[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

- Rope pulling games : KJK SJH KJY won as usual.

- KJK not involved, KJK out by KJY.

- Library scene SJH suspect KJK, she is hiding to make a surprised KJK it's cute & funny moments.

- YJS solo

- LKS suspect by other members an he isn't involved

- KJY JSM secret couple

So the conclusion is : INDEED !! KJK really jealous & he isn't act. even what if KJK suspect her it's incl jealous, indeed ! :D LOL

5 hours ago, Regita M P said:

- Rope pulling games : KJK SJH KJY won as usual.

- KJK not involved, KJK out by KJY.

- Library scene SJH suspect KJK, she is hiding to make a surprised KJK it's cute & funny moments.

- YJS solo

- LKS suspect by other members an he isn't involved

- KJY JSM secret couple

So the conclusion is : INDEED !! KJK really jealous & he isn't act. even what if KJK suspect her it's incl jealous, indeed ! :D LOL

Lol, thanks for the info. Indeed JK is burned with jealousy when he saw JH with KJY. The way he said, "If it's not a mission then JH is interested in KJY," also based on his possessiveness towards JH. :lol: If JH really like KJY, then why? He is an attractive guy, so, what's the problem with JK, unless JH is his girl and she can't flirt with other man? Lol. Like LKS said, JK is obsessed with JH. :wub:

Love the fact JH bravely claimed JK is jealous. She knew that the comment would make a huge impact, but still she declared it. It's a silly thing to do if she has a serious relationship with other man or if JK also with other woman. Ah... can't wait to hear the good news soon from them.

The scene when JH surprised JK at library

Credit as shown.
Edited by elzy
edit: the previous IG post was no longer visible
  • Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Another SA scene from today episode:

YJS told them to wait, they will have their special moment to date in RM soon.

I tried to google translated what YJS said. He said "너희 둘도 데이트 특짐 곧 준비 해라" which translated as "You both have a date too, soon. Get ready,"

And if I'm not mistaken, HH said LA or else I miss hearing about it, please cmiiw. :D

Credit as shown.

Edited by elzy
edit: the previous IG post was no longer visible
  • Like 6
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Regita M P said:

So the conclusion is : INDEED !! KJK really jealous & he isn't act. even what if KJK suspect her it's incl jealous, indeed !

1 hour ago, elzy said:

Love the fact JH bravely claimed JK is jealous. She knew that the comment would make a huge impact, but still she declared it. It's a silly thing to do if she has a serious relationship with other man or if JK also with other woman. Ah... can't wait to hear the good news soon from them.

IIRC from the restaurant scene, SJH forced KJK to acknowledge that if she and KJY were not the secret couple, KJK was simply jealous. He agreed. The “un-emotional” guy caught by his own emotions. :lol:

4 minutes ago, elzy said:

And if I'm not mistaken, HH said LA or else I miss hearing about it, please cmiiw. 

I heard LA, too. :) 

• Like 5
  • Love 3

30 minutes ago, elzy said:

And if I'm not mistaken, HH said LA or else I miss hearing about it, please cmiiw. :D

I won't be surprised if HH, JSJ and YJS suddenly decide to give up their privileges for the LA trip so they could ship off SJH with KJK to LA instead lol :D

• Like 5
  • Love 3

So, the conclusion of RM eps 445 :

Spoiler

KJK : She looks like Detective Conan & When YSC suspect SJH, KJK : there has to be a theme for her outfit.

--> KJK is tsundere man, sometimes tsundere man can't speaking directly what he want to say it, KJK saying that, means ... KJK confess SJH's outfit it's cute / good.

Spoiler

KJK SJH spotted sitting side by side & talking each other. The other members busy w/ their phone & pretend didn't look & hear KJK SJH / they're look KJK SJH like that is usual + KJK SJH didn't hold a mobile phone.

--> even what if we talk about generally speaking, their closeness undeniable, the way they talk each other it's look like they often doing that in front of RM members + staff, SJH laid back a whole body to looking KJK for more pay attention to him.

