[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

30 minutes ago, iamakoreanbyheart said:

QUESTION? I know how talented YOO JAE SUK is but is he really that famous in Korea for SBS giving him so much attention while neglecting other members? As I can see, lately, running man is not like running man before where all members are equally treated and have proper screentime, but now its like YJS and the runing man show!! And when the news of reorganizing or reformatting running man come out, i seems like only YJS has a secured position.. 

If SBS will blindside YJS. SBS would have been forced to close down now. 

• Like 3

Guest athoughtcloud1
19 minutes ago, iamakoreanbyheart said:

QUESTION? I know how talented YOO JAE SUK is but is he really that famous in Korea for SBS giving him so much attention while neglecting other members? As I can see, lately, running man is not like running man before where all members are equally treated and have proper screentime, its like YJS and the runing man?! And when the news of reorganizing or reformatting running man come out, i seems like only YJS has a secured position.. 

I am totally with you on the unequal treatment of the members, but YJS is on another level altogether. He is the Nation's MC after all! He is one guy who can create a show on his own which is the reason all the three main broadcasting stations try their best to keep him with them. He is also amazingly popular in his country being regarded as the rare celebrity who doesn't have any antis. Again, he hasn't had any scandals or fluctuations in popularity like some of the others say Kang Ho Dong. In RM, when all their fortunes are usually read, KJK often remarks that YJS having good fortune means it is their common good fortune since he is the one who leads the show. So even if RM ends, SBS wouldn't want to let go of him coz with him in place in their new show, they can be sure of an audience. 

At the same time, I would say that YJS also depends on the broadcasting stations. That is why though he is so influential, he also needs to be diplomatic with them. If some of his shows stop working, it may slowly start affecting his brand value. At the moment, talking about his two most popular shows, YJS has IC which is hugely popular in the domestic market and RM which is hugely popular overseas. The end of RM would mean his losing out on the 2nd market.

But more than it being his worry, I think it is SBS' - they don't want to lose out on their international fanbase which is why they are trying to repackage whatever new show they are coming up with as RM 2. Yet it is incredible to me that they failed to understand what made the show so popular in the first place - the connection between the members and the viewers. I remember watching this video made by the Thai fans during the Thailand fanmeet - it was something about how RM and the members used to cheer them up at the end of a hard day. For so many of us, the members are like family since their RM characters seem so accessible to us despite us not speaking a language or sharing the same culture.

Anyway, Kang Ho Dong has played this really well. There was no need for him to apologise for this mess which wasn't started by him in the first place. Add to that, he apologised to the show's fans in particular. If only the production team showed half the sincerity KHD showed, this wouldn't have turned into such a mess!

I think the episodes already filmed are the blaxkpink one right? Did they already film the xmas one with KSH? I thnk they should cancel KSH appearance and just make it the last episode since it's obvious they still dont want to apologize or hold the CP responsible for the mess he created. RM is as good as dead, the cast are by now too embarrassed to even look each other in the face so how do you expect them to make jokes for the camera. They underestimated the importance of KJK and SJH for the fans.

SBS should fire the Person who was responsible for ruining 7 years of Hard work, for destroying the Trust of the RM Members, for betraying the Fans and for ruining the Image of SBS! That is a huge Blow! 

KHD already declined the offer! With the Support of JHs and JKs fans who would dare to step in for Season 2?

i don't want RM to end but this Mess is too shameful to bear!

• Like 6

Is an apology that hard to type and release in a statement? SBS are doing this all wrong. It's going into 48hrs and still not a single update. What exactly are they trying to do? It wouldnt surprise me if they are luring other celebs in but the previous insider quote mentioned internal conflict and it better be the members standing up for KJK and SJH. 

32 minutes ago, bogummish said:

Is an apology that hard to type and release in a statement? SBS are doing this all wrong. It's going into 48hrs and still not a single update. What exactly are they trying to do? It wouldnt surprise me if they are luring other celebs in but the previous insider quote mentioned internal conflict and it better be the members standing up for KJK and SJH. 

http://m.news.nate.com/view/20161215n36758?list=edit&cate=ent%26%23160%3B the apology just came out.

• Like 3

Edit: Apology in english.

Damage control. Maybe too late now. They are hiding behind adiminstrative errors to justify their treatment of Spartace. The apology doesnt even look sincere at all.

The apology finally came to SJH and KJK, but like you guys, it didn't feel sincere at all, they are just trying to make themselves look better, after their shameful act

1 minute ago, bogummish said:

they were the main female and main male lead for the drama "Ex-girlfriend club" and became good friends after. I looove the he described her as royal

• Like 2

The next eps of RM with KJK and SJH might get better ratings than 6% since everyone will want to see their last episodes (i assume there are only 3 eps left w them, blackpink, ksh and farewell ep)?? Bur then again i remember even Gary's last episode got low ratings so I'm curious to see what happens.

I wouldn't put it past SBS to heavily script their last ep with Spartace so to make themselves look good. 

Kang Ho Dong: "I bow my head in apology to RM fans"

SBS: "we treated them like family for 7 years and there were communication problems" WTF? And not even a word abt fans.

Like everyone said, even KHD managed a better apology than SBS. Pushing it all to communications problems, great job. you deal with 'family' of 6 years by citing communication problems. 

I honestly hope that jk and jh do not appear for the last ep, but I know they're too nice to do that. How awkward will filming be, I cannot imagine. Oh god I really cannot imagine. And honestly, jk and to a lesser extent jh, has too high of a stature in Korea to be fired in this manner.

can sa now pls boycott the year end awards and the Taiwan fm? 

• Like 7

Third day of SBS being a thorn on my side, second morning waking up being frustrated. 

That apology was to save their asses and they're only sorry that they were caught on their lies. How the hell is that apology suppose to give JK/Jh any closure, hell the cast for that matter.  How are you unable to communicate with someone who sweat and bled for the show these past 7 years?

Also they're only issuing this apology because their plans for season 2 fell through. KHD apologized to the viewers, where was the viewers in SBS's apology? It's like they don't even care. 

Also, "treated them like family for 7 years", SBS trying to kill me with the jokes. If they were like family, you would have the decency to inform them with more than a week's notice about their last filming. Get over yourself, SBS. Don't pull the card where you victimize yourself for working too hard and were in a rush to finalize your season 2 plans and weren't able to properly contact employees who helped bring your show to the international stage. These factors were all in your control, should've better scheduled your plans for season 2 then. Don't freaking leave your plans that would start at 2017 until the end of 2016 to finalize everything. Just shows how incompetent the department is, can't even do something basic such as organizing a meeting with your employees and giving them enough notice or really just organizing themselves.  Get over yourself, SBS. 

I don't want them to attend the last film cause I can't imagine how painful it is for JK, JH, remaining members and the on site crew to film knowing this whole richard simmons went down. But they're probably contractally obliged to attend, but hey if they skip they probably just have to pay a penalty fee. But knowing JK and JH they probably want to film the last episode for the fans as closure. 

SA for sure by now aren't attending the awards show, the bridges have been burned. And they're probably not obliged to attend. Why would they show up when everyone in the room knows what went down. It's going to be uncomfortable for the remaining 4, but YJS better not issue an apology, it's not his responsibility and he should not bear that burden. Can't believe I want RM to go down in flames now, at least season 2. Could've gone out with a bang for season 1 and then move on to season 2, but the brand has been tarnished and can't be recovered now. 

• Like 14