[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

4 hours ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

Same here. The laughs are the bonus part of the show, what made it RM for me were the games. I was so glad JSJ wanted his special to have something which challenged him. Because of that, we got to see them climbing down the building and JK and JH getting to do something they enjoy. I really wish RM gives the members games that challenge them. It needn't be all physical. As we keep saying, they used to have lots of mind games before. The member specials till now have had almost equal focus on all the members, so that has made a difference to my viewing experience.

I agree 100% I really miss their searching end missions in were the one that guess correctly uniting all the clues win the game

• Like 1

Exams are over!!! Yay and I'm back.

At the tanning shop

I believed this was taken on 26/1 as she posted this 8 hrs ago #a good night

I saw someone asking whether JH was there and she replied only saying that a lot of artists frequent her husband's tanning shop.

Not sure whether it is her habit of #other members who weren't presents coz I believe haha travelled to China with Dream and byul just the same day.

This time she #sparta#ace instead of #spartace

• Like 3

9 hours ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

As for JK and JH, I think they would want the show to act as their base as they explore new things. JH is trying out as an MC after long, JK is MCing on a music show, so they are not waiting around for SBS to be nice to them. I am sure they know RM doesn't have much of a future, but they can't also give up on the show since RM is the steady source of their popularity abroad. It is something both of them have acknowledged. JK and JH are at a turning point in their careers. While they would still do their best on RM, I don't think they will prioritize RM like they did before. They might even quit on their own later once they are more established with shows outside of SBS. Who knows? But for now, they need RM (it is after all the 9th most popular show in the world) and SBS has been forced to accept that RM also needs them. That may be the reason they have chosen to continue.

One part of me still hopes that this controversy has taught SBS a lesson (that quote about '100 billion viewers' seems like a late realization of the show's true reach) and that it would try to priorotize RM giving the show the team it deserves. But then we will get to see how things are only after Feb end. Once the guests start appearing, will it again go back to what it used to be? Or will be there be changes? We will have to wait and watch.

I agree with you ever since the mess with SBS and RM, I noticed that KJK is accepting many shows again,and SJH has her beauty show with more dramas.In fact SJH had managed to get the beauty show before the mess which was a good thing too. Which is good for them as they aren't depending on RM only. They used to give their 110% everytime but now they probably won't trust SBS fully and perhaps just give what is needed. Because looking at it, it seems rather shaky to even say and no one knows the future of it.

If the new producer Nam PD manages well,RM might go on for many more years on a positive note, if not perhaps a year or less. I'm very sure even if RM ends one day, the members will be famous not just within Korea but overseas and fans of the respective members will support them individually. 

I do hope that all the current members whether 7 or 6 can have a station who will remake a new show with the members. To start afresh again,new theme for the show. Who knows,maybe it might happen? Whichever station that brings the members together will succeed very well. 

I wish SBS will let RM members take a break before they start on anytime. To be fair,they have to brainstorm for better ideas,and set aside a proper budget for their show too. And I can say without guests, they will have more money to spend for the show. Also,I do hope they will sell their subs to international fans, this way RM will know that their show is well watched too. And I hope they will spend more on their PDs and hire and give RM the right man,not newbies who can't bring about a good show with less scripting. Let the members be free to enjoy and talk as they want,this is the fun part,seeing them enjoy and we enjoying the show seeing them happy.

In the meantime,I hope both KJK and SJH will be able to attain more shows and dramas, and may the stations they work for treat them well and not make a repeat of what SBS did. I hope it reminds other stations that they have a fan base outside of Korea as well and their popularity.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, chelseafjl8 said:

Exams are over!!! Yay and I'm back.

At the tanning shop

I believed this was taken on 26/1 as she posted this 8 hrs ago #a good night

I saw someone asking whether JH was there and she replied only saying that a lot of artists frequent her husband's tanning shop.

Not sure whether it is her habit of #other members who weren't presents coz I believe haha travelled to China with Dream and byul just the same day.

