[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

2 minutes ago, saissuspicious said:

Hi guys, I'm pretty busy lately but had to comment because I don't want the "they already got married secretely" to grow and turn into a big rumor. First of all celebrities don't do this (especially well known ones), if they decide to get married they announce their marriage. If they sign papers and register it with family and close friends, still they eventually tell the press and announce it to public. For celebrities, announcing their marriage is a must but doing an open ceremony or a closed one is up to them. To avoid any disrespectful behavior from other colleages or other celebrity, married man and especially married women should announce their new status. Because some behavior is considered acceptable if the woman is single, but it can be labelled as "disrespectful" if done toward a married woman. And no celebrity wants to be in this situation by mistaking a married woman for a single one. That's principaly the main reason why celebrity always announce their marriage even when they only sigh papers. As a simple example, KG even when he married a non-celeb, just signed papers and didn't hold a ceremony, he still announced his marriage, for the mere reason that he needs people to stop linking him to another celeb especially SJH, also for his wife's sake and for female colleagues to not misunderstand him as a single man. So I'm 100% SJH and KJK did not and would not hide their marriage be it with each other or with someone else. They respect their fans so much and like I said celebrity life don't goes like this. So guys please don't let this fandom ressemble our neighbor's, when they said SJH is married to KG secretely. We laughed hard on them when they said this, so we don't want to be laughed upon like them, right :wink: Guys you are free to be delulu or to open any discussion regarding SA but please let us keep the mature and rational side of this ship. Hope I didn't offend anyone and wish we have a good epsiode tomorrow :)    

Yahhh 100% agree with you. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, saissuspicious said:

Hi guys, I'm pretty busy lately but had to comment because I don't want the "they already got married secretly" to grow and turn into a big rumor. 

I second this. People who aren't members of this forum read here and post some of our thoughts in different places, and I really don't want these speculations to spread beyond here and turn into some big rumor. I think if we want to discuss something like this, we should switch to private messaging. Thank you for understanding our concerns!

• Like 5

By the way CONGRATS on our 800TH page. Keep the hard work guys. Manse to our couple who brought the best out of us and gave us the opportunity to hold our heads up because we, through those 800 pages, did not disrespect anyone and held our grounded discussions without being over-delulu. Again CONGRATS on the 800 pages. Hope this ship is sailing smoothely and so we can reach 1000 pages soon :wink: 

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, saissuspicious said:

Hi guys, I'm pretty busy lately but had to comment because I don't want the "they already got married secretely" to grow and turn into a big rumor. First of all celebrities don't do this (especially well known ones), if they decide to get married they announce their marriage. If they sign papers and register it with family and close friends, still they eventually tell the press and announce it to public. For celebrities, announcing their marriage is a must but doing an open ceremony or a closed one is up to them. To avoid any disrespectful behavior from other colleages or other celebrity, married man and especially married women should announce their new status. Because some behavior is considered acceptable if the woman is single, but it can be labelled as "disrespectful" if done toward a married woman. And no celebrity wants to be in this situation by mistaking a married woman for a single one. That's principaly the main reason why celebrities always announce their marriage even when they only sign papers. As a simple example, KG even when he married a non-celeb, just signed papers and didn't hold a ceremony, he still announced his marriage, for the mere reason that he needs people to stop linking him to another celeb especially SJH, also for his wife's sake and for female colleagues to not misunderstand him as a single man. So I'm 100% sure SJH and KJK did not and would not hide their marriage be it with each other or with someone else. They respect their fans so much and like I said celebrity life don't goes like this. So guys please don't let this fandom ressemble our neighbor's, when they said SJH is married to KG secretely. We laughed hard on them when they said this, so we don't want to be laughed upon like them, right :wink: Guys you are free to be delulu or to open any discussion regarding SA but please let us keep the mature and rational side of this ship. Hope I didn't offend anyone and wish we have a good epsiode tomorrow :)    

