[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

1 hour ago, jongimsarang said:

@bogummish thank you for all the updates.

hope to get good news from the two outside if the (censored) station.

everything happens for a reason, so lets be patient.

You know what I think you are totally right, everything happens for a reason, let's be patient

a few month ago Song Ji Hyo and Kim Joong Kook were in talks of hosting a show together that was co-produced in korea and china, now the door is open for this or something similar to happen,  i'm just saying they are afterall the two most popular members internationally!

• Like 6

OMG! 

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH

SO let's recapitulate: they fired two honest people for nothing and their replacement now refuses to join in.

Ima get the popcorn. I really hope this is true. KARMA.

18/12- black pink

25/12- probably ep. with kim so hyun

1/1- spartace leaving??

That's not how I want to start a new year... crying my heart out while being extremely mad at the same time.

I just hope that there will be some good news later next year then It will just be perfect for us.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, bogummish said:

OMG! 

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH

SO let's recapitulate: they fired two honest people for nothing and their replacement now refuses to join in.

Ima get the popcorn. I really hope this is true. KARMA.

Hahahahahaha, I don't even know who will be willing to join rm season 2 knowing that they will get all the hate from dedicated I fans or korean fans and they program will not even get a good rating with all the bad news about how sbs badly treated two of their most popular and loyal members.

• Like 7

Update: Kang Ho Dong accepted the RM2 offer then backtracked after they did dirty to KJK and SJH. I AM TEARING UP. This is Justice! The 15k insults on instagram worked lmao.

I kind of suspected this might happen. Good call on KHD's part. I wouldn't want to join a show knowing that they might fire me without any notice if the ratings don't go well. The show is also receiving a lot of negative comments, and I wouldn't want to be associated with that. 

• Like 8

@linzer03 also like i said earlier, KJK and SJH are well respected people w a lot of friends, and they did nothing wrong yet they found themselves without their weekly job all of a sudden . How would it feel to come take part of the living of a friend like that, he'd have no face to confront KJK if he ever meets him again. I doubt any veteran with a brain would join them now. And notice how KHD apologized and bowed to RM fans while SBS never did.

14 minutes ago, bogummish said:

Update: Kang Ho Dong accepted the RM2 offer then backtracked after they did dirty to KJK and SJH. I AM TEARING UP. This is Justice! The 15k insults on instagram worked lmao.

He made a wise choice, because if he joined he would be hated soooo much, and received endless criticism of how he could never replace the original members, he has already received a heep of criticism just with the news of him joining lol, so by doing this he actually saved his reputation by being strained with all the hateful comments that's awaiting after the shameful and evil doings of the RM team!

• Like 6

SBS just signed the death certificate of RM with their d*ck moves. They were 100% certain KDH would join (he said himself he accepted first) so they fired KJK and didnt even bother telling SJH (I still dont understand why these two were deemed sacrifice worthy and why they had to leave in a package and not just one?). Anyway, KJK and SJH released pretty standard cliché quotes through their agencies. Then Tiny happened and info got leaked and all hell broke loose. So KJK and SJH had to clarify that they werent lazy and selfish to leave just like that, out of the blue. I bet SBS never imagined KJK & SJH would have the balls to say it like it is. Karma in less than 24hrs. I hope no one joins them amd if someone does, I hope it flops even worse than 6% ratings. Also, the other members should know that SBS have no idea what they're doing and just take a position.

Good on KHD, seriously. I now have more appreciation for him. But he did the right thing. Which sane person would join RM now after all this mess? The fans are really hating on RM now and whoever is the replacement is going to bring around even more hate onto themselves through no fault of theirs. It is not worth the pain especially for established entertainers like KHD. 

So now RM2 has no new members but lost two long serving ones. Its fine, they'll survive anyway, the show has been all about YJS and LKS anyway. And much as I think LKS must be feeling terrible, I dont think he'll leave and for his own career, he shouldnt. He is not the established star that JK is, he needs RM and the exposure it brings him - still. So career wise, it'd be a stupid decision to leave. 

My real question is if they want to kick members out, why not JSJ (sorry) but yet its JK and JH TOGETHER? There must be more we do not know

• Like 5

This is clearly not panning out how the Chief Producer envisioned to. The producer must have gotten on someone's bad side for them to leak out the news yesterday.  One decision by one person clearly richard simmons up a lot of things for many people.  JH and JK suffered the most from this ordeal, but the rest of the cast did too as well as the PDs, writers, FDs, VJs, and anyone else on the production team.  I can't help but laugh that the Chief producer didn't think that firing two original members was going to cause a ruckus.  I mean if he wanted a big change for RM, he got it now, the potential end of the show that seems more real than it did before.  If they go back into discussion with JH and JK, I hope they reject the offer and move on. They deserve more than this, hell the rest of the cast and production team (though I've been pretty hard on them) deserve better too.  What kind of decision is this to leave everyone who do the labour and hard work for the show in the dark, and I'm pretty sure they're still in a "wtf" mind set right now.  Anyways, excited to see JH's new beauty show and learn beauty lessons alongside with JH, and hopefully more good things to come with JK and his music and potential shows! They'll succeed in what they do with their work ethic and dedication we were able to observe these past 7 years! 