--> Spartace_korean_fan IG : KJK tell to SJH, KJK's mom give some snack to SJH. The snacks in front of them. The snack hold by SJH's manager / someone related SJH inner circle when SJH walking out from the room.

Spoiler

Members divided by 3 team by spoon.

--> KJK SJH became 1 partner really unplanned a.k.a not scripted, they became 1 partner is really fate, really 1% miracle like KJK's lyric.

--> LKS, YJS, && HH's reaction says it all.

--> KJK brightly smile & then bitting his lip + the head turn down w/ slighty laugh when he know just be w/ SJH. He is too shy.

--> YJS push SJH to be close w/ KJK so obviously.

--> When SJH speaking this & that esp about FC a.k.a Future Couple & Yeobo Seyo by Haha's idea, SJH always holding KJK's hand & KJK didn't throw away SJH's hand / annoy / mad / uncomfortable. The way SJH hold KJK's hand it's same with the way KJK hold SJH's hand (the prove is HKG airport RM fan meet 2019 / RM old & new eps).

--> SJH really brave to announce they're FC a.k.a Future couple. (What if 1 of them nothing happened / 1 of them have a bf / gf, I'm pretty sure, SJH never ever speaking like that even just for jokes / games / show).

--> HH : She confess her love to him. (HH's words meaning a lot).

--> All of Rm members esp HH & JSM conversation about KJK SJH really fate always together it's really nice to hear their confess it.

Spoiler

JHJ came to KJK SJH car.

--> as @Spartacematchmade said, yes, I noticed it. Before the female guest came, KJK SJH sitting side by side in the back & then she moves at 21:00 - 21:01.

--> SJH : Goodness. KJK is a nice person once you get to know him. (while speaking this, JHJ has leave, she just talking w/ herself while she play her cap).

--> Actually she didn't need to speak like that since the guest has been leave their car. LOL.

--> It's related about KJK's letter in KJK solo concert, KJK want his future woman look at him as a good person.

Spoiler

--> KJK give a challange to SJH to hold KJY's hand but after SJH did it, KJK jealous & explain SJH's type. LOL.

--> SJH really teasing KJK, accept KJK's challange. LOL.

--> The way KJK push away SJH's hand when SJH hold KJY's hand it's says it all. KJK really jealous.

Spoiler

KJK : she is loner not type like taking care of the guest (esp male). Ji Hyo doesn’t immediately speak casually to anyone. She talked to him casually even before he got on. (SJH start to mad).

--> They really know each other more than anyone.

SJH : But hear me out. If we’re not the secret couple, then KJK is being jealous. Listen to me. I’m serious. You need to acknowledge that. (LKS’s react says it all. Lol. KJK’s react smile w/ still nagging.)

--> INDEED ! CONFIRM ! KJK jealous. Even what if KJK suspect SJH is secret couple, it's over. LOL. KJK suspect incl. jealous.

KJK & SJH both of them didn't involved.

--> KJK being over jealous when KJY help SJH about food. LOL. He can't hidden his feeling anymore.

Spoiler

Water punishment :

--> I don't know how to explain this.

We have 2 different thinking :

a. SJH just ordinary people, sometimes even she is ACE, she is can be doing wrong.

b. SJH deliberate didn't doing that to KJK because SJH didn't want KJK getting sick (KJK will have a solo concert).

Spoiler

University Scene :

SJH holding KJK's arms when they're doing downstairs.

3 hours ago, elzy said:

Lol, thanks for the info. Indeed JK is burned with jealousy when he saw JH with KJY. The way he said, "If it's not a mission then JH is interested in KJY," also based on his possessiveness towards JH. :lol: If JH really like KJY, then why? He is an attractive guy, so, what's the problem with JK, unless JH is his girl and she can't flirt with other man? Lol. Like LKS said, JK is obsessed with JH. :wub:

Mr. jealous always come out whenever SJH paired with male member (at that time KG) & male guest & we can conclusion now : KJK didn't act since 2013 / 2014 about KJK nagging & jealous. KJK can't hidden his feeling. Indeed ! He is obessed & possesive with SJH.