Agree with you 100%!!! 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, saissuspicious said:

Hi guys, I'm pretty busy lately but had to comment because I don't want the "they already got married secretely" to grow and turn into a big rumor. First of all celebrities don't do this (especially well known ones), if they decide to get married they announce their marriage. If they sign papers and register it with family and close friends, still they eventually tell the press and announce it to public. For celebrities, announcing their marriage is a must but doing an open ceremony or a closed one is up to them. To avoid any disrespectful behavior from other colleages or other celebrity, married man and especially married women should announce their new status. Because some behavior is considered acceptable if the woman is single, but it can be labelled as "disrespectful" if done toward a married woman. And no celebrity wants to be in this situation by mistaking a married woman for a single one. That's principaly the main reason why celebrities always announce their marriage even when they only sign papers. As a simple example, KG even when he married a non-celeb, just signed papers and didn't hold a ceremony, he still announced his marriage, for the mere reason that he needs people to stop linking him to another celeb especially SJH, also for his wife's sake and for female colleagues to not misunderstand him as a single man. So I'm 100% sure SJH and KJK did not and would not hide their marriage be it with each other or with someone else. They respect their fans so much and like I said celebrity life don't goes like this. So guys please don't let this fandom ressemble our neighbor's, when they said SJH is married to KG secretely. We laughed hard on them when they said this, so we don't want to be laughed upon like them, right :wink: Guys you are free to be delulu or to open any discussion regarding SA but please let us keep the mature and rational side of this ship. Hope I didn't offend anyone and wish we have a good epsiode tomorrow :)    

Just want to support this post, as well. Thanks for the reminder to us all. :D 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, saissuspicious said:

ah thank you very much for making me back to my sense again :D

and i'm very very sorry for bringing such topic, it won't happen again

anyway, congratz for our 900th pages !

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Adines Nugraha said:

ah thank you very much for making me back to my sense again :D

and i'm very very sorry for bringing such topic, it won't happen again

anyway, congratz for our 900th pages !

you mean 100th page

4 hours ago, Adines Nugraha said:

@WhasianDaddy

KJK nickname in RM is "neungryeokja" and is translated into two things in english : the Commander and Mr. Capable. which is the more correct meaning between the two ?

note : personally, i like "the commander" better, it's really suit with his personality and his theme song

Technically, Mr. Capable is more correct. Neungryeok means capability or ability and ja refers to a person. So it literally means a capable person. It just means that he can do anything.

27 minutes ago, WhasianDaddy said:

Technically, Mr. Capable is more correct. Neungryeok means capability or ability and ja refers to a person. So it literally means a capable person. It just means that he can do anything.

I know "Mr. Capable" is more accurate translation, but "Commander" is so much better in English. I will forever mourn the subs switching, and KJK's nickname changing to "Mr. Capable". It just sounds so cartoony... Also "Commander and Ace" is better than "Mr. Capable and Ace", and these things are important to me.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, chelseafjl8 said:

ah right :D 

what's wrong with my eyes anyway ?

41 minutes ago, WhasianDaddy said:

thank you so much for the confirmation :D

11 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

I know "Mr. Capable" is more accurate translation, but "Commander" is so much better in English. I will forever mourn the subs switching, and KJK's nickname changing to "Mr. Capable". It just sounds so cartoony... Also "Commander and Ace" is better than "Mr. Capable and Ace", and these things are important to me.

IKR, even if the real meaning is "mr. capable", i think a lot of people prefer "the commander" better

Just a quick FYI in case anyone's interested. If you want to see KJK sing SJH's favorite song Tears, you can find it by going to @cassandra_rmsa. I think he sang it in the original key!

Sorry, I don't know how to insert media, yet (LOL). Then again, I'm not sure if doing so is appropriate in this case, since I don't want anyone thinking I'm promoting for him.  Check it out, though, if you want, since we all know Ms. Mong loves this song. 

