[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

@linzer03 If they continue in a show that did this with the supposed "family" or "best friends" of them they are not showing support for me.
If they are going to film the next episode calmly pretending that everything is well, this is support? 
Because that's what it looks like they're going to do

• Like 2

@innis2 Sorry I should have been more clear in my rant. Obviously there are times where people get fired without notice. Especially if they are problem employees. Though it's usually plain common courtesy that when someone has worked for you for seven years, you give them more than a day's notice. And with celebrities it's a bit different because they rely on a public image compared to a company employee. My main concern is the imbalance of power between broadcasting companies and the celebrities they employee, because when the celebs go through unfair treatment, they can't protest it because they need to be able to continue getting jobs from these broadcasting companies.

@pinsc I agree that at this point, to continue the show would be stupid. Some of the cast may have already decided to leave but are waiting for the show to just be canceled before publicly announcing it because they don't want to do so in the middle of this and cause even more anger from the fans, thus pissing off SBS even more. It's not a good idea to make a decision like this and lash out in anger. These incidents aren't isolated and this will probably affect all their careers long after RM has ended.  

• Like 5

Guest athoughtcloud1

Let's give the other members time and not jump the gun. We are not the ones who have interacted with them for 7 years. It is the members. Haha and YJS have been with JK since his X-man days. LKS even thought of marrying off his sister to JK. JH is like a little sister to all of them. Even LKS is very protective of her. JK's statement  to his fans was also about his worries about the members which means there must be a cause for worry. I have faith in the RM family. Haha, LKS, JSJ and YJS are not that kind of people! They were not the ones who kicked out spartace. Nor were it the PDs. And like @linzer03 pointed out earlier, neither JK nor JH have said anything openly other than through their agencies. 

Imagine a situation if Haha or JSJ had been fired like this and JK and JH had kept quiet. We would have tried to understand their perspective, right? Let's give the other members also that understanding. From what I have seen of Haha and JSJ, they would be the kind to wonder by what right they are being allowed to stay when JK, the strongest man in the team, is being left out in the cold. Can't you imagine how hurt they might feel for JH who had to know of her being fired from the press?  LKS is the closest dongsaeng to JK and JH. He is the guy who always keeps an eye on JH, even adjusts her shirt if it goes a bit up without being told to. YJS is the only one among them who has the clout to defy SBS, but I have always felt that the failure of any of his shows to garner ratings directly rests on his shoulders. So as the leader of the show, RM struggling with ratings for close to 2 years may be seen by many as YJS' personal failure. There is a reason why he nags the PDs every single time or why he sounds so apologetic at award shows when RM or he gets undeserved awards. 

These are people who, from what we have seen, genuinely care for each other. We really can't say what is happening BTS. Let's not judge and be supportive of the other members.

These are human beings. The worst thing in the world is to be helpless to change things for the better when your loved one is going through pain and you know what is happening to them is unfair. Thankfully, Gary is now out of the show and can show his support through a group pic. But remember he couldn't post it in his own insta, but under 'Halyang'.

As Spartacers who have seen JK and JH doing things which we believe were against their interests for the sake of the show, I believe we have an idea of how SBS works. That is why I am not surprised at the turn of events. 

Was JSJ and HaHa following RM's IG to begin with? Cause if I recall, only LKS was following RM's IG page. 

But anyway, I think fans are expecting too much from the remaining members.  They are stuck between a rock and a hard place.  Say the remaining 4 renewed their contract under the impression that JK and JH are also being invited to renew, and then finding out that they've been fired after contract renewal.  They'll be legally bound to SBS to continue the show.  They can speak up against SBS, but that's also killing their chances of landing a job with a pretty big network. I'm sure JK and JH don't want the 4 members to have suffer more for something that is beyond their control.  None of this is any of the members' fault, and they shouldn't be held by fans to resign or drop the show.  I understand where fans are coming from, they want to see the cast stick together because they've been through all the hardships together these past 7 years.  But they have to also understand that for some, namely JSJ, this is his major bread maker right now, aside from his radio show.   Aside from the cast, VJ's will lose one of their job assignments, writers and PD's as well, anyone literally who works on site will be short one job assignment.  If JH and JK aren't speaking out without their agency, why would anyone think that the remaining 4 members should take the risk and voice their concerns.  They're not going to ask their management/agency to release a statement, because that's a terrible move and their team will not allow that. I'm sure the members have been in contact with each other, giving each other support and all members are going through a difficult time, not just JH and JK.  Just from what we know of JH and JK, I highly doubt they want them to leave the show just because they've been fired and disrespected.  There are more ways of showing support than having the others leave the show, ways that fans don't need to see to believe it.  

