[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

13 minutes ago, howtosarang said:

Look at the way she reacts to KJK’s voice st the end 

Omg this one!! Whoever says they seem uncomfortable with each other and not close is obviously wrong 

Awwwwweee!! That is soo cuteee!!!  

• Like 3

i watched hwanjine wedding that SA shippers put in IG, KJK and SJH seems not interacted to each other, she sat with Jung Il Woo in front of the other running man members, and KJK seems close with HJY two rows behind, even Tiny seems more close with her at that time, because he took picture with her and il woo, but the funny things is KJK always seen behind Jihyo even in that video..hahaha.Well if you are not the biggest fan of them, maybe you have the wrong meaning about this, like oohh KJK and HJY seems more close this days, and oohh SJH and JIW look great together and have couple chemistry. Well I see through this event and remember RHJ wedding before when spartace reported being glued together. And one thing came in my mind is they are more carefull at that even, They know it's Running Man PD's wedding which is more camera everywhere, and they didn't want to reported again being glued. It's different being glued in Running Man show, and in that wedding. In Running Man show, they can gave "family' as the answer, but it's different at that wedding, if they sit to each other again, it will become scandal again. Because of this, my delulu mind think they separate purposely (i'm sorry of terrible grammar). Well it's just what i think, are you guys have any explanation about this ?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, howtosarang said:

Look at the way she reacts to KJK’s voice st the end 

Omg this one!! Whoever says they seem uncomfortable with each other and not close is obviously wrong 

7 hours ago, cho7012 said:

Awwwwweee!! That is soo cuteee!!!  

so anyone knew what exactly parts of the song lyrics that made SJH suddenly smiled ?

and it seems for me, SJH paid full attention when KJK sang the song, as if she wanna feel every emotion KJK had when he sing the song

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Adines Nugraha said:

so anyone knew what exactly parts of the song lyrics that made SJH suddenly smiled ?

“Marry, me, Darling,” though that’s maybe just wishful thinking on my part. It looked to me like she tried to keep a straight face and not react, but couldn’t stop herself from clapping happily at the end. Maybe she clapped for the married couple, but the timing sure seemed to coincide exactly with the end of the song, like she was proud of KJK. HH clapped just as happily when KJK said “I thought you were my wife,” as if he was proud his hyung finally took the plunge. This time, it’s “Marry me.” The song was picked by the bride and groom, but still did SJH just answer KJK? Just being extra delusional, you guys. :) 

48 minutes ago, Adines Nugraha said:

SJH paid full attention when KJK sang the song, as if she wanna feel every emotion KJK had when he sing the song

Agreed. And, has KJK’s singing ever been as tender before? Wow, no wonder none of the couples he serenaded divorced. Why would they after being “blessed” by KJK?

Have fun, y’all. :D 

• Like 2

Actually I think they were showing a video on the screen and a particularly sweet moment showed up which coincided with the climax of JK's song. They would be looking at JK instead if nothing else was showing.

Hi all! Is there anyone here that have a Weibo account? she used to follow her brother only on Weibo, but now I think she follows 3 accounts - can anybody confirm who is she following on Weibo?  Unfortunately I don’t speak Chinese lol. Thanks!

6 hours ago, dydrawer said:

Actually I think they were showing a video on the screen and a particularly sweet moment showed up which coincided with the climax of JK's song. They would be looking at JK instead if nothing else was showing.

i totally forget about that, i guess they really are looking at the video on the big screen :D 

but the funny thing is, only JH who reacted to the "possibility of a particular sweet moment showed up", JIW who's beside her didn't react, or the women on the far left or the other audiences (or else we could hear their reaction, like in any other wedding)

i don't know, maybe i'm just delusional....like always.

but hey, that's exactly why i'm here, right ? :D 

• Like 1

:( It kinda bothers me that in every picture from the airport JK was kind of facing away from JH, makes it a bit more annoying that not only faced away from her but turn in JY direction IN ALL THE PICTURES! On top of that we get JIW in every single picture of JH in the wedding :confused: why can't we get  them together.

feeling a little fuzzy, hope tomorrow we get a great episode! And lots of lovable moments :) 

SPARTACE FIGHTING! 

Well i know it will became hot topic, when first i see ilwoo and jihyo sat together, i wonder where KJK sat? And other video looked like he sat two rows behind ji hyo, he sat beside sukjin, what bothered my mind is, why gapjin sat behind jihyo? And behind gapjin is tiny with HJY, after that we can look KJK there beside sukjin. Did KJK sat there because he would sang near that spot? Because HJY sat in front of him beside Tiny, and as we know she sang at that wedding too.

And i looked around where JH and JIW sat,  there's many actor and actress there, including 'wind3' director Lee Byung hun which sat in front of JH JIW. So it's just what i think, i think KJK and SJH purposely separated, but don't worry there's gapjin behind her.. It's quite something right? 

