[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

I don't know how they think they're going to keep doing the show? Who would join the cast now? Who would even want to guest on this show? RM's brand is forever tarnished with this, and this isn't something they can come back from with a couple apologies and a season 2. 

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, pink007 said:

The other article is by the same journalist who did the opinion piece, isn't it? So that makes me wonder considering her sources.

Yeah i checked and it's the same. Sigh.

Finally some solidarity!

Is the all now just the 4? Lol, hopefully they're meeting without PDs and officials. 

Edit: So JK and JH are there too, talking about how they think the future should look like.  At least this shows that the members did have plans to try to end the show together. But like seriously why the hell does JK and JH need to state their opinions too about the show when they're already dismissed.

• Like 3

Looks like the Running Man members are considering quitting together.

If this happens,I will be laughing till 2070. Just slam the door on SBS face. PLEASE DO IT.

2 minutes ago, bogummish said:

Looks like the Running Man members are considering quitting together.

If this happens,I will be laughing till 2070. Just slam the door on SBS face. PLEASE DO IT.

this is crazy. everything is crazy. that richard simmons in SBS really killed running man with their own hands.

• Like 6

Quitting together might be the best choice for the members. I'm not expecting anything and I won't hold them to any standards because I don't know what they're going through. But logically, RM on SBS is done. I don't see any way they can survive this for a season two. And I'm sure the other members know this. Why try to stick around for a dead show? Especially when you know your friends are hurting. 

• Like 9

This is just my opinion but Yoo Jae Suk is the one with tbe most pressure in this situation, he has to balance being in good terms with all tv stations in the korean scene, netizen call him Yoo God and look up to him. I hope he makes the best decision for everyone involved.

RM could have continued w their 6-7-8 % ratings, i cant believe shows like Happy Together do better than that or am I wrong? But their greed destroyed everything.