But I love it , it means he really love SJH so much.

SJH also like that, but we all know, SJH better for hidden her feeling, she is good actress (but not always . LOL . sometimes she really daring to confess this & that like this eps also, when SJH really brave to claimed KJk just being jealous).

2 hours ago, mn0096 said:

IIRC from the restaurant scene, SJH forced KJK to acknowledge that if she and KJY were not the secret couple, KJK was simply jealous. He agreed. The “un-emotional” guy caught by his own emotions. :lol:

LOL. yeah . We must need hear KJK admit it he is jealous :D 

Yeah, I heard about LA too & can't wait to eng sub ;) 

1 hour ago, kimmongji01 said:

I hope Song Ji Hyo eonnie and Kim Jong Kook oppa can date as well.. KJK birthday is within this month. I just hope they can have a special birthday episode just like how Running Man prepared something for Somin. :) 

I hope so they will dating with each other when LA episode air. :kiss_wink: I hope jihyo will pick kjk because have a few reason, firstly haha want to take care of his wife pregnant..so i think haha will not going...yjs and seukjin have family and they seem busy and have a pack schedule, so the chances go to LA still slim.. i hope have a spartace special episode..just like soomin episode.. i want too see their sweet moment and their interaction..i hope when they are go to LA, kjk will make some move by confessing his love to jihyo and propose jihyo..so all the question are answer that they are dating since mama award and planning to getting married by this year (mood delulu on) :love: nowadays, RM seem boring because i miss all old runningman games episode and their screentimes also fair.. i hope they will create more challenging games and different themes that out of the box so that their rating will higher.. i keep watching RM untill now because of spartace..if RM end one day, i will miss spartace interaction and all their sweet moments..:blush:

• Like 5
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, Regita M P said:

So, the conclusion of RM eps 445 :

Reveal hidden contents

JHJ came to KJK SJH car.

--> as @Spartacematchmade said, yes, I noticed it. Before the female guest came, KJK SJH sitting side by side in the back & then she moves at 21:00 - 21:01.

--> SJH : Goodness. KJK is a nice person once you get to know him. (while speaking this, JHJ has leave, she just talking w/ herself while she play her cap).

--> Actually she didn't need to speak like that since the guest has been leave their car. LOL.

--> It's related about KJK's letter in KJK solo concert, KJK want his future woman look at him as a good person.

Reveal hidden contents

University Scene :

SJH holding KJK's arms when they're doing downstairs.

I love reading it from the beginning to the end, and I agree with you, though I don't know whether JH sat beside JK or she just moved to the right side (from the left side, not from behind). Idk, it's not clearly shown for me, but that's not important, though. Their lack of screen time when they are together inside the dark car also made me questioned myself, what are they talking about? Especially after JH bravely named them as Future Couple, what in his mind? :D

In addition to their "romantic" scene at the university that you mentioned (walking down the stairs with linking arms), I also love how JK glanced at JH multiple times, when JH asked the students to perform how to walk. JK asked JH, "Suddenly?" with a slightly higher tone and smile on his face. Indeed, when people fell in love, their voices changed. The fact that he suspecting her as a secret couple, doesn't affect them. They are still lingering at each other most of the time. And once again, what we've seen in BTS mostly didn't air in episode 445-446.

I also noticed in episode 446, when bickering about who's gonna look at the hint, JH grabbed JK's arm multiple times. It's just their habit? Idk, but it's so sweet though. It's cute to see them keep in contact physically or keep smiling towards each other although they are arguing. :wub:

5 hours ago, Falah Haziq said:

I hope so they will dating with each other when LA episode air. :kiss_wink: I hope jihyo will pick kjk because  have a few reason, firstly haha want to take care of his wife pregnant..so i think haha will not going...yjs and seukjin have family and they seem busy and have a pack schedule, so the chances go to LA still slim.. i hope have a spartace special episode..just like soomin episode.. i want too see their sweet moment and their interaction..i hope when they are go to LA, kjk will make some move by confessing his love to jihyo and propose jihyo..so all the question are answer that they are dating since mama award and planning to getting married by this year (mood delulu on) :love: nowadays, rm seem boring because i miss all old runngman games episode and their screentimes also fair.. i hope they will create more challenging games and different themes that out of the box so that their rating will higher.. i keep watching runningman untill now because of spartace..if runnigman end one day, i will miss spartace interaction and all their sweet moments..:blush:

Love your delusional thought. :lol: Keep praying hard to make it come true, lol. And... yeah, I've stopped watching RM previously, because their games are not the same anymore, but I'm not gonna complain though since the members also getting older and it's impossible to make them run like the old times. I've just watched RM again because our SA. Let's enjoy their moments as long as we can. :)

• Like 3
  • Love 4

4 minutes ago, elzy said:

I love reading it from the beginning to the end, and I agree with you, though I don't know whether JH sat beside JK or she just moved to the right side (from the left side, not from behind). Idk, iIt's not clearly shown for me, but that's not important, though. Their lack of screen time when they are together inside the dark car also made me questioned myself, what are they talking about? Especially after JH bravely named them as Future Couple, what in his mind? :D

In addition to the their "romantic" scene at the university that you mentioned (walking down the stairs with), I also love how JK glanced at JH multiple times, when JH asked the students to perform how to walk. JK asked JH, "Suddenly?" with a slightly higher tone and smile on his face. Indeed, when people fell in love, their voices changed. The fact that he suspecting her as a secret couple, doesn't affect them. They are still lingering at each other most of the time. And once again, what we've seen in BTS mostly didn't air in episode 445-446.

I also noticed in episode 446, when bickering about who's gonna look at the hint, JH grabbed JK's arm multiple times. It's just their habit? Idk, but it's so sweet though. It's cute to see them keep in contact physically or keep smiling towards each other although they are arguing. :wub:

Hihii thank you so much ...

Ahhahaa yeahh we're in the same think & my delulu also though about this & that when they're in the same car in the dark situation but maybe they're just ...... a little holding hands / maybe didn't talking each other since the camera still on :D 

Aahh yes, i forgot to mentioned this : What we have look when behind the scene it's totaly CUT IT OFF ._.•

This is the reason, I prefect choose to believe OFF cam + BTS :) 

Yes, KJK looking at SJH multiple times when SJH suddenly became a host be like in the class :D 

I have an SA delulu that the rm editors are keeping their sweet/obvious scenes so that if(when?) KJK and SJH publicly announce their relationship, they can show a bunch of clips of sweet scenes that were kept from the viewers lol. This is 99% delulu but still I hope. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, elzy said:

Another SA scene from today episode:

YJS told them to wait, they will have their special moment to date in RM soon.

I tried to google translated what YJS said. He said "너희 둘도 데이트 특짐 곧 준비 해라" which translated as "You both have a date too, soon. Get ready,"

First, I want to say hello to everyone in this forum. I know this forum since 3 or 4 years ago but I didn't really active so I just read some posts..

As SA started getting much attention these day, I want to join in this forum.

About YJS's statement I just want to make a little bit correction

"너희 둘도 데이트 특 집 곧 준비 해라"

너의 둘도 = You two (iirc 도 means 'also/too')

데이트 = date

특 집 = special

(I think he talk about Special Date episode for SA)

곧 = soon

준비 해라 = get ready

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

8 minutes ago, JoonU_shipper said:

First, I want to say hello to everyone in this forum. I know this forum since 3 or 4 years ago but I didn't really active so I just read some posts..

As SA started getting much attention these day, I want to join in this forum.

About YJS's statement I just want to make a little bit correction

"너희 둘도 데이트 특 집 곧 준비 해라"

너의 둘도 = You two (iirc 도 means 'also/too')

데이트 = date

특 집 = special

(I think he talk about Special Date episode for SA)

곧 = soon

준비 해라 = get ready

Hi & welcome ...