This time she #sparta#ace instead of #spartace

does that mean jong kook and ji hyo were together at the tanning salon yesterday? Daebak.. 

• Like 1

Guest athoughtcloud1

I really enjoyed JH's gawky  look for the mini drama in Beauty View episode 2. JH looks cute as a button. I hope she does a role like this.

JH's self-camera with her team is really funny. Love to see her natural interactions with her staff.

Love the couple pose

You must have seen the series of articles on RM's revival from sports donga. It is a three part series that talks about why RM was revived and what RM should be doing in the future. http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20170126/82608973/2 Part 1 is about how YJS will be tested on his ability to tide over the crisis (some viewers feel that RM has been toying with them with all the back to back news), that RM hasn't had much crisis in its 7 years except the time Leessang were thinking of quitting variety shows together. So RM is vulnerable, but that YJS has tided over many crises in IC. However, RM is not  IC and so YJS n the production team have to work together or something (didn't get the last part where they quote a PD about YJS).

Part 2 is about the possibility of adding new members, the article has put the pic of a man and  a woman, but not sure whether it will be 1 or 2 additions. http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20170126/82609600/2.They quote Nam PD's interview which talked about how they will look for someone to fill Gary's void, but that it won't be immediate. They also quote an unnamed broadcast official who says RM has always had character combos like MC, Betrayal Trio (?) etc and the new member should be someone who can work together to create such character combos. But the addition of the new member should be made at the right time, it shouldn't be too quick or something, basically saying that it should be well-planned. Then they go on to talk about what all qualifications the new member(s) should have - the new member should be able to naturally mix with the members who have been together for 7 years, should have the mental fortitude to tide over the criticism that person is going to get from RM fans who are unfamiliar with them and should have enough talent and skill set for the job, so as to save RM from its crisis.

The third article talks about why RM was revived. http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20170126/82610009/2 They quote an SBS official who says that the cancellation didn't happen overnight, that it happened after a lot of thought since a reorganization or abolition was considered necessary because of low ratings. But that when it came down to a follow up program (what we guessed), SBS couldn't find a good show in that timeslot which has 1N2D. He said a bad program on that time slot would be a disaster. So they have revived RM. The revival was a result of the members being persuaded to stay by Nam PD, their own affection for the program and internal factors such as SBS' inability to find an alternate show.

Guest athoughtcloud1

Hmm...so basically, RM is still in crisis. If there are additions (which will definitely happen at some point of time), wonder what are SA's plans. Will they stay till RM adds new members, the program becomes stable and then quit on their own, using the time frame to also stabilize their careers? Will SBS invest more into the program? They are still only talking about member additions, not about giving better writers and PDs. Unless they do that, I don't know how far the ratings will pick up. Another article said this is RM's last chance at a revival. Let's see what happens.

1 hour ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

You must have seen the series of articles on RM's revival from sports donga. It is a three part series that talks about why RM was revived and what RM should be doing in the future. http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20170126/82608973/2 Part 1 is about how YJS will be tested on his ability to tide over the crisis (some viewers feel that RM has been toying with them with all the back to back news), that RM hasn't had much crisis in its 7 years except the time Leessang were thinking of quitting variety shows together. So RM is vulnerable, but that YJS has tided over many crises in IC. However, RM is not  IC and so YJS n the production team have to work together or something (didn't get the last part where they quote a PD about YJS).

Part 2 is about the possibility of adding new members, the article has put the pic of a man and  a woman, but not sure whether it will be 1 or 2 additions. http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20170126/82609600/2.They quote Nam PD's interview which talked about how they will look for someone to fill Gary's void, but that it won't be immediate. They also quote an unnamed broadcast official who says RM has always had character combos like MC, Betrayal Trio (?) etc and the new member should be someone who can work together to create such character combos. But the addition of the new member should be made at the right time, it shouldn't be too quick or something, basically saying that it should be well-planned. Then they go on to talk about what all qualifications the new member(s) should have - the new member should be able to naturally mix with the members who have been together for 7 years, should have the mental fortitude to tide over the criticism that person is going to get from RM fans who are unfamiliar with them and should have enough talent and skill set for the job, so as to save RM from its crisis.