• Like 6

@athoughtcloud1 I think that Kook said he was worried only because he is such a good and altruistic person ... he should be worried about how the others will continue the program and if they will get hatred.
If it was Haha and Suk jin coming out like that, I would understand if his fans were disappointed with the other members for not reacting in any way, and I would encourage Ji hyo to support them and leave as well.

• Like 2

its so upsetting that jong kook is still worried how the others feel and not feeling upset for himself !! i mean he is the one got fired but  his first instinct is to think about the others.....makes me proud to say that my favourite member is him and will always be him and ji hyo too of course

• Like 5

person who keep on insisting that haha jsj and lks should voice out their opinion on the matter should try and put themselves in their shoes, they may have their own way of dealing with the situation, they can't just come right own and blast sbs like we all want them to do remember they have to work in the industry as well and knowing jk and jh personality they also wouldn't want them to put their career on the line just because sbs has been such an richard simmons to them so all we have to do is wait and see how it all turns out before start throwing hate at the others.

• Like 7

Guest athoughtcloud1

For me, compared to the YJS case, what happened with JK and JH is worse. I can understand shows getting cancelled out of nowhere in showbiz - it is not just you who lose your job, the entire team does. It is really not fair, but you are not being singled out for the failure of the show. But here, only two members were kicked out without sufficient prior notice. In the case of JK, he is a variety veteran. He has been in the industry for 20 years, has worked with SBS for around 10 years and then he gets fired from the show that many identify with him - what an insult!

As a woman, I find the way JH getting fired pretty offensive. They could have told her on the 12th along with JK or could have communicated it to her in some way. I start suspecting whether she is now dispensable to the show coz her loveline no longer exists.That shows other than as a romantic interest, the chief producer feels JH is of no use to the show. If that is the way you treat an experienced and popular female variety star, then what hope is there for less popular female entertainers? I have seen many k-variety shows replace their female cast with male members within a span of one episode without any apologies, so perhaps this is no surprise! 

I think that we're all angry and we want to lash out, but let's be careful at who we lash out against. We don't know everything that happens behind the scenes. We don't know who said what, who's responsible for this, how the other members are handling this, how the RM staff is handling this, we just don't know. If we're not careful, we'll end up blasting the IG pages of individuals who may not be responsible and who in fact have been supporting KJK and SJH. We've already done this to some extent, and its sad that people who are not responsible must read so much hate against them. I don't want to hurt any individuals who bear no responsibility, so I say let's keep our anger focused at SBS. It is a company and a brand and not one person. The higher-ups will bear the responsibility of this backlash but no individual will be targeted by fans if we keep our anger focused at SBS.

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

@innis2 Sorry I should have been more clear in my rant. Obviously there are times where people get fired without notice. Especially if they are problem employees. Though it's usually plain common courtesy that when someone has worked for you for seven years, you give them more than a day's notice. And with celebrities it's a bit different because they rely on a public image compared to a company employee. My main concern is the imbalance of power between broadcasting companies and the celebrities they employee, because when the celebs go through unfair treatment, they can't protest it because they need to be able to continue getting jobs from these broadcasting companies.

yes i know its harder for someone who is a public figure, but do you think the higher up want to spend some more cost for them ? (if they think KJK & SJH as not so profitable investment for new season)

maybe the higher up just finalized their decision to not get KJK & SJH in next season, but that info got leaked before they plan how to tell KJK & SJH

and damn for them if appearance cost is their reason to cut kjk & sjh....didnt sbs got lots royalty money from CN RM?

• Like 4

Uptill now what makes me really confused is that why the both of them are the ones kicked out??? it can't be budget issues since they are planning to invite kang ho dong which means they will have to pay even higher after all he is almost similar to jae suk's level.... it can't be because they do not have a character to play anymore because jong kook is after all the commander and likes to teach people stuff and is known to be jae suk's rival... while ji hyo is ace ji hyo although she might not be funny but she is well known for not caring her image and knows how to deal with the guys... ( no offense but in my opinion i feel that haha is one who does not have a character to play anymore.... at least sukjin always play as the weaker guy and can be really funny) and in terms of popularity which i guess i do not have to elaborate at all... Jong kook is the most popular in china, even more popular than jae suk and ji hyo is so popular everywhere....... the only 2 possibilities i can think of right now is that they are going to get married or they offended some higher ups..