When KJK sang at that wedding, we can saw JH did'nt look at him direction, she looked at video wedding hwajine and his wife, she even not recoreded it, JIW like we saw, he recorded it, and even looked a little bit at KJK direction. Well, maybe she didn't saw KJK direction, but she can't manage her face when she heared his voice, how matter stiff she want other looked her be, she can't manage her expresion how love her to hear his voice. 

The next thing is, when HJY performance, nah it's different reaction from SJH, she seems more relaxed, looked at HJY performance, clapped, even recorded or take a picture of HJY. Well, do you see what i see? Why it's different when KJK performance? , if there's no love relationship, she would dare to look at KJK direction, she is whom he call 'dongsaeng' after all. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

46 minutes ago, caliunnie said:

:( It kinda bothers me that in every picture from the airport JK was kind of facing away from JH, makes it a bit more annoying that not only faced away from her but turn in JY direction IN ALL THE PICTURES! On top of that we get JIW in every single picture of JH in the wedding :confused: why can't we get  them together.

feeling a little fuzzy, hope tomorrow we get a great episode! And lots of lovable moments :) 

SPARTACE FIGHTING! 

I might have another version about that photos..... Rather than facing away from SJH,  how about we assume that KJK was "shielding"  SJH / SJH "hiding" behind KJK 

It's not uncommon when a couple take photos in a group,  that the man took protective stance either hovering over or became a shield for his GF

• Like 2

And then, i see how KJK and SJH clothes matched with each other. KJK with his black shirt and pants (as always black), match with SJH white shirt and gray pants. I looked the others, and just them wore the matched thing. Well if KJK is black, SJH is white. (hehehe).

And this is the most interesting after that, when SJH & JIW topic became trending, she (or her agency)

posted her trip to switzerland with team luxury members (including KJK). It remained me when "KJK said HJY is his closest ideal type in MUD" trending topic, and many speculation in the air, included when KJK said SJH is his 'family' and he don't date a family. When that topic became trending frenzy, she posted "Kim Jong Kook Villa". Well, why when there's speculation of love in the air, she posted somehing related to Kim Jong Kook?. My delulu mind fell like she want to say "no matter how people say, think, or speculation, her heart always belong to Kim Jong Kook".

And as we know, SJH have many man friends, they are mans with very unbelievable handsome, rich etc, including Lee Dong Wook, whom now in relationship with Suzy. She did''n't even fall with their charm like she said in ep 403. She surrounded by that very good looking mans. She tomboyish after all. So if there's no other news of SJH & JIW pair, we'll assume him as her friend like dong wook and many other her man friends.

JIW is 6 years younger than her..Well...she always matched with every man, including JSJ, i even see Sehun & SJH fandom in IG hahahaha. In that wedding SJH and JIW looked like awkward with each other, looked like noona dongsaeng from my perspective, but i think JIW is SJH fanboy..and wee see when she with KJK, she became more lively like we all saw in pict incheon airport reported.

And because of this, i just wait the next news, if SJH & JIW really in relationship, so all we can do just bless them happily ever after. and if there's no news, so we can assume JIW is her male dongsaeng. He even more younger than SeChan..And about uri spartace, i can see they are more carefull at the outside these days. Imagine if KJK sat with SJH in hwanjine wedding, wow it will became more trending than SJH &JIW pair last night..hahaha. We just only can pray KJK and SJH will become together and have happily marry. But if it is not, we just only can pray they happy with whoever they choose..Spartace fighting!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, caliunnie said:

SPARTACE FIGHTING! 

I feel like SJH is a type of girl that is very friendly. Whether its a boy or girl she treats them equally. According to my couple radae JIW is just a friend to her,  but for KJK i can sense a littlw different. Her non-verbal actions really showed. For example, the picture from above jihyo is leaning closer to KJK. KJK's body posture is very open he's actually being neutral or probably he's being really careful that they might be a new things may come out to social media if he becomes more closer to SJH. He's a type of man that is very private and we all know that. So if they are really couple or there's something going on between them, their actions and affections should be in private. In my opinion SJH is more showy about her affection to KJK which is not a bad thing. 

Sorry for evaluating their non-verbal actions hahahha im actually doing communication skills as a part of my education. But hey Spartace fighting!!!! 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Spartacematchmade said:

SPARTACE SHIPPERS WOULD BE HAPPY AFTER SEEING THIS... 

First time ji hyo posts a picture with rm cast (with jong kook) as they wait to fly to switzerland for their luxury trip. Soo cuteee, jh and jk, only two wearing masks too !! <3

I like this.. Take a look at Hanna's pose. Now take a look at JiHyo's pose. Hanna tries to distance herself with Sechan, while SJH is pretty comfortable. In fact, our SA share a seat lol.. 3 chair each side. Haha took 2,  KJK and SJH took 1. Same with HJY and KHN (sharing 1 chair), but then, they are both girls.