The third article talks about why RM was revived. http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20170126/82610009/2 They quote an SBS official who says that the cancellation didn't happen overnight, that it happened after a lot of thought since a reorganization or abolition was considered necessary because of low ratings. But that when it came down to a follow up program (what we guessed), SBS couldn't find a good show in that timeslot which has 1N2D. He said a bad program on that time slot would be a disaster. So they have revived RM. The revival was a result of the members being persuaded to stay by Nam PD, their own affection for the program and internal factors such as SBS' inability to find an alternate show.

Thank you for this.

The PDs and members still have a lot to work on, but I deeply want things to work this time. Even if it will end one day, I want it to end with high note, the members deserve it. 

The addition can turn the game either way, but it may worth it. Ji Hyo does shine with the right person - I just hope it would not be a loud or "cute and active" female. Dong Wook is one example of good chemistry. I see a lot of moments when Ji Hyo protect the female guests, but it rarely got highlighted. The guests usually simple ignore her and focus on interacting with Jae Suk instead, and it hurt me because I know people would go on and bash Ji Hyo after that. Bo Young and Jessica are a few girls that "acknowledge" Ji Hyo 's presence.

While people may love her "Ace" or "MC" character, I actually love her for her quiet side more. Among all members, she is the one who step down for guests the most (when she asked her knight to leave the team for his own sake in ep 304, even though it would mean less screen time for her). And I hate it when they cut the game part and over-replay the exaggeration moments instead - it maybe fun at first, but RM also needs the thrill, not just the gag. I can't believe in one of the episode she was the only one that beat the director (throwing the bottles I think), but they end up cutting her out. Even with JK and Haha, whenever they play for real and win, they got cut out. 

I also hope that they can give more chances to let Spartace interact naturally , like pairing them up WITHOUT cheesy captions. Do not force any love lines again, and let the audience decide on that. 

Final rant, I love RM because of their soft side - the involvement of a female member and the way others treat her, both on and off camera. That is what makes them different to IC or 2D1N for me. But maybe Korean audience have different taste :( , they seem to prefer over the top fun and bromance more.  

• Like 8

Hi! Have you seen the post of  @under_moon_lightz in instagram? Gosh, whoever is using that account is a total crazy and full of non sense. He keeps on posting that Spartace fans don't want KG to be part or attend the FM.Sigh~ 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, wlr93 said:

Hi! Have you seen the post of  @under_moon_lightz in instagram? Gosh, whoever is using that account is a total crazy and full of non sense. He keeps on posting that Spartace fans don't want KG to be part or attend the FM.Sigh~ 

Just let them be, we should just be patient and teach those ignorant MC shippers a lesson when SA annouce their relationship lol, can't wait until the day for those ignorant bastards to eat their words lol

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, hr12_stv said:

Just let them be, we should just be patient and teach those ignorant MC shippers a lesson when SA annouce their relationship lol, can't wait until the day for those ignorant bastards to eat their words lol

Yeah,maybe letting them is the best way.. but really that person had his/her brain damaged. His post are really something that could get on your nerved..I mean, are there really SA fans who wants KG be not part of the upcoming FMs? Cause, if ever there is, I don't have any idea.. and he's just spreading LIES.

27 minutes ago, wlr93 said:

Yeah,maybe letting them is the best way.. but really that person had his/her brain damaged. His post are really something that could get on your nerved..I mean, are there really SA fans who wants KG be not part of the upcoming FMs? Cause, if ever there is, I don't have any idea.. and he's just spreading LIES.