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, bogummish said:

SBS just signed the death certificate of RM with their d*ck moves. They were 100% certain KDH would join (he said himself he accepted first) so they fired KJK and didnt even bother telling SJH (I still dont understand why these two were deemed sacrifice worthy and why they had to leave in a package and not just one?). Anyway, KJK and SJH released pretty standard cliché quotes through their agencies. Then Tiny happened and info got leaked and all hell broke loose. So KJK and SJH had to clarify that they werent lazy and selfish to leave just like that, out of the blue. I bet SBS never imagined KJK & SJH would have the balls to say it like it is. Karma in less than 24hrs. I hope no one joins them amd if someone does, I hope it flops even worse than 6% ratings. Also, the other members should know that SBS have no idea what they're doing and just take a position.

Yes, that's why i'm soo happy the truth got leaked to the public to see the kind of dirty and shameful acts that's happening behind close doors. I have never seen an actress as dedicated, royal and who sacrificed soo much for the show as her, and KJK who stayed despite getting soo many physical challenges that could hurt his health, and this is the treatment they give their most dedicated, royal, and most popular members, just unbelievable!

• Like 7

I don't want to go ahead of myself but I think if it weren't for SA shippers intelligence and detective skills. The truth of our spartace leaving running man will never be revealed. But because of the hawk eyed and complicated minded ( which developed from all the years of shipping our SA) SA Shippers , the truth was revealed ( I guess sometimes its not bad to be delusional and over think things cause in the end it might have been right, like what happened now).
 I think kjt1ny oppa knows how smart SA shippers are and that they can connect lots of dots, therefore coming up with a lot of conclusions (about them having forced to quit) that are indeed close to the truth. Kudos to all SA Shippers

Sorry, I'm still being over delulu right now. :)

kudos to Mr. Ka dong hoon for being brave and kind minded . I know his a friend of kjk since kjk even sang for his wedding so I don't think he will betray him. Kudos. Thus this is just first of the good news we will receive today. SA fighting. :)

• Like 5

@myrunningman1 I think one of the things being speculated with JK being axed instead of JSJ is the high appearance fee that KHD comes with.  I imagine after JS's appearance fee, JK has the second highest appearance fee.  I think SBS Variety Department is going through budget cuts at the moment, and aren't able to afford paying all these high appearance fee? But then again, I'm sure there's something more that we don't know about. Could be that the Chief Producer doesn't see any value in JK or does not like him which is absurd, because a lot of entertainment insiders and professionals praise JK and his work ethic.  

Also who the hell is going to clean up this mess now? They better not make JS stand up again at the awards ceremony and apologize or anyone else on the cast.  It's not their fault, nor is it the production team. 

• Like 7

54 minutes ago, lostinthisdream said:

@myrunningman1 I think one of the things being speculated with JK being axed instead of JSJ is the high appearance fee that KHD comes with.  I imagine after JS's appearance fee, JK has the second highest appearance fee.  I think SBS Variety Department is going through budget cuts at the moment, and aren't able to afford paying all these high appearance fee? But then again, I'm sure there's something more that we don't know about. Could be that the Chief Producer doesn't see any value in JK or does not like him which is absurd, because a lot of entertainment insiders and professionals praise JK and his work ethic.  

Also who the hell is going to clean up this mess now? They better not make JS stand up again at the awards ceremony and apologize or anyone else on the cast.  It's not their fault, nor is it the production team. 

Ah right, ok I get the logic about the appearance fees and yes, I'm also sure JK's is the 2nd highest. But even if it is because of appearance fee, its a brainless move because JK can steer the international market which is something KHD will never be able to do.

But then why was JH let go too? So they can find another female to replace her? I say good luck on finding a female celeb who is as dedicated and willing to suffer like her

Anyway, I saw some posts about no more SA news. True, I guess, but I'm sure it wont do anything to change whatever relationship they already have. I'm very sure they have already met or talked on the phone about this and I honestly wouldnt be surprised if JH knew about JK's ouster the same day he did through him already, just that they didnt know her time as up as well. If tiny already knew that jk was sacked and knew the story behind it, I'm sure jh would have known as well the same day it happened. They really just didn't expect it to hit her also 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, myrunningman1 said:

Ah right, ok I get the logic about the appearance fees and yes, I'm also sure JK's is the 2nd highest. But even if it is because of appearance fee, its a brainless move because JK can steer the international market which is something KHD will never be able to do.

But then why was JH let go too? So they can find another female to replace her? I say good luck on finding a female celeb who is as dedicated and willing to suffer like her

I also think they couldn't afford to give soo many high appearance fees, and SJH and KJK being veterans who have received countless big awards for their performance probably received some of the highest appearance fees, but that was still the lowest way for them to save their richard simmons, and I say the same good luck finding knew members who are as royal and dedicated as these two and who will receive as much love as SJH and KJK did from the international public!

• Like 4