• Like 3

@innis2 My anger is less that SBS fired KJK and SJH, fine SBS wants to do a season 2, but more that SBS wanted to do it quietly and then have KJK and SJH say that they chose to leave. KJK and SJH should have the ability to say to their fans that they were fired after seven years without fear of being banned from SBS shows. If they didn't say that they were fired, KJK and SJH would be receiving hate from RM fans right now, believing that KJK and SJH betrayed the show and the other members. No celebrity should have to lie for a broadcast station just so they can stay in the industry. 

• Like 6

@linzer03 I'm not commenting on any ig members about it, it's their decision. And neither of the pds, I know it's not their fault. I just commented on Kook's saying that if he and Ji Hyo didn't want to go and record the last episodes they wouldn't have to go, that their fans would understand.
I'm not angry with them, I'm just disappointed, if they will continue the show as if nothing had happened, they aren't as close as I thought they were, I should have seen practically all youtube fans videos of spartace, candy alliance, hahyo, kwangmong ... you can understand my disappointment, right? The thoughts "This is not family. It was everything market. It's just business. And its sad."

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, pinsc said:

@linzer03 I'm not commenting on any ig members about it, it's their decision. And neither of the pds, I know it's not their fault. I just commented on Kook's saying that if he and Ji Hyo didn't want to go and record the last episodes they wouldn't have to go, that their fans would understand.
I'm not angry with them, I'm just disappointed, if they will continue the show as if nothing had happened, they aren't as close as I thought they were, I should have seen practically all youtube fans videos of spartace, candy alliance, hahyo, kwangmong ... you can understand my disappointment, right? The thoughts "This is not family. It was everything market. It's just business. And its sad."

totally agree. you literally said what is in my mind. i really feel so upset and is quite difficult to even support the other members anymore and this includes yoo jae suk. i guess i am really gonna just support ji hyo and jong kook only......

• Like 2

Let's not forget that we witnessed for years how these    7 members grew from strangers to friends and then to family. We saw how they strengthened their bond, how they care and worry for each other! So please don't 'blame' the RM members! That would be so unfair and I'm sure neither JH nor JK want this! 

• Like 3

Guest athoughtcloud1

I can understand why you feel so upset @pinsc  and am happy you are going about it in a really mature way. I completely agree with your sentiment - if Spartace don't want to show up for that last day of filming, they don't need to just to please the others. But  we don't have enough information at the moment to judge the other members. Let's wait and see what happens.

As of now, the entire RM fandom, regardless of who their bias is, has supported JK and JH in this. There are people leaving comments on SBS ig saying spartace are not my bias, but if they are not there, I won't support the show. So we also have to be careful about what we say. If other fans can put aside their biases to support Spartace, can't we also give their biases some more time? After all, SBS was forced to come up with this apology because everybody stood together. 

35 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

@innis2 My anger is less that SBS fired KJK and SJH, fine SBS wants to do a season 2, but more that SBS wanted to do it quietly and then have KJK and SJH say that they chose to leave. KJK and SJH should have the ability to say to their fans that they were fired after seven years without fear of being banned from SBS shows. If they didn't say that they were fired, KJK and SJH would be receiving hate from RM fans right now, believing that KJK and SJH betrayed the show and the other members. No celebrity should have to lie for a broadcast station just so they can stay in the industry. 

like i said before, maybe the info leaked before they prepare anything, and they definitely give bad response for the issue

maybe they want to make a good bye episode while end the first season in good way for both side

its not that i want to stand up for sbs side, but even for people who dont have lots knowledge or study in business can predict that if they just fire them just like that, it will go bad ... and do you think that higher up with years of experience cant predict it?

iirc the first info got from "insider"? lol, maybe that insider is one of higher up who vote for sjh & kjk stay on next season

• Like 2

1 minute ago, innis2 said:

like i said before, maybe the info leaked before they prepare anything, and they definitely give bad response for the issue

maybe they want to make a good bye episode while end the first season in good way for both side

its not that i want to stand up for sbs side, but even for people who dont have lots knowledge or study in business can predict that if they just fire them just like that, it will go bad ... and do you think that higher up with years of experience cant predict it?

iirc the first info got from "insider"? lol, maybe that insider is one of higher up who vote for sjh & kjk stay on next season

ya maybe this 'insider' wants us to let us know so that we can protest LOL but to be honest i do not mind jong kook and ji hyo stay if the production team were to beg them and to issue a GENUINE apology that we are satisfied ( which i can't think of ) because staying without a good apology is too humiliating for them and our spartace don't deserve this.... they have to receive a real and genuine apology

• Like 1