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: do not quote pictures
  • Like 3

On 6/8/2018 at 1:54 PM, cho7012 said:

This question is for all the Spartace shippers:

what episodes in RM or any actions that SJH and KJK made you realized that these people worth to be shipped? 

I thought this would be really nice topic to talk about. This will be a good reminder why we are  all on called Spartace Shippers.  Let me know you answer. 

one of the episode would be the ghost sister episode. them holding (both) hand for a very long time, while talking and exchanging infos about the game...........the atmosphere was so "romantic", that even suzy who look like she want to talk to them, decided to leave them instead :D 

and talking about the pics, we have to realized that Ha Na was there too. unlike HJY who already guested in RM for many many times and most of us believe that she knew about SA, Ha Na was fairly new and didn't knew yet about SA. 

maybe SA decided not to let Ha Na knew about them.

i remember a sentence which said "you don't have to know, so if someone asked, you don't have to lie"

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Adines Nugraha said:

one of the episode would be the ghost sister episode. them holding (both) hand for a very long time, while talking and exchanging infos about the game...........the atmosphere was so "romantic", that even suzy who look like she want to talk to them, decided to leave them instead :D 

and talking about the pics, we have to realized that Ha Na was there too. unlike HJY who already guested in RM for many many times and most of us believe that she knew about SA, Ha Na was fairly new and didn't knew yet about SA. 

maybe SA decided not to let Ha Na knew about them.

i remember a sentence which said "you don't have to know, so if someone asked, you don't have to lie"

i forgot what episode is that? may you tell me?

that's why i fell this switzerland journey more like sisterhood trip, hehehe..i don't want to hope much..i hope uri spartace can steal a little time for date in that trip, of course secretly..hehehe

1 hour ago, delusionalme said:

i forgot what episode is that? may you tell me?

that's why i fell this switzerland journey more like sisterhood trip, hehehe..i don't want to hope much..i hope uri spartace can steal a little time for date in that trip, of course secretly..hehehe

that would be episode 155

yup, let them enjoy the trip, the trip that JK always wished for, going to europe with his GF :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, Spartacematchmade said:

JI HYO IS MENTIONED IN UGLY DUCKLING EP91. 

Haha says he should date ji hyo and jon young... Look at jong kooks sweet laugh 

I was watching the raw of this episode and SC was saying that JK and HJY would look good together. HaHa just had to butt it saying "JH too...(JH and JK would look good together too...). I know you couldn't help yourself HaHa xD 

But after a while JK just kept saying, "They're both close dongsaengs of mine...They're family..." and finally, HaHa said, "It'd be nice for you to meet (date) both of them." 

Then, he went on to do the whole "If you had to choose between the two of them, who would you choose?" 

And JK was not game for that. He said "싫어해" (No/I don't want to/I hate it) and made a face. SeChan had to jump in and go "it's just a made up scenario, hyung (literally he said an 'imaginary scenario'). Eventually, JK said, "Between only the two of them, of course I would choose HJY" (after SeChan/HaHa made up some ridiculous scenario like 'imagine if you were coming home after a work out. You come home to the smell of fermented soybean soup and the person you see there cooking would be...?") 

But afterwards (my translations might be a bit iffy here) HaHa said, "I kind of feel sorry for JiHyo" and Sechan repeated, "Yeah, a little bit." and JK goes, "Why feel sorry?". HaHa then goes, "I've drank alcohol and called Jihyo before". JK starts laughing and said, "Don't say ridiculous things/nonsense like that." 

I feel like this is totally another example of JK saying one thing but meaning another (we all know by now that he will never publicly choose JH when asked questions like this). Sorry JK, you just picked HJY a little while ago, but when HaHa (a married man and fellow RM castmate) mentions this fake "I've drank alcohol and called JH before" JK was quick to be like "stop being ridiculous!" 

Like, okay, JK. I get it. 

HaHa also shared a story of a time when he and his wife went on a blind date w/JK and someone else. HaHa shared that if he was a girl, he'd want to die (?) because, "JK is perfect. He's witty, has good sense and manners. He's the type of guy that is good at pulling out a chair for you, etc." I'm not sure what else was said after that because they talked about a bunch of other things as well, but it goes to show that, once again, JK can't sit back and let HaHa get away with implying anything with JH (kind of like when HaHa doesn't let JK get away with saying things about his wife on big picture, lol).

HaHa is your close dongsaeng and furthermore, a married man! What is there to be afraid of JK? Especially if nothing is going on between you and "your close dongsaeng/family"? 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote vids
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1