Happy shippers :) 

Thank you for ur correction :) 

Just finished watching 446, and the first thing that came up in my mind was “KJK was confirmed being jealous”

Then I rushed to go to this forum because I Am sure that there will be a lot of interesting discussion here, and I am right!!! 

I love the discussion about KJK being jealous and obsessed to his one and only one SJH. 

I really hope RM will make a SA special episode :love:

and I hope it will be when they spend romantic vacation at LA. 

It is only my delusional thought, but I wish KJK will proposed SJH at LA and we have that as the most special RM episode:love:

*eventhough the chance its gonna happen is very small since they are both introvert. So I am sure they want to have those kind of propose thing in private. 

But anyway, I am so happy today because of SA:heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

RM Eps 446

Part I - Continued RM Eps 445

Tug of War Games :

Spoiler

- When the other members said KJK's team too strong, they walk look alike KJK, they're too confident,

KJK : We choose the modelling major.

SJH : We had the modelling major. (as always, KJK SJH copying each other, LOL).

- KJK SJH KJY team is win, as usual.

- LKS scene when he want to reached the bell to announce their team is win it's funny moment, unlucky members (still, LOL).

After Tug of War Games :

Spoiler

- PD : Secret couple failed doing the mission at this time, so I'll inform you a hints about them.

KJK : Why did you failed ? (talking & looking directly to SJH, while touching SJH's hand. KJK really playfully / teasing / suspect SJH. KJK's face is laugh).

SJH : I told u, it's not me.

U'll know once u get the hint.

(KJK suspect SJH & her secret couple must failed of tug of war games but had no choice, so their mission is failed).

- PD : The hint about guy secret couple is uses his real name in entertainment industry. (automaticly HH isn't).

- KJK : Everyone, Shouldn't I get the hint ?

SJH : I agree with u.

I'm really not a couple.

KJK : Just to be safe, I'll take a look. I can share with u. There's no need for you to get it.

SJH : You'll really share it with me ? (looking directly to KJK).

KJK : Ofc.

- 12:28 : KJK slighty hold SJH's hand when KJK talking.

- 12:38 : SJH touch KJK's hand when SJH talking.

- The hints : guys is taller than 175 cm. (automaticly YSC isn't).

Final Games :

Spoiler

- KJK SJH sitting side by side.

- The another hints : the female of the secret couple is in her 30s. (automaticly Bona isn't).

- The another hints : the male secret couple is actor. (LKS & KJY are suspect by the hints).

- KJY the male secret couple.

- SJH find the another hints : the relationship virgin is a male in his 40s excl. JSJ LKS, YSC, KJY. (YJS & KJK are suspect by the hints).

- Library scene :

KJK : I'll be susceptible to attacks if I'm in remote places.

Let me see / Wait,. There's someone over there.

*Suddenly*

SJH : Waaaa (peek a boo to KJK).

KJK : (surprised & then laugh + biting his lip) Wait. You're strange. I should be here. It's dangerous.

SJH : I was joking around. (While KJK SJH walking separate).

KJK : No. Aren't you dying to eliminate me since I've been accusing you?

*KJK open the doors in the library & then suddenly look around, KJK found SJH*

KJK : (Smile & then laugh) Loot at her face. How strange. Walk past me. Go. Pass. Whom did you call?

- KJY found KJK, KJY eliminated KJK. (KJK isn't involved).

- YJS is single members / Solo / Relationship virgin.

- The another hints : the male secret couple debuted as a model.

- LKS suspected by members, LKS eliminated & he isn't involved.

- 40:34 : SJH hold a mobile phone & keep checking it.

- The another hints : the female secret couple is regular member.

- KJY is eliminated by YJS.

- SJH suspected by members, SJH eliminated & she isn't involved.

Part II

Opening :

Spoiler

- KJK SJH standing side by side.

- YJS : Why don't you two get ready ? (pointer KJK SJH).