@wlr93 This people need to be ignored as they are so crazy that contradict them-self. The last post I read was about Spartace  not wanting KG in the Fm as will be uncomfortable for them and will ruin their mood  and this was to funny as ones they say we are delulu and Monday couple is the real deal and them say SA will be uncomfortable (contradicting their position that nothing exist between them).

Honestly I dont think that exist any Spartacer that will not love that KG go to a fan meeting as at the end all of us are Running man fans and he was part of it for 6 years. I like all Running man members including SJK  Just that my favorites are SA because they always concentrate in the game and how they can improve plus their real chemistry is so lovely that have all of us hoked as Spartacers, but in my case that doesn't avoid the enjoiment of song song sibling, kwamon siblings  or JK brotherhood with haha and LKS as the other running man combinations.

Regarding Monday Couple for me was funny at the beginning when KG was the one always chasing JH and she getting annoying; but when they make the loveline oficial just wast not credible for me as was really obious that JH was more close to JK and LKS that KG

Regarding KG I will always see him as the faster runner, HAHA partner in crime and really good coworker of JH as at the end they have it a really good team

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, cleo47012 said:

@wlr93 This people need to be ignored as they are so crazy that contradict them-self. The last post I read was about Spartace  not wanting KG in the Fm as will be uncomfortable for them and will ruin their mood  and this was to funny as ones they say we are delulu and Monday couple is the real deal and them say SA will be uncomfortable (contradicting their position that nothing exist between them).

Honestly I dont think that exist any Spartacer that will not love that KG go to a fan meeting as at the end all of us are Running man fans and he was part of it for 6 years. I like all Running man members including SJK  Just that my favorites are SA because they always concentrate in the game and how they can improve plus their real chemistry is so lovely that have all of us hoked as Spartacers, but in my case that doesn't avoid the enjoiment of song song sibling, kwamon siblings  or JK brotherhood with haha and LKS as the other running man combinations.

Regarding Monday Couple for me was funny at the beginning when KG was the one always chasing JH and she getting annoying; but when they make the loveline oficial just wast not credible for me as was really obious that JH was more close to JK and LKS that KG

Regarding KG I will always see him as the faster runner, HAHA partner in crime and really good coworker of JH as at the end they have it a really good team

Yeah the owner of that account must be really crazy! I agree with you! Like, were not just a SA shipper, were RM fans as well! Were one of those people who used #7012 whenever we post something about RM.. were one of those people who got touched when members still says that they were seven even KG leave the show..  were even one of those people who really got sad when KG decided to leave! Those MC fans are really something~ their ignorance were daebak!

KG will always be a family and one of the hundred reasons we loved running man.. 

i should just really ignore them, cause if we've let them see that were getting affected, they'll surely be happy..  anyway thank you! I just need to vent this out, cause got really pissed with those type of people..

• Like 6

On 24/1/2017 at 8:50 PM, athoughtcloud1 said:

I am really busy this week, but just wanted to say I really loved JSJ's episode. After a long while, I enjoyed the production team's way of twisting things - JSJ had three different wishes and they combined them into one wacky episode which started with a fake wedding, then jail time and finally a prison break challenge that truly challenged the groom. JSJ's episodes are usually fun for me. I wish they had shortened the solitary confinement and started the prison break earlier since that would have made things far more thrilling. From what I have seen of Hwan Jin PD, he at times has a twisted sense of humour. Sometimes, it works, more often, it doesn't. The idea of the solitary confinement was fun for the most part though. He does not do thrills that well, that could be the reason the prison break seemed quite easy. But then it was a given that JSJ and the members should make the escape so that he could attend his wedding, so I can forgive them for making it too easy this time around. But Hwan Jin does try to bring out the members' real characters which is something I personally enjoy. The last 10 minutes were the most moving and impressive of the whole episode, too bad they didn't reach that part sooner. I have a sneaking suspicion that JSJ knew what the solitary confinement room was really like or strongly suspected that it wasn't that bad a place (I can't imagine him sending off all the members to that room including a very sweet JH unless he felt it wasn't that bad a place). When I re-watch some of the classic RM episodes now, I can clearly see that some of the results as well as the sudden twists were scripted, but then some of the scripting went into important character building. So JSJ ending up doing his solitary confinement while sending off the rest of the members to a pleasure room disguised as solitary confinement seems a bit too coincidental for me to believe. Other than the solitary confinement going on for too long, the episode was good. The captions were on point and the editing was also good.One of the things I loved was how they showed JH's sweet moments with JSJ with the audio of her beating him up. That was funny.