Needless to say, I'm totally blown away by his vocals! 

2 hours ago, twinlovers said:

Am so glad that his album is receiving such positive feedback from knetz.

Thanks so much for posting these clips. And, I agree about the knetz. The host seems to really like it, as well. Or maybe it's because he's a good friend, but I've noticed that every time KJK has a new song, he promotes on this show. And the host always looks like he's a proud older brother watching his younger brother sing. The digital views on YT don't compare to Again's, but hopefully they're better on other platforms. 

Hard to believe, but I'm not just posting to fangirl over KJK. I just finished re-watching the latest RM ep, and realized how lucky CSM was. Obviously, it's helpful to have connections no matter what someone chooses to do, but it's especially crucial in K-entertainment. CSM not only has his sister, but also his "soon-to-be-brother-in-law," (delu mode on), as well as other very influential and respected entertainers cheering him on. I'm reminded of the Yoo-line, with KJK and HH, but really all the other RM members who choose to stay in the industry, following YJS, and how, after lots of hard work, this line has flourished. Maybe CSM will join the Yoo line in the future, especially after his sister officially joins the Kim line. :D 

I'm really looking forward to SA and their brothers interacting tomorrow. Hopefully we'll have a good show, and lots of SA moments to write about. 

• Like 1

i have a question,what will you guys do if your bias is having a trouble such as a fan war or if it not even your bias how will you see this problem and what will you do.
maybe we can take a example problem like what happen in SBS IG right now

1 hour ago, danburo said:

i have a question,what will you guys do if your bias is having a trouble such as a fan war or if it not even your bias how will you see this problem and what will you do.

Wats happening in SBS ig??? 

4 hours ago, danburo said:

yup, i'm curious about what really happened in SBS IG ? is it that bad ?

but what i would do is giving my opinion and point of view, arguing to some extent, and if things still or going even worse, i'm going to stop there.

as my lecturer always said "know when to stop, arguing with insane people is useless. we as the sane one has to stop or even took a step back so we're not changing to be insane people too"

• Like 1

just some thoughts i had while watching the newest episode live without subs.

Spoiler
  • the kwangmong fight was so funny and intense. honestly, the willpower song jihyo has is so admirable she fought till the very end. 
  • did you guys see jihyo and jongkook fighting in the back by themselves during the pushing game? it was so cute:wub: even if he was the one to out her she was right there to help him up when he got out. 
  • omg the bug scene!! it reminded me of when the same thing happened to jihyo and kwang soo was the first one to get up to help her and jk lectured him on how he should have let gary help first since it's his role as the monday boyfriend yet this time jongkook didn't even hesitate for a second he was one of the first to chase after the bug. lol also just want to add i love it when the boys are protective of jihyo.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, jihyo658 said:

just some thoughts i had while watching the newest episode live without subs.

Hide contents
  • the kwangmong fight was so funny and intense. honestly, the willpower song jihyo has is so admirable she fought till the very end. 
  • did you guys see jihyo and jongkook fighting in the back by themselves during the pushing game? it was so cute:wub: even if he was the one to out her she was right there to help him up when he got out. 
  • omg the bug scene!! it reminded me of when the same thing happened to jihyo and kwang soo was the first one to get up to help her and jk lectured him on he should have let gary help first since it's his role as the monday boyfriend yet this time jongkook didn't even hesitate for a second he was one of the first to chase after the bug. lol also just want to add i love it when the boys are protective of jihyo.

Before it was clear to everyone that it is KG role to help JH all the time and even if KS & JK wanted to help,  Jk would always let KG or KS help her.  But now that MC is over it is his role as a "big brother" and when "big brother" is on "protect Jh mode or help Jh mode" nobody dare to interfere!  And honestly that's why i think we seldom see kwangmong siblings interaction bcoz Jk has took over the role of "jh guard" all by himself!  No sharing this time! Just a thought,  anybody can disagree!!!  ☺

• Like 7