KJK : Get ready for what ? (KJK push YJS with laugh shyly)

YJS : Get ready for the dating race.

KJK : Get ready for what ?

Well, she's ready.

KJK : Stop it.

?? : She wants to do it.

YSC : She's drawing her hair back.

YJS : Ji hyo, get ready.

YJS : Get ready for your love race.

HH : He's going to LA.

3 minutes ago, Regita M P said:

RM Eps 446

Part I - Continued RM Eps 445

Tug of War Games :

Hide contents

- When the other members said KJK's team too strong, they walk look alike KJK, they're too confident,

KJK : We choose the modelling major.

SJH : We had the modelling major. (as always, KJK SJH copying each other, LOL).

- KJK SJH KJY team is win, as usual.

- LKS scene when he want to reached the bell to announce their team is win it's funny moment, unlucky members (still, LOL).

After Tug of War Games :

Hide contents

- PD : Secret couple failed doing the mission at this time, so I'll inform you a hints about them.

KJK : Why did you failed ? (talking & looking directly to SJH, while touching SJH's hand. KJK really playfully / teasing / suspect SJH. KJK's face is laugh).

SJH : I told u, it's not me.

U'll know once u get the hint.

(KJK suspect SJH & her secret couple must failed of tug of war games but had no choice, so their mission is failed).

- PD : The hint about guy secret couple is uses his real name in entertainment industry. (automaticly HH isn't).

- KJK : Everyone, Shouldn't I get the hint ?

SJH : I agree with u.

I'm really not a couple.

KJK : Just to be safe, I'll take a look. I can share with u. There's no need for you to get it.

SJH : You'll really share it with me ? (looking directly to KJK).

KJK : Ofc.

- 12:28 : KJK slighty hold SJH's hand when KJK talking.

- 12:38 : SJH touch KJK's hand when SJH talking.

- The hints : guys is taller than 175 cm. (automaticly YSC isn't).

Final Games :

Hide contents

- KJK SJH sitting side by side.

- The another hints : the female of the secret couple is in her 30s. (automaticly Bona isn't).

- The another hints : the male secret couple is actor. (LKS & KJY are suspect by the hints).

- KJY the male secret couple.

- SJH find the another hints : the relationship virgin is a male in his 40s excl. JSJ LKS, YSC, KJY. (YJS & KJK are suspect by the hints).

- Library scene :

KJK : I'll be susceptible to attacks if I'm in remote places.

Let me see / Wait,. There's someone over there.

*Suddenly*

SJH : Waaaa (peek a boo to KJK).

KJK : (surprised & then laugh + biting his lip) Wait. You're strange. I should be here. It's dangerous.

SJH : I was joking around. (While KJK SJH walking separate).

KJK : No. Aren't you dying to eliminate me since I've been accusing you?

*KJK open the doors in the library & then suddenly look around, KJK found SJH*

KJK : (Smile & then laugh) Loot at her face. How strange. Walk past me. Go. Pass. Whom did you call?

- KJY found KJK, KJY eliminated KJK. (KJK isn't involved).

- YJS is single members / Solo / Relationship virgin.

- The another hints : the male secret couple debuted as a model.

- LKS suspected by members, LKS eliminated & he isn't involved.

- 40:34 : SJH hold a mobile phone & keep checking it.

- The another hints : the female secret couple is regular member.

- KJY is eliminated by YJS.

- SJH suspected by members, SJH eliminated & she isn't involved.

Part II

Opening :

Reveal hidden contents

- KJK SJH standing side by side.

- YJS : Why don't you two get ready ? (pointer KJK SJH).

KJK : Get ready for what ? (KJK push YJS with laugh shyly)

YJS : Get ready for the dating race.

KJK : Get ready for what ?

Well, she's ready.

?? : She wants to do it.

YSC : She's drawing her hair back.

YJS : Ji hyo, get ready.

YJS : Get ready for your love race.

HH : He's going to LA.

thanks @Regita M P for great job...

I waiting this before watch rm with subs... 

• Like 1
  • Love 1