We had some really sweet SA moments this episode. I really commend the instagrammers who find out the little moments, take the trouble to compile them and add appropriate songs.

I haven't seen JK being this clingy to JH in a long while. He always had an eye on where she was. Perhaps he missed being around her during the last episode! For instance, KS was already helping JH get on that raised platform for the trap walk when JK decided to do the job himself. He not only held her hand, but put her palm between his palms and I still haven't understood what specific purpose that achieved. There have been a couple of episodes like these before where after a point, they stick close to each other and don't move away. Saw it in the Train to Prison episode too where after a point, JK was asking JH to stand near him, In this episode, while JH and JK sat together at times in the prison, for the most part, they put Haha between them. But I felt JK putting his hand around JH's neck while KS was reading the letter was meant to tell her to stay close. I feel JH putting her hand on Haha's shoulder and pulling him towards her was coz she didn't want JK's arm on her shoulder to stand out.

Also, if you noticed, when JSJ asked the members to move around the prison with their hands on each other's waists, Haha initially put his hands around JH's waist and then put them around her shoulders. Despite being colleagues and it not being such a big deal, Haha is careful. Then what about JK who does not seem to care at all that he has his arms around JH's waist on many occasions? Even when they were taking the trap walk, JK's hand was almost near JH's armpit. The man takes too many liberties with her for a close colleague. 

Like @delusionalduckling, it was sweet to see JK looking so concerned about JH climbing down though she was the one who needed his concern the least. Also found it sweet how he  gave up his seat for her and was sitting so casually next to her during the wedding. He was also reacting to JH's comments with similar comments and looking at the proceedings with so much longing in his eyes. Also, somebody on naver remarked that while he was singing, his pupils were moving to his left, i.e. towards the direction where the guests were sitting.

After JH said that she doesn't like songs as romantic gifts in the Love and War episode, I had thought she is not the kind who likes big romantic displays of affection. On the other hand, JK was supporting the musical singer husband when JS was talking about how he finds singing romantic songs to his wife pretty cheesy. So I felt perhaps that singing to his GF is something JK enjoys while JH does not quite enjoy it as much. But these days, I am revising my opinion. She too seems quite romantic to me. I have rarely seen JH being all girly and giggly with a female guest as she was with the musical singer wife. She was whispering things in her ear when Haha and Byul were picking the numbers. In fanmeets and on RM, she does seem to love it when JK sings romantic songs. She was also pretty moved by JSJ's wedding vows. So I feel both of them are big romantics at heart. LOL

THIS hehe, he really does take alot of liberties with her I don't see him take with other females

6 hours ago, wlr93 said:

From what I can see, there really are some SA shippers on IG that's pissed that KG keeps being invited on RM and its tour because they believe that the staffs are playing favoritism and unable to let KG go while not respecting SA and the rest of the members. Some fans are bashing MC shippers, responding to some KG/MC fans that keep saying that KG is loyal for supporting RM even after he left but SA is shameless for sticking around with RM after getting fired while already having other shows that make them less dedicated to RM. Other SA fans are mocking KG for not releasing music and keep coming back to RM despite saying that he left for music (I personally think it's stupid. Even if there's no Leessang anymore, even before he left RM, KG has always been working on his music! I've seen him constantly writing and producing at the studio after he left and he's so busy promoting himself in China. He dedicates himself to his music, it's not just a profession for him, and it richard simmons me off that people dont get that. I can go on and on defending KG and his music because I'm a fan but I'll keep it at that lol). Some fans (not all) are so immature from both sides sometimes I just want to be a full time fan of JSJ so I can have a drama-free fandom life. :)

