[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

sjh seungri camcamcam game, sjh win. sjh with the female guest camcamcam game, sjh win. sjh ysc camcamcam, sjh won again. i think ysc deliberately to lost so SA can be together. becase SA kick ysc with smile & laugh .

lol :)))) sa play together and all of teassing sa with kjk song while sa play with holding hand . when sjh fell, kjk forget the game, just wait her to wake without complaining

• Like 5

this eps, for sa. special for sa. from the beginning alwasy stick like a glue & holding hand together tightly. all members teasing them non stop. sa full of laugh. their screen time ok, not bad. its fair. sa moments didnt cut it off. love this eps. first sa eps after 9 years .

the power of love.

kjk sjh level 10, so SA won by roullete.

They hugged each other tightly & happy. SJH jumped to KJK & then hugged each other.

First couple race & they won !!!

• Like 6

Spoiler

OMG JIHYO AND JONGKOOK WINNING AT THE END WAS EPIC!!! The fact that it was by such a slim chance wow I'm still shocked!! And that hug!! What an episode!

Given how awkward they were at times I'm betting that they weren't planning on being partners this episode but my SA heart is happy they were because we got so many moments.:wub:

• Like 5

Seems like next week ep our SA also in the same team? Not 100% sure though. I saw SA in the background during one mission wearing the same colour vest, together with guests jung il woo and go ara. Seems like it is 4 in one team. Perhaps they were in the same team for that one mission only. Because towards the end of the preview saw il woo hugging jihyo noona and haha hyung and the 3 seems to be in the same team with the samw colour jackets. Perhaps sa was a team for one mission only? Or perhaps there were members shifting from one group to another. Have to wait and see. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtIlOGgl--w/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=3tcti62s0lba

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I think they got paired up based on YJS's words about knets welcoming their relationship after SJH's statement "there is someone here too" during the press conf. 

Anyway, I think SA's future as a couple on the show will be determined after watching knets reaction to the pairing. So guys I hope you can go and watch the videos shared by SBS on their naver page to increase the number of views. 

Below is the link to SA videos shared by SBS's RM team: 

https://tv.naver.com/search/clip?query=런닝맨&sort=rel&page=1&isTag=false

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, kookiemongg said:

fyi:

apparently, SA article is currently trending no. 2 on naver.

Untitled.png

also, i haven't checked all of the comments but so far.. k-nets comments are positive too, i mean the top comments.

daebak !! 

Agree with @saissuspicious I think SA will reveal their relationship based on fans, what if fans accept it, SA will reveal it asap.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, saissuspicious said:

Anyway, I think SA's future as a couple on the show will be determined after watching knets reaction to the pairing. So guys I hope you can go and watch the videos shared by SBS on their naver page to increase the number of views. 

Below is the link to SA videos shared by SBS's RM team: 

https://tv.naver.com/search/clip?query=런닝맨&sort=rel&page=1&isTag=false

come on guys! let's support uri spartace! :D

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, saissuspicious said:

@Regita M. P I don't think SA will reveal their relationship based on knets reaction, they are professional and they know that their mariage decision is their own responsability and personal matter, however feeling the warmth of the koreans fans will help smooth the news when it's time to let it out.  

yes ofc not.

I mean, what if fans didn't accept it & lot of hatters, ofc SA will avoiding each other & didn't want to ruin RM fans until the day will reveal it but since a lot of fans accept it & giving a warmth for them, so maybe SA have a possitive vibe about it & didn't need it to avoiding each other & let the public knowing about their relationship.

Thanks to correct me :)

• Like 2

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtI9DLqhVVeAQG0DkwkraAsJr_q7_hToGHpeNg0/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=18ftaz48hybkm

Sherlock eps & This eps.

The same hug, the same happiness, never ever changes. always full of love, the power of sparta & ace.

abd this is how our SA became 1 partner. Thanks to YSC ;) 

• Like 5