the venue, JK didn't point it out as something weird at first, 'cause perhaps when SA are together JH rarely sleep through, she listened at his "nagging" and "unstoppable chat". (Oh, please forgive my delulu again... :D)

Tonight, BP season 3 will air, wonder if JK would blurt out about his wish to marry & having a daughter again, idk whether it filmed before / after his personal letter about his future wife displayed in his concert. And, does anyone knew when will JK back from USA? 'Cause if he went too long, I'm afraid that someone would miss him... :P

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

hello! 

the first chapter for my spartace story is officially up! I hope reading my story can help your spartace love going strong! 

as always, I hope for good news soon but again, whoever they may be with, we gotta support! again, thank you for choosing to read my story and supporting! 

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1397420/2/the-goddess

I haven't seen the newest episode of RM yet but I did see a few scenes! What I love noticing is Jae Suk's reaction toward spartace and how different it is toward other loveliness! hehe! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, danburo said:

Actually it's important, before i give my opinion, i will ask last time to three of you, @Regita M P, @spartaceluv98, @elzy, how sure you guys that what jh bring is the same things infront of both of them? 

you can check by ur self dear in spartace_korean_fan IG...

And then u can check by ur self about the RM eps at that time...

We always have different opinion, so it's kinda normal I think ...

Before, I didn't notice about the snacks, I just notice they're talking toward each others & I explain about the body language (u can check my post about RM eps 445 last week).

And then in SA LINE group, one of us sent about spartace_korean_fan IG about snacks.

So, I just copying what spartace_korean_fan saying. Since that IG is private, so I can't attached it in here.

I'm not sure that's true / not.

I just copying their caption, their photos, their comments... I just want to sharing with you all in here... No more. That's it and that's all.

It's interested me but IMO that's not important because we just saw a short video, so I can't make conclusion anything.

Edited by Guest
EDIT

9 minutes ago, danburo said:

Actually it's important, before i give my opinion, i will ask last time to three of you, @Regita M P, @spartaceluv98, @elzy, how sure you guys that what jh bring is the same things infront of both of them? 

Yes, like @Regita M P said, you may check it at Spartace Korean Fan ig. I too only took notice of those snacks because SA korean fan posted about it on her ig and said she heard jk said "my mum asked me to buy french pie". So it is up to you to analyse for yourself based on her ig post. 

About jh's manager carrying that snack, I am not too sure because in spartace korean fan's post, the screencap was not too clear to know whether or not jihyo's manager was carrying that snack.

Actually sa korean fan also just gave her assumption in her comment section that maybe jk gave one of the box to jihyo, she did not confirm that jk indeed gave one to jihyo. She too was just giving her assumption on that part. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

Hello guys im soo happy for both of them even if they are not the couple but i like the closeness between them. Im quite dissapointed by joong kook because he always the one who dont want to tease them while ji hyo is quiet and smiling. Im so sure based on jih yo actions im sure that she likes joong kook but joong kook im not sure. Because as you can see she enjoyed alot when the members teasing them and shes vey comfortable to joong kook shes not defending herself about not to tease she likes it . So it means she definitely like joong kook . 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I ship these two but I thought they are impossible to be together as SJH is taken? I would love them to be together. Newbie here but shipping them for ages! :D 

2 minutes ago, babysiew said:

I ship these two but I thought they are impossible to be together as SJH is taken? I would love them to be together. Newbie here but shipping them for ages! :D 

Me too before i think its impossible but if you watched some running man episodes you will see the chemistry is very strong. They are perfect . They are both brave and playful. They are look like a real couple for me . But i dont understand joongkook feelings because its hard to know how he feels to jihyo . For jihyo eonnie you can understand her feeling easily because its easy to see her actions towards joong kook . Im a girl and i know how you will act when you like someone. I can see that to jihyo.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, babysiew said:

Sorry, can you enlighten us from where you read thst jihyo is confirmed taken? Was there any confirmation article on this?  If you are referring to the jihyo - lee dong wook article that article is totally false and is an April Fools joke article by kbuzz. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Regita M P said:

you can check by ur self dear in spartace_korean_fan IG...

And then u can check by ur self about the RM eps at that time...

We always have different opinion, so it's kinda normal I think ...

Before, I didn't notice about the snacks, I just notice they're talking toward each others & I explain about the body language (u can check my post about RM eps 445 last week).

And then in SA LINE group, one of us sent about spartace_korean_fan IG about snacks.

So, I just copying what spartace_korean_fan saying. Since that IG is private, so I can't attached it in here.

I'm not sure that's true / not.

I just copying their caption, their photos, their comments...

Deleted, lazy

3 minutes ago, danburo said:

Lol why you mad about it i just asking, and that person is private you already know about it, i also don't like bothering you if i can find my self,mad because people correcting you, i not even say a single word and just asking, pfff

What a ruiner

Hah ? I'm not mad please .___.

Missunderstanding

I always writing like that since the 1st time in here ._.•

Ok sorry what if u think im mad but i didnt mad

On 3/2/2019 at 6:46 PM, SpartaceLove said:

난봉이

I liked Spartace couple for a long time but nowadays, I felt like they really are just close friends and jongkook see ji hyo as his sister and ji hyo see jongkook as her oppa. Despite their lovelines, why do I feel this now? Am I losing hope? Please, can anyone convince me that maybe there's really a chance that they are together or will be in the future. I don't want to depart in Spartace Ship cause I invest so much to them. Plssss

13 minutes ago, Cheii1416 said:

Hello guys im soo happy for both of them even if they are not the couple but i like the closeness between them. Im quite dissapointed by joong kook because he always the one who dont want to tease them while ji hyo is quiet and smiling. Im so sure based on jih yo actions im sure that she likes joong kook but joong kook im not sure. Because as you can see she enjoyed alot when the members teasing them and shes vey comfortable to joong kook shes not defending herself about not to tease she likes it . So it means she definitely like joong kook . 