I dont see them inviting KG as favoritism tho. I think the staffs want to make it up to the fans by reuniting our 7 beloved members and possibly hyping up the episode. I think if JK/KS/HH/JH/JS/SJ is the one who left, I bet they'd also be invited like KG. For the fan meetings, the one who invited KG as a guest is not even the RM staffs, it's the fan meetings coordinator. Leaving is hard for KG as it is for the members, the fans, and the crew so I personally think it's nice that KG still agree to do RM-related stuffs even if he used to say he dont wanna be known as Running-Man-KG but as Musician-KG. I think he feels a little guilty because he left just right before the mess. I miss him and looking forward to see him on the episode and I bet the members are also excited to see KG again :D

• Like 2

9 hours ago, cleo47012 said:

the same for me, i wouldn't mind if KG go to a fan meeting, because despite i'm a SA shipper, i too a RM fans.

KG, together with our SA and also YJS, JSJ, LKS and HH what makes RM........RM.

i always said to my friend, watching RM without KG around, is not the same anymore. you'll miss his peaceful attitude, how he always said "i've been here for years, but i still don't know how this show works" which is hilarious, how he became "sometimes mr. capable", etc. 

• Like 5

21 hours ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

Thanks for the info on this! I do agree that if they find someone to replace Gary, or basically new members, they need to be people who can already hold their own against this very seasoned cast, and someone who will not back into the shadows. But I do hope it is someone who is not a gag person, but rather an athletic person who is not afraid to tarnish his/her image. I'm thinking along the lines of Yong Hwa or even an actor who has been on RM before. But this person also needs to, like the article said not be afraid of the initial backlash where there is bound to be. He'll be compared against Gary, thats for sure, and also fans who may initially show a lot of resistance to a new cast member. Hence why I feel it should be someone whom RM fans have adored through his previous appearances. Unfortunately with the quagmire that RM is in, I seriously wonder if any management companies dare to let their artistes, especially idols, go onto the sinking ship that is RM.

I feel the 3rd article seems to imply that once SBS feels they have a good new program up their sleeves, they would let RM go. So I'm happy that both SA seem to be actively seeking new jobs, especially JK. I was quite worried about him for a while when he didnt have any shows after RM was supposed to end. I know he has a singing career which has branched internationally. But i also feared that fans are fickle and a lot of international fans started listening to his songs or knew of him because of RM, so as RM dried up, so would the singing opportunities overseas.

• Like 6

54 minutes ago, mary-ann said:

http://www.iworldtoday.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=215374

could someone who understands korean please translate what this is about?

apparently its about rumour of lee dong wook and SJH are in relationship (idk, google said a few word "admit enthusiasm" which maybe roughly meaning, admit relationship? and some other word that can be close meaning to "in relationship") . it is what i get from google translate tho. and either side are not yet respond.

bummer.

maybe some other ppl with more knowledge in hangul can explain it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rdtsttwn said:

apparently its about rumour of lee dong wook and SJH are in relationship (idk, google said a few word "admit enthusiasm" which maybe roughly meaning, admit relationship? and some other word that can be close meaning to "in relationship") . it is what i get from google translate tho. and either side are not yet respond.

bummer.

maybe some other ppl with more knowledge in hangul can explain it

OMG OMG OMG now if this is true that would be some killer visual couple

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mary-ann said:

OMG OMG OMG now if this is true that would be some killer visual couple

I think its a rumour about whether or not they are in a relationship, the writer of the article is posting opinions about the pair, they were questioning whether or not there are something more to their relationship plus they were supporting their idea with the fact that JH was sending a coffee truck to LDW during his drama filming.....

This is what I understand from google translate tho, but since the article was written since 26/1 and not making any buzz yet, i guess it is just a rumour and an opinion from the writer....

• Like 2