I think the reason why jk hyung is like that (more to denying and and is not favourable towards members teasing) is because recently, the attention and focus has been on the SA loveline with the members teasing them at every little thing they did. Based on his personality, jk hyung indeed seems to not like his relationships to be on the highlight.

If you compare his reaction when members/friends tease him with his other lovelines and when members tease him with jihyo, you can see that when members tease him with other girls, he would just be so shy and smile shyly, but when members tease him with jihyo, you can see he gets uncomfortable, starts to deny and asks them to stop. That is one evident diff i noticed. So if jihyo is indeed just merely his loveline like other girls, why can't he just play along like how he does with his other loveline? (eg the jk-hjy loveline). Why must he get so sensitive when it comes to jihyo. Doesn't that somehow tell you that perhaps they are the real deal while with other girls they are purely just loveline? I do understand the frustration some people have about jk hyung's sometimes indifferent reaction/denying reaction when it comes to SA. I think it is because he really dislikes SA being put to the center of attention. If you are a long time fan of SA, you will notice that before SA became highlighted as a loveline/before SA became the subject of members teasing, it was actually jk hyung who is the more active one when it comes to skinship and interactions. You can see SA interacting and having lots of skinship when they were not the center of attention previously. I think these days, jk hyung is being more cautious and avoids having skinship with jihyo noona because i guess he does not want the cameras to focus too much on their interactions. In other words, he is afraid to have the normal skinship and interactions he usually have with jihyo noona because he is afraid it will be focused by the cameras/afraid members would make a big deal out of it. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, AllukaZin said:

I liked Spartace couple for a long time but nowadays, I felt like they really are just close friends and jongkook see ji hyo as his sister and ji hyo see jongkook as her oppa. Despite their lovelines, why do I feel this now? Am I losing hope? Please, can anyone convince me that maybe there's really a chance that they are together or will be in the future. I don't want to depart in Spartace Ship cause I invest so much to them. Plssss

Is the reason you are sort of giving up is due to jk hyung being not so active in the skinship/interaction and also his not really favourable reaction to the teasing? If yes, you may read my previous post above. Maybe it will make you feel a little better? Because i indeed have seen some SA shippers in ig wanting to give up too due to the same reason. I do admit at times, i too hope that jk hyung would be more positive towards the teasing and more active in the skinship and interactions with jihyo noona. But i believe he has his own reason for behaving this way.  I am not forcing you to stay on this ship, but let's keep our faith in SA at least until the day we are proven wrong if they announce their relationship with others. 

• Like 6

KJK only stopped being comfortable doing skinship with SJH when the members started teasing them. Before he would grab her a lot, touch or casually, or let her touch him casually with no problem. Realistically, there are many possibilities for this:

1) KJK really just sees SJH as a younger sister and being in a loveline with her makes him uncomfortable - this would explain why he can play along with his other lovelines but not this one (idk a lot about his other lovelines though, has he ever referred to YEH or HJY as a sister?) 

2) KJK and SJH are in a relationship but he is not yet ready to go public with it - this would also explain his discomfort and also explain why the other members love to tease them and he's okay with it even if his words say otherwise.

3) SJH is playing along but KJK can't because he's in a relationship that SJH doesn't know about - this would explain KJK's discomfort and SJH still playing along. However, it makes the least sense because even if SJH doesn't know, surely either LKS or HH would know aand they would not tease them so much. 

4) SJH is in a relationship but is still okay with playing along but KJK is not out of respect for SJH's bf - this would make sense except for the fact that last time SJH had a bf, the show "ended" the MC loveline instead of encouraging it like they are now. 

Really we can't know for sure, they could all jist be playing a part in a fully scripted situation for all we know. But as shippers we would of course choose to be positive and base our assumptions on their previous interactions and their unaired footages. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

I'm sorry I've read about the comments that you post earlier, @danburo and I think it's better for me to speak up. Please calm down, sometimes the written language can be misinterpreted cause there's no tone or facial expression on it. Plus we are here from different countries and different cultures, so perhaps what we mean and how we expressed could be slightly different (don't forget about language barrier too). That's why sometimes, if you looked closely to my posts, I often use smiley emoticons to show my emotions. I like a fan like you @danburo, who believe and only talk about fact... I really am... However, I also love to hear some opinions too, like what @Regita M P or others shared too... :) All of us here make the conversations rich with all point of views. I hope that none of you would mad and leave this thread...

To answer your question, I, myself, not really sure about it too @danburo, that's why I've checked myself and gave those screenshoots, if I could scale the possibilities from 1 to 10 (10 is the most likely the snacks is given from JK to JH), I guess maybe I'll give it around 3-4 point marks. So that, I said I'm not so sure myself in the previous post. Plus, I said the shape of things that JH's manager brought is slightly in different shapes.

2 hours ago, elzy said:

thank you for the information... me too, idk if the snacks are given to JH, and it's clearly just a rough guess if it's said those snacks were from JK (cause we had no proof that he brought it or I missed the scene), perhaps, it's just the snacks that someone else brought and put on the table (it happened SA both sat near the snacks, so we assume that it's from one of them / given to one of them)... it's funny that only the snacks in front of them is interesting enough for us to talk about (SA shippers indeed are born with detective talent, lol :lol:)

I'm really sorry if this topic annoyed you or other SA shipper, let's move on from that, then... Please, cheer up...! SA, themselves are having fun, so why don't we? ;)

welcome to all new members here, and well said @spartaceluv98, it's pretty much what I